PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Playboy69
08-04-17, 13:18
Anyone out yesterday in BP by 4th st. There was this brunette about 5'6-5'7 showing abs, great shape, b-c size cups, civilian looking but was walking back effort. I tried to get her attention but she was on the phone. Anyone know her?

Bobs Big Boy
08-04-17, 15:44
Latino Monica. Had the luck of finding Monica this afternoon. I'd met her a few times before but it was nearly 2 years ago I think. She use to hang around SCarey St or near the circle. Today I found her behind the SA off of Patapsco. She says that's where you can find her these days. Anyways she's looking fantastic! She's got to be one of the prettiest out there. She's 22 now, lovely mostly clean body. Great ass and tits, and I love her furry pussy. The last time I'd seen her, quite awhile back, wasn't much fun because she can be so squirrely, bossy too. And then she kinda disappeared. But she had it all together today. She is a talker, big time. We got a room and went about the business. She doesn't excel at the sex but she makes up for it in beauty. No cell, just landline.

Klove48
08-04-17, 17:42
Latino Monica. Had the luck of finding Monica this afternoon. I'd met her a few times before but it was nearly 2 years ago I think. She use to hang around SCarey St or near the circle. Today I found her behind the SA off of Patapsco. She says that's where you can find her these days. Anyways she's looking fantastic! She's got to be one of the prettiest out there. She's 22 now, lovely mostly clean body. Great ass and tits, and I love her furry pussy. The last time I'd seen her, quite awhile back, wasn't much fun because she can be so squirrely, bossy too. And then she kinda disappeared. But she had it all together today. She is a talker, big time. We got a room and went about the business. She doesn't excel at the sex but she makes up for it in beauty. No cell, just landline.Wow that's a different viewpoint. She's so beautiful that the sex doesn't matter? She must be one bad motherfucker. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
08-04-17, 18:55
Wow that's a different viewpoint. She's so beautiful that the sex doesn't matter? She must be one bad motherfucker. Peace.I've seen her walking around a few times. She's a 10 on the civi scale. We've made eye contact a few times, but she was on the move going somewhere. She grinned at me, but kept it moving.

Bobs Big Boy
08-04-17, 19:22
Wow that's a different viewpoint. She's so beautiful that the sex doesn't matter? She must be one bad motherfucker. Peace.Yeah, pretty much. She's a knockout.

Truhersheyman
08-04-17, 19:24
Anyone have any good # they want to share as all mine seem to not to be working and its often too hot to hit the block. I'm me if you are willing to share.

Brooklyn2
08-05-17, 06:27
Playboy. Anyone out yesterday in BP by 4th st. There was this brunette about 5'6-5'7 showing abs, great shape, b-c size cups, civilian looking but was walking back effort. I tried to get her attention but she was on the phone. Anyone know her?

Her name is juila great service. Watch out she can squirt a river.

Lombardo
08-05-17, 07:56
I have tracked a number of SWs on Facebook [Deleted by Admin]You cannot pull pictures off of people's social media and post it on this forum.

What were you thinking?

A2

Mr KuntFlooder
08-05-17, 10:58
LombardoPlease clear your inbox kind Sir.

Mongerel
08-05-17, 14:08
I have tracked a number of SWs on Facebook because of emotional attachment after realizing what they go through to survive. Perhaps a dozen, who are now moms, wives, waitresses, incarcerated, or still at it. I have been sending PMs prior to my frequent trips to Baltimore, and to them, easy money on the side does not hurt. None of them unfriended me because of my solicitation, but some never respond. I came to the conclusion that most do not resent selling sex during clean and respectful encounters. I share that thought, and I do not resent it.

Working close to the a SW ground zero at WW provided the opportunity to screen the selection few times a day, then have a date behind gates, and sometimes on an office couch. The times when LE is driving behind you, and you are about to cum while gently preventing the SW from raising her head. The times when SW slouches on the seat when LE pulls next to you. The times when you discover a stink bomb under the panties. The times when you discover a gem, and the times when you throw away few dollars from the car window to get the SW out of your car. It is all part of the package.

In memory of my best five years of mongering 2009-2014 I put together photos of my all-time 21. Three in the center and 18 around. I have had encounters with the top-3 for over 5 years, and the rest are beautiful ladies, some I still track on FB. I will definitely print it tomorrow at Walgreens. I put the title "2009-2014 Dive Team" on the picture, just to evade questions because I am the only avid diver among my peers. Let me tell you final fact before I tell you why I am writing this, I used to receive a BJ for 20 on weekdays, then FS for 40 (plus fringe benefits) on weekends, and 10 for tip between the two services. My annual expenditures for 100 expeditions during any year was less than 4 K, and now the painful fact, I am spending 5 K on an engagement ring.

Here are pictures of a few memorable SWs.Always had a lot of fun with Lara, she used to purr when going down on me. Found that intriguing.

Lombardo
08-05-17, 14:44
LombardoPlease clear your inbox kind Sir.I cleared my inbox. Here is a bonus.

BoloBellgrande
08-05-17, 16:23
As you can see from the pictures of her below, her eyes look like she's not getting enough sleep. I found out the other day; the lady named Crissy was someone she knew. Apparently her death had something to do with a leg infection that got worse and lead to her death some how.

When I talked to Crystal last week, she told me her birthday had just passed and her grandmother was supposed to come pick her up and take her out to dinner. I don't know if that ever happened. If you hookup with Crystal, don't be a nag about it, but ask her if she's considering moving back home. She's lost weight since she's been in the city, but it's crack candy weight loss. She's just about at her old fightin weight from back in the Darnell house days.

Look out for the Pooh Bear, and try to encourage her to go back home.

Klove48
08-05-17, 18:00
I have tracked a number of SWs on Facebook because of emotional attachment after realizing what they go through to survive. Perhaps a dozen, who are now moms, wives, waitresses, incarcerated, or still at it. I have been sending PMs prior to my frequent trips to Baltimore, and to them, easy money on the side does not hurt. None of them unfriended me because of my solicitation, but some never respond. I came to the conclusion that most do not resent selling sex during clean and respectful encounters. I share that thought, and I do not resent it.

Working close to the a SW ground zero at WW provided the opportunity to screen the selection few times a day, then have a date behind gates, and sometimes on an office couch. The times when LE is driving behind you, and you are about to cum while gently preventing the SW from raising her head. The times when SW slouches on the seat when LE pulls next to you. The times when you discover a stink bomb under the panties. The times when you discover a gem, and the times when you throw away few dollars from the car window to get the SW out of your car. It is all part of the package.

In memory of my best five years of mongering 2009-2014 I put together photos of my all-time 21. Three in the center and 18 around. I have had encounters with the top-3 for over 5 years, and the rest are beautiful ladies, some I still track on FB. I will definitely print it tomorrow at Walgreens. I put the title "2009-2014 Dive Team" on the picture, just to evade questions because I am the only avid diver among my peers. Let me tell you final fact before I tell you why I am writing this, I used to receive a BJ for 20 on weekdays, then FS for 40 (plus fringe benefits) on weekends, and 10 for tip between the two services. My annual expenditures for 100 expeditions during any year was less than 4 K, and now the painful fact, I am spending 5 K on an engagement ring.

Here are pictures of a few memorable SWs.Wow. These pics are definitely a blast from the past. Starting with Hawaiian Stephanie. I see her from time to time and she appears to be doing well. Amber is one that I haven't seen in a couple of years; didn't she have a sister on the track also? And last but not least "Easy". They all were great providers. These girls today can learn a lot from these Swedish idols. Peace.

NiceGuy1957
08-05-17, 18:40
Playboy. Anyone out yesterday in BP by 4th st. There was this brunette about 5'6-5'7 showing abs, great shape, b-c size cups, civilian looking but was walking back effort. I tried to get her attention but she was on the phone. Anyone know her?

Her name is juila great service. Watch out she can squirt a river.Her are you guys talking about Josie / Juila? It sure sounds like her.

PellyMason
08-05-17, 19:11
I cleared my inbox. Here is a bonus.Nice to see Crystal doing her thing. Getting plowed from behind.

Mkill
08-05-17, 21:09
I cleared my inbox. Here is a bonus.My question is who took this picture from this angle?

Kimbel
08-06-17, 10:21
Picked up a student on the circle. After I dropped her off found a needle on passenger side. Totally freaked me out. Anyone find shit in their car?

Lombardo
08-06-17, 12:18
My question is who took this picture from this angle?Another SW. You asked me to clear my inbox before I posted Crystal's photos. LOL.

Lombardo
08-06-17, 13:30
My question is who took this picture from this angle?Anyone remembers Jessica / Brittney, or BSW Kiara.

Mkill
08-06-17, 13:57
Another SW. You asked me to clear my inbox before I posted Crystal's photos. LOL.I figured you had an assistant. Good Job!

Myfriend
08-06-17, 15:44
Picked up a student on the circle. After I dropped her off found a needle on passenger side. Totally freaked me out. Anyone find shit in their car?Oh Lord yes! One of the lessons learned is to check before SO or anyone else gets in. One SW left a small purse once that took quite some maneuvering to fix and explain.

Baltoman
08-06-17, 16:43
I saw Brittany about a month ago. We had a wonderful time. Drug use has made her hands marked and swollen. I was sorry to see she returned.

Baltoman.

Anyone remembers Jessica / Brittney, or BSW Kiara.

Baltoman
08-06-17, 16:47
I saw Lori around Brooklyn a month or two ago. I think I saw Nikki on Wilkens around the same time.

Baltoman.

Baltoman

Here are pictures of a few memorable SWs..

Telcova
08-06-17, 18:08
I missed a call on the bat phone, wonder who away.

Loomy
08-06-17, 21:23
Picked up a student on the circle. After I dropped her off found a needle on passenger side. Totally freaked me out. Anyone find shit in their car?Hoop Earing, Lighter (I don't smoke) , Purse with money, Lip stick, makeup on the sun visor mirror. Half 0 f a cigarette, Knife (twice), flashlight, Pepper Spray and many empty soda bottles, used condom (It was my condom, the SW took it off me, because I decided to finish with a BBJCIM, thought she tossed it out the window, but the damn broad flipped it onto the backseat! Before I hit the road home, I have made it a habit to stop at a gas station and walk around to the passenger side and do a thorough inspection.

