PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Dog Pound 99
07-06-21, 14:22
Asian Chick.

I drove down north Ave one more time, and I spotted an Asian Street Walker on Druid hill. I could not believe it, she was clean, and had athletic clothing on, but she was on drugs. She got in, and I got her out the area quickly. She said that she came here and was forced to work as a slave in a carry out restaurant, and the owner started giving her drugs. He eventually kicked her out and she was living with some older black ladies who helped her get a room and into a drug program. I had her undress, but a car pulled. It was a transit cop, so I decided to move to a different location. When I started driving again she changed her mind and didn't want to do the date. She accused me of being a cop and was emotional saying she didn't want to go to jail. I took her back but her body looks good. I am sure one of you had her what's her story?That's some encounter. Did you get her number?

Mr Jones2
07-06-21, 15:32
Met Taylor the other day off Ramsay and Pulaski. She has a cute face glasses with her hair in a ponytail. Said she is from Connecticut and usually works off the internet. She gave a decent BBBJCIM. Had some visual signs if of using in her hands and feet. Would repeat if I saw her again.

BigTruckBob
07-06-21, 17:39
That's some encounter. Did you get her number?No, I didn't get the number and she had a working phone too. I am irritated with myself about that transaction. I am not familiar with the area and I parked in a bad spot. I was going to ask her for her number when we got back to Druid Hill, but once we were close enough, she got out my truck at Eutaw Street and took off walking fast. I like Asian women, not the biracial ones. I go to massage parlors and pay $$$ for them, but to find one at the street level that's hooked on drugs would have been a fun time.

Oakwood99
07-06-21, 18:32
Did some 1:30 am cruising through Pulaski. Picked up a thin, young BSW on Ashton. Probably late twenties. No signs of usage. BBJ was super sloppy and passionate. Didn't want CIM, but caught it all in her hand and cleaned me up. Standard damage plus a small tip. Said her name was Kat.Kat's special with her technique. Boy, she slurps on that mic until the songs over. She always dresses nice and cleans you up before and after the fun. One of the best out there IMO.

YMMV.

Oak.

SteveStone123
07-06-21, 22:25
Met Taylor the other day off Ramsay and Pulaski. She has a cute face glasses with her hair in a ponytail. Said she is from Connecticut and usually works off the internet. She gave a decent BBBJCIM. Had some visual signs if of using in her hands and feet. Would repeat if I saw her again.Did any of these Taylors matched your Taylor?

Paper Sky
07-06-21, 22:42
I have never known her to work down by WW. Always knew her from CB and BP.

In fact, the last several weeks I can not get a hold of her. Her phone must be dead, lost, stolen. I would usually communicate with her frequently. Although, rarely would meet up with her because of her bad attitude and actual decline in her physical appearance.

Has anyone seen her or spoken to her?

Did any of these Taylors matched your Taylor?

SteveStone123
07-06-21, 22:42
Here is a face pic of Zella.Couple of more pics of Zella from last year.

OvaEast
07-07-21, 05:02
Couple of more pics of Zella from last year.Yeah I definitely seen her on LC she was hosting on Loch Raven. I was going to see her and she wanted. 8 ss. Maybe I can see her for cheaper now.

Phyuck Yiu
07-07-21, 08:44
Couple of more pics of Zella from last year.So, is this the same Zella that use to be at the Winston Ave house? She is now on the Blvd in MP?

Phyuck!

BlueEyesFun
07-07-21, 09:23
I have never known her to work down by WW. Always knew her from CB and BP.

In fact, the last several weeks I can not get a hold of her. Her phone must be dead, lost, stolen. I would usually communicate with her frequently. Although, rarely would meet up with her because of her bad attitude and actual decline in her physical appearance.

Has anyone seen her or spoken to her?I ran into Taylor 2 - 3 months ago at Dunkin Donut on Washington Blvd. Said she was staying with family in Morell Park for awhile. I told her to take care, be careful and I rolled out. Peace!

Assman To You
07-07-21, 10:43
Did any of these Taylors matched your Taylor?That Taylor usual stroll is Conklin but I have not seen her in at least a month. She always wears a baseball cap. Hope she got out of the game.

Mr Jones2
07-07-21, 11:38
Did any of these Taylors matched your Taylor?Top Left, rose on back of her hand.

Old Chinese Guy
07-07-21, 13:43
Did any of these Taylors matched your Taylor?I think you second and fourth from the left is the same Taylor, one when she lost weight. She's the one everyone says has a bad attitude but I have been lucky to not experience that with her.

BlueEyesFun
07-07-21, 14:11
That Taylor usual stroll is Conklin but I have not seen her in at least a month. She always wears a baseball cap. Hope she got out of the game.

Top Left, rose on back of her hand.Is it just me, but I only see one row of photos. So, where does the TOP left and BOTTOM left come from? I must need to get my eyes checked out! Peace!

SteveStone123
07-07-21, 14:24
Top Left, rose on back of her hand.Then she is the one who stopped posting ads from last Jan / Feb. I hope someone can share her latest digits.

SteveStone123
07-07-21, 14:29
Is it just me, but I only see one row of photos. So, where does the TOP left and BOTTOM left come from? I must need to get my eyes checked out! Peace!Same here, I am seeing only one row of pics. But for some browsers (may be mobile) it seems first two pics are appearing in one row and third and fourth in second row.

I guess: Top left. Pic1 , Top right. Pic2 , Bottom left. Pic3 and Bottom right. Pic4.

BlueEyesFun
07-07-21, 15:11
Same here, I am seeing only one row of pics. But for some browsers (may be mobile) it seems first two pics are appearing in one row and third and fourth in second row.

I guess: Top left. Pic1 , Top right. Pic2 , Bottom left. Pic3 and Bottom right. Pic4.My Man, I thought it was just me seeing one row of photos. Thanks for the clarification, maybe I'll cancel that appointment with the optometrist. Peace!

Mr Jones2
07-07-21, 16:24
Is it just me, but I only see one row of photos. So, where does the TOP left and BOTTOM left come from? I must need to get my eyes checked out! Peace!1st pic, only girl with glasses.

MilkMan63
07-07-21, 17:15
She's a beast starting to prowl fair haven more she use to only work off her phone she's got a crazy body and the snatch is great I believe the drugs are starting to get their hooks into her more she has a boyfriend that knows nothing about her street walking take care of her

Any if you fine gentlemen care to share any updates on the wonderful Mary Kate of Fairhaven?

What a great provider in every way.

So miss being able to prowl the old haunts She is a sweet lady and very skilled in many ways.

Mmmmmmm.

Please share any info on how she is PM if you need to.

Stay safe out there..

HeadLuvr
07-07-21, 17:42
Kat's special with her technique. Boy, she slurps on that mic until the songs over. She always dresses nice and cleans you up before and after the fun. One of the best out there IMO.

YMMV.

Oak.Can't rate her but so high because she doesn't allow CIM. I could jerk off for all that and save some $$.

Dobson
07-07-21, 18:19
Is it just me, but I only see one row of photos. So, where does the TOP left and BOTTOM left come from? I must need to get my eyes checked out! Peace!Use your phone to see the pictures, there are 2 rows of 2 pictures. I think that's what they mean.

Dobson.

LuvTitz
07-07-21, 19:25
Decided to drive up to the loop despite the rain. I thought, why the hell not and just wait out the storm and snatch up someone after it clears. Well, my patience paid off. The sun began to shine on the rain soaked streets and I spied a favorite of mine, petite Raven. I believe someone said that she had gained some healthy weight. I couldn't agree more. I made the scoop near the triangle and found a spot to enjoy her sweet offerings. Started with a nice and slow BBBJ, then moved to doggy. She said that position was her favorite and I made sure to give her a good pounding. I drained my balls deep inside her snatch, giving my fellas every opportunity to invade every part of her pussy. Another great experience with this wonderful lady. She has her natural dirty blonde hair, still marked up a bit, but not lacking in performance. She was robbed earlier in the day, but was still in good spirits. Be safe.

NiteTimer
07-07-21, 20:30
Top Left, rose on back of her hand.She goes through phases. When she's using she's kinda bi-polar. When she cleans up and in control, she's quite pleasant.

Oakwood99
07-07-21, 23:24
Anybody seen her lately? Maybe she's in rehab which is a good thing. Hope she is well.

Oak.

SamEyeAm
07-08-21, 15:01
I decided to drive down to W / W for the first time in a long while. Several girls were out, but Abby sitting at the triangle caught my eye. She's a very sweet girl with a very cute face. As we drove to my spot, she asked what I wanted. I told her I was looking for a little head today. She then asked me what type of techniques I like the most. I really appreciated this question.

When we got to my spot she proceeded to provide a very nice BBBJCIM. Seemed to be in a rush to get dropped back off at her abandon, right near where I picked her up. Will definitely repeat if I see her out again.

Sammy.

PellyMason
07-08-21, 16:38
Try waiting at the New Food-ways Market on Broening Hgwy between Holabird and Boston. In just a short while Valerie, Tiffany, and Amber came through. But prepared to fend off the drug dealers, many of which emerge from the market.

Apache 12
07-08-21, 18:47
I was out this morning 4 amish and at 1st was pretty dead but then the girls came out from no where and plentiful but then came the monger vulture mobiles and before I could choose they were all gone except for the zombies. I got away with none, but there was a BSW spinner who looked TGTBT, She was very sweet looking right around Pulaski / Ashton. I never had good results with the BSW's but now wishing I would had made the scoop.

Apache Out.

Aamco
07-08-21, 19:09
Picked her up at WW and Fulton at 9 am. A tall WSW with long legs and long brown hair. Said she was 5 ft 9 in. Late twenties spinner. She was pleasant enough. Her BBBJ was terrible but her pussy was great. I was satisfied overall. YMMV.

NanooNanoo1073
07-08-21, 21:34
So I was in the area of Owen Brown Giant, Columbia. I noticed a brunette in jean shorts with the legs rolled up about an inch. She was wearing a grey t-shirt and had her hair in a ponytail. I knew from the moment I saw her she was trying to get help with some $.

She used that machine to test blood pressure etc and I walked up and told her the one at Walmart was broken to start conversation. Anyways, her name is Alyssa (Beth) goes by just Alyssa. Said to not confuse with Elizabeth. Said she was stranded and looking for bus money to get home.

Gave her $20 and then she did such a good job I gave her $10 for a tip. She would have been happy with just the $20 but I wanted to make sure she would jump in if I came across her again.

Actually attractive girl. Perfect teeth, brown eyes, b range boobs but could go a little more depending on how she was wearing the shirt. She is out there right now just wandering around the lot of the Giants.

Good luck with her.

Last thing, I could smell alcohol all over her and she pulled out and drank 2 miniatures while we were together.

Chico
07-08-21, 21:56
Picked her up at WW and Fulton at 9 am. A tall WSW with long legs and long brown hair. Said she was 5 ft 9 in. Late twenties spinner. She was pleasant enough. Her BBBJ was terrible but her pussy was great. I was satisfied overall. YMMV.I saw her today, between 7:30 pm-8 pm-ish. She was walking with a white guy and I couldn't get her attention. They were both walking pretty fast, like they were on a mission to score some drugs.

I like those long legs and will definitely make more of an effort to scoop her up next time.

Chico.

Moraxus
07-08-21, 22:40
I was out this morning 4 amish and at 1st was pretty dead but then the girls came out from no where and plentiful but then came the monger vulture mobiles and before I could choose they were all gone except for the zombies. I got away with none, but there was a BSW spinner who looked TGTBT, She was very sweet looking right around Pulaski / Ashton. I never had good results with the BSW's but now wishing I would had made the scoop.

Apache Out."Monger Vulture Mobiles" LOL.

Truhersheyman
07-08-21, 22:43
As I mentioned before I stopped cruising the bay and Brooklyn, basically haven't find anything interesting around there, I've spotted couple decent looking chicks hanging around that place at patapsco and 2nd, but usually they go with males or there is a LEO sitting across the street and can't offer my ride services, anyway last week on Patapsco I found a chubby one with a set of 38 D's right across the street from the old salivation army, can't remember her name, but becareful, she agreed to some stuff when I pick her up and then once at tims room she says she didn't know what I meant when I picked her up, she was acting weird, like taking herself and shit on the way there but didn't think she was going to change her mind like that, I tried to talk her into some sense and I was able to get her naked and get a mediocre BJ at least she let me play freely with the tatas, she gave me the usual story that she never do this, blah, blah, blah. But she also told me she got out of jail like 3 months ago, I didn't even ask her how she ended up there because she was talking too much bs at that point, I personally think in her right state of mind would be a good date, but by now I can say be careful with this one, I was not able to get a frontal pic, but here is this one, you will recognize her by the big juggs.Had the same experience with this one but didn't go to Tim's just found a spot. She didn't talk to herself but was acting weird the whole way there. Yes in the right state of mind def would be worth it but not sure that she can get to that state of mind.

Mongerel
07-08-21, 23:09
1st pic, only girl with glasses.She's back again, eh? First picked her up in 13 or 14, she had a kid and disappeared, then showed up again at various times. She hasn't posted on her FB in almost 4 years. I just looked. She was always a fun time, but once she did fall asleep with me in her mouth. I just let her go for a minute or so then pinched her nose shut for a couple seconds to wake her back up LOL.

HablaEspanol
07-09-21, 01:08
Was cruising around on Jul 7, around 2 PM, and saw this walker, but did not partake because the area was very hot. Anybody had any experience with this one?

BigTruckBob
07-09-21, 08:53
Had the same experience with this one but didn't go to Tim's just found a spot. She didn't talk to herself but was acting weird the whole way there. Yes in the right state of mind def would be worth it but not sure that she can get to that state of mind.She is schizophrenic and act weird when she's off her meds. She also has some condition where she does not have a temporary memory, but she can remember stuff from her childhood. I know a guy who picked her up once and paid for a motel, and when they started having sex she screamed my daddy use to do this to me. It spooked him so much that he paid for a taxi to take her back.

Crg3400
07-09-21, 09:54
1st pic, only girl with glasses.You MUST cover up for this one.

SwiftChariot
07-09-21, 10:39
I usually do the AMP scene and internet ads. I was looking for an alternate experience. So I took a trip to WW Wednesday after the rain and found plenty of potentials, but never felt comfortable enough to double park or pull to the side. I pretty much drove the loop 3 times and took it up to 40 once or twice. Sorry for the newbie question, but what should I be looking for? Also, for my safety, I am a 6 ft 150 lb white guy with a bimmer, should I even be there to begin with? Thanks.

Oakwood99
07-09-21, 14:30
I usually do the AMP scene and internet ads. I was looking for an alternate experience. So I took a trip to WW Wednesday after the rain and found plenty of potentials, but never felt comfortable enough to double park or pull to the side. I pretty much drove the loop 3 times and took it up to 40 once or twice. Sorry for the newbie question, but what should I be looking for? Also, for my safety, I am a 6 ft 150 lb white guy with a bimmer, should I even be there to begin with? Thanks.You're not the only white guy that drives the loops with BMW / High end car, you should be good. Always check your surroundings before you pull over. The girls know what your looking for when you pull over. Maybe a quick wave to a potential date wouldn't hurt either.