BirdsFan80
08-06-17, 23:18
Latino Monica. Had the luck of finding Monica this afternoon. I'd met her a few times before but it was nearly 2 years ago I think. She use to hang around SCarey St or near the circle. Today I found her behind the SA off of Patapsco. She says that's where you can find her these days. Anyways she's looking fantastic! She's got to be one of the prettiest out there. She's 22 now, lovely mostly clean body. Great ass and tits, and I love her furry pussy. The last time I'd seen her, quite awhile back, wasn't much fun because she can be so squirrely, bossy too. And then she kinda disappeared. But she had it all together today. She is a talker, big time. We got a room and went about the business. She doesn't excel at the sex but she makes up for it in beauty. No cell, just landline.And what exactly is the "SA"?

Jimmy0222
08-07-17, 09:46
and what exactly is the "sa"?salvation army.

Jimmy0222
08-07-17, 09:47
Picked up a student on the circle. After I dropped her off found a needle on passenger side. Totally freaked me out. Anyone find shit in their car?I always check after they get out, never can be to careful.

Brooklyn2
08-07-17, 10:42
Picked up Nikki aka Nicole. Short brown hair dressed nice. Smelled like she been hitting a bottle hard. Went with a BJ for standard rate. Overall great mic skills would she her again. No phone of course.

Bad Bad Boy
08-07-17, 13:09
I always check after they get out, never can be to careful.I pick up BUNNY one afternoon for some evening delights. I usually check under the seats after we finish, but was too tired. The next morning I DISCOVERED HER CRACK PIPE and a small bag of pot under the car seat. I freaked out and threw it all out and was most lucky I wasn't caught with it on a speeding stop. AFTERWARDS I laughed when I caught her with a small bag of pot stashed in her snatch hidden from her roommates. I was just lucky that night. Usually the girls leave clothing articles, I. E. Bra, panties, cell phone, etc. Which I return the next time. BBB.

Bigblacksnake8
08-07-17, 13:38
Picked up a student on the circle. After I dropped her off found a needle on passenger side. Totally freaked me out. Anyone find shit in their car?One time I found a baby bottle and, a crack pipe and a box of chore boy scrubbing pads. I usually do a visual check with the lights on so I don't accidentally get stuck.

I already researched what to do just in case I got stuck by accident (nightmare scenario).

HighEnough
08-07-17, 17:20
Has anyone seen Taylor on fh lately? Numbers are always changing. I seen her about a month or two ago service was OK. How has the service been lately?

Shithead06
08-07-17, 18:08
I have tracked

Here are pictures of a few memorable SWs.Des and Stephaine both out of the game Laura gone and OMG Ezy E. How I miss her, between her and Des probably the two best to ever walk the streets.

Shitty.

Lombardo
08-07-17, 18:40
I pick up BUNNY one afternoon for some evening delights. I usually check under the seats after we finish, but was too tired. The next morning I DISCOVERED HER CRACK PIPE and a small bag of pot under the car seat. I freaked out and threw it all out and was most lucky I wasn't caught with it on a speeding stop. AFTERWARDS I laughed when I caught her with a small bag of pot stashed in her snatch hidden from her roommates. I was just lucky that night. Usually the girls leave clothing articles, I. E. Bra, panties, cell phone, etc. Which I return the next time. BBB.I was pulled over after stopping for SW in NJ years ago, she was entering my car when LE showed up and they brought in a female police officer to frisk her. I was cited for Unloading on a Curb and let go before her. Next day I found her jacket on the floor in front of the passenger seat. The baggies in her pocket would have gotten her few years, but we were both lucky. Most SW hide it in the VJJ.

Lombardo
08-07-17, 18:50
Des and Stephaine both out of the game Laura gone and OMG Ezy E. How I miss her, between her and Des probably the two best to ever walk the streets.

Shitty.Some of you may have heard of Angela, 10 years ago. There were few SW idols. Most recent are Kiara and Crystal.

I remember EZ waiving her arm in a circle above her head, as if she was directing traffic, as a dozen cars or so were trying to pick her up once. That was in plain day light. Then Desiray leaving a group of SW and bolting into my car on the WW circle without my permission. I saw her and she looked so beautiful that day.

ClubChecka
08-07-17, 22:49
Picked up Nikki aka Nicole. Short brown hair dressed nice. Smelled like she been hitting a bottle hard. Went with a BJ for standard rate. Overall great mic skills would she her again. No phone of course.Which one was? So many LOL.

NiteTimer
08-08-17, 02:11
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1623/cold-room-warm-kitty.html

NiteTimer
08-08-17, 02:49
http://www.xvideos.com/video23259729/nicole_lost_bj

BoloBellgrande
08-08-17, 12:23
Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!

Elber Gonzalez
08-08-17, 12:44
Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!What's your girlfriend name?

BoloBellgrande
08-08-17, 12:47
I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .

I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.

SamEyeAm
08-08-17, 13:23
I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .

I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.Haven't seen Anna in a while. I miss her excellent mic skills and her nice personality. Does she still hang out near Wilkins? Any contact info would be appreciated.

NiteTimer
08-08-17, 13:55
https://www.xvideos.com/video29470395/jessica_midnite_bj2

NiteTimer
08-08-17, 13:56
Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!Looks like Crystal.

BoloBellgrande
08-08-17, 14:04
What's your girlfriend name?She doesn't walk anymore, and doesn't want her name out there, sorry.

NiteTimer
08-08-17, 23:01
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/MILF-Cookies-31669672

Lombardo
08-09-17, 01:01
Looks like Crystal.I second that. Pounded that ass so many times.

Indigo456
08-09-17, 04:57
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/MILF-Cookies-31669672Just tried sending a message, in box bro is full, she looks like fun.

NiteTimer
08-09-17, 07:54
Just tried sending a message, in box bro is full, she looks like fun.She's UTR for now. If she decides to go public, I'll put it out there. I haven't looked at the inbox for a good minute.

BoloBellgrande
08-09-17, 09:35
Looks like Crystal.It's not Crystal, let's leave it at that.

NiteTimer
08-09-17, 12:58
http://www.xvideos.com/video23259705/monica_bj_2013#_tabComments.

Horsetrader
08-09-17, 13:02
Talked to Britney (or Britnay? Who was stoop sitting at the corner of Payson and Christian. This is not the long-time skinny Britney who was sitting on another nearby stoop. This Britney looked very nice, perhaps too good to be true. Spoke clear English without the accent from the hood. Dark hair was pulled back and probably was a bit curly. Had some meat on her bones, but looked athletic rather than chunky (hard to tell from my position). Didn't see any needle tracks. She said that she was new to the area. There was a nearby parked car with two men sitting in the dark, I worried about LE so I didn't make the scoop. Came by 5 minutes later, she was gone and so was the parked car.

I think I've lost my nerve picking up streetwalkers, haven't done it in a long time. If anyone has a report on this Britney, I'd love to read it.

PellyMason
08-09-17, 16:22
Talked to Britney (or Britnay? Who was stoop sitting at the corner of Payson and Christian. This is not the long-time skinny Britney who was sitting on another nearby stoop. This Britney looked very nice, perhaps too good to be true. Spoke clear English without the accent from the hood. Dark hair was pulled back and probably was a bit curly. Had some meat on her bones, but looked athletic rather than chunky (hard to tell from my position). Didn't see any needle tracks. She said that she was new to the area. There was a nearby parked car with two men sitting in the dark, I worried about LE so I didn't make the scoop. Came by 5 minutes later, she was gone and so was the parked car.

I think I've lost my nerve picking up streetwalkers, haven't done it in a long time. If anyone has a report on this Britney, I'd love to read it.You operated wisely. New face on the stroll, pretty new face too, and lurkers. Best ignored considering the potential consequences.

DriftingFan101
08-10-17, 13:05

I think I've lost my nerve picking up streetwalkers, haven't done it in a long time. If anyone has a report on this Britney, I'd love to read it.That sounds like Uncle LEO, the fact she looked too good to be true is a red flag, but a parked car with two guys in it nearby screams "it's a trap", I think you made the smart choice. If the car and her were gone only a short time later that is also a big red flag, trust your instincts and stay safe as you did here.

CowboysFan
08-10-17, 21:44
Been seeing her on pontiac the past few weeks. I had been boycotting her the past year or so. Decided to take the plunge and try her one last time. She's light skinned black and could be so pretty. Her arms and hands were marked up bad. Said she lives up that way now in Brooklyn. I should had passed. Non energetic bbbjwcim which had no rhyme or reason but up and down. Had to listed to her wine about getting back out there. Won't repeat. Catch her if you can!! YMMV.

NiceGuy1957
08-11-17, 04:16
Can anyone share with me a website that tells you exactly how long a person will be on a state vacation? Thanks NG1957.

Sexingit
08-11-17, 07:36
Been seeing her on pontiac the past few weeks. I had been boycotting her the past year or so. Decided to take the plunge and try her one last time. She's light skinned black and could be so pretty. Her arms and hands were marked up bad. Said she lives up that way now in Brooklyn. I should had passed. Non energetic bbbjwcim which had no rhyme or reason but up and down. Had to listed to her wine about getting back out there. Won't repeat. Catch her if you can!! YMMV.I had her a few months ago. Her beauty is evident and you can tell that she could be a headturner if she cleaned up a bit. Her service wasn't bad at all. CBJ for. 2 and she didn't complain. We drove to a parking lot with vehicles. I parked amongst them and did the deed.

She wasn't marked up and her face and hands had no signs of wear / tear. She was coherent and responsive. I remember her talking about living near Brooklyn with her family. I believe she mentioned a younger sister too. While looping CB, I see a doppelgänger for Cece but a much younger version and much cuter / cleaner too.

I believe she's of age but who really knows nowadays with the extra hormones in our food.

Based off of my experience and how cool / mellow she was with no drama, I would see her again but I should be hesitant due to your review.

Lombardo
08-11-17, 07:50
I need a nice photo of Sophia / Giovanna / Gia from WW who moved to Virginia. I am working on the 2009-2014 SW collection. Thank you.

Happy One
08-11-17, 09:00
Can anyone share with me a website that tells you exactly how long a person will be on a state vacation? Thanks NG1957.Judicial case search.

You can't shake the ***** tree and expect an angel to fall out.

Laxxx
08-11-17, 09:38
Spotted an attractive, familiar looking blonde in MP this AM around 0615. Pulled over and it turned out to be Taylor (AKA Riley) with the scarred up forearms. Very nice looking but based on a past encounter I had and reports from others, I decided to pass. She did give me digits which I have not tried.

Mr KuntFlooder
08-11-17, 16:31
Please see LOL!

Ttmmttmm
08-11-17, 18:10
See blonde Carey on conkling this morning, drug free, everything bb, number ends 6209 for trade.

NiceGuy1957
08-11-17, 19:23
Judicial case search.

You can't shake the ***** tree and expect an angel to fall out.Thanks Happy One and to the rest of you that got some info on the state vacations. Now I can look up Amber and Brandy and hope to find out they will be gone. Thanks again NG1957.

The Big Man
08-11-17, 19:28
Please see LOL!Nice upgrades on the boobs. I would like to beat on her drum!

PellyMason
08-11-17, 22:07
My experience with her was sub par, but I've been considering dating her again and probably will. She told me she was beat up by this guy so it really affected her performance, but she's a cool person from what I know (we just sat in the car and talked for damn near half an hour before we got to business). Only problem now though is that her phone was probably lost or stolen, because the number she gave me just goes on endlessly whenever you call it; no voicemail, nothing. Did she give you digits? If not, then I think it's safe for me to discard the number she gave me. These SWs from what I can tell just can't keep a phone for some reason. It's rather odd.

I haven't been picking anyone up lately but it's time I get back in action. My main has fallen off the radar and now I can see why the older, more experienced mongers told me that it's best not to rely on just one contact. Lesson learned for sure.She is on vacation. Her mom called to tell me this about 2 weeks ago.

NiteTimer
08-11-17, 22:15
Please see LOL!Naw the other Gia looks like Gina Gershon (almost Crystal's twin).

Lombardo
08-12-17, 10:58
Naw the other Gia looks like Gina Gershon (almost Crystal's twin).NiteTimer is right. This is the Gia / Giovanna / Sophia which I am looking for. I am including a pic to show her hot body. She told me she hates sex. LOL. If I recall correctly she was really tight. Not sure what it is, but I used to have unusually long orgasms with her. She was 24 in the pics taken in 2011, she is 30 now.

The last pic is why I am back dating in my car.

NiteTimer
08-12-17, 11:53
NiteTimer is right. This is the Gia / Giovanna / Sophia which I am looking for. I am including a pic to show her hot body. She told me she hates sex. LOL. If I recall correctly she was really tight. Not sure what it is, but I used to have unusually long orgasms with her. She was 24 in the pics taken in 2011, she is 30 now.

The last pic is why I am back dating in my car.TIGHT as what. Pretty thang too, especially with her weight on. I enjoyed doggying her, watching her feet flail about & that long hair everywhere.

JanusCanal84
08-12-17, 13:07
Well lads been a good minute since my last post. But had some free time on my hands and I decided to go for a cruise. Maybe it was the time but I started in CB / Fairhaven and found fuck all. Drove out through MP and found some straglers looking rank.

Decided it was time for W / W, nope nada. I had ti. E to check out Conkling / Dundalk. I was having a mare I either found nothing but hope and despair. I think I did about 3 loops of Baltimore.

On my last trip I spotted Tammy by the Dunkin Donuts in MP looking too good to be true. She was a brunette with a white tank. Amazing black short shorts showing her bangin legs. Pulled over and had a chat. Her attitude was spot on. Some what chatty but not enough to bore you. As soon as we get to my spot she starts to undress. No candy use yet and no noticeable baby damage. She move love shorts because you can notice the tan lines which look good on her. A nice furry kitten and no bad odor. Headgame was not memorable but good nonetheless. She has nice big pu $$why lips which are either a problem or damn.

Overall a great experience. She says she's doesn't go out much since she lives / works in the area. Asked for digits but said phone hasn't been paid so good luck with that. I searched on this site and have notice mixed reviews. She treated me good so will repeat.

Lombardo
08-12-17, 18:44
TIGHT as what. Pretty thang too, especially with her weight on. I enjoyed doggying her, watching her feet flail about & that long hair everywhere.Tight pussy, if I recall right. I was watching my videos and also noticed the little feet flailing. What does she weigh now?

Phyuck Yiu
08-13-17, 01:09
Well lads been a good minute since my last post. But had some free time on my hands and I decided to go for a cruise. Maybe it was the time but I started in CB / Fairhaven and found fuck all. Drove out through MP and found some straglers looking rank.

Decided it was time for W / W, nope nada. I had ti. E to check out Conkling / Dundalk. I was having a mare I either found nothing but hope and despair. I think I did about 3 loops of Baltimore.

On my last trip I spotted Tammy by the Dunkin Donuts in MP looking too good to be true. She was a brunette with a white tank. Amazing black short shorts showing her bangin legs. Pulled over and had a chat. Her attitude was spot on. Some what chatty but not enough to bore you. As soon as we get to my spot she starts to undress. No candy use yet and no noticeable baby damage. She move love shorts because you can notice the tan lines which look good on her. A nice furry kitten and no bad odor. Headgame was not memorable but good nonetheless. She has nice big pu $$why lips which are either a problem or damn.

Overall a great experience. She says she's doesn't go out much since she lives / works in the area. Asked for digits but said phone hasn't been paid so good luck with that. I searched on this site and have notice mixed reviews. She treated me good so will repeat.I saw her tonight walking down Wash Blvd. She was with the boyfriend cause I looked and she looked back with the look of "don't say anything". But yep, I've dated this one before. And have to agree, worth the money. Lips. Yes! Very nice. Anyone get info or digits. Let me know. I'll trade.

NiteTimer
08-13-17, 02:45
Tight pussy, if I recall right. I was watching my videos and also noticed the little feet flailing. What does she weigh now?She put some weight on lady I saw her. 2014. Gave ride to northern Virginia.

PellyMason
08-13-17, 16:41
Saw hot brunette near circle and scooped on a side street. The minute she got in I recognized her as Big tit Shannon, a former blonde but eternal SW idol. BBBJ was excellent. Funny. I asked if she remembered me. She said yes, didn't we fuck in an abando? No. Didn't I blow you while your GF was next door? No. On and on it went. LOL.

Happy One
08-13-17, 22:26
Saw her today on the WW, she has gained a good bit of weight and she was really fd up like she used to be. Says she is bouncing around Dundalk and the WW. If she wasn't such a mess I would have dated her, still a sweet girl.

Tried a girl goes by Flo, 5'7, shoulder length brown hair, around mid twenties, looks like a girl next store, I should have left her next store. Lame BJ, just bobbin up and down, asked her to use her tongue and lick around which she did all of about 30 seconds then back to bobbin again. Asked her to climb on top and ride me which she replied she couldn't do, something about her spine. I then had her lay on her back and proceeded to missionary, tight kitty, but she covered her face up and didn't move at all, so I just pounded the shit out of it, got done and took her back to Payson on WW. Definitely will not repeat, its getting hard to find decent new talent out there. Brittney of MP has great talent, but lost a lot of weight. She has her arms bandage up and the blood was bleeding thru the rap. Kim in MP was following direction and getting better, but she has lost that nice ass and tits. Boobs totally deflated and skin on stomach now all flabby.

Anybody know what happened to the German Ashley MP area, have not seen her on the Blvd past couple weeks?

Big bird Becky is back to her old crazy ass self and loosing weight. You can find her MP deli down to the Uhaul on Washington Blvd.

I was told today California Jill got clean and then died from aneurysm on brain. She was good people and leaves behind two kids.

Be Safe Be Careful the loops are getting crazy with the shootings and poor old lady that was hit on Mount St broadside by drug dealer fleeing from Le and died instantly.

RetrieverGuy
08-14-17, 00:52
Can anyone share with me a website that tells you exactly how long a person will be on a state vacation? Thanks NG1957.Maryland Judicial Case Search.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch//inquiry-index.jsp

Cls9637
08-14-17, 03:47
Saw her today on the WW, she has gained a good bit of weight and she was really fd up like she used to be. Says she is bouncing around Dundalk and the WW. If she wasn't such a mess I would have dated her, still a sweet girl.

Tried a girl goes by Flo, 5'7, shoulder length brown hair, around mid twenties, looks like a girl next store, I should have left her next store. Lame BJ, just bobbin up and down, asked her to use her tongue and lick around which she did all of about 30 seconds then back to bobbin again. Asked her to climb on top and ride me which she replied she couldn't do, something about her spine. I then had her lay on her back and proceeded to missionary, tight kitty, but she covered her face up and didn't move at all, so I just pounded the shit out of it, got done and took her back to Payson on WW. Definitely will not repeat, its getting hard to find decent new talent out there. Brittney of MP has great talent, but lost a lot of weight. She has her arms bandage up and the blood was bleeding thru the rap. Kim in MP was following direction and getting better, but she has lost that nice ass and tits. Boobs totally deflated and skin on stomach now all flabby.

Anybody know what happened to the German Ashley MP area, have not seen her on the Blvd past couple weeks?

Big bird Becky is back to her old crazy ass self and loosing weight. You can find her MP deli down to the Uhaul on Washington Blvd.

I was told today California Jill got clean and then died from aneurysm on brain. She was good people and leaves behind two kids.

Be Safe Be Careful the loops are getting crazy with the shootings and poor old lady that was hit on Mount St broadside by drug dealer fleeing from Le and died instantly.Unfortunately, Jill died a year ago last week. She is definitely missed by many.

SamEyeAm
08-14-17, 12:32
Drove around Wilkins last week. Spotted several girls out. Saw Jalin hanging out by the circle and decided to pick her up because she's a old favorite of mine. While driving to my spot she mentioned she was looking into going to rehab. I hope she does, she's going down hill pretty fast. She's lost a lot of weight and her teeth are deteriorating. Her head game's still on point and she was still nice to talk to, but I hope she gets help. I will likely not repeat unless she starts looking better.

-Sammy.

Laxxx
08-14-17, 13:07
There is a tall, thin girl hanging out behind SA with short dark hair. I think she goes by Melissa. Anybody have any intel?

Rizalboy
08-14-17, 15:11
Some of you already have it but for old regulars, pm for her number. Though I haven't been on the board lately, I still keep my ear to the ground and my junk in someone's mouth. As always, if you suck, don't bother asking.

NiceGuy1957
08-14-17, 16:43
Maryland Judicial Case Search.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch//inquiry-index.jspI looked Amber and Brandy up found out where to go for court dates and places. Thanks NG1957.

PellyMason
08-14-17, 19:09
There is a tall, thin girl hanging out behind SA with short dark hair. I think she goes by Melissa. Anybody have any intel?Yes seen her twice. First time was adequate BJ. Second was rushed and poor. I will not repeat.

Propilot
08-15-17, 00:26
Picked up 'Tammy' early Sunday morning near SA. WSW, dirtyblonde? Hair. A little older, thicker mid-section, nice enough legs. Dressed nice.

This woman is in the mold of the type of SW Elber Gonzales or Real Ninja would possibly want.

She was cool. She was tired / seemingly a little high but mostly cognizant, and was aware of the issues (fentanyl) going around. Said some pimps for NY came down here and brought some girls that are causing issues for others. Certainly looked that way.