Oak.

BlueEyesFun
07-09-21, 15:16
Here is a picture of her from behind. She is a cute late thirties spinner. Huge brown eyes and long black hair. Her grandmother was from Italy. Picked her up at Royal Farms at 8 am. Wow. BBBJ was a 10++. Pleasant and cooperative. Beautiful pussy but I did not partake. YMMV. I never pay up front.Caught her walking across the Dunkin Donut lot on Wash Blvd yesterday afternoon. Took her to Tim's to check out her work ethic from top to bottom. Long story short, the brains were just run of the mill in my opinion, but a much different story with the pussy. She climbed up on the saddle to ride for awhile, then rolled off to my side with one leg in the air so I could hit it sideways for a few minutes. Flipped her over to hit it from the back and finally, on to mish with her legs behind her neck contortionist style. This chick is as flexible as they come and she works it right along with you. She put in just as much work as I did from start to finish. Got to love her work ethic for real! Anyway, everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

DSubmariner
07-09-21, 16:32
Caught her walking across the Dunkin Donut lot on Wash Blvd yesterday afternoon. Took her to Tim's to check out her work ethic from top to bottom. Long story short, the brains were just run of the mill in my opinion, but a much different story with the pussy. She climbed up on the saddle to ride for awhile, then rolled off to my side with one leg in the air so I could hit it sideways for a few minutes. Flipped her over to hit it from the back and finally, on to mish with her legs behind her neck contortionist style. This chick is as flexible as they come and she works it right along with you. She put in just as much work as I did from start to finish. Got to love her work ethic for real! Anyway, everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.I think I spotted her the same time you did by DD. Wasn't my type so I passed. Wanted. 4 for car action. Not sure what all was included.

Aamco
07-09-21, 17:47
Great attitude. Great skills. Take her for a spin. Here is a picture of her.

Caught her walking across the Dunkin Donut lot on Wash Blvd yesterday afternoon. Took her to Tim's to check out her work ethic from top to bottom. Long story short, the brains were just run of the mill in my opinion, but a much different story with the pussy. She climbed up on the saddle to ride for awhile, then rolled off to my side with one leg in the air so I could hit it sideways for a few minutes. Flipped her over to hit it from the back and finally, on to mish with her legs behind her neck contortionist style. This chick is as flexible as they come and she works it right along with you. She put in just as much work as I did from start to finish. Got to love her work ethic for real! Anyway, everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Baltoman
07-09-21, 18:16
It was just a few days ago. Thin as a rail. Way too thin. Not my type.

Anybody seen her lately? Maybe she's in rehab which is a good thing. Hope she is well.

Oak.

JankMaster
07-09-21, 18:54
Decided to drive up to the loop despite the rain. I thought, why the hell not and just wait out the storm and snatch up someone after it clears. Well, my patience paid off. The sun began to shine on the rain soaked streets and I spied a favorite of mine, petite Raven. I believe someone said that she had gained some healthy weight. I couldn't agree more. I made the scoop near the triangle and found a spot to enjoy her sweet offerings. Started with a nice and slow BBBJ, then moved to doggy. She said that position was her favorite and I made sure to give her a good pounding. I drained my balls deep inside her snatch, giving my fellas every opportunity to invade every part of her pussy. Another great experience with this wonderful lady. She has her natural dirty blonde hair, still marked up a bit, but not lacking in performance. She was robbed earlier in the day, but was still in good spirits. Be safe.Is this the raven who had blk hair with blue streaks.

Strata
07-09-21, 20:27
Let's try not to cast aspersions. If you know something for a fact, then state it, like, "OMG, guys, I picked her up and she, like, totes has teeth in her pussy. ".

Aamco
07-09-21, 20:37
Here are some pictures of her. I was not looking for a date and ran up on her accidentally. I found her at 5 pm at Frederick Ave and Brunswick St. She looked like a WSW but she didn't act like one. She was hesitant but finally jumped in and off to the motel we went. She was clean and smelled good but her clothes were dirty. She had smooth clean skin with one small tattoo on her left hip. No signs of drug use. She had a cute face and a banging hard spinner body. She said she used to be a stripper and then started giving me lap dances for 15 minutes. She has a natural pretty face but spent 30 minutes putting on makeup that she didn't even need. She caked on so much makeup that she looked like a clown face. When it came time for business she was delaying and wasting time. She was OCD, preoccupied and distracted. She was confused, paranoid and delusional. She kept looking out the window. She turns around everything you say to her around backwards and there is no dealing with her. So I just shut up and nodded my head. Her BBBJ was weak and worthless. She said my dick was too big and refused to fuck. I refuse to see her again. No digits. YMMV.

Aamco
07-09-21, 21:59
She is 5 ft 3 in 105 lbs. She was so paranoid that she refused to give me her name and she refused to make one up. She was talking to people who where not there. She was pointing to things in the sky that were not there.

BoloBellgrande
07-09-21, 22:25
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/64129279#.

Is this your unicorn?

LuvTitz
07-09-21, 22:31
Is this the raven who had blk hair with blue streaks.Yes. That would be her, petite Raven.

Agent Mulder
07-09-21, 23:29
She is 5 ft 3 in 105 lbs. She was so paranoid that she refused to give me her name and she refused to make one up. She was talking to people who where not there. She was pointing to things in the sky that were not there.You are well served to be rid of this fruity pebbles.

The preponderance of gender neutral / nonconforming individuals has really upset the equilibrium of all things sexually arousing.

BoloBellgrande
07-09-21, 23:47
I passed by the circle last week and saw a familiar face I didn't recognize at first. Then it finally hit me who I was looking at, it was that phyco chuby white ***** with the skinny black boyfriend that hangs out on Washington Blvd and S Carey street. I had a run in with her years ago in my work truck and barely got away from the both of them without setting off my motion sensor camera in my work truck.

They tried to rob me but, I saw it coming and grabbed the door fom her. My only best discription of her is that at first glance she kinda reminds you of the fat girl from the TV series (The Facts Of Life) . Stay away from that *****! She is crazy and violent!

O.

Dog Pound 99
07-10-21, 08:30
You are well served to be rid of this fruity pebbles.

The preponderance of gender neutral / nonconforming individuals has really upset the equilibrium of all things sexually arousing.LOL. That's exactly what I was thinking of - - and that last picture of the femboy doing the horizontal squat is eerily reminiscent of a donkey in the midst of pinching-a-loaf.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=622079&d=1625882306

Apache 12
07-10-21, 09:37
She is 5 ft 3 in 105 lbs. She was so paranoid that she refused to give me her name and she refused to make one up. She was talking to people who where not there. She was pointing to things in the sky that were not there.I saw her outside of the busy bee about a week half ago, I came back around and she was gone. Maybe I got luckier than I thought.

BigTruckBob
07-10-21, 11:47
Psycho chuby white ***** with the skinny black boyfriend that hangs out on Washington Blvd and S Carey street. I had a run in with her years ago in my work truck and barely got away from the both of them without setting off my motion sensor camera in my work truck. They tried to rob me but, I saw it coming and grabbed the door fom her. My only best discription of her is that at first glance she kinda reminds you of the fat girl from the TV series (The Facts Of Life) . Stay away from that *****! She is crazy and violent!

O.I think I know who you are talking about, is this the whale? If so people should really watch out for this one. I dated her a few times, she's from York PA and was working Monroe and Wilkins. After a few mediocre dates, she started playing this game with getting the money and not doing the deed. She would immediately start an argument, or act like she's vomiting to orchestrate a cash and dash. As she declined further, she got mixed up with two white druggies and they would rob mongers where the Barcelona factory is located. I was on the prowl during the early morning shift, and I saw it with my own eyes, two addicts were beating this old man, and this whale was running away from the scene. I later saw the old guy at Royal farms trying to fix his car door, it had bent back the wrong way and wouldn't close. His face was bruised, and car was screwed up. I asked him if was he okay, and he told me that this woman and two guys tried to rob him and take his car.

BigTruckBob
07-10-21, 13:35
LOL. That's exactly what I was thinking of - - and that last picture of the femboy doing the horizontal squat is eerily reminiscent of a donkey in the midst of pinching-a-loaf.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=622079&d=1625882306LOL you guys are hilarious. I thought I was the only one trying to figure out how this billy goat became a unicorn.

Tyrod2113
07-10-21, 15:11
I picked up a BSW named yoyo on garrison last night. Once the act was finished she attempted to jump out of the moving car with my phone. Unfortunately for her my passenger door doesn't work properly. You got to bang on it a few times to get the lock to disengage. I elbowed her in the face to get her to drop phone. After she dropped it she was able to get the door open and jump out at around 30 mph. She's dark skin medium size early 20's.

BoloBellgrande
07-10-21, 18:32
I think I know who you are talking about, is this the whale? If so people should really watch out for this one. I dated her a few times, she's from York PA and was working Monroe and Wilkins. After a few mediocre dates, she started playing this game with getting the money and not doing the deed. She would immediately start an argument, or act like she's vomiting to orchestrate a cash and dash. As she declined further, she got mixed up with two white druggies and they would rob mongers where the Barcelona factory is located. I was on the prowl during the early morning shift, and I saw it with my own eyes, two addicts were beating this old man, and this whale was running away from the scene. I later saw the old guy at Royal farms trying to fix his car door, it had bent back the wrong way and wouldn't close. His face was bruised, and car was screwed up. I asked him if was he okay, and he told me that this woman and two guys tried to rob him and take his car.There's another crazy ***** out there. You would never get that far with the one I'm talking about.

Assman To You
07-10-21, 20:14
Kim and BF a week ago.Saw her the other day and at the rate she is losing teeth the cheese grater BJ will not be an issue soon. I decided to pass.

Aamco
07-10-21, 22:12
See my previous two posts for more info and pics on her. She is a solid 10 on a SW scale. She has a beautiful fat pussy and flawless skin. I have changed my mind and will give her one more try. YMMV.

Mr Jones2
07-11-21, 09:01
Saw her the other day and at the rate she is losing teeth the cheese grater BJ will not be an issue soon. I decided to pass.Her Bbj was toothy and she kept nodding off which made it worse. The saggy tits aren't bad and the pussy was surprising decent. Overall she is not a bad date for half and half standard price. Stay away if you just want a bbjcim.

Ezerbef
07-11-21, 09:25
See my previous two posts for more info and pics on her. She is a solid 10 on a SW scale. She has a beautiful fat pussy and flawless skin. I have changed my mind and will give her one more try. YMMV.And every picture she did not take her pants or panties all the way off. I certainly hope she did and took a shower before you indulged. There seems to be a lot of discoloration on those panties. I hope you at least wrapped up.

LuvTitz
07-11-21, 09:47
Her Bbj was toothy and she kept nodding off which made it worse. The saggy tits aren't bad and the pussy was surprising decent. Overall she is not a bad date for half and half standard price. Stay away if you just want a bbjcim.I concur that the tits and pussy are good and those long legs. She takes the cream pie without complaint which is also a plus. Just remember, any activity using her mouth should be avoided. Ugghh my poor left testicle. LOL.

LuvTitz
07-11-21, 09:53
See my previous two posts for more info and pics on her. She is a solid 10 on a SW scale. She has a beautiful fat pussy and flawless skin. I have changed my mind and will give her one more try. YMMV.Good luck brother. If you can tame this savage beast, we will all benefit. She definitely looks like a beautiful young woman in need of a cream pie.

MilkMan63
07-11-21, 10:23
Anybody got a link or some contact info for cb Bree??

Oakwood99
07-11-21, 12:55
The other night I was driving the MP loop and noticed this black chick walking by the DD. I didn't think she was working because she looked like a civi just walking home. I kept that thought in my mind until I saw her yesterday walking again. I pulled over and she came to my car and low and behold she was down for some work. I took her TT to get a closer look at those long Carmel skin legs and ass. Snow is about 5'6 Carmel skin, long legs and is a pretty girl. She had her hair in a bun with shorts on. When we got to the room her only restriction was no kissing an no anal. Throughout the time with her the conversation was cool and her body was void of any signs of drug use. She said she comes down to work and leaves. She wanted 80 but settled lower. Side note, she does everything covered. All in all nice time no rush very clean civi. Would repeat without a doubt. YMMV.

Oak.

Dog Pound 99
07-11-21, 14:48
See my previous two posts for more info and pics on her. She is a solid 10 on a SW scale. She has a beautiful fat pussy and flawless skin. I have changed my mind and will give her one more try. YMMV.For the Good, the Bad and the Ugly, and in most cases, a written report help in setting a bearing for the hunt. But there are also those wishy-washy accounts, the flip-flop narratives, which are misleading at best, or at worst, setting a horny, less initiate monger up for the fall. And then there are those deliberate and perverse attempts at subterfuge by jealous SD, BF, etc.

But I digress.

Back to your report;.

Were there any face shots? Not that it really matters, there are enough perverts out there who would not bat and eye in sticking it in a termite infested tree trunk. However, it would be nice to have a look at this Quasimodo' esq, or as in your own words "Clown faced," femboy. Also, a breast shot or two wouldn't hurt either. Although a bit cryptic and mystifying, I do appreciate your photo collage - - but I guess that's the way it crumbles, cookie-wise.

That said, the vexing question still remain;.

At first, you'd made it crystal clear that this individual is on the far side of Zany and in need of critical mental health intervention, posthaste. You had also eluded that this individual's antipathy towards sexual contact is beyond reproach, but now you can't wait to fire-off another round? Are all the back-and-forth contention regarding this individual's disposition a mere clever attempts to obfuscate some yet unspecified reality? Is there a deeper and more deliberate subterfuge at play, or is it simply a case of irrepressible waffling?

Aiite, Dog, out.

Baltimore2020
07-11-21, 15:07
This is the one arm Brittany. Saw her sitting on the bench at the bus stop in front of Kwik Mart. She smiled at me and I thought this girl was cute with some freckles. Turned around and she hopped in. While she was climbing in, realized she has 1 arm and accidentally said "need a hand?" LOL.

Went to a spot and started from front seat. Her BBBJ was pretty toothy, kept on reminding her to easy off on the teeth. Maybe a "Hand job" might help? LOL. Couldn't take the teeth anymore so asked her to go backseat for pounding. Surprisingly the lower body was pretty clean. Nice V, not too tight, just right. Pounded till finish.

Standard rate plus a nice tip due to her condition. Told her I would be her regular and she could be my HandyGirl, LOL.

Just to be clear, I was joking with her and we both bursted into laughs every time I said something silly.

Got her number and gave her some extra gift laid around my car.

Stay safe,

B.