Was hanging around this guy on the park bench. A few others on that street, all seemingly connected with a guy. Was about to drop her off, but changed my mind and went half / half for standard. Broke my own rule against fucking in small-mid-sized cars, because you really can't maneuver. Was taking too long to the point I told her I was done, didn't finish. Joked I should get some of my $ back, but it wasn't her fault. Just the environment and it was 4-something in the morning. We were both tired.

When I initially told her I wanted something particular done, and if she couldn't do it I'd drop her off, she asked, "Do you have $2 so a girl can get a drink? I told her, do something for me first, and had a little picture taking session. Never took her to the store as described above. Took video and pics during at no extra $. Didn't ask about greek.

Pic attached is of her tramp stamp and a tattoo that says, "Your Name".AOmega, I used to know a girl with that same tattoo a few years ago. We used to see each other pretty frequently. Eventually we lost touch because she had gotten out of the game for a couple of years. The "Your name " tattoo is a pretty unique and distinct tattoo, so she may have gotten back in the game. You said that here name is Tammy. If this is the same girl that I used to see, her real is not Tammy. I'm going to send you a pm.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Laxxx
08-15-17, 04:20
Yes seen her twice. First time was adequate BJ. Second was rushed and poor. I will not repeat.PM: Thanks. I won't waste my time or scarce mongering resources.

NiteTimer
08-15-17, 07:01
http://www.xvideos.com/video29606691/super_tight

Vega Wrap
08-15-17, 11:53
This site needs a invite only back room where only the senior seniors can swap stories.

It would be some of the funniest shit you ever heard.

NiteTimer
08-15-17, 14:37
This girl Cortney looking for work on loch raven blvd. Hit me for number.

RetrieverGuy
08-15-17, 15:52
Was strolling w / w Sunday afternoon before I had to pick up a family member at BWI that evening. Picked up WSW brunette Morgan as she was wearing a neon yellow shirt and black shorts off of Payson. The meds look like they are taking their toll, since her face was all pockmarked. Headed to her spot and had a great CBJ for standard tuition. Great mic skills even for CBJ. I don't think that I'd take the risk of anything uncovered with her. She doesn't have a phone at the moment, but I'd repeat in a heartbeat.

LikkerFront
08-15-17, 16:46
There is a tall, thin girl hanging out behind SA with short dark hair. I think she goes by Melissa. Anybody have any intel?Dope fiend / crack head like most of the rest of them. Lackluster head game, often quite toothy. Wouldn't bother dating for mic skills alone, but the pussy was always clean and would get super wet when fucked. Also could take a greek drilling like a true pro. As always YMMV with these street honeys.

Funny Money
08-15-17, 18:59
This girl Cortney looking for work on loch raven blvd. Hit me for number.Hey night. Your inbox is full.

Chico
08-15-17, 19:09
Picked up a new one on Pulaski. Small, thin frame, long hair, has a real innocent girl next door look. Says she just turned 23 last week. Told me she was born on Wilkens but moved to Ocean City, now I guess she's back in Bmore. Seemed pretty smart (for a SW), attended Community College but didn't finish. We had a good conversation but the BJ was weak, HJ didn't get the job done and neither one of us had a condom so, I didn't even cum. But, she was a nice girl, I'm not mad at her but I won't repeat. That's just the way this game works. Sometimes a girl just doesn't do it for you, but another monger will have a totally rewarding experience.

The hunt continues.

Chico

WirelessWizard
08-15-17, 20:08
This girl Cortney looking for work on loch raven blvd. Hit me for number.What does she look like what's thenumber.

Bobs Big Boy
08-15-17, 21:09
Picked up a new one on Pulaski. Small, thin frame, long hair, has a real innocent girl next door look. Says she just turned 23 last week. Told me she was born on Wilkens but moved to Ocean City, now I guess she's back in Bmore. Seemed pretty smart (for a SW), attended Community College but didn't finish. We had a good conversation but the BJ was weak, HJ didn't get the job done and neither one of us had a condom so, I didn't even cum. But, she was a nice girl, I'm not mad at her but I won't repeat. That's just the way this game works. Sometimes a girl just doesn't do it for you, but another monger will have a totally rewarding experience.

The hunt continues.

ChicoVery true. I've met with her a few times now. She warms up as she gets to know you. I found oral to be ok, she's difficult to fuck because she's so small, seriously like 90 lbs, and stressed out by it. But our most recent date went well. In fact it was her birthday. Her name's not really Bethany, and she just turned 21. She is very pretty, great smile, but so tiny. Sweet tiny young tits. She grew up in Catonsville and recently lived in OC. She's been in Wilkens about 6 weeks or so. She's mostly gay, just broke up with her gf. She's smart and good looking, so dang small though. Unfortunately no current phone.

Klove48
08-15-17, 22:16
Dope fiend / crack head like most of the rest of them. Lackluster head game, often quite toothy. Wouldn't bother dating for mic skills alone, but the pussy was always clean and would get super wet when fucked. Also could take a greek drilling like a true pro. As always YMMV with these street honeys.Wow, I haven't seen Valerie in a few years. She used to be a very attractive girl, but she had to have the worst head game in the world. It was so bad that it was a running joke with the other girls. It's been probably 4 or 5 years since I last experienced her. I don't think that YMMV, I think that your should avoid at all costs unless you like terrible head. Peace.

WirelessWizard
08-16-17, 00:12
This girl Cortney looking for work on loch raven blvd. Hit me for number.What does she look like what's thenumber.

Elber Gonzalez
08-16-17, 09:20
Last weekend I had enough time to cruise around, I saw walking a dirty blonde with a bunch of junkies, she definitely stands out with them around, so I spyed on her and I made the scoop as soon they separate. She says her name is Lilly, I believe she is been reported before. She is 24 years, she said she is originally from eastern shore, she is about 5'3 with a decent body, few track marks, but she definitely uses and mix her medicine. The first session was smooth, she really gets into it, the only downside is that she can have this shitty attitude from time to time and that's a turn off in my book, I was considering to add her to my favs list, but YMMV with this one, it's really sad how candies fuck up those girls minds. SMH.

Sexingit
08-16-17, 14:24
Last Sunday I drove around looking for talent. I mongered from 9-1130 pm and I saw lots of talent out.

I usually start the loop at WW then drive down Washington Blvd, past SA, down Brooklyn, all the way to Curtis Bay right on Church and then down Fairhaven.

The range of talent is on a huge spectrum:

1) Fairhaven: is probably the safest loop for me. It's one direction and you can see almost everything down the street coming from Church street. There were some hidden gems earlier Sunday evening but me being selective, I lost the girls that were potential dates. Overall I think the safeness, and selection of girls the best.

2) Brooklyn: Sunday night the blocks were jumping and hoes were moving; super fast and super slow. Every street corner had two or more girls working. They ranged from skinny WSWs to large BSW all the way to 50 year old providers. There was something for everybody. This would be my favorite area to loop around but the blind spots and many street entrances made it had to cover your six. Even in the morning time, they had girls everywhere.

3) Washington Blvd: I've never scooped any girls from this area but I've seen potential walking around. The side streets are hard to maneuver and picking up ladies on Wash blvd is the hottest thing you can do. I've seen plenty of WSW spinners walking around. Some of them LTGTBT so I don't even bother with those girls. Although five never sampled talent from Washington, I placed it higher because of the potential. I've also met girls from that area that happens to walk to Wilkins for more foot traffic.

4) Wilkins: You have the WW zombies where you may find a gem out of 10 but most people there are on something hardcore or trying to take advantage of mongers. I try to stay away from WW but it's the only place with guaranteed SWs.

5) SA: I've only seen one attractive girl there and she looked Hispanic. She was really pretty but her clothes and friend made the scoop unexciting. The girls over here look dirty and homeless if I get the chance to spot one at SA.

I'll post my dates with hot WSW spinner from Brooklyn and my other date with Bonnie a mature WSW that lives on Handover.

CowboysFan
08-16-17, 16:20
Last weekend I had enough time to cruise around, I saw walking a dirty blonde with a bunch of junkies, she definitely stands out with them around, so I spyed on her and I made the scoop as soon they separate. She says her name is Lilly, I believe she is been reported before. She is 24 years, she said she is originally from eastern shore, she is about 5'3 with a decent body, few track marks, but she definitely uses and mix her medicine. The first session was smooth, she really gets into it, the only downside is that she can have this shitty attitude from time to time and that's a turn off in my book, I was considering to add her to my favs list, but YMMV with this one, it's really sad how candies fuck up those girls minds. SMH.Those pics where emailed to me through a Craigslist add stating that she was in Alexandria. So who's lying here?

PellyMason
08-16-17, 21:19
Last weekend I had enough time to cruise around, I saw walking a dirty blonde with a bunch of junkies, she definitely stands out with them around, so I spyed on her and I made the scoop as soon they separate. She says her name is Lilly, I believe she is been reported before. She is 24 years, she said she is originally from eastern shore, she is about 5'3 with a decent body, few track marks, but she definitely uses and mix her medicine. The first session was smooth, she really gets into it, the only downside is that she can have this shitty attitude from time to time and that's a turn off in my book, I was considering to add her to my favs list, but YMMV with this one, it's really sad how candies fuck up those girls minds. SMH.I dated her. Just head. Didn't know she looked so good from behind. Nice to see she's still around. Even with attitude.

BoloBellgrande
08-16-17, 21:40
http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-to-get-your-evening-started-off-right/23404438

The nerve of some Streetwalkers!

Elber Gonzalez
08-16-17, 23:14
Those pics where emailed to me through a Craigslist add stating that she was in Alexandria. So who's lying here?Idk about that, I met Lilly in the west side, did you meet the craigslist girl?

Bobs Big Boy
08-16-17, 23:30
Those pics where emailed to me through a Craigslist add stating that she was in Alexandria. So who's lying here?Weird. I know a Lily from last summer, and she was fantastic in the sac liked her a lot but she was hard to find, haven't seen her since until last week I spotted her on Pulaski. Put on weight for sure, looked great, but I couldn't get her attention. Could be her in those pics but hard to tell.

Bobs Big Boy
08-16-17, 23:34
Last weekend I had enough time to cruise around, I saw walking a dirty blonde with a bunch of junkies, she definitely stands out with them around, so I spyed on her and I made the scoop as
soon they separate. She says her name is Lilly, I believe she is been reported before. She is 24 years, she said she is originally from eastern shore, she is about 5'3 with a decent body, few track marks, but she definitely uses and mix her medicine. The first session was smooth, she really gets into it, the only downside is that she can have this shitty attitude from time to time and that's a turn off in my book, I was considering to add her to my favs list, but YMMV with this one, it's really sad how candies fuck up those girls minds. SMH.I suppose the question is: Did you take those photographs?

Elber Gonzalez
08-16-17, 23:43
I dated her. Just head. Didn't know she looked so good from behind. Nice to see she's still around. Even with attitude.Yeah man, I have to agree, she looks good, she was wearing a XL hoodie and for a moment I thought she was pregnant, but no, according to her, a black chick beat her up and stole her stuff -including her phone- so she was wearing dudes clothes, but even with that outfit her dirty blonde / redish hair caught my eye. I don't think she is going back to ES soon, I might give her a second chance if I run into her again.

Elber Gonzalez
08-17-17, 00:05
I suppose the question is: Did you take those photographs?She downloaded those in my phone from her etsy account, she said she sells panties and stuff, but I had FS with her and can tell you Lilly is the girl in the pics, idk about the girl CF is talking about.

VansVille2010
08-17-17, 01:45
What does LTGBT mean? I don't do this much (use BP), but on vacation this week and have too much time on my hands so checked areas out.

The SA, 2, were gross, looked homeless.

Wilkens, always have seen walking zombies here, nothing good.

Pontiac, saw two that looked good from a ways away, but up close, did not want.

Fiarhaven, this looked to be the best. One was too old, saw 3-4 younger ones about 5 pm. THe one that looked best I saw, wished I hadn't after, just not the quality I'm used to on BP. Should have kept my money. One I missed out on looked really good (from a far), should have scooped her. Saw one on crutches too, was younger but too much drug abuse, face, wasn't paying for that.

Washington by the uhal someone reccomended, I saw nothing here, just 1 girl, not good looking.

Last Sunday I drove around looking for talent. I mongered from 9-1130 pm and I saw lots of talent out.

I usually start the loop at WW then drive down Washington Blvd, past SA, down Brooklyn, all the way to Curtis Bay right on Church and then down Fairhaven.

1) Fairhaven: is probably the safest loop for me. It's one direction and you can see almost everything down the street coming from Church street. There were some hidden gems earlier Sunday evening but me being selective, I lost the girls that were potential dates. Overall I think the safeness, and selection of girls the best.

2) Brooklyn: Sunday night the blocks were jumping and hoes were moving; super fast and super slow. Every street corner had two or more girls working. They ranged from skinny WSWs to large BSW all the way to 50 year old providers. There was something for everybody. This would be my favorite area to loop around but the blind spots and many street entrances made it had to cover your six. Even in the morning time, they had girls everywhere.

3) Washington Blvd: I've never scooped any girls from this area but I've seen potential walking around. The side streets are hard to maneuver and picking up ladies on Wash blvd is the hottest thing you can do. I've seen plenty of WSW spinners walking around. Some of them LTGTBT so I don't even bother with those girls. Although five never sampled talent from Washington, I placed it higher because of the potential. I've also met girls from that area that happens to walk to Wilkins for more foot traffic.

4) Wilkins: You have the WW zombies where you may find a gem out of 10 but most people there are on something hardcore or trying to take advantage of mongers. I try to stay away from WW but it's the only place with guaranteed SWs.

5) SA: I've only seen one attractive girl there and she looked Hispanic. She was really pretty but her clothes and friend made the scoop unexciting. The girls over here look dirty and homeless if I get the chance to spot one at SA.

I'll post my dates with hot WSW spinner from Brooklyn and my other date with Bonnie a mature WSW that lives on Handover.

Phyuck Yiu
08-17-17, 05:30
Guess I really lucked out tonight. I was out on an early morning stroll, up and down the loops. Wanted to see if anyone was out. Ended up running across Layla. She was looking good actually. I said you got some weight back on, nice ass again. She said she just got out rehab. Ya know how it is. You got to scoop them up when they are fresh back. Kitty is usally good and ass is phat. Went back to Notel Tessa's. I prefer it over Notel Pierre's, cause its cleaner. Standard tuition, and room fee. I forgot how good those DSL felt. OMG, she give good head. Then I climbed on top for some MISH. Booty was good. Didn't take no time till I was filling her with the baby batter.

After dropping her off, I decided to cruise down Wash Blvd. Still looking for Tammy. And guess who I see, Tammy. Walking up towards the DD. I scooped her up, and she was happy to see me. Its been so long. Guess she got clean and is back out. I mean I heard she was back around. I mean I was good for the night, but wanted to get some of her before I went home. So went back to Notel Tessa's. She is cool with keeping things on the low if you come by more than once. We went up stairs, which has AC. Again with A+ BBBJ. Then had remind myself of those HUGE kitty lips. Felt so good. So good that I had to fill her up as well. Do not regret a thing. Dropped her off and said I would see her again.

Both times at Notel Tessa's, I saw Destiny. Apparently she is back from rehab, and thick as shyt. I have to return to hit that phat ass. Told her I will be in touch soon. No digits for Layla, but she never has a phone. I remember this from back in the day. I got Tammys digits for any senior that has something good in return. Also for Destinys digits as well. Again, if you are a respectable senior on this forum. I got ya.

NiteTimer
08-17-17, 06:59
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Golden-Throat-31744892

SirDrDunk
08-17-17, 09:13
What does LTGBT mean? I don't do this much (use BP), but on vacation this week and have too much time on my hands so checked areas out.

The SA, 2, were gross, looked homeless.

Wilkens, always have seen walking zombies here, nothing good.

Pontiac, saw two that looked good from a ways away, but up close, did not want.

Fiarhaven, this looked to be the best. One was too old, saw 3-4 younger ones about 5 pm. THe one that looked best I saw, wished I hadn't after, just not the quality I'm used to on BP. Should have kept my money. One I missed out on looked really good (from a far), should have scooped her. Saw one on crutches too, was younger but too much drug abuse, face, wasn't paying for that.

Washington by the uhal someone reccomended, I saw nothing here, just 1 girl, not good looking.L-looks.

T-to.

G-good.

T-to.

B-be.

T-true.

CowboysFan
08-17-17, 10:36
Idk about that, I met Lilly in the west side, did you meet the craigslist girl?You posted in the northern va SW forum that you picked up a Megan and didn't give much info on the scoop. You said something about her working off backpage. So I went there and searched for a Megan. An add popped up from a single mom add. I emailed it and she replied with 1 of those pics. She said she was in the Alexandria area off rt 1 and huntington ave. So something is not matching up here. The add quoted me 120 hr and 180 h. I didn't go any further then that.

Tortellini
08-17-17, 12:16
Ran into Amber also known as Tiny Tots, 95 lbs, brunette and blonde, 5'0" with a sweet personality. Found a quiet place to park and gave an awesome BBBJCIMWS session. What was amazing she could deep throat and my anaconda is bigger than average (been told. She really got into it.)

She does not have a phone and found her by Wilkens Ave and S Smallwood St.

Interesting to see how she looks today compared to one year ago.

Remember 22 rules of mongering. If you upload photos remember to remove the EXIF content.

Peace,

Tort.

Green Machine
08-17-17, 12:51
Was on route for work yesterday around noon and ended up passing down Conkling. It was loaded yesterday despite the heat. Mostly rough looking girls but one white girl stood out. Skinny but not too skinny, dirty blonde hair that she had pulled up above her head, smiling, cheery and waving at me. Cute enough that I got the tingle but I had deliveries to make. Swung back around at 6 pm and it was still bustling and there she was, still smiling, still cheery and still waving. She had changed into a red outfit. I didn't make the swoop. She's about 5'5" to 5'6" and looks pretty (about a six on the non-SW scale). Anyone know anything about her? She was pretty open and blatant about waving which made me a bit cautious but she was cute.

Tortellini
08-17-17, 12:51
Guys, most of you know I am from Kentucky and the scene is decent there. Check out my posts.

Here is a Baltimore SW Heat Map.

Newbies- Always follow the 22 rules of mongering.

Peace,

Tort.

PellyMason
08-17-17, 13:21
Was on route for work yesterday around noon and ended up passing down Conkling. It was loaded yesterday despite the heat. Mostly rough looking girls but one white girl stood out. Skinny but not too skinny, dirty blonde hair that she had pulled up above her head, smiling, cheery and waving at me. Cute enough that I got the tingle but I had deliveries to make. Swung back around at 6 pm and it was still bustling and there she was, still smiling, still cheery and still waving. She had changed into a red outfit. I didn't make the swoop. She's about 5'5" to 5'6" and looks pretty (about a six on the non-SW scale). Anyone know anything about her? She was pretty open and blatant about waving which made me a bit cautious but she was cute.That's Gabby. Search her out here. Avoid.

Playboy69
08-17-17, 15:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SamEyeAm
08-17-17, 16:41
Drove down W / W for a while and didn't see anyone of interest until I was just about to leave. Then I spotted a pretty cute girl in shorts, a long draping neon pink top and a few tattoos. There was a little bit of swelling on her hands, due to some med use. Made the scoop and said her name was Angel. Asked of she could touch me for an LE check. I obliged. She held on and rubbed for quite a while. Sometimes, the LE checks can be really fun. After she was satisfied that I was not LE, she said her real name was Amber. Conversation was very nice. Got to my spot and she decided to give a really nice CBJ. Technique was very nice. She took her time and was very attentive to the boys.

She said she didn't have a phone, but she gave me the address to her abandominium and told me to stop by if I don't see her on the street.

Will probably repeat.

-Sammy.

Elber Gonzalez
08-17-17, 20:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CowboysFan
08-17-17, 20:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeadLuvr
08-17-17, 21:01
Ran into Amber also known as Tiny Tots, 95 lbs, brunette and blonde, 5'0" with a sweet personality. Found a quiet place to park and gave an awesome BBBJCIMWS session. What was amazing she could deep throat and my anaconda is bigger than average (been told. She really got into it.)

Remember 22 rules of mongering. If you upload photos remember to remove the EXIF content.

Peace,

Tort.Damn, the drugs beat her the fuck up!! Geesh. Talk about downhill FAST.

GentleSnacker
08-17-17, 21:57
Hi folks,

Massachusetts monger here, traveling to Baltimore area next week. I don't know the area well, so I'm hoping the locals can help me out. I'm a little worried about cruising the stroll with Massachusetts plates. Can anyone volunteer some digits of a girl that I could hook up with while I'm down there?

Old Chinese Guy
08-17-17, 22:18

Peace,

Tort.What you doing up this way? Didn't yu do a post down in FL a year or two back on Heaven? She's supposed to be around here but recently no reports of her, wonder if anyone has seen here lately.