PanchSez
07-11-21, 17:03
This is the one arm Brittany. Saw her sitting on the bench at the bus stop in front of Kwik Mart. She smiled at me and I thought this girl was cute with some freckles. Turned around and she hopped in. While she was climbing in, realized she has 1 arm and accidentally said "need a hand?" LOL.

Went to a spot and started from front seat. Her BBBJ was pretty toothy, kept on reminding her to easy off on the teeth. Maybe a "Hand job" might help? LOL. Couldn't take the teeth anymore so asked her to go backseat for pounding. Surprisingly the lower body was pretty clean. Nice V, not too tight, just right. Pounded till finish.

Standard rate plus a nice tip due to her condition. Told her I would be her regular and she could be my HandyGirl, LOL.

Just to be clear, I was joking with her and we both bursted into laughs every time I said something silly.

Got her number and gave her some extra gift laid around my car.

Stay safe,

B.Just another nice feature about her. She's a real squirter when she cums so chose your play area carefully or it may get soaked.

Assman To You
07-11-21, 17:28
Just another nice feature about her. She's a real squirter when she cums so chose your play area carefully or it may get soaked.So now I'm on the lookout for a one armed squirter. Roger thay. I'm on it.

Curtisbay
07-11-21, 23:28
See my previous two posts for more info and pics on her. She is a solid 10 on a SW scale. She has a beautiful fat pussy and flawless skin. I have changed my mind and will give her one more try. YMMV.Perhaps there is a learning curve for her. Be gentile, eh.

Strata
07-12-21, 00:05
I was looping WW Saturday morning and got harassed by two young boys, about 14. They decided not to try anything with me, but it seemed like they were looking for trouble. Five minutes later, I see one of them hauling ass down alley because his friend has just stolen the Amazon delivery guy's car from Pulaski & Wilkens. The police eventually showed up, but it the meantime the boys kept cruising back and forth through the neighborhood 🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;. Be careful out there. -Strata.

CowboysFan
07-12-21, 00:16
Accidentally posted in the escort section 3 weeks ago and tried to request the mods to move it 3 different replys. I guess they are some rookies when it comes to Vbulletin software. Anyways.

I believe that's what she called herself, 31 yo, 5 ft or 2, freckled spinner with daisy dukes on showing some butt cheeks. Said she was 6 days deep into dating. Took me up on standard rates with tip on some front seat action. Took direction well and held in there til I was done. No complaints.

Catch her if you can!!

Broken Arrows
07-12-21, 05:58
Picked her up at WW and Fulton at 9 am. A tall WSW with long legs and long brown hair. Said she was 5 ft 9 in. Late twenties spinner. She was pleasant enough. Her BBBJ was terrible but her pussy was great. I was satisfied overall. YMMV.Did she have tattoos? On her legs? If so, I might know who she is.

TonyKane87
07-12-21, 08:34
Anybody know London a BSW on Wilkens.

Kenny262
07-12-21, 09:21
Accidentally posted in the escort section 3 weeks ago and tried to request the mods to move it 3 different replys. I guess they are some rookies when it comes to Vbulletin software. Anyways.

I believe that's what she called herself, 31 yo, 5 ft or 2, freckled spinner with daisy dukes on showing some butt cheeks. Said she was 6 days deep into dating. Took me up on standard rates with tip on some front seat action. Took direction well and held in there til I was done. No complaints.

Catch her if you can!!Sorry, I'm not from Baltimore but visit often. Where on Washington Blvd did you find her? Cross street? Landmark? Thanks!

Mr KuntFlooder
07-12-21, 10:38
Hey guys Any updates on Morgan that sexy hot redbone from Fairhaven in Curtis Bay?

Pumped may loads deep in her bare She was so hot and horny and loved her job Sure would like to know where she us these days.

Thanks guys.

Mr KuntFlooder
07-12-21, 10:47
How about another hot gal who loves her job A wire haired soft redhead goes by Pixie / Cortney in Curtis Bay Not a big girl but nicely put together with firm large C's slim waist fuckable hips and a hungry pussy.

Loves to suck & fuck A sweet and fun gal who loves her job! Only caught up with her twice and both times she enjoyed my loads flooding her deeply Any feedback is appreciated can't monger anymore sadly But these gals I am curious about were and are some of the greats Not the sad zombies we see to many of these days.

Thanks guys.

BigTruckBob
07-12-21, 11:50
The other night I was driving the MP loop and noticed this black chick walking by the DD. I didn't think she was working because she looked like a civi just walking home. I kept that thought in my mind until I saw her yesterday walking again. I pulled over and she came to my car and low and behold she was down for some work. I took her TT to get a closer look at those long Carmel skin legs and ass. Snow is about 5'6 Carmel skin, long legs and is a pretty girl. She had her hair in a bun with shorts on. When we got to the room her only restriction was no kissing an no anal. Throughout the time with her the conversation was cool and her body was void of any signs of drug use. She said she comes down to work and leaves. She wanted 80 but settled lower. Side note, she does everything covered. All in all nice time no rush very clean civi. Would repeat without a doubt. YMMV.

Oak.Even though I don't pick up BSW, at least she has come down on the prices. When she first came around she was out there with a WSW, and both of them came up to my truck talking absolutely crazy. They were talking about a short stay for $100 or 30 mins for $150, and I could have them both for $250, I could do nothing but laugh. I certainly have the money, but I do not see either one of them worth more than $40. I asked the BSW snow to walk away while I discussed prices with the WSW. The WSW seemed easier, she got in and I started to drive a little, I told her I just wanted a BJ and she was still trying to get $80. I did a you turn to take her back, and she dropped the price down significantly, but by then I didn't want to do it. Here is the funny thing, when dropping her back off she asked me to turn into DD, I asked her for what she said she needed coffee and something to eat. She actually thought that I would buy her food. When she got out she asked me if I had $3, I said no, a cigarette, I said no. She was trying to get anything out of me.

PanchSez
07-12-21, 11:58
Sorry, I'm not from Baltimore but visit often. Where on Washington Blvd did you find her? Cross street? Landmark? Thanks!I found her near RoFa / DD at Desoto and Wash. Haven't seen her in a few weeks. The pic washes out her freckles.

BoloBellgrande
07-12-21, 12:34
Been running across this chick I'm pretty sure is a streetwalker. I first saw her on Furrow street about a month ago on a doorstep in a pair of shorts. Her legs looked really nice and her ass was a nice bubble butt. This girl looks to be mixed race white / black, or Puerto Rican or probably south of the border somewhere. She has a skin complexion very close to Libby's / Roxy and is around Kiara's height and size when Kiara was healthy. Her hair is black, kinda bushy and straight, if that makes any sense.

She has a angular face, not round at all but, she's attractive. Last time I saw her was around Pulaski and waking down Ashton wearing a black dress with the bottom lifted up in the back at a angle with a knot on one side just below her ass cheeks.

MarcuAurielis
07-12-21, 12:43
Just another nice feature about her. She's a real squirter when she cums so chose your play area carefully or it may get soaked.Well any idea what time she is out there.

BigPappay
07-12-21, 14:04
Anybody got a link or some contact info for cb Bree??'could've sworn iI ssaw her working the SA beat. Check there and rerport back.

BigPappay
07-12-21, 14:12
Great attitude. Great skills. Take her for a spin. Here is a picture of her.Think I'll pass on this one.

BigPappay
07-12-21, 14:17
Was cruising around on Jul 7, around 2 PM, and saw this walker, but did not partake because the area was very hot. Anybody had any experience with this one?Hot with what. There haven't been cops in the area for weeks. Its a free for all out there right now.

Geckoman
07-12-21, 15:11
There were 2 cop cars in the area. One was stationary by the circle and the other one was driving around.

Hot with what. There haven't been cops in the area for weeks. Its a free for all out there right now.

Geckoman
07-12-21, 15:14
What that what you meant by hot? Please elaborate.

Hot with what. There haven't been cops in the area for weeks. Its a free for all out there right now.

Assman To You
07-12-21, 16:52
Try waiting at the New Food-ways Market on Broening Hgwy between Holabird and Boston. In just a short while Valerie, Tiffany, and Amber came through. But prepared to fend off the drug dealers, many of which emerge from the market.I finally got lucky Storm chasing and caught her in Dundalk walking up the street from Citco around 9 pm Sunday. She said walking Conklin has gotten to dangerous. Said hood boys have been know to take girls and keep them for days if not longer and violate them over and over. Scary shite.

BoloBellgrande
07-12-21, 17:08
I finally got lucky Storm chasing and caught her in Dundalk walking up the street from Citco around 9 pm Sunday. She said walking Conklin has gotten to dangerous. Said hood boys have been know to take girls and keep them for days if not longer and violate them over and over. Scary shite.Our girl Libby could be in a voluntary similar situation like that right now!

PanchSez
07-12-21, 17:52
Well any idea what time she is out there.I've found her out at midday, on the bench / bus stop in front of the Kwick Mart on Wash.

Baltimore2020
07-12-21, 18:16
Did she have tattoos? On her legs? If so, I might know who she is.Like he stated, her name is Brittnie. She doesn't walk too much and lives on Wilkins, between Pulaski and Smallwood. I thought I might have reviewed her before. Not a lot of tall akinny girls.

B.

MattKenseth
07-12-21, 18:27
Is this her?

Phyuck!Did a quick scoop of her yesterday. Just ahead of some dude in a red car she didn't want to go with. Had my first dream at Tim's. Body was good and just the right kinda thick. Chest is somewhat small but workable. Head game ok. Had dinner at the why. Then great BBFS!

DSubmariner
07-12-21, 19:28

Catch her if you can!!Sweet girl. Good neckwork but she's been hustling for awhile. She'll take what you give her down her throat.

Also, been seeing this Zella in Rofo with her handler. To each their own but every time I see her in Rofo she has a blanket on looking fiend out and she looks busted in the face. BUT, I'm not judging do your thing playboy. My stable is looking lovely right now so I guess I can be a little choosy. Late report, ran into Millie in BK. Tried to hustle me for online prices but we worked something out because she needed the dough. I would repeat. She is a nice pawg. Everything covered. I think she used to post online and looks like the girl nextdoor. She shows no signs but says she has a habit.

Happy One
07-12-21, 21:21

Catch her if you can!!She has been at this game a long time and has a habit. She is losing weight pretty fast now and tits are badly wrinkled now when she takes her bra off. She had a baby a little while back and the tits were beautiful then. She tells everyone she has only been dating for very short time, but if you look at her face book list of friends, its like a list of who is who of monger and other girls who are dating.

Brittney, I guess that's why David Janssen never caught up the one arm guy because it was a girl LOL, She is a sweet girl and wants to please but now has abscesses on her right leg which is how she lost her arm. Yes if you get her in the right mood she will flood the bed and ruin a mattress. Her drug habit is pretty strong, she shoots H and smoke crack and has lost alot of weight and her teeth. With her front teeth missing she does get alittle harsh on the BJ.

The WW girls are complaining you guys are not dating enough. Girls that normally get picked up quick are standing there for quite awhile so they are out there dope sick trying to get a date which makes them terrible dates has you know.

I saw several new faces on the WW recently that I need to try out. I was told today the pretty, tall, thin BSW that stands by Ashton and Pulaski is a Tranny so keep that in mind.

Be Safe.

Dog Pound 99
07-12-21, 21:42
I have a possible sighting of the infamous Brooklyn Park Melanie around 1: pm this afternoon.

She was standing in the shade behind the bus stop adjacent to the RF convenient store at the intersection of W. Patapsco and Hanover. Mel was wearing a floral patterned sundress talking on her cell phone, and being generally oblivious to her surrounding.

Can anyone else corroborate this sighting?

Old Chinese Guy
07-12-21, 23:32
Her Bbj was toothy and she kept nodding off which made it worse. The saggy tits aren't bad and the pussy was surprising decent. Overall she is not a bad date for half and half standard price. Stay away if you just want a bbjcim.I think I ran into Kim today, she was walking really quickly on Ashton towards Westside Shopping Center with guy but did not take a good look so do not know if it was her short balding bf. She was wearing shorts with a crop top, long, long legs probably 5'9" or 5'10", made the scoop at Bentalou and suggested Tim's. She was smelling of the street and had her take a shower. She emerged a different person. Her tits are now saggy but if she puts on the 32 lbs she has lost, those puppies would make quite a nice handful. Started with a BBBJ, did not feel the cheese-grater teeth but the BJ was definitely nothing to write home about. Pussy was freshly washed and surprisingly tight, she winced as I entered her. Quickly moved to her arse and she is tight there as well, started pound away and was just about to cum when she begged me to stop as she said she was about to poop. Went back to pounding in her pussy until I dropped a load in her. She said that was the first time she ever tried Greek but I tend to take these pronouncements with a large pinch of salt. She did say she is tired of this life and is ready to head back to Fredericksburg to go to rehab. Again, taking with a large pinch of salt but she does look done with the life. She did say she used to model in her younger day and I do believe it as she does look pretty good on FB especially with a full set of teeth.

CowboysFan
07-13-21, 01:02
I have a possible sighting of the infamous Brooklyn Park Melanie around 1: pm this afternoon.

She was standing in the shade behind the bus stop adjacent to the RF convenient store at the intersection of W. Patapsco and Hanover. Mel was wearing a floral patterned sundress talking on her cell phone, and being generally oblivious to her surrounding.

Can anyone else corroborate this sighting?Her head game was a 10.

She's looking great.

Ecity045
07-13-21, 11:56
Saturday night around 1130 pm the WW triangle / circle had a number of SWs (3 WSW and one BSW). The WSWs were all picked up before I summoned up my courage and I picked up the BSW. She looked good and sounded nice but obviously was on something so gave her a few bucks and sent her on her way. Didn't even get her name. MP area had a couple of WSW too but CB / Brooklyn were deserted except for one on FH that I wasn't keen on picking up. No LEOs anywhere near WW and there were a couple on W. Patapsco.

BigPappay
07-13-21, 12:14
There were 2 cop cars in the area. One was stationary by the circle and the other one was driving around.I just got done driving around the Wilkens / Ashton / Pulaski area for the past 2 hours and the only cop car I saw was attending to a disabled vehicle outside the shopping center. It's open season for the time being due to negative prosecution of hookers / Johns. Enjoy it while you can. A few changes in the political staff could change the free play option.

BigPappay
07-13-21, 12:17
Her head game was a 10.

She's looking great.Has definitely changed. Not sure if I prefer the ole skinny Mel or the filled out one. Will have to decide after a future reunion. Always pleasant company and particularly loved her reverse cowgirl.

Phyuck Yiu
07-13-21, 15:06
Has definitely changed. Not sure if I prefer the ole skinny Mel or the filled out one. Will have to decide after a future reunion. Always pleasant company and particularly loved her reverse cowgirl.I do miss that one. Use to see her regularly. Didn't she use to live over on 4th st? Danced downtown?

Phyuck!

MrKwell
07-13-21, 16:41
Her head game was a 10.

She's looking great.Don't think I've seen her yet. I might have to go on the hunt.

Klove48
07-13-21, 18:15
Her head game was a 10.

She's looking great.Wow! I probably wouldn't have recognized her because she looks twice the size since we last hook-up. Peace.

Oakwood99
07-13-21, 18:25
Her head game was a 10.

She's looking great.Thanks for the pic! I would have never known you were talking about her. She told me her name was Jessie.

She's cool and sexy. Got to experience the total package last week. Is she really 41?

Oak.

BoloBellgrande
07-13-21, 18:35
I'm getting a little closer to finding out who this chick is. I actually talked to her briefly at the corner store on Payson and Ashton but, another Monger had her in tow and told her to come on in a loud voice so our conversation ended abruptly. I'm pretty sure she's mixed race, white and black but, I won't really know for sure until I get her alone.

NiteTimer
07-13-21, 19:41
Thanks for the pic! I would have never known you were talking about her. She told me her name was Jessie.

She's cool and sexy. Got to experience the total package last week. Is she really 41?

Oak.Somebody needs to slay on the regular. I may volunteer LOL.

PellyMason
07-13-21, 19:46
As someone predicted, April is out. Her legs are heavily marked. But her BJ is one of the best on WW. Got her 2 x today.

Budge96
07-13-21, 20:20
Her head game was a 10.

She's looking great.Yeah that sure does look like Mel but maybe 1 and 1/2 of Mel and the one I knew wasn't nearly 31 no less 41 ! If it's her she's gained around 60 lbs, I'd have to see for my self to be sure.

I took a drive through BP and CB today after a quick hangout with my regular up on WW just to see if I saw her but no go.

She's the same age as my friend on Wilkins 26 they went to high school in GB, so this chick either is not her or Mel has aged very badly in the last year.

B.

Whoops that picture is on her face book , that is her my bad can't wait to see her in person WOw !

Oakwood99
07-13-21, 20:33
Somebody needs to slay on the regular. I may volunteer LOL.Bruh, She probably was private stock. Not mad at them either.

Oak.

MilkMan63
07-13-21, 21:21
I was headed to Walmart earlier and fairhaven is on the way ran across Josie so I scooped her and I knew when she got in the car and ask me if I liked the boys licked that it was going to be a good day bjcim was off the hook fellas 10/10 phenomenal!!

CowboysFan
07-14-21, 00:38
Thanks for the pic! I would have never known you were talking about her. She told me her name was Jessie.

Oak.Can you confirm it was this Melanie??

This was her size when she was using. She's gained some weight now but was staying in Ocean city area the past 2 years.

CowboysFan
07-14-21, 00:43
I'm getting a little closer to finding out who this chick is. I actually talked to her briefly at the corner store on Payson and Ashton but, another Monger had her in tow and told her to come on in a loud voice so our conversation ended abruptly. I'm pretty sure she's mixed race, white and black but, I won't really know for sure until I get her alone.Is that Libby aka Roxy or Roxi?

Old Chinese Guy
07-14-21, 01:26
Her head game was a 10.

She's looking great.No way, I thought she's out of the game from the looks on FB.

Shune
07-14-21, 08:36
I was headed to Walmart earlier and fairhaven is on the way ran across Josie so I scooped her and I knew when she got in the car and ask me if I liked the boys licked that it was going to be a good day bjcim was off the hook fellas 10/10 phenomenal!!She is one of the best!

And the icing on the cake was a thorough going Rim Job. And since I was freshly washed. That'll take your breath away. And not to be overly graphic but Josie had her tongue literally buried up in my anus as she proceeded to wiggle around with some kind of wet, squishing action as if looking for a treat - - absolutely breathtaking!

Josie actually made me see stars during the climax, and she didn't even bat an eye as I shot my load down her throat. With such ferocity as if the Hoover Dam had busted open! Josie says that's how she showers a good, clean and generous repeat customer with gratitude. Good business sense if you ask me.

Klove48
07-14-21, 09:02
I'm getting a little closer to finding out who this chick is. I actually talked to her briefly at the corner store on Payson and Ashton but, another Monger had her in tow and told her to come on in a loud voice so our conversation ended abruptly. I'm pretty sure she's mixed race, white and black but, I won't really know for sure until I get her alone.

Is that Libby aka Roxy or Roxi?No it definitely wasn’t Libby. I was out and about and noticed this mystery girl myself. I was meeting up with my Utr chick. I saw her two different times and didn't recognize her. I spoke with Libby so it was a totally different girl. I need to do more recon. Peace.

Dagame
07-14-21, 09:40
I'm getting a little closer to finding out who this chick is. I actually talked to her briefly at the corner store on Payson and Ashton but, another Monger had her in tow and told her to come on in a loud voice so our conversation ended abruptly. I'm pretty sure she's mixed race, white and black but, I won't really know for sure until I get her alone.Mission accomplished. I know her. She is cool she is very cute early 30's I forget her name but she is not good at Dt so I samples and released her. I had her a few months ago as well. She remember.

Dagame
07-14-21, 09:43
No it definitely wasnt Libby. I was out and about and noticed this mystery girl myself. I was meeting up with my Utr chick. I saw her two different times and didn't recognize her. I spoke with Libby so it was a totally different girl. I need to do more recon. Peace.Mystery girls name is Korrine.

Mr Jones2
07-14-21, 13:01
Mystery girls name is Korrine.Any more details on Korrine would be helpful. Like where she normally stands or you see her and what time of day?

Thanks on advance.

Old Chinese Guy
07-14-21, 15:21
Can you confirm it was this Melanie??

This was her size when she was using. She's gained some weight now but was staying in Ocean city area the past 2 years.She's been sober more than 3 years and although much can change in 2 weeks, the most recent FB post is from end of June this year. Possible but unlikely that was the unicorn Melanie. She is huge today compared to 3 years ago, still a cute face and huge puppies (and I don't mean her dogs, LOL) and I would definitely hit it if she were back but I think wishful thinking.

HablaEspanol
07-14-21, 15:24
Did she give you any digits? I would love to hook up with her again. Her old digit ending with 2225, she is not responding to. Thanks.

I was headed to Walmart earlier and fairhaven is on the way ran across Josie so I scooped her and I knew when she got in the car and ask me if I liked the boys licked that it was going to be a good day bjcim was off the hook fellas 10/10 phenomenal!!

MilkMan63
07-14-21, 15:26
She is one of the best!

And the icing on the cake was a thorough going Rim Job. And since I was freshly washed. That'll take your breath away. And not to be overly graphic but Josie had her tongue literally buried up in my anus as she proceeded to wiggle around with some kind of wet, squishing action as if looking for a treat - - absolutely breathtaking!

Josie actually made me see stars during the climax, and she didn't even bat an eye as I shot my load down her throat. With such ferocity as if the Hoover Dam had busted open! Josie says that's how she showers a good, clean and generous repeat customer with gratitude. Good business sense if you ask me.Yess!! She still has my sole with her right now!! I definitely got the number and definitely will be repeating!! She is a true champ I might go back today!!

TalkinTrash
07-14-21, 16:31
Is that Libby aka Roxy or Roxi?Damn where she at??

Mr Jones2
07-14-21, 16:52
Saw Amber the other day, the red head with big green eyes. Her bbjcim is nice, plenty attention to the boys. Her body has some baby damage but her personality makes you o for any flaws. She was on the ww loop by circle, some of you probably remember her from last year this time.

MrKwell
07-14-21, 17:34
I was headed to Walmart earlier and fairhaven is on the way ran across Josie so I scooped her and I knew when she got in the car and ask me if I liked the boys licked that it was going to be a good day bjcim was off the hook fellas 10/10 phenomenal!!Which josie is this? Are you talking about the short thick josie that's been gone for a min?

Phyuck Yiu
07-14-21, 17:38
Saw Amber the other day, the red head with big green eyes. Her bbjcim is nice, plenty attention to the boys. Her body has some baby damage but her personality makes you o for any flaws. She was on the ww loop by circle, some of you probably remember her from last year this time.Which Amber is this? There are so many. Pic or previous post number please. There is one that use to hang out there, that I use to see all the time. Hoping it's her. Use to walk with a limp. Heard she passed away.

Phyuck!

PellyMason
07-14-21, 18:22
Which josie is this? Are you talking about the short thick josie that's been gone for a min?Thick is kind. She was huge. Couldn't fit in front seat.

Oakwood99
07-14-21, 18:24
Can you confirm it was this Melanie??

This was her size when she was using. She's gained some weight now but was staying in Ocean city area the past 2 years.

Absolutely! This is one time I didn't take any photos. I brought her back to her car when we left the room.

Oak.

BoloBellgrande
07-14-21, 18:37
I think I saw just about everybody out that I recognize on site yesterday. Allison, April, Jessica, Libby the fuitloop! , Brittney with the tall slender black BF that's always around her and Kim with the argumentative BF, they were in full form yesterday on Wilkins going at it. I saw her later posing against the fence next to the school on Pulaski. I talked to her briefly but, she seems to be as much of a fruit loop as Libby, without the arrogance and attitude.

Finally ran into a nice looking red head or strawberry blonde haired girl walking fast coming from Bentalou and crossing furrow. I called to her but, she was moving really fast and was on a mission. I hopped in my car and drove around to see if I could catch up with her but, she disappeared on me.

I guess the circle is hot again? I saw a police car parked in the center island just outside the circle across from the corner store with his lights flashing, when it got dark, I saw a huge row of light on a stand at the corner of Cole and s Mount street shinning directly at the circle.

Drove past that and back up Payson and saw a unfamiliar face sitting on the steps across from the corner store at Ashton. I parked and walked up to the store and asked the girl on the steps if she wanted a soda, she said not but, she could use a couple of cigs.

I obliged and talked to her for a minutes and found out her name was Crystal, she's a white girl with brunette shoulder length hair about 5 feet 5: or 6 , she's not fat or skinny, just right in my opinion. She has a lot of tattoos for what I could see with the dress she had on. There was something weird in the way her one arm was hanging down, like she had a injury or something. She kinda has a monkey face but, not hideous and seems pretty nice overall. She made a offer but I declined, I asked for a number but, you know how that went! No phone!

Anyway, was about to roll out when I see miss fast walking red head strawberry blonde again. Pulled up on her and asked her a few questions about the area and she got the hint to meet me at the spot.

Once there, I got to take a good look at her, she's really cute, like one of the Judds, the country singing group. Her lipps are full and she has big pretty eyes and pale white skin without any marks on it. Her voice is a little deep though, not masculine but, just seemed funny for her high and size being about 5 feet 5 . She has a certain dialect that I can't place, it could be a country accent or whatever.

Again, no phone! Her name is Ashley, that's all I got. Looks like a civil, so you wouldn't think to look at her at all, if I hadn't seen her a second time walking at that pace, I wouldn't have assumed she was on mission around the neighborhood trying to get dope.

Mr Jones2
07-14-21, 20:32
Which Amber is this? There are so many. Pic or previous post number please. There is one that use to hang out there, that I use to see all the time. Hoping it's her. Use to walk with a limp. Heard she passed away.

Phyuck!She has a rose Tattoo on her left forearm.

Hope that helps no pics. She hasn't been around on the regular bases since last summer or so. No pics.

Hope t his helps.

Apache 12
07-14-21, 21:22
Saw Ashley this morning around 5:00 am on Desoto and made the scoop, She was a little quirky and you can definitely see the usage taking its toll, but her service is still top notch and the rimming was totally porn style. She could definitely be a star. She still looks good, but could had probably used a good shower, She smelled like the streets, not good.

Be Safe.

Oakwood99
07-14-21, 21:44
Which Amber is this? There are so many. Pic or previous post number please. There is one that use to hang out there, that I use to see all the time. Hoping it's her. Use to walk with a limp. Heard she passed away.

Phyuck!This Amber. I noticed she's hanging out more on the stroll. She was on the low for a while.
One of my favorites…

Oak.

MilkMan63
07-14-21, 22:26
Which josie is this? Are you talking about the short thick josie that's been gone for a min?She's not all that short and she's not that thick but not skinny either!! She's a cock gobbler that's all I know!!

MilkMan63
07-14-21, 22:27
Did she give you any digits? I would love to hook up with her again. Her old digit ending with 2225, she is not responding to. Thanks.That's the one she gave me!!

Phyuck Yiu
07-14-21, 23:26
This Amber. I noticed she's hanging out more on the stroll. She was on the low for a while.
One of my favorites

Oak.I've never had her. Please someone send digits if you ever get them. I'd love to sample that.

Phyuck!

AbsoluteSavage
07-15-21, 02:00
The last time I picked up a SW was in 2016. Before that I had picked up on average 1 girl a week from 2002 to 2016. I went all over the city, WW loop, Conklin, Dundalk, CB once or twice too. I must have had a horseshoe jammed up my ass for years because if today was any indication the game has changed significantly.

Skip to end for review of Tatiana on conklin.

From roughly 5 pm to 1 am I made multiple loops through conklin and dundalk, made the following observations.

1: I think the drugs must gotten worse. Back in the early 2000's "signs of use" meant some track marks and bruising. Obvious signs the girls were getting high but they were still easily fuckable. Now? Whoever coined the term Walking Dead in relation to these women deserves a goddamn prostitute pulitzer. Sores, unkempt, blood on clothes, waving arms around to fend off imaginary geese, these women looked awful for the most part. There were some good ones but that leads to two more points.

2: Did everyone forget how to drive? There was a tiny 4'11 girl on Conklin with shoulder length hair and a carpenter's dream body at the light on Conklin near the cemetery. Looked good in low light, god tier compared to the competition.

3 cars were trying to pick her up at the same fucking time. Part of me was tempted to just sit back and watch the clown show. I know technically cops aren't cracking down but goddamn let's not block traffic in multiple directions and tempt a cop having a bad day.

3: Packs of dealers. I know drugs and girls go hand in hand, one wouldn't exist without the other. Girls like to be close to their pharmacist. I get it, I do. But now they are waaaaay closer than before.

Going down dundalk ave there's a light with a gas station on the right and the dollar tree on the left. Right before the gas station are some benches. Clustered up there were about 4 really decent looking women, and about 8 dealers. Why do I think they were dealers? Well I made eye contact with a couple of the women and pulled into the gas station. Got a couple bottles of water and some snacks, figured maybe one of them would break off and come over if I was lucky, or at least start moving away. Nope, some kid half my age comes over and starts asking if I want boy or girl. I say no, he cops an attitude and starts talking shit.

I'm at least twice his age and his size, and I've got my permit to CC. But I'll be damned if I put myself in a situation where I have to use it while trying to buy some ass because some kid wants to do a tough tony act. I set up a little ways away on the opposite street to watch. Guys would pull up to get a girl and the corner boys would come up to. So these guys are opening their car door to let the girl in while 2-4 kids are right on top of the car.

This is a fucking recipe for disaster.

Same set up on Conklin. Pack of about 8-10 kids by the latino corner store, 3 girls. A couple kids would break off on bikes and scooters to go up and down the street but the girls wouldn't break away. Basically the best looking women in both spots didn't budge from the dealers.