Genre
08-18-17, 11:51
.... on Heaven? She's supposed to be around here but recently no reports of her, wonder if anyone has seen here lately.I saw her (but didn't see her) on Wilkins my last trip up there. Just about a month ago.

JanusCanal84
08-18-17, 15:18

Peace,

Tort.Damn always a fun date. If I see her I would make scoops easily but haven't seen her since the winter. I always thought she was golden hair never a bruntte. Thats a switch from what she was before.

BoloBellgrande
08-18-17, 17:15
On my way out of Bmore today, I drove down the street my familiar friend lives on. At the end of the street, I saw the lovely Syrian Princess coming out of the corner store.

I didn't try and get her attention because two LE vehicles were in the middle of the street to my right, and one got out and walked up a alley. I called my familiar friend to let the Princess know that LE was walking around on foot.

I found out during that conversation, that the Syrian Princess is leaving town soon. I hope the best for her.

Dog Pound 99
08-18-17, 18:13
Hi folks,

Massachusetts monger here, traveling to Baltimore area next week. I don't know the area well, so I'm hoping the locals can help me out. I'm a little worried about cruising the stroll with Massachusetts plates. Can anyone volunteer some digits of a girl that I could hook up with while I'm down there?1. None of SW's phone number ever stay active for long, if they ever worked at all. It's an exercise in futility, going that rout.

2. It is highly inadvisable for anyone cruising the stroll in a vehicle with a out of state license plat. The local Johnny Law have enough on their hands without being unduly antagonized. So, don't go tweaking their noses, or you'll liable to be bitten.

3. A Car Rental option might be the thing to consider, however, Prey Real Hard that a stray bullet doesn't have your name on it while cruising the strolls. It has happened before, and much more frequently then one might think!

It's a bleak scenario, I know, but if you out-of-towner must satisfy your carnal desire and wanking the little man isn't an option, then BackPage might be your best bet.

Aight, Dog out.

DD Chaser
08-19-17, 00:01
1. None of SW's phone number ever stay active for long, if they ever worked at all. It's an exercise in futility, going that rout.

2. It is highly inadvisable for anyone cruising the stroll in a vehicle with a out of state license plat. The local Johnny Law have enough on their hands without being unduly antagonized. So, don't go tweaking their noses, or you'll liable to be bitten.

3. A Car Rental option might be the thing to consider, however, Prey Real Hard that a stray bullet doesn't have your name on it while cruising the strolls. It has happened before, and much more frequently then one might think!

It's a bleak scenario, I know, but if you out-of-towner must satisfy your carnal desire and wanking the little man isn't an option, then BackPage might be your best bet.

Aight, Dog out.Cruised the strolls very successfully many many times exclusively with out of state plates for hours on end, have not once been been harrassed by uncle LEO. In fact my sole encounter occurred at dusk when I made a wrong turn up a one-way off Wilkens. The officer showed a lot of humor and kindness, no ticket. I'd recommend watch those one ways, my error is an easy one to make in less than familiar areas. Is it risky, Well sure. Is there reward to be had? Damn straight, I find Baltimore has one of the broadest selections and some of the finest talent. Worth the risk. Just don't drive like an ass, be conservative.

Tortellini
08-19-17, 00:36
Ran into Candice tonight, 30's, 5'9", from West Virginia, red hair and will be hair for a few more weeks. Found her on Wilkins Avenue. Took her back to the notel for a unrushed BBBJ with lots of tongue action and FS (multiple positions). She has a really nice personality and no track marks. If you find her, treat her right.

She does not have a phone.

Appearance 8/10.

Performance 9/10.

Personality 9. 5/10.

Peace,

Tort.

Broken Arrows
08-19-17, 01:07

Peace,

Tort.She's back from vacation, I guess? If so, glad she's still around and thanks for the update.

Cls9637
08-19-17, 05:50
Amber hasn't been on vacation since last year when she had those serious charges falsely put on her. They were dropped when it was found that people had lied. She is still around although she does periodically disappear.

Amber is always a great date. Theses pictures are from about three weeks ago when I saw her right after some guy hit her in her eye. It seems that he was fingering her too roughly and hurting her so she pushed his hand away a couple of times. The second time he hit her in her eye. Not sure why anyone would be that violent with a little tiny girl such as Amber.

The life is certainly taking a toll on Amber. She is still cute and a great provider but she needs to slow down. I always loved her cute little boobs. I will post a few pictures of her from a couple of years ago when she wasn't homeless and was always dressed nicely and looking good. She needs to get back to those days.

You can find her all around Wilkens.

Phyuck Yiu
08-19-17, 06:06
Mmm. Bubbles. After meeting up with a friend earlier, I was in my way out and spotted this girl short dress and heels. Yelled for me and it was Bubbles. She is always fun. But I was drained from earlier. So wanted to know if I had another in me. Scooped her up and went to the park spot cause I don't have Notel T money. This girl gives amazing head. Climb on top and couldn't resist. Especially after watching NT video. I pounded her til she was cumnin. She sounds so good when she is cummin. But that kitten is getting some miles on it. Feeling a bit wider since my last poke. Couldn't get mine, probably cause I was dry from earlier. But still gave her $ cause it still felt good. Plus she enjoyed her three Os. Will repeat and NO DIGITS.

Cls9637
08-19-17, 06:08
This is Amber from a couple of years ago when she was just twenty. She has been dating for money since she was about fourteen. When I posted these some guy commented that she was so hot she could have been a model. She still is cute and still has the same fun personality but the homeless life is definitely wearing her down. She is a great provider so take good care of her.

HeadLuvr
08-19-17, 08:22
I'm calling BS on this. [Deleted by Admin]

And I'm putting you on moderation forever for doing it.

A2

HeadLuvr
08-19-17, 08:28
Ran into Candice tonight, 30's, 5'9", from West Virginia, red hair and will be hair for a few more weeks. Found her on Wilkins Avenue. Took her back to the notel for a unrushed BBBJ with lots of tongue action and FS (multiple positions). She has a really nice personality and no track marks. If you find her, treat her right.

She does not have a phone.

Appearance 8/10.

Performance 9/10.

Personality 9. 5/10.

Peace,

Tort.I caught up with her too a couple weeks ago. Told me she was here from WV because mom is older and ill. Head was AMAZING. She has no teeth and gives an incredible gumjob. Her mouth is so soft, wet and smooth. Plenty of head motion and tongue swirling. I couldn't believe how good it felt. She devoured me. Felt so good, I dropped her off, got a few miles away and turned around to go for round 2 with her, but she was gone that fast. I got digits, and the line is active, but I have been unable to reach her. Head is incredible. Not sure how you got through fucking her, though. LOL! Not that attractive and nothing about her body invokes to urge to smash, in my opinion. But that blowjob was one for the ages!

NiteTimer
08-19-17, 11:38
Mmm. Bubbles. After meeting up with a friend earlier, I was in my way out and spotted this girl short dress and heels. Yelled for me and it was Bubbles. She is always fun. But I was drained from earlier. So wanted to know if I had another in me. Scooped her up and went to the park spot cause I don't have Notel T money. This girl gives amazing head. Climb on top and couldn't resist. Especially after watching NT video. I pounded her til she was cumnin. She sounds so good when she is cummin. But that kitten is getting some miles on it. Feeling a bit wider since my last poke. Couldn't get mine, probably cause I was dry from earlier. But still gave her $ cause it still felt good. Plus she enjoyed her three Os. Will repeat and NO DIGITS.Haven't partaken in a minute. Been traveling. Need to get back and hear that cutie pie moan some more, and glaze that pretty face.

GentleSnacker
08-20-17, 09:59
OK, I definitely get the safety issue of out of state plates, but am surprised to hear that phone numbers aren't a good source down there. Up here the girls push customers to use phone contact as it is much safer for them (the girls) than it is to be walking all the time.

So is backpage still safe and active down there? Up here it's mostly scammers, a good way to get robbed or worse.

How about AMPs or underground brothels in the area? Yes, I will go read the AMP board, but I know that usually people roaming for street action aren't into AMP action so I wondered if any mongers might have suggestions the AMPers might find less tasteful. Feel free to PM me to keep the thread clean if you want.

1. None of SW's phone number ever stay active for long, if they ever worked at all. It's an exercise in futility, going that rout.

Aight, Dog out.

PellyMason
08-20-17, 15:12
OK, I definitely get the safety issue of out of state plates, but am surprised to hear that phone numbers aren't a good source down there. Up here the girls push customers to use phone contact as it is much safer for them (the girls) than it is to be walking all the time.

So is backpage still safe and active down there? Up here it's mostly scammers, a good way to get robbed or worse.

How about AMPs or underground brothels in the area? Yes, I will go read the AMP board, but I know that usually people roaming for street action aren't into AMP action so I wondered if any mongers might have suggestions the AMPers might find less tasteful. Feel free to PM me to keep the thread clean if you want.Phone numbers may not work but they are worth trying. I've never heard of our of state plates being targeted either. Just exercise reasonable caution on the known strolls and you should be fine. Just don't pick up on main drags with high visibility.

RFolo
08-20-17, 16:11
Haven't partaken in a minute. Been traveling. Need to get back and hear that cutie pie moan some more, and glaze that pretty face.Check your messages.

BoloBellgrande
08-20-17, 17:52
http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-ally-on-the-scene-available-24-7/25705793

I see the marks on her legs and wonder if she's trying her luck at BP instead of some stroll somewhere. Does anyone recognize her?

Green Machine
08-20-17, 23:53
That's Gabby. Search her out here. Avoid.Thanks brother for the heads up. Dodged a bullet with that one!

Dog Pound 99
08-21-17, 00:45
Phone numbers may not work but they are worth trying. I've never heard of our of state plates being targeted either. Just exercise reasonable caution on the known strolls and you should be fine. Just don't pick up on main drags with high visibility.A vehicle that loops a well known prostitution zone will obviously be more noticeable, say in a $100 k Cadillac for example, or with a out-of-state license plate.

The local jurisdiction would absolutely have an upper hand when imposing enforcement regulations on a out-of-town offender who's already facing a myriad of logistical challenges to began with.

Especially taking into account what one has to contend with; unscrupulous SW, their games, their murderous Pimp, Thugs that shoot promiscuously in all direction, Knives, Horrible Hygiene. Just about 100% go bareback and the ancillary lowlife that feed off the streets. Why take any more unnecessary chances when it can be avoided?

I personally wouldn't go on the CHEAP with the local street scene, just too much that can potentially to go very wrong, especially for a out-of-towner.