Finally I got lucky and picked up Tatiana. I think she is mixed, either that or she has a Jersey Shore level fake tan. Long hair in corn rows / dreads. Dark tank top, matching shorts. 5'3 to 5'5 Plump natural ass, padded bra. Smokers voice, kind of husky sounding.

Said she gets 40 for head, 80 to fuck. I just wanted some head after hours of driving and she looked decent. I know I'm part of the problem with GPS, I'm sorry. Head was ok, a little fast and mechanical but she took a seven day load in the mouth like a champ. I'd repeat but not without bartering. Drove her back and she wants to be dropped off right by the dealers. FML.

All toll an easy 20 bucks of gas plus 40 for an adequate blow job in my cramped car. Maybe I'm too old for it, but it feels like the thrill is gone for me. I'd rather pay more for an escort in a hotel room and not have to worry about the BS.

That being said I'm off for the next couple days so if anyone wants to be generous and hook me up with a good SW with a phone, I'd by much obliged.

Aamco
07-15-21, 02:55
I am posting these great pictures taken by another monger of Ashley sucking the cum out of his dick. Great job of pumping cum in her mouth. She told me once that the protein in cum is great for her hair.

BoloBellgrande
07-15-21, 12:52
The last time I picked up a SW was in 2016. Before that I had picked up on average 1 girl a week from 2002 to 2016. I went all over the city, WW loop, Conklin, Dundalk, CB once or twice too. I must have had a horseshoe jammed up my ass for years because if today was any indication the game has changed significantly.

Skip to end for review of Tatiana on conklin.

From roughly 5 pm to 1 am I made multiple loops through conklin and dundalk, made the following observations.

1: I think the drugs must gotten worse. Back in the early 2000's "signs of use" meant some track marks and bruising. Obvious signs the girls were getting high but they were still easily fuckable. Now? Whoever coined the term Walking Dead in relation to these women deserves a goddamn prostitute pulitzer. Sores, unkempt, blood on clothes, waving arms around to fend off imaginary geese, these women looked awful for the most part. There were some good ones but that leads to two more points.

2: Did everyone forget how to drive? There was a tiny 4'11 girl on Conklin with shoulder length hair and a carpenter's dream body at the light on Conklin near the cemetery. Looked good in low light, god tier compared to the competition.

3 cars were trying to pick her up at the same fucking time. Part of me was tempted to just sit back and watch the clown show. I know technically cops aren't cracking down but goddamn let's not block traffic in multiple directions and tempt a cop having a bad day..I can remember meeting a woman in nursing school hanging out on her front porch looking to make some extra money, and another women who's husband has a heart attack and was sitting on her stoop looking to make some money. They were both non drug users!

There was even one sweet young thing that was hanging out in her front stoop trying to get milk money for her new baby. We dated and I drive her to the store to get milk! Those days are long!

Assman To You
07-15-21, 14:43
Saw her walking around Wilkens today. He a 20 reunion.

Apache 12
07-15-21, 16:09
I am posting these great pictures taken by another monger of Ashley sucking the cum out of his dick. Great job of pumping cum in her mouth. She told me once that the protein in cum is great for her hair.Yup, She swallowed my load after rimming Me, then sucked it all down. She is a treasure for pleasure, but didn't have digits.

RedBown
07-15-21, 17:40
[QUOTE=Apache 12;5447988]Yup, She swallowed my load after rimming Me, then sucked it all down.

[Quote]I'm new here so your report was real finding a similar experience like yours would be amazing].

Baltimore2020
07-15-21, 18:51
Yup, She swallowed my load after rimming Me, then sucked it all down. She is a treasure for pleasure, but didn't have digits.Yeah, better stick with BBBJ. Picked her up again at early noon and her V smelled so bad the odor lingerred in the car for a while. I hardly finished, literally chocking.

She does have a number which is shared with her boyfriend. She does answer.

Be safe.

B.

Baltimore2020
07-15-21, 18:57
This Amber. I noticed she's hanging out more on the stroll. She was on the low for a while.
One of my favorites

Oak.Agreed. Amber is my new favorite. Dated her couple of times last week. Went to Tim's for few hours. She is awesome and great work. Just want to point out, after she uses, she could be pretty "geek".

She had a phone which we connected but her boyfriend took from her and disappeared on her few days ago. I would love to see her again.

Be safe.

B.

Baltimore2020
07-15-21, 19:09
Kylie is back. If you don't know her, use search function for this forum.

Picked her up around 10 pm. Didn't realize it was her after she got in. I only dated her once back in the days but read up a lot about her. 1st thing, put everthing away to my middle compartment and locked it down, LOL.

So she asked for 30 up-front and I said no. Then I saw her body has no marks, I put the money between us. She said she has been doing for 11 yrs, no one complained about her services.

Started off BBBJ which was pretty good, definitely top 10. Since it was my second load, she worked harder, really put some back to it. Didn't feel any teeth or resistance at all. Was impressed. As I was playing with her V, find no odor, pretty tight so asked if she wants to bang. She climbed over to my side and we went ACG. Really nice V and kept going for 5 min and I blew.

Overall, pretty good. My phone is still with me, LOL. Got her digit and met up next day again. Some girl said she is pregnant now. She does have a gut but I don't think she is pregnant.

Be safe.

B.

PellyMason
07-15-21, 20:34
I saw Destiny today. She used to be really cute and was known for her swirly BJs. OMG. She looked awful. Just frightening. Death warmed over. I wish I had something to give her.

BoloBellgrande
07-15-21, 21:28
I saw Destiny today. She used to be really cute and was known for her swirly BJs. OMG. She looked awful. Just frightening. Death warmed over. I wish I had something to give her.She's starting to resemble the Elephant Man! I don't know what the deal is with what's happening to her face. I know missing your teeth adds to the facial deformity. Kiara looks different know too, kinda like Cornelius from the planet of the apes in one picture I saw because of her missing teeth.

West side idol Crystal is missing teeth as well and she looks different, not as much as Destiny or Kiara though. They're all the same people as far as their personalities, so I guess you just have to look past the physical appearance if you were tight with them.

Assman To You
07-15-21, 21:35
Yeah, better stick with BBBJ. Picked her up again at early noon and her V smelled so bad the odor lingerred in the car for a while. I hardly finished, literally chocking.

She does have a number which is shared with her boyfriend. She does answer.

Be safe.

B.Scooped her today next to DD and tried some front seat action but it was my 2nd pop of the day and a bit toothy. Went to the back seat for cfs. She said she is going to rehab ronight so you may not see her. Seemed serious.

AbsoluteSavage
07-15-21, 21:45
I can remember meeting a woman in nursing school hanging out on her front porch looking to make some extra money, and another women who's husband has a heart attack and was sitting on her stoop looking to make some money. They were both non drug users!

There was even one sweet young thing that was hanging out in her front stoop trying to get milk money for her new baby. We dated and I drive her to the store to get milk! Those days are long!I've had similar experiences with "normal" women as well, especially back around 06-09 when the recession was starting up and then going full swing. Got a few students, got a few girls who I had to ask for I'd to be safe, I tipped well and they did their job well too.

I'm about to go back out tonight. I honestly don't mind paying more. Let's be blunt, 20 bucks today buys less in the real world than 20 bucks did in the early 00's. I really wouldn't mind paying 30/50 or even 40/60 instead of 20/40 IF (and this is a huge IF) the girls at least attempted to provide consistent good customer service.

I don't expect them to be beauty queens. Lets face it: It's now fentanyl not heroin and that ride to the bottom is faster and harder than before. But that isn't my fault. These girls have such attitudes like I personally forced them to get high and then suck my dick. No lady, you wrecked your life to the point where you love drugs so much you couldn't keep a job or a sugar daddy.

Shune
07-16-21, 00:27
I can remember meeting a woman in nursing school hanging out on her front porch looking to make some extra money, and another women who's husband has a heart attack and was sitting on her stoop looking to make some money. They were both non drug users!

There was even one sweet young thing that was hanging out in her front stoop trying to get milk money for her new baby. We dated and I drive her to the store to get milk! Those days are long!Here's to the sunny slops of long ago.

NiceGuy1957
07-16-21, 03:08
That's the one she gave me!!I have a picture of the Josie I know in the photo gallery but Idk how to post it it. Its under my File name 20170316-150042. Jpg it was taken on 03-16-2017 time 15:10 and see if that is her. NG.

Hugh Jardon
07-16-21, 07:57
I had a hankering for some summer outdoor sex so went to my standby CB / Brooklyn strolls. Mid to late morning into early afternoon there was nothing but the Living Dead. I don't have many standards, but I do have a few.

I finally went over to Washington Blvd and surprise, there's a bunch out there! Most didn't look any better than what I was encountering in CB / B but Zella didn't look too bad yesterday so I made the scoop. She does have some major wear on her, but she is friendly and was amenable to some outdoor action. Took her to my spot. She's a good performer. Usual tuition plus a small tip. She's been reviewed here and there's pics of her.

SteveStone123
07-16-21, 10:48
I am posting these great pictures taken by another monger of Ashley sucking the cum out of his dick. Great job of pumping cum in her mouth. She told me once that the protein in cum is great for her hair.Here is her video someone posted an year ago.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=a93e1b2d3

DMV42
07-16-21, 10:49
I've had similar experiences with "normal" women as well, especially back around 06-09 when the recession was starting up and then going full swing. Got a few students, got a few girls who I had to ask for I'd to be safe, I tipped well and they did their job well too.

I'm about to go back out tonight. I honestly don't mind paying more. Let's be blunt, 20 bucks today buys less in the real world than 20 bucks did in the early 00's. I really wouldn't mind paying 30/50 or even 40/60 instead of 20/40 IF (and this is a huge IF) the girls at least attempted to provide consistent good customer service.

I don't expect them to be beauty queens. Lets face it: It's now fentanyl not heroin and that ride to the bottom is faster and harder than before. But that isn't my fault. These girls have such attitudes like I personally forced them to get high and then suck my dick. No lady, you wrecked your life to the point where you love drugs so much you couldn't keep a job or a sugar daddy.I never really looked at it that way. But you made some good points.

DMV42
07-16-21, 10:55
She's starting to resemble the Elephant Man! I don't know what the deal is with what's happening to her face. I know missing your teeth adds to the facial deformity. Kiara looks different know too, kinda like Cornelius from the planet of the apes in one picture I saw because of her missing teeth.

West side idol Crystal is missing teeth as well and she looks different, not as much as Destiny or Kiara though. They're all the same people as far as their personalities, so I guess you just have to look past the physical appearance if you were tight with them.I was just watching planet of the apes so when you said she look like Cornelius I was literally laughing my ass off. But yeah man whatever they are using now is taking a big toll on their bodies. The same girls people were bragging about seeing years ago are being passed by because of bad looks now.

KnightRider82
07-16-21, 11:25
I am posting these great pictures taken by another monger of Ashley sucking the cum out of his dick. Great job of pumping cum in her mouth. She told me once that the protein in cum is great for her hair.Fine ass WSW. Wish we had more like this around here. Looks like you guys have some decent girls out that way. Nice pics!

Baltimore2020
07-16-21, 11:52
Scooped her today next to DD and tried some front seat action but it was my 2nd pop of the day and a bit toothy. Went to the back seat for cfs. She said she is going to rehab ronight so you may not see her. Seemed serious.She's been saying that for months now.

Driatic
07-16-21, 11:55
She's been saying that for months now.If someone could pm the number that would be great.

DSubmariner
07-16-21, 13:15
I saw Lydia on Pratt a couple of days ago. She was bleeding from her neck just above collarbone. Looked pale and just overall sickly. Anytime I speak to her she just nods or shakes her head. She will not speak. She looks traumatized really. She wanted to jump in but I said no. I remember when she first started coming around as many of you recall she was very cute and sexy. Has anyone dated her recently and if so, what was your experience? She had on like a schoolgirl outfit with her hair like a young schoolgirl with the bangs in front.

BoloBellgrande
07-16-21, 13:29
I was just watching planet of the apes so when you said she look like Cornelius I was literally laughing my ass off. But yeah man whatever they are using now is taking a big toll on their bodies. The same girls people were bragging about seeing years ago are being passed by because of bad looks now.In all seriousness, Kiara is the only streetwalker I'd put big money out to fix up if I was a man of means. I'm talking all new teeth and skin graphs to get rid of the marks on her body and of course drug treatment. I would love to have her in my home 24/7 if I could do that.

Baltimore2020
07-16-21, 15:52
If someone could pm the number that would be great.

443. Xxx. 5812.

LilGod
07-16-21, 15:56
I saw Lydia on Pratt a couple of days ago. She was bleeding from her neck just above collarbone. Looked pale and just overall sickly. Anytime I speak to her she just nods or shakes her head. She will not speak. She looks traumatized really. She wanted to jump in but I said no. I remember when she first started coming around as many of you recall she was very cute and sexy. Has anyone dated her recently and if so, what was your experience? She had on like a schoolgirl outfit with her hair like a young schoolgirl with the bangs in front.She is dope sick like bad, last time I saw her face had a break out that's when I stop picking her up, well be safe!

Aamco
07-16-21, 16:45
She has always been a great date till today. Today she got some dope with Ketamine the animal tranquilliser in it. She became alarmed because she felt the Ketamine immediately and started apologising for what was about to happen. Sure enough the usually alert and energetic Ashley was doing the dope lean and nodding off. She fell asleep with my dick in her mouth. Then I couldn't get her ankles behind her ears and pound her out the way I like. Like many girls, she is a great date as long as there is no tranquilliser in her dope. Just FYI for newbies is I never pay upfront.

DiscreteCasual
07-16-21, 19:21
Saw her walking around Wilkens today. He a 20 reunion.P. m me if you got new digits. The old # ends in 3712 is dead.

AbsoluteSavage
07-16-21, 20:16
In all seriousness, Kiara is the only streetwalker I'd put big money out to fix up if I was a man of means. I'm talking all new teeth and skin graphs to get rid of the marks on her body and of course drug treatment. I would love to have her in my home 24/7 if I could do that.Modern problems require modern solutions.

You know how National Geographic lets you sponsor rhinos and shit? You send money, you adopt a giraffe for your kid and they get pics and updates.

What if we got together and crowdfunded Kiara? Everyone contribute a set weekly amount, she gets a place to stay and her shit fixed up and the people that pay get easy access to fuck her. Some lucky monger gets to go full save a ho and have her in his basement too.

If the women weren't so damn undependable I'd do this shit myself.

Strata
07-16-21, 23:12
Modern problems require modern solutions.

You know how National Geographic lets you sponsor rhinos and shit? You send money, you adopt a giraffe for your kid and they get pics and updates.

What if we got together and crowdfunded Kiara? Everyone contribute a set weekly amount, she gets a place to stay and her shit fixed up and the people that pay get easy access to fuck her. Some lucky monger gets to go full save a ho and have her in his basement too.

If the women weren't so damn undependable I'd do this shit myself.Most of us who survive in the hobby long enough end up trying to be Captain Save-a-Hoe at least once or twice. And it usually goes sideways eventually. But hope springs eternal that one of them might make it, but the odds are stacked against them.

I'm surprised a group of mongers haven't already formed an LLC and bought one of the bandos. They're really cheap and could house a few ATF girls LOL.

But speaking of Save-a-Hoe, does anyone know how the ketamine detox treatment works? Do they just knock a patient out for a week till the dope sickness passes?

-Strata.

Barraquda22
07-17-21, 00:00
Modern problems require modern solutions.

If the women weren't so damn undependable I'd do this shit myself.They have to want to be free of it. Last I spoke to her, she wasnt there yet. Being free from it means walking away from EVERYTHING in your life during that time. And she is stil stuck on the loser bf she supports. Sad really, he dragged her into it and is the root cause of the spiral. I am friends with the right people in the right places and have offered her more than once a way out. She has politely declined every time (and yes I did explain that the way out wasnt riding on my dick into the sunset, despite what I'd be ok with). I hope she oneday gets there and wants it more than she wants the drugs and the loser.

BQ22.

LilGod
07-17-21, 02:24
Most of us who survive in the hobby long enough end up trying to be Captain Save-a-Hoe at least once or twice. And it usually goes sideways eventually. But hope springs eternal that one of them might make it, but the odds are stacked against them.

I'm surprised a group of mongers haven't already formed an LLC and bought one of the bandos. They're really cheap and could house a few ATF girls LOL.

But speaking of Save-a-Hoe, does anyone know how the ketamine detox treatment works? Do they just knock a patient out for a week till the dope sickness passes?

-Strata.Never trust what female said especiallywhen deal With drugs, ketamin don't knock you out is a down high drug, if she nodded off while on your dick, she is fentynl high is mf LOL!

Broken Arrows
07-17-21, 10:19
They have to want to be free of it. Last I spoke to her, she wasnt there yet. Being free from it means walking away from EVERYTHING in your life during that time. And she is stil stuck on the loser bf she supports. Sad really, he dragged her into it and is the root cause of the spiral. I am friends with the right people in the right places and have offered her more than once a way out. She has politely declined every time (and yes I did explain that the way out wasnt riding on my dick into the sunset, despite what I'd be ok with). I hope she oneday gets there and wants it more than she wants the drugs and the loser.

BQ22.Agreed. The drugs often aren't the problem per se. They're a symptom of a dysfunctional lifestyle that often includes these women being informally enslaved by some gangsta boyfriend figure. Regular guys struggle to get their girls to go to the game with them. These guys have their girls giving BJs so they can afford drugs. In order to get off drugs, these women have to change the nature of their relationships, and that's not easily done. Extract them from one bad guy and they'll just find another.

The obscure 1982 teen flick "The Last American Virgin" should be required viewing for every potential captain save-a-ho (trust me on this one).

Assman To You
07-17-21, 11:14
P. m me if you got new digits. The old # ends in 3712 is dead.She told me her phone was stollen.

NiceGuy1957
07-17-21, 12:13
She told me her phone was stollen.Not the Amber I thought but very nice NG.

Budge96
07-17-21, 14:00
Most of us who survive in the hobby long enough end up trying to be Captain Save-a-Hoe at least once or twice. And it usually goes sideways eventually. But hope springs eternal that one of them might make it, but the odds are stacked against them.

-Strata.I have to say some of this back and forth ring terribly ignorant sorry, there is no set treatment for the stopping of ketamine usage that is a cut anyway just a way to dilute the heroin or fentanyl these people are injesting.

The detoxification is from fentanyl, and barbituates and morphine (heroin) , that is what makes everyone's ill. The separation or loss of supply.

Haha ask me how I know.

To be entirely Frank while we are discussing they're addiction for real we are addicted to these chicks and what they are willing to perform for us think about how long you can go without your fix haha, just sayin. B.

BigPappay
07-17-21, 16:11
Scooped Nicole off Ramsey. Cute WSW with perky A cups. Had something going on under her chin that included blood, so merely opted for hand job. Requested she pay more attention to the little ones and she nearly ripped them out my scrotum. Doesn't do well with direction, careful what you ask for. Good personality is a positive.

Duuuuuuude
07-17-21, 16:47
Scooped what I thought was a catch.

I was driving with windows down. She hopped in and asked for some A / C. Oh lawdy, in all my years I've never come across a female that smelled as rank as her. I literally was feeling nauseous! I pulled over and just told her to get out before I have to fumigation my car and clean the upholstery.

I handed her 10 just to get out, then she had the nerve to ask for 30. I just said GTFO and wash your shit.

I was trying to get out so fast I didn't even get her name.

She was cute from a distance.

I'm still having nightmares of the smell!! 🤮129314;.

Duuuuuuude
07-17-21, 16:50
She told me her phone was stollen.Pics are hot. Where's she hang out?

Klove48
07-17-21, 17:02
Requested she pay more attention to the little ones and she nearly ripped them out my scrotum. Doesn't do well with direction, careful what you ask for. Good personality is a positive.LMAO. That's some fuuny sh*t. Peace.

StayAnonymous
07-17-21, 18:15
Anyone know the real story of what happened to her girls up top? They are severely damaged / mangled. She says she went through a car windshield and needs to have reconstructive surgery and I think it must be true. Despite all the damage they still squirt.

StayAnonymous
07-17-21, 18:18
Saw a healthy looking 5'8 or so dirty blonde with a nice set up top. Stopped to give her a ride and she said she was working at a nearby corner store so couldn't sample her, but that I should call her later. She never replies to texts though. Too bad bc she looks like a civi. Anyone else had luck with her?

StayAnonymous
07-17-21, 18:27
Spotted her a couple weeks ago and had a really nice time. Half and half for 0. 3, can't beat that.

She is really a nice person. I think she has lost weight. You can see her hip bones. No padding. Very pretty face and she DTs like its nothing. Agree that if she quit the streets she could really do well for herself in life. Noticed the common odor SWs get down below unfortunately so next time maybe just half.

I meet Work back in "19" sometime. She was attractive and appeared to be a "civilian" when we first encountered each other. I guess YMMV with her because we had several enjoyable, spirited sessions. I would describe her as a very intelligent girl with a lot of "street". When I saw her last, about a week ago, she appeared to be just a figment of herself. We talked but didn't date, and she told me about her stay in the hospital because of the beating she absorbed from her bf. She's lost a lot of weight and seemed to be tired and street worn. When we used to meet she was always clean, fresh, and made-up. I guess "here today and gone tomorrow" is how I would describe her decline, but still will help her out with "go money" if she asks, with no "strings".

As far as Shannon / Cheyenne. I've committed in a past report on her. Great time always. Great DT and easy to get along with. She comes and goes. Brooklyn Park is where she started years back when she was very young. I think that she is a very beautiful girl when she takes care of herself. She's still in her early "20's" so she still has a chance to get it together, but she has told me that she loves the streets too much to stop. The last time I caught her was a about a month ago myself. She hangs around Busy Bee's if you trying to catch her. Peace.

MrKwell
07-17-21, 18:32
Scooped what I thought was a catch.

I was driving with windows down. She hopped in and asked for some A / C. Oh lawdy, in all my years I've never come across a female that smelled as rank as her. I literally was feeling nauseous! I pulled over and just told her to get out before I have to fumigation my car and clean the upholstery.

I handed her 10 just to get out, then she had the nerve to ask for 30. I just said GTFO and wash your shit.

I was trying to get out so fast I didn't even get her name.

She was cute from a distance.

I'm still having nightmares of the smell!! 🤮129314;.That's funny asf. I never let them in until I get a good enough look. Forget that, I'm glad you were able to get her TF out with no issues.

StayAnonymous
07-17-21, 18:33
Picked her up off conkling for half. She's a 5'9" blonde, about 25 and has a really think NYC accent. She's an all covered girl and pricey so I opted for just half at 0. 4 ! I won't return for more unless someone can tell me she's spectacular for half and half. She didn't rush though which was nice. Half took her 20 minutes and no real frustration. Like Shannon or Kiara. She dances somewhere nearby and won't do anything uncovered.

Happy One
07-17-21, 20:15
Anyone know the real story of what happened to her girls up top? They are severely damaged / mangled. She says she went through a car windshield and needs to have reconstructive surgery and I think it must be true. Despite all the damage they still squirt.The jury is still out on her and her story. She claimed to have poison ivy and didn't want to show her arms. It looked like she was tortured and her tits are definitely torn up. For her to have that much damage and none to her face makes me think about her story, not that an SW would lie right. She claims to have had a baby alittle over a month ago and still lactating. Personality is good, full service just so so, no reason to repeat.

Be Safe.

Propilot
07-17-21, 20:17
She told me her phone was stollen.Now that girl is hot. Dude would you mind sending me her digits?

Propilot-Always check your six.

BlueEyesFun
07-17-21, 20:56
Anyone know the real story of what happened to her girls up top? They are severely damaged / mangled. She says she went through a car windshield and needs to have reconstructive surgery and I think it must be true. Despite all the damage they still squirt.Are you talking about the WSW Kayla from the Eastern Shore?

Propilot
07-17-21, 21:02
Does anyone know what happened to the crazy racist girl with the Nazi tattoo on her stomach? She had the racist video a little while ago. I thought that I heard she was working in West Virginia?

Propilot-Always check your six.

BoloBellgrande
07-17-21, 21:16
Anybody lay eyes on Kiara in the past week? I haven't seen her in over a month of riding through the west side. I expanded my rout to include the circle, like the old days, when Darnell's was right around the corner, still, I haven't seen her pop out from anywhere.

I hear that tall slender black dude and his GF Brittney are living on Gilmore, I know Kiara and her BF were all staying together on Furrow at one point, so maybe that's where she is? Wasn't looking to date her, just give her some money and buy her food because of her present condition.

BlueEyesFun
07-17-21, 21:28
I met a girl coming out of a house right where Ashton & Ramsay intersect by the triangle a few nights ago. She said her name was Mina short for Domina and she was from West Virginia. Anyway, took her to Tims and had a very enjoyable time without any problematic headaches whatsoever. I'm curious to know if anyone else might have come in contact with her. Who knows maybe she went back to West Virginia, she did seem a little naive to the game, which probably had something to do with her enthusiastic desire to please. Everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BoloBellgrande
07-17-21, 21:34
Just checked MD case search, she has what looks like a warrant out on her since 6/7/19 . Wonder if she got picked up?

DeepDog
07-17-21, 23:45

-Strata.I had a girl get some K in her dope just before seeing me for in-call at a no-tell. It worked out because she was just starting to go passive during the act, but she was out by the end and I quietly got dressed and left. Have never had this happen in my vehicle though and was wondering what you guys do? Do you just open the door and put her on the street? It would look like you were dumping a body, which is NEVER a good look. Anyone ever experience this and what are your tips?

BigPappay
07-18-21, 03:19
Cops all over Ramsey / Smallwood. Taped off. Must be one down there? Any reports.

Aamco
07-18-21, 07:36
Kiara moved out from Furrow St. The place is boarded up now. Last meeting she told me her new pick up spot is the Busy Bee. I have been mongering solid nonstop for the three days and have not seen her.

Anybody lay eyes on Kiara in the past week? I haven't seen her in over a month of riding through the west side. I expanded my rout to include the circle, like the old days, when Darnell's was right around the corner, still, I haven't seen her pop out from anywhere.

I hear that tall slender black dude and his GF Brittney are living on Gilmore, I know Kiara and her BF were all staying together on Furrow at one point, so maybe that's where she is? Wasn't looking to date her, just give her some money and buy her food because of her present condition.

Aamco
07-18-21, 07:50
Picked her up at 8 pm at Ashton and Payson. She is a cute little 28 year old spinner. Pleasant attitude with solid BBBJ skills for the standard rate.

Aamco
07-18-21, 08:22
4 pm at the triangle where the statue is. Well reviewed on the board. Just out of the hospital. Cute face with street worn body. BBBJ was just ok.

DinnerOut35
07-18-21, 08:38
I met a girl coming out of a house right where Ashton & Ramsay intersect by the triangle a few nights ago. She said her name was Mina short for Domina and she was from West Virginia. Anyway, took her to Tims and had a very enjoyable time without any problematic headaches whatsoever. I'm curious to know if anyone else might have come in contact with her. Who knows maybe she went back to West Virginia, she did seem a little naive to the game, which probably had something to do with her enthusiastic desire to please. Everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.BlueEyes-What is Tims?

Showdown.

Dog Pound 99
07-18-21, 09:05
Just checked MD case search, she has what looks like a warrant out on her since 6/7/19 . Wonder if she got picked up?That would be the best thing for her. A godsend.

BlueEyesFun
07-18-21, 10:21
BlueEyes-What is Tims?

Showdown.Tims is a motel on Washington Blvd.

BoloBellgrande
07-18-21, 11:30
BlueEyes-What is Tims?

Showdown.I would go to the tip top further up Washington Blvd. Tim's prices have gone up and are not worth it for the basic shack you get for the 40 dollar minimum now. A 40 dollar room at the tip top is a better value.

BigPappay
07-18-21, 11:56
Cops all over Ramsey / Smallwood. Taped off. Must be one down there? Any reports.And, officers were called around 3:35 am To a ShotSpotter alert in the 1800 block of Ramsay Street. A short time later, police said officers were called to a hospital, where a 36-year-old man sought treatment for a gunshot wound to the buttock. Police said they believe the victim was walking in the area of 1800 block of Ramsay Street, where he was shot.

Aamco
07-18-21, 13:04
Found her at 1 pm at the Busy Bee. She is 27 years old. Alert, pleasant and cooperative. BBBJ skills got the job done. I prefer hard and fast face fucking but her style is slow to medium. Will repeat.

Horsetrader
07-18-21, 13:12
And, officers were called around 3:35 am To a ShotSpotter alert in the 1800 block of Ramsay Street. A short time later, police said officers were called to a hospital, where a 36-year-old man sought treatment for a gunshot wound to the buttock. Police said they believe the victim was walking in the area of 1800 block of Ramsay Street, where he was shot.I heard 3-4 bangs near that area, I assumed fireworks but could have been gunshots. I then looped to MP. Upon my return, the area around Ashton and Smallwood was taped off, this was about 11:30 PM Saturday night (yesterday). Perhaps multiple shootings in the area the same night.

Very few options available between about 10:30 PM and 12:30 AM. I looped Wilkens, MP, B/CB. There was one slim blonde who looked TGTBT on Washburn near 4th, but I looped around the block just in time to watch her get into another vehicle. I went home unsatisfied.

Aamco
07-18-21, 14:43
Found her at Ashton and Pulaski at 5 am. She is a 39 year old small spinner. She is not a black girl but she has dark skin. She is fun to talk to. Also pleasant and cooperative. Best part is her deep throat, noisy and sloppy sucking skills. Wow. A+++.