Now depending on your available funds, a higher end option where the girls are much more selective about their clientele, like a well reviewed Back Page girl - - AMP is always a lot of fun, or how about one of our famous well reviewed Strip Club?

Anyway, all I'm saying is why tempt fate when the odds are already stacked against you partaking in this hobby.

Aiight, I 's out.

Kimbel
08-21-17, 06:05

I'll post my dates with hot WSW spinner from Brooklyn and my other date with Bonnie a mature WSW that lives on Handover.Never seen much at first spot. Are you saying Fairhaven and Church?

NiteTimer
08-21-17, 09:34
Met a long legged (dancer I thought) lady name Lisa w a thick butt in June. Any body seen her?
About 5'7 125-130 lbs, 30's. 7-9 civi scaled. Unmarked. Says she likes cum in mouth.
Would like a repeat, when I get home. Any info appreciated.
Also looking for short pretty blonde named Angela.

Thanks.

Bobs Big Boy
08-21-17, 10:34
Met Monica again yesterday afternoon, this time she was near the bridge on SCarey St. Which is where I use to find her last summer. Anyway decent date until the drive back when she yells pull over stop the car that's my brother! I'd heard about the homeless brother, and so much more, because she never stops talking. She hops out of the car starts screaming his name to get his attention, right in central Morrell Park, leaving the car door open and then goes and runs off after him. She's a cute runner and I enjoyed watching that, I shut the door and considered driving away but didn't. She returns a few minutes later, thankful I didn't drive off, to tell me that we're going to give him a ride somewhere. Perhaps it would have been different if she asked nicely or asked at all. Anyway I said No I'm not doing that. And she started raving about how it was her brother, which it is, and blah blah blah. I said No again. She gave me the I'm a bad person look and then said OK, and got out of the car failing to shut the door again. Maybe I should have given the poor dude a ride, although at the time it was last thing I wanted to do, in fact I wanted the date to be over. It all brought back a not so fun time I had with her last year and reminded me why I didn't really look for her afterwards. I'll probably keep driving next time I see her. Sex was average at best, rules and bossypants were in high gear, talking was nonstop. She is very pretty, but still. Meh. Oh well. I'd like to find a girl that actually gets into the sex. I know that's a lot to ask but I know they're out there.

Checkumout
08-21-17, 10:57
Never seen much at first spot. Are you saying Fairhaven and Church?All of Curtis bay has been dry lately most of the girls not locked up have been working the phones see a couple on Fairhaven same with Pennington but not much to speak of.

Piddybo
08-21-17, 11:18
Been off the strolls for awhile but received texts last night about Melanie. She's back in the area. The rumor of her getting married and all was untrue but she does have a BF. Texted me looking for company and looking pretty good again. Unfortunately, it was late and I was already sleeping.

Sexingit
08-21-17, 14:11
Never seen much at first spot. Are you saying Fairhaven and Church?I take a right onto Fairhaven from Church street. There are girls that stroll Fairhaven and the streets off of Fairhaven. I've found plenty of talent near the convenient store. They tend to WSW and lots of them are spinners. I've seen the occasional girls that look way too good for the streets.

I asked her to hop in but she asked if her friend could join. I said no because I don't trust any walker behind me where I can't see their hands.

EasyLuvr
08-21-17, 15:51
I stopped to answer some calls and she walked up and tapped on my window, saying that she told her bf that she was going to help me cop. We copped alrighty. Straight to the rent a bed where she stripped down to display her now healthy and plump tits and cooch. Laid her back and stabbed her fleshy seam, hammering her for a good ten minutes with her legs locked around me and her big pussy flaps wrapped around my shaft. She whispered that she missed my thick cock so I gave her every bit of it deep and fast. She moaned that I was going to make her cum so I said go ahead and I'll be right behind you. She groaned and bucked under me, rubbing her fleshy mound against me as she climaxed which made my cock jerk and spray her full. We rested, locked together, for a few minutes before I pulled out and watched a river of cum run out of her stretched opening and down her ass crack. She has always been a great date, no drama and terrific service. Hope her bf continues to buy the "copping" story!

CowboysFan
08-21-17, 16:33
Picked her up late the other night near the smaller royal farms wearing short shorts showing her butt cheeks. Once I saw them cheeks, I pulled over quick. Once in the car I realized she was older and not as sexy as she appeared. She's fairly tall. Thin build. Not super skinny. Tits appeared a little saggy on the cop check. Went for a bbbjwcim for standard rates with tip. Not exactly eager to please and asked me the worst question one can ever ask a few minutes after starting. Are you about to cum yet? I held in there and was able to bust a nut. I probably wouldn't repeat but if in a pinch. Catch her if you can!

Thundra89
08-21-17, 21:36
Spent nearly an hour going in circles around W / W.

Found nothing but 5-O crack hoes and lunatics.

Headed down to SA saw a tall short haired skinny girl that caught my mind at first but I wanted to keep looping around a little bit. Saw a blonde more curvy woman little closer to the thrift store looped back around so the tallest skinny girl again and I decided to be Plan B.

When I return to the thrift store the Curvy Girl was there.

She asked.

"are you looking for someone ".

I said "Yeah, you, hop right in ".

30 yo SW says her name is Star (I think some of you guys reported her before) clean nice body went to a spot for CBJ for. 2 not bad at all for a CBJ.

Got digits WILL REPEAT.

Fill me in on guys who have been with her before.

Is she a HIT. Or a MISS.

Smooth84
08-22-17, 13:53
http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-ally-on-the-scene-available-24-7/25705793

I see the marks on her legs and wonder if she's trying her luck at BP instead of some stroll somewhere. Does anyone recognize her?Don't know her but I did reach out to her. Rates were reasonable for a backpage girl but she was pretty short with me. I would guarantee pimp is close by.

Checkumout
08-22-17, 15:29
Does anyone have her number PM me if you do would love to see her again.

Checkumout
08-22-17, 15:51
Been off the strolls for awhile but received texts last night about Melanie. She's back in the area. The rumor of her getting married and all was untrue but she does have a BF. Texted me looking for company and looking pretty good again. Unfortunately, it was late and I was already sleeping.Can you pm her number to me would love to see her again.

KentKassidy
08-22-17, 17:50
She looks like a fucking zombie. A walking plague even. Must've had to pop 2 Viagra just to hit that. My goodness.

Amber hasn't been on vacation since last year when she had those serious charges falsely put on her. They were dropped when it was found that people had lied. She is still around although she does periodically disappear.

Amber is always a great date. Theses pictures are from about three weeks ago when I saw her right after some guy hit her in her eye. It seems that he was fingering her too roughly and hurting her so she pushed his hand away a couple of times. The second time he hit her in her eye. Not sure why anyone would be that violent with a little tiny girl such as Amber.

The life is certainly taking a toll on Amber. She is still cute and a great provider but she needs to slow down. I always loved her cute little boobs. I will post a few pictures of her from a couple of years ago when she wasn't homeless and was always dressed nicely and looking good. She needs to get back to those days.

You can find her all around Wilkens.

KentKassidy
08-22-17, 18:05
The game is over for me as far as Jackson hoes are concerned. Majority of them look horrible and the others are a walking disease. No disrespect to my fellow mongers but we deserve better. 8 m taking my talents to Fayette St, where the girls look amazing. Might cost a little more but it's worth it.

ThriveToLife
08-22-17, 21:41
First want to say thanks for Baltimoronic for his videos and intro to Piper. She is one fine dime that is a gem for your area. Setup took a little longer than expected, but once at my place, it was fireworks from start to finish. Find the video and you'll see why she's called Piper. I would highly recommend to anyone who has not had an opportunity. Unfortunately, I cannot share digits. She has asked that you go through Baltimoronic if interested.

Once again, shout out to all you lucky mongers in Baltimore and the amazing talent around. Thank you.

Thundra89
08-23-17, 00:03
Spent nearly an hour going in circles around W / W.

Found nothing but 5-O crack hoes and lunatics.

Headed down to SA saw a tall short haired skinny girl that caught my mind at first but I wanted to keep looping around a little bit. Saw a blonde more curvy woman little closer to the thrift store looped back around so the tallest skinny girl again and I decided to be Plan B.

When I return to the thrift store the Curvy Girl was there.

She asked.

"are you looking for someone ".

I said "Yeah, you, hop right in ".

30 yo SW says her name is Star (I think some of you guys reported her before) clean nice body went to a spot for CBJ for. 2 not bad at all for a CBJ.

Got digits WILL REPEAT.

Fill me in on guys who have been with her before.

Is she a HIT. Or a MISS.Well this is interesting. I was out mowing going today just looking around Patapsco Ave by SA and a little bit of Washington Boulevard in MP.

Didn't see anything that caught my eye so I called star and asked her if she wanted to meet. She said she called but I had to be gentle so I wasn't quite sure I could keep that promise so I told her I get back to her later.

Well it turns out I went looking around back towards the SA. And I saw two chubby girls walking down and one of them was Star.

We agreed to go back to her hotel room for. 6.

Turns out this babe is pregnant 7 months.

Got a little white juice out of the titties then did it doggy style this was very good I have to admit I'll repeat again if she's in the Baltimore area she's mainly based out of Harrisburg.

Have fun and stay safe guys.

Lombardo
08-23-17, 07:18
If it was not for the high crime rate, I would be in Venezuela where the dollar trades for over 18000 bolivars (dolartoday.com), and top escorts fee is less than $2 (tus-fantasias.com).

But in real life, I got a new regular on Tinder who is a 28 yo Trinidad Indian, fresh out of State Hospitality Inn. One session every other day, in exchange for a room.

Neighbors are puzzled. Similar experiences?

Checkumout
08-23-17, 08:29
If it was not for the high crime rate, I would be in Venezuela where the dollar trades for over 18000 bolivars (dolartoday.com), and top escorts fee is less than $2 (tus-fantasias.com).

But in real life, I got a new regular on Tinder who is a 28 yo Trinidad Indian, fresh out of State Hospitality Inn. One session every other day, in exchange for a room.

Neighbors are puzzled. Similar experiences?For a room it would be when I want it not every other day LOL.

Vega Wrap
08-23-17, 09:01
The game is over for me as far as Jackson hoes are concerned. Majority of them look horrible and the others are a walking disease. No disrespect to my fellow mongers but we deserve better. 8 m taking my talents to Fayette St, where the girls look amazing. Might cost a little more but it's worth it.Never heard if this. Where is he fayette loop? Do you mean by conklin haven?

CowboysFan
08-23-17, 16:17
Last number I had from her was three four seven-XXX-3396.