Assman To You
07-18-21, 16:19
Kiara moved out from Furrow St. The place is boarded up now. Last meeting she told me her new pick up spot is the Busy Bee. I have been mongering solid nonstop for the three days and have not seen her.Last I heard she was in Columbia.

Assman To You
07-18-21, 16:23
I heard 3-4 bangs near that area, I assumed fireworks but could have been gunshots. I then looped to MP. Upon my return, the area around Ashton and Smallwood was taped off, this was about 11:30 PM Saturday night (yesterday). Perhaps multiple shootings in the area the same night.

Very few options available between about 10:30 PM and 12:30 AM. I looped Wilkens, MP, B/CB. There was one slim blonde who looked TGTBT on Washburn near 4th, but I looped around the block just in time to watch her get into another vehicle. I went home unsatisfied.If you draw a circle around Ashton, Furrow and Smallwood corners that's where 90% of shootings go down in that hood.

I can confirm this killed any action in that area last night.

Apache 12
07-18-21, 21:29
Last I heard she was in Columbia.I haven't seen Her in the past 2 weeks, but also noticed the house was boarded up. Hope She gets well for the rest of her life.

BoloBellgrande
07-18-21, 21:40
I haven't seen Her in the past 2 weeks, but also noticed the house was boarded up. Hope She gets well for the rest of her life.She's definitely not at that abando on Furrow. I was thinking maybe she's on Gimore with that other mixed race couple. I think Alison and her BF moved out and they moved in. I'm pretty sure it's a abando wherever it is. I hope Kiara is really back in Columbia. I picked her up from there a few times, those are nice apartments. A shower and a change of clothes did wonders for her physical appearance!

Old Chinese Guy
07-18-21, 21:41
Last I heard she was in Columbia.I think she has a SD in Columbia where she goes to when she wants to clean up. Don't think that's her grandparent's place. That's where she last was for quite a few few months when her bf was on a state-sponsored vacation. Then the life started to pull her back and she started to get rides to meet up at the Westside Shopping Mall to see regulars. That's actually a sweet spot since she has a place to live, is relatively healthy although using and performance is spot on. Spent a lot of time with her during that period and she was truly special. I hope she gets back to that sweet spot. Life on the streets is tough and that bf of hers just pulls her down.

BoloBellgrande
07-18-21, 21:43
For you swirly girl fans, she has a phone again and hit me up on Facebook. I assume if you know her and were one of her regulars, she hit you up today like she did me. We almost had a date but, it just didn't work out time wise.

BoloBellgrande
07-18-21, 22:00
She's lost some weight, uh!? Think I've seen her a total of 3 times over the years, everytime there's always something kinda masculine about the way she is. I just can't date her anymore. What always drew me in about her was her hight. At my hight, there's very few girls I could stand up and do doggie with.

Syrian Anna was one, so you know I'm on the hunt for that Kim chick!

I saw mystery girl Corrine today walking with a young white kid on Bentalou coming out of the corner store. They both walked down that ally heading towards Wilkins off of Ashton.

I think I saw Becky sitting on the ground on Pulaski against the fence by the school. Becky has a nice body when she has weight on and it looked like she put some on since the last time I saw her. Only problem with her is her teeth are sharp as razor blades and she's missing a few. She needs to learn that technique that some girls use and cover her teeth with her lips.

MotoMoto11
07-18-21, 23:00
Does anyone know what happened to the crazy racist girl with the Nazi tattoo on her stomach? She had the racist video a little while ago. I thought that I heard she was working in West Virginia?

Propilot-Always check your six.Check in the escort section I think there is a recent report about her.

StayAnonymous
07-18-21, 23:20
Are you talking about the WSW Kayla from the Eastern Shore?She's a WSW with like dirty blonde / redhead but I don't know where she's from.

BoloBellgrande
07-18-21, 23:22
Looks like she's off the market guys! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, and she has a engagement ring!

I don't know the guy but, I believe he lives in the city around the way. I just watched my friend Jewelz pass away after being engaged to a guy who for whatever didn't get her far away from the city after she got treatment and was healthy. Yeah I know, you can get drugs anywhere but, as a streetwalker friend once told me about Heaven when she asked her why she got on a bus and came all the way to Baltimore, she said, " I was told Baltimore has the best drugs " . I know a girl named Sarah from Virginia, she told me the same thing to my face.

I wish her well but, if you ain't trying to get out of that area, I don't see it ending well for either of them. Good luck!

Aamco
07-19-21, 03:34
Picked her two different times at the circle on Wilkens. She is a 28 year white girl with long brown hair. She is from Lancaster County, PA. And northern Virginia. She has a deep throat and a tight pussy. She is clean with a shaved kitty. Her BBBJ is superb. Slow and sensual then hard and fast. She has a gorgeous fat pussy. She is submissive and wants to be told what to do. She either loves sex or is really good at faking it. Nice and easy going. Pleasant and friendly. Begs for dick. She is my current favorite. She is supposed to be getting a phone soon. I never pay girls up front.

Old Chinese Guy
07-19-21, 08:29
Looks like she's off the market guys! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, and she has a engagement ring!

I don't know the guy but, I believe he lives in the city around the way. I just watched my friend Jewelz pass away after being engaged to a guy who for whatever didn't get her far away from the city after she got treatment and was healthy. Yeah I know, you can get drugs anywhere but, as a streetwalker friend once told me about Heaven when she asked her why she got on a bus and came all the way to Baltimore, she said, " I was told Baltimore has the best drugs " . I know a girl named Sarah from Virginia, she told me the same thing to my face.

I wish her well but, if you ain't trying to get out of that area, I don't see it ending well for either of them. Good luck!Speaking of Heaven, anyone seen her lately or know where she is? I haven't seen her in a while.

Mr Jones2
07-19-21, 08:43
Picked her two different times at the circle on Wilkens. She is a 28 year white girl with long brown hair. She is from Lancaster County, PA. And northern Virginia. She has a deep throat and a tight pussy. She is clean with a shaved kitty. Her BBBJ is superb. Slow and sensual then hard and fast. She has a gorgeous fat pussy. She is submissive and wants to be told what to do. She either loves sex or is really good at faking it. Nice and easy going. Pleasant and friendly. Begs for dick. She is my current favorite. She is supposed to be getting a phone soon. I never pay girls up front.Nice! Any more info like what she was wearing, a pic or something to help identify her would be appreciated.

Aamco
07-19-21, 15:31
I picked her up on Fairhaven at 2 pm. She comes out at 2 pm most days and stays long enough to pay the bills. She is a white 28 year old PAWG with stunning 38 c tits. She is slightly overweight with only one small stomach roll. Her skin is good. She is firm and solid. She has an ass to die for. She takes care of herself. She is pleasant, cooperative and smiles often. She was not drug seeking at all. At first I only wanted a blow job but when her clothes came off I just had to fuck her. She looks good naked. Her BBBJ was wonderful. Her fat pussy was wet and tight. She put on a great show for standard rates. I normally only accept spinners into my rotation but I would make an exception for her. Newbies remember to never pay girls upfront.

SirWanker
07-19-21, 19:23
No more guessing. Heard directly from her boyfriend. She is in 27 day rehab.

Aamco
07-19-21, 20:27
Thanks for the fantastic news SirWanker.

No more guessing. Heard directly from her boyfriend. She is in 27 day rehab.

LuvTitz
07-19-21, 20:45
It's been a couple weeks since I enjoyed one of our fine ladies, so I decided it was time to get my release. For the first gas burning hour, there wasn't much out except a few zombies. After a while, I started to see some familiar faces. MILF Lisa was out near the triangle in a nice yellow skirt. Unfortunately, she parked herself near the burnt out convenience store, so I decided to pass. Her belly looked a little large, but legs, tits and ass looked nice. Is she preggo? Continued my search and saw a mix of zombies and cash and dash thieves so I pressed forward as the gas needle continued its decline. I did see one that I wish was available and maybe one of my brethren can help me? There is a white female, mid 20s, about 5'6 or 7", brunette, slim face and body, HUGE tits, like seriously enhanced to size E. I saw her for the first time last year. I rolled down my window after doing a couple u-turns. She asked if I needed some special kind of help, in a nasty tone. I retorted yes and that her tits were the cure. She didn't like that too much, but what the fuck, she copped an attitude. LOL. Anyway, I would love to fill that pussy up with my DNA cocktail. Moving on, I met up with MILF Melissa not too long afterward. As usual, great performance, occupied all three holes and actually did something I never did with her. I asked her to swallow my load which she happily obliged. I was accustomed to filling her pussy and ass that I forgot the throat. Haha. She was looking healthy, fresh make up, smelled great. Last note, after I dropped her off, I noticed about 4 LE cruisers and a van parked with lights on Pulaski and Ramsay, across from the church and park. It looked like a raid. It might be hot still. Be safe.

Alasqano
07-19-21, 20:54
Picked her up off conkling for half. She's a 5'9" blonde, about 25 and has a really think NYC accent. She's an all covered girl and pricey so I opted for just half at 0. 4 ! I won't return for more unless someone can tell me she's spectacular for half and half. She didn't rush though which was nice. Half took her 20 minutes and no real frustration. Like Shannon or Kiara. She dances somewhere nearby and won't do anything uncovered.Based on that description, it sounds like Brittany that used to work at Haven around the corner from there.

BlueEyesFun
07-19-21, 21:41
Found her at Ashton and Pulaski at 5 am. She is a 39 year old small spinner. She is not a black girl but she has dark skin. She is fun to talk to. Also pleasant and cooperative. Best part is her deep throat, noisy and sloppy sucking skills. Wow. A+++.Your description of this Nicki not being a black girl but has dark skin has me curiously intrigued. Do you happen to know her ethnicity or possibly have a photo of her? She sounds somewhat exotic and not what you see everyday walking that neighborhood. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

LibidoLuvr
07-19-21, 22:32
Found her at Ashton and Pulaski at 5 am. She is a 39 year old small spinner. She is not a black girl but she has dark skin. She is fun to talk to. Also pleasant and cooperative. Best part is her deep throat, noisy and sloppy sucking skills. Wow. A+++.I picked up yesterday walking down Pulaski right before Ramsey around 5 pm. Man you are right head was top notch. Ill be looking for a repeat. Said she was half blk and half wht. Bbbjcimws. Standard fee.

CowboysFan
07-19-21, 23:02
Picked her up off conkling for half. She's a 5'9" blonde, about 25 and has a really think NYC accent. She's an all covered girl and pricey so I opted for just half at 0. 4 ! I won't return for more unless someone can tell me she's spectacular for half and half. She didn't rush though which was nice. Half took her 20 minutes and no real frustration. Like Shannon or Kiara. She dances somewhere nearby and won't do anything uncovered.She was a regular of mine pre pandemic. I never posted on. She always demanded 40 but always took me BB for front seat action. Never asked her to get in the backseat. I wouldn't think she danced anywhere being that her body showed signs of use. She never spoke on it with me. She was good to me and always met me on time when I arrived so I didn't mind the 40. Plus she wasn't crack ass skinny like the majority of the girls. She had a big ole booty but her skin wasn't that soft. I haven't seen her since the pandemic hit but she was always good to me.

I looped Conklin a couple weeks ago and saw a lady boy out there, dark skin, tall and masculine legs. Careful out there!!

CowboysFan
07-19-21, 23:11
Hey guys Any updates on Morgan that sexy hot redbone from Fairhaven in Curtis Bay?

Pumped may loads deep in her bare She was so hot and horny and loved her job Sure would like to know where she us these days.

Thanks guys.I dated her a few times. I believe a monger played captain save a WG with her. I see her social media up and down on happiness. She had a wet BBBJ and would take it deep like a champ.

CowboysFan
07-19-21, 23:25
Was cruising around on Jul 7, around 2 PM, and saw this walker, but did not partake because the area was very hot. Anybody had any experience with this one?I believe that's the possible lady boy I posted on that was told to me as being a boy from another girl on the loops that was at circle while she / he was standing. I tipped the girl for some info and she said it was a boy.

She had already denied getting in my car the night I saw her walking around. She tried to talk through the window and I drove off.

Days later I saw her at that church that does the free food / cookout beside the busy bee. She saw me and looked the other way. Her boobs look amazing and possibly real? I almost wonder if the girl I spoke with was just trying to run off the competition. Even though she didn't press me for a date. I told her I was just looking for information.

Anyone else care to share some info?

CowboysFan
07-19-21, 23:39
Did some 1:30 am cruising through Pulaski. Picked up a thin, young BSW on Ashton. Probably late twenties. No signs of usage. BBJ was super sloppy and passionate. Didn't want CIM, but caught it all in her hand and cleaned me up. Standard damage plus a small tip. Said her name was Kat.I believe she told me she was 26 yo. Said she had been dating since she was 18. Dressed to impress and had a cute afro and a lot of eye makeup on. Pretty thin and flat chested completely. Demanded 30 for some front seat action and I went with it. I didn't even care. She was a rare find to be dressed so nice and she seemed eager to please and easy to get along with. Indeed she gave a passionate BBBJ with no CIM, but man she literally made love to my pole. I knew up front it was no CIM, but I felt she was a rare find dressed so nice. However I believe she's a user and that explains how thin she is.

Catch her if you can!! And ask her to take her time and follow up with a hand release. She's worth a try!

CowboysFan
07-19-21, 23:42
She's lost some weight, uh!? Think I've seen her a total of 3 times over the years, everytime there's always something kinda masculine about the way she is. I just can't date her anymore. What always drew me in about her was her hight. At my hight, there's very few girls I could stand up and do doggie with.

Syrian Anna was one, so you know I'm on the hunt for that Kim chick!

I saw mystery girl Corrine today walking with a young white kid on Bentalou coming out of the corner store. They both walked down that ally heading towards Wilkins off of Ashton.

I think I saw Becky sitting on the ground on Pulaski against the fence by the school. Becky has a nice body when she has weight on and it looked like she put some on since the last time I saw her. Only problem with her is her teeth are sharp as razor blades and she's missing a few. She needs to learn that technique that some girls use and cover her teeth with her lips.Speaking of Puerto Rican Jessica's. Anyone else still dating Jessica / Melina. She's down to like 90 lbs and not looking healthy.

Crg3400
07-20-21, 00:11
RIP Holly.

Aamco
07-20-21, 00:47
I picked her up at 11 pm at 5th and Pontiac in Brooklyn. I need to quit picking girls up at night. She looks great as she was walking along the street. She is the perfect size, shape and weight for me. She is 36 years and 5 ft 10 in with long beautiful legs. She has long brown hair the she keeps in a ponytail. She has a pretty face till she smiles because of missing teeth. When her clothes come off she has some high miles on her. Her tits sag and she has baby damage. She has a hairy pussy that at least needs to be trimmed. She was pleasant and eager to please. I had her put her bra back on then I got a BBBJ just the way I like it with loud sloppy spitting and sucking deep throat action. A++ Will repeat. To the new mongers I never pay girls up front.

Phyuck Yiu
07-20-21, 01:17
RIP Holly.OMG, I didn't want to believe it either. But I just visited her Facebook. I remember her like I met her yesterday. Rest easy.
Phyuck!

Aamco
07-20-21, 10:39
She has two pole dancing videos on YouTube. Look her up at Natasha122507.

Kylie is back. If you don't know her, use search function for this forum.

Picked her up around 10 pm. Didn't realize it was her after she got in. I only dated her once back in the days but read up a lot about her. 1st thing, put everthing away to my middle compartment and locked it down, LOL.

So she asked for 30 up-front and I said no. Then I saw her body has no marks, I put the money between us. She said she has been doing for 11 yrs, no one complained about her services.

Started off BBBJ which was pretty good, definitely top 10. Since it was my second load, she worked harder, really put some back to it. Didn't feel any teeth or resistance at all. Was impressed. As I was playing with her V, find no odor, pretty tight so asked if she wants to bang. She climbed over to my side and we went ACG. Really nice V and kept going for 5 min and I blew.

Overall, pretty good. My phone is still with me, LOL. Got her digit and met up next day again. Some girl said she is pregnant now. She does have a gut but I don't think she is pregnant.

Be safe.

B.

Klove48
07-20-21, 10:50
Did some 1:30 am cruising through Pulaski. Picked up a thin, young BSW on Ashton. Probably late twenties. No signs of usage. BBJ was super sloppy and passionate. Didn't want CIM, but caught it all in her hand and cleaned me up. Standard damage plus a small tip. Said her name was Kat.

I believe she told me she was 26 yo. Said she had been dating since she was 18. Dressed to impress and had a cute afro and a lot of eye makeup on. Pretty thin and flat chested completely. Demanded 30 for some front seat action and I went with it. I didn't even care. She was a rare find to be dressed so nice and she seemed eager to please and easy to get along with. Indeed she gave a passionate BBBJ with no CIM, but man she literally made love to my pole. I knew up front it was no CIM, but I felt she was a rare find dressed so nice. However I believe she's a user and that explains how thin she is.

Catch her if you can!! And ask her to take her time and follow up with a hand release. She's worth a try!CowboysFan. Let me understand. No cim, no cimws, and she's worth the pick-up? Wow! But I digress. As far as I'm concerned, youre one of the members on this board who's "word is bond" in my opinion. So I'll have to take the plunge; “just because” now. I've seen Kat now for almost 2 yrs. I'm pretty sure that she was utr for a while before she "unleashed the Kracken" by dressing-up and walking openly. She's was thin and model type back then so that just might be somewhat of her nature build. Last summer when she hopped into my car, she wanted. 6 for service so I declined and haven't tried to pull the trigger since. I guess I'll have to reconsider my position on this matter and experience her for myself. Peace.

Klove48
07-20-21, 11:07
Found her at Ashton and Pulaski at 5 am. She is a 39 year old small spinner. She is not a black girl but she has dark skin. She is fun to talk to. Also pleasant and cooperative. Best part is her deep throat, noisy and sloppy sucking skills. Wow. A+++.

Your description of this Nicki not being a black girl but has dark skin has me curiously intrigued. Do you happen to know her ethnicity or possibly have a photo of her? She sounds somewhat exotic and not what you see everyday walking that neighborhood. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Your speaking about this Nikki.

NiteTimer
07-20-21, 12:13
RIP Holly.She was very sweet girl. Tried to be tough, but would purr like a kitten. Sorry to lose her. She was clean when I last saw her 3 yrs ago. I heard she got sick and survived. Now this. I guess the call was too much. NT out.

BoloBellgrande
07-20-21, 12:46
RIP Holly.I saw her about a month ago walking past Furrow on McHenry heading towards Bentalou! She looked great! She was even heavy set and overweight but, she still looked healthy!

Aamco
07-20-21, 13:05
Picked her up at 12 noon. She works Locust from Fairhaven to Pennington. She is a small spinner about 4 ft 10 in and 95 lbs with a hard body and a cute face. She has long brown hair but keeps it up. She is about 30 years old I guess. She has fake tits. Signs of heavy drug use in her arms. Her legs are clean. She was bossy at first till I offered to drop her back off and she became agreeable. She refused to fuck and said my dick was too big. I hear that a lot. A big dick has been a curse for me. Glad I did not set her back off though because she has great dick sucking skills and theatrics. Will repeat. She is mildly psychotic and temperamental so YMMV.

LibidoLuvr
07-20-21, 13:37
Your speaking about this Nikki.Yeah that's her. On a bad hair day. LOL.

Alasqano
07-20-21, 15:01
She was a regular of mine pre pandemic. I never posted on. She always demanded 40 but always took me BB for front seat action. Never asked her to get in the backseat. I wouldn't think she danced anywhere being that her body showed signs of use. She never spoke on it with me. She was good to me and always met me on time when I arrived so I didn't mind the 40. Plus she wasn't crack ass skinny like the majority of the girls. She had a big ole booty but her skin wasn't that soft. I haven't seen her since the pandemic hit but she was always good to me.If clubs cared about if a girl shows signs of use or not, Circus would never have anyone to work there.

She was dancing at Haven for a bit, and was obviously taking pills while there, or at least looked like she was.

Was that 40 for BBBJ?

Strata
07-20-21, 16:11
That broad is crazy. Zapped out on me one day a long time ago when I picked up up. She faked like she was going to do this and that then I made the mistake of giving her money up front and she zapped out talking about rape and calling uncle just so she could get out not doing anything. 5 minutes later she apologized because she knows I know the people she hangs with. Stay away trust me.Picked up red bow Nikki across from Westside over the weekend since none of my favs could be found. Nice body (if you like the spinner type), nice teeth (well, at least nice dentures), and seemed nice and flirty. But it was all downhill from there.

Asked to stop for pharma, and I obliged (if you're looking for more than a quickie, the girl can't be fiending and still perform). Her "cousin" came over begging for money and dope. Routinely loses track of what she's talking about and changes subject mid-sentence (or just stops talking mid-sentence), called me "dad" (and other random people's names) a few times. Then she was mad because the dealers ripped her off. Finally got to TT, and she passed out from the meds. Woke her up to take a shower and she nearly stabbed me with a needle by accident. And then the craziness really started.

Refused to shower.

Time was already up at TT, and she refused to leave.

Threatened to call the police, but her phone wasn't working.

Then threatened to have "her people" harm me.

Accused me of raping her while she slept (I didn't).

Created such a scene that the angry TT attendant told me I had to get her out.

Tried to steal my phone and hold it hostage until I paid her for the date that never happened.

Demanded hundreds because she "usually works the internet. ".

Then she did some "soft" and the craziness subsided enough for us to leave. She then said that she's bipolar, not taking lithium, and has multiple personalities. But she doesn't believe the doctors LOL.

She thought it was all hilarious as we drove back to WW.

She texted her mom from my phone begging for cash. Mom said no.

Stopped at Walmart en route, where she created another scene (she was yelling that she needed money to get high) and had a tearful hug with the Walmart employee who is a recovering addict.

Do yourself a favor and stay far away.

-Strata.

Aamco
07-20-21, 16:38
Picked her up at the circle on Wilkens at 3 pm. She was not trying to get picked up. She did not look like a working girl. She was a risky pickup but I took the chance. She was driving and had her car parked nearby. She is a 33 year old white spinner about 5 ft 3 in and 105 lbs with straight brown hair down to her shoulder blades. She wears glasses. She was very timid very nervous almost paranoid. She has an OK face and beautiful clear pale skin throughout her whole body. Hot damn she looked great naked. And she had the hairiest pussy that ever seen. She was pleasant and cooperative. No signs of drug use. No drug seeking behaviour. To me she is a 10 on a Baltimore streetwalker scale. First time I picked her up I had to drop her back off because she wanted the money upfront. So I circled the block she was still there and this time she waved at me and agreed to wait till we were finished to be paid. So off to the motel we went. Her BBBJ was awful and a waste of time. Like she had never sucked a dick before. Not the worst ever but close. No teeth thank goodness. She has a really small mouth. But her spinner body and her tight wet pussy were as good as it gets for me. What put me over the top was her funny facial expressions and her moaning and groaning. I gave her my number and she is supposed to borrow a phone and call me back later for round 2.

Oakwood99
07-20-21, 19:10
I met this new girl last week on Pulaski. She said her name was Faith. Pretty face with freckles with black hair, spinner build. She was walking with Nikki (with the brown skin). I told her what I wanted and where we were going. The first thing that came out her mouth was 80. I told her if you want that then you have to work for it. After our talk She broke down and settled for less with a tip. No problem, tips are earned. Got in the room, she showered came out with the perky c cups. No marks on her legs only an abscess on the top of her foot. She started on the mic however, her mic skills needed some work, I would give her a 5 in that department, after 5 min I stopped her and hit it doggy / mish. Her box is tight and shaved definitely easy on the eyes but a little bossy. I might repeat if I see her. Much better talent in the stable.

Oak.

StayAnonymous
07-20-21, 22:07
Switched phones and lost her number. Anyone have it? Haven't seen her in a year now ever since her baby daddy got out of jail. Got to have some of that bad girl ass again.

Got cashed and dashed by Gabby on Fairhaven. If you pick her up, don't go to her house.

CowboysFan
07-21-21, 00:18
If clubs cared about if a girl shows signs of use or not, Circus would never have anyone to work there.

She was dancing at Haven for a bit, and was obviously taking pills while there, or at least looked like she was.

Was that 40 for BBBJ?Yes, when I first met her, she held her guns at 40 for a BBBJ and I worked out a deal and we went with it. I have no problem tipping for those that deserve from going that extra mile and for those that hold a number. I've learned, take care of them and they will take care of you. I miss that big ole ass of hers.

CowboysFan
07-21-21, 00:29
CowboysFan. Let me understand. No cim, no cimws, and she's worth the pick-up? Wow! But I digress. As far as I'm concerned, youre one of the members on this board who's "word is bond" in my opinion. So I'll have to take the plunge; just because now. I've seen Kat now for almost 2 yrs. I'm pretty sure that she was utr for a while before she "unleashed the Kracken" by dressing-up and walking openly. She's was thin and model type back then so that just might be somewhat of her nature build. Last summer when she hopped into my car, she wanted. 6 for service so I declined and haven't tried to pull the trigger since. I guess I'll have to reconsider my position on this matter and experience her for myself. Peace.She wouldn't budge on CIM, and I wasnt about to pass up the opportunity with one that was dressed to impress. She literally made passionate love to my pecker and shot me off a hand release. Would I repeat if I turned a corner and there she was? Yes, would I call and plan a date? No, I'd rather loop and find some regulars or call some regulars that I know can take the CIM.

Ashley on Washington blvd will eat my asshole out, so I'll take her over a hand release any day rofl. I have not reported on it, but its been happening. Sad thing is, her phone is usually dead and if it is on, its flooded with calls and texts.

AbsoluteSavage
07-21-21, 01:53
fucking insanity Stories like this force me to take a step back an contemplate the economics of this situation. The woman clearly has mental issues and a habit.

Let's say she spends $80 a day on drugs and gets that from 3 guys. 20 for head from 2, 40 for FS from 1.

My question is how the hell guys keep picking her up long enough for her to maintain a habit? Is the monger pool in bmore that deep that she can piss off 3 mongers a day and have 3 new ones the next day? Or is the sex (if you get it) so amazing that some become repeat customers?

Basically I've always wondered how the really crazy ones stay high after pissing everyone off.

BoloBellgrande
07-21-21, 08:05
Picked up red bow Nikki across from Westside over the weekend since none of my favs could be found. Nice body (if you like the spinner type), nice teeth (well, at least nice dentures), and seemed nice and flirty. But it was all downhill from there.

Asked to stop for pharma, and I obliged (if you're looking for more than a quickie, the girl can't be fiending and still perform). Her "cousin" came over begging for money and dope. Routinely loses track of what she's talking about and changes subject mid-sentence (or just stops talking mid-sentence), called me "dad" (and other random people's names) a few times. Then she was mad because the dealers ripped her off. Finally got to TT, and she passed out from the meds. Woke her up to take a shower and she nearly stabbed me with a needle by accident. And then the craziness really started.

Refused to shower.

Then threatened to have "her people" harm me.

Accused me of raping her while she slept (I didn't).

Created such a scene that the angry TT attendant told me I had to get her out.

Tried to steal my phone and hold it hostage until I paid her for the date that never happened.Came all so close to picking her up Monday. She was walking down furrow towards Ramsey with blue pants on and her butt was looking kinda plump. I drove past her and took a closet look and she just seemed way to dirty to me. She gave me that Libby vive but, no as bad, even though she was smiling funny and talking to herself. I left that alone! Glad I did!

Ecity045
07-21-21, 10:49
Stopped at Walmart en route, where she created another scene (she was yelling that she needed money to get high) and had a tearful hug with the Walmart employee who is a recovering addict.
-Strata.Incidents like this keep me from picking up SW for the most part. You went to Walmart with her after all her tantrums at TT? You are brave.

SteveStone123
07-21-21, 11:04
S payson and Ashton St 7/20 afternoon scene.

Assman To You
07-21-21, 11:41
S payson and Ashton St 7/20 afternoon scene.Thats her name FYI. Super skinny and tall. Decent BBBJ for standard tuition.

SteveStone123
07-21-21, 12:27
BSW S payson and Ashton St 7/20 afternoon scene.

Horsetrader
07-21-21, 13:28
Thats her name FYI. Super skinny and tall. Decent BBBJ for standard tuition.Cheeks? I thought she said Chase. I pulled over for a quick interview and her voice was so airy that I assumed fake voice. So tall, such thin hips. I worried she was tranny and left the area.

Ezerbef
07-21-21, 13:37
Picked up red bow Nikki across from Westside over the weekend since none of my favs could be found. Nice body (if you like the spinner type), nice teeth (well, at least nice dentures), and seemed nice and flirty. But it was all downhill from there.

Refused to shower.

Then threatened to have "her people" harm me.But if you can catch her on a good day. While she's on her meds. You can have a great time. The video of her with her two girlfriends is a prime example of her capabilities when she's good.

DontBanMe
07-21-21, 13:52
Cheeks? I thought she said Chase. I pulled over for a quick interview and her voice was so airy that I assumed fake voice. So tall, such thin hips. I worried she was tranny and left the area.How tall would you say she is? I got a thing for tall chicks.

DMV42
07-21-21, 13:54
Cheeks? I thought she said Chase. I pulled over for a quick interview and her voice was so airy that I assumed fake voice. So tall, such thin hips. I worried she was tranny and left the area.Better safe than sorry. You never know these days.

DMV42
07-21-21, 13:56
S payson and Ashton St 7/20 afternoon scene.Is that a typical looking girl around those parts?