Smoke460
08-24-17, 07:21
Last number I had from her was three four seven-XXX-3396.Last number I have is 410-XXX-9132 this is from back in the fall I think. How old is yours?

Tom2277
08-24-17, 09:05
Been off the strolls for awhile but received texts last night about Melanie. She's back in the area. The rumor of her getting married and all was untrue but she does have a BF. Texted me looking for company and looking pretty good again. Unfortunately, it was late and I was already sleeping.The last number I had from her was four four three 675 X-X-X-X. And she was getting Married to her psycho Boyfriend but they called both called it off they are addicted to each other but since he is out of the country she is temporary strolling around for like 2 weeks now. I never seem a girl so whipped even on drugs LOL.

SirDrDunk
08-24-17, 12:44
Never heard if this. Where is he fayette loop? Do you mean by conklin haven?Nope Fayette going towards downtown away from the block been reported on that years ago.

WirelessWizard
08-24-17, 14:41
So I javent seen star in like 10 months so tha is to a colleague on here LOL he gave me the new digits for star. She answered and let's me know where she now once I arrive she didn't recognize my new car so I did drive by and notice she was rather bbw now and that was not quite what I was planning on last night LOL. She had on a white dress with fishnet stockings on wow! Why the he'll did I pass that up well I decided to go for a recon first to see if I could find Holly / Vanessa whatever she calls herself, the sexy red bone that's built like a stallion with no digits one or 2 guys on here also mentioned her a while back on the board. Anyways I figured let me drive down cb see what's down there and if there is nothing then I can go back and get star. Se. D now that I have stars number I will definitely enjoy they Preggo dream but I figured il Dave it for another day LOL. Cb Brooklyn was pretty dry a lot of LEO out, but I run across this chick who looks civi in some hot as leggings and tank top brunette hair and as I drive by her she says I look familar. Ha!! She's not a civi she's a SW and looking for a thrill so I play the role and she gets in. Man was I glad I found her she was Hott!! I found a place to smart got BBBJ I was fingering both holes then I did her doggy outside up against the car!! Woaaa! Like rick flair roars LOL. Got digits and can share with seniors and fb pic will definitely be spending more time with that one!

CowboysFan
08-24-17, 23:52
Last number I have is 410-XXX-9132 this is from back in the fall I think. How old is yours?She texted me 2 weeks ago at like 4 am. I replied when I got up at like 8. Never heard back.

Checkumout
08-25-17, 10:42
So I javent seen star in like 10 months so tha is to a colleague on here LOL he gave me the new digits for star. She answered and let's me know where she now once I arrive she didn't recognize my new car so I did drive by and notice she was rather bbw now and that was not quite what I was planning on last night LOL. She had on a white dress with fishnet stockings on wow! Why the he'll did I pass that up well I decided to go for a recon first to see if I could find Holly / Vanessa whatever she calls herself, the sexy red bone that's built like a stallion with no digits one or 2 guys on here also mentioned her a while back on the board. Anyways I figured let me drive down cb see what's down there and if there is nothing then I can go back and get star. Se. D now that I have stars number I will definitely enjoy they Preggo dream but I figured il Dave it for another day LOL. Cb Brooklyn was pretty dry a lot of LEO out, but I run across this chick who looks civi in some hot as leggings and tank top brunette hair and as I drive by her she says I look familar. Ha!! She's not a civi she's a SW and looking for a thrill so I play the role and she gets in. Man was I glad I found her she was Hott!! I found a place to smart got BBBJ I was fingering both holes then I did her doggy outside up against the car!! Woaaa! Like rick flair roars LOL. Got digits and can share with seniors and fb pic will definitely be spending more time with that one!Clear your messages important.

Piddybo
08-25-17, 15:03
She texted me 2 weeks ago at like 4 am. I replied when I got up at like 8. Never heard back.Just HMU from 7597 (talk / text app). She's stuck in a greenbelt and desperate for a ride back to CB.

Not sure though because her BF has been texting me from the same number too. Probably messing with her clients but either way, not sure if it's worth the hassle or drama.

PellyMason
08-25-17, 15:43
OMG. Anyone see that talk hot BSW on Conkling today. Bursting out of booty shorts and tank top in amazing display. Saw her talking to guy parked at gas pump midblock.

Smooth84
08-25-17, 17:12
Been meeting up with Amber over the past month or so. Brunette with big ass and decent tits. Very sweet girl and is up for whatever. DTs like a champ. Always has a great attitude which is so rare. She's supposedly in rehab at the moment but we'll see how that goes.

Rammus
08-26-17, 00:20
I have not posted in years and even then I can't remmeber what email and password I used in my original account. Ever since they had the changing of the guard and have been cleaning up Our streets of our beloved streetwalkers. It's been tougher heading out to the loops to pick anything up. Even the AMP's have been getting hit. But that's in a different section so I'll stick to streetwalkers here. So anyways, I had stopped heading to the loops because its just not the same right now. My favorite was Bree from CB. Not sure what she looks like now, but back then she was awesome. And had one of the best fresh smelling and tasting snatch! Well back in the day. Not sure how she is now. So as I was hanging out at my favorite watering hole in Hampden. Lo and behold I stumbled onto a street packed with all kinds of pussy. Some are a little sketchy but these girls look like they put in work. If you know where the watering holes are in Hampden then you know where the avenue is. You can easily find something to pass the time. I would secure anything of value first. Especially if you pick up Lauren. So far I've seen 5 different daters, and they were all ok. Sometimes they would be a little rushed though so you should deal with that up front. They are generaly out all day. So you will see someone no matter what time you go. If you do happen to see any of them let them know Nez sent you. Anyone have any questions shoot me a message. For newbies or visiting folk. The Avenue is 36th street in Hampden.

JSpen1021
08-26-17, 05:31
Been meeting up with Amber over the past month or so. Brunette with big ass and decent tits. Very sweet girl and is up for whatever. DTs like a champ. Always has a great attitude which is so rare. She's supposedly in rehab at the moment but we'll see how that goes.Any more info on her? PM me back if you wouldn't mind, please.

Tom2277
08-26-17, 09:06
Just HMU from 7597 (talk / text app). She's stuck in a greenbelt and desperate for a ride back to CB.

Not sure though because her BF has been texting me from the same number too. Probably messing with her clients but either way, not sure if it's worth the hassle or drama.She always get stuck falls asleep in the hotel wakes up and the date takes all her money leaves her 20-30 miles away getting free pussy. So, she calls some fool to pick her up with cum all in her pussy for a discount sometimes even free or she stays at a date's house 24 hours for $100 and some crack but when the crack runs out she is calling someone desperate to get back to the crack infested area. In her mind, she is a crack hoe escort so the more crack you have the longer you're in the pussy.

Top Job
08-26-17, 10:27
Anyone seen her recently? I used to see her a couple of times a week but her number went dead shortly after her film debut and I've not been able to reconnect.

Any help appreciated.

Top.

Klove48
08-27-17, 01:09
Just saw Heaven walking down Pason. She definitely has a fresh loaf in the oven. Which one of you degenerates is responsible. LOL.

FromUnder
08-27-17, 16:36
Saw Eastern Shore Lilly last night geeking a bit at first fumbling through her purse and rambling but finally calmed down when we got to the spot. Good DT and nice and tight unshaven twat dirty talking and moaning seen her a two times before in the past year rarely see her out. Just before that saw Skinny crazy Squeeky voice Natalie in Brooklyn. I've hadn't seen her in awhile nice DT while letting me hold her head down for a few seconds. The night before saw Amanda cute girl who hangs a couple blocks south of Payson forget the street name week BJ nice box gets into it. Those were the names I remember. Met a spinner on Fairhaven earlier in the week cute with 2 nose rings good FS. Also ran into another blast from the past Soth Carolina Liz great head game saw her around the circle short hair 40 ish.

FromUnder
08-27-17, 16:47
I saw this good looking blonde, about age 25,5'5" 125 pounds, with creamy white legs yesterday. She walked up Wilkens Ave from Catherine, past the church, then crossed the street at Millington and continued walking East. I would have stopped for her. She was extra fine. But she had a shadow. A black fellow in an orange shirt was in front of her, or across the street the entire way. I was afraid it was ULE doing a sting. And I sure don't want that, or any pimp / BF drama. I've read reports about a similar looking girl around there recently. Any intel on her?

Baltoman.I've seen her a couple times pulled over twice just walked passed me looking straight ahead don't think she's a working girl.

NiteTimer
08-27-17, 20:21
http://www.ccptube.com/video/119/mo-fun-w-nicole2.html

NiteTimer
08-27-17, 20:22
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1356/making-a-mess-of-that-dress.html

WirelessWizard
08-27-17, 20:43
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1356/making-a-mess-of-that-dress.htmlYour wish is my command boss I just inbox you her new digits.

Elber Gonzalez
08-27-17, 23:53
She answered and let's me know where she now once I arrive she didn't recognize my new car so I did drive by and notice she was rather bbw now and that was not quite what I was planning on last night LOL.
Se. D now that I have stars number I will definitely enjoy they Preggo dream but I figured il Dave it for another day LOLI got a thing for bbw with nice and fat butts and also for pregnant hoes, as long they are not over 40, let me know digits, I have couple to exchange.

Talking about fat butts, any of you fellow mongers know this one? I picked her up in Brooklyn like two months ago, I honestly don't remember her name, but I had a great time, she was wearing those short shorts, it was an instant boner. She said she would call me as soon she got her bill paid, go figure.

Any intel on her SW schedule would be appreciated.

Phyuck Yiu
08-28-17, 00:23
http://www.ccptube.com/video/119/mo-fun-w-nicole2.htmlWhat happened to her?

NiteTimer
08-28-17, 07:36
http://www.ccptube.com/video/307/rocked.html

Tae217
08-28-17, 11:27
Would you mind passing along her info?

Neighbors are puzzled. Similar experiences?

NiteTimer
08-28-17, 12:07
What happened to her?Another one that moved around and seems to be off radar again. Heard she was in the neighborhood but laying low.

Wbm23
08-28-17, 12:39
Hey fellow mongers,

Wanted to see if anyone knew someone up in Havre DE grace, here at a office building all alone and would love to scratch off of my bucket list and get down in the office anyone know anyone up here who would visit?

Bryans764
08-28-17, 14:15
Stopped to get gas at the station on the corner of Harford and northern parkway last Saturday and met a cute mature WSW named Lisa.

Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to partake of her skills at the time but got her digits and will try to hook up with her this evening.

I'll report back how things go.

Have any other mongers here had the chance to meet her?

It's nice to see the Harford Rd loop starting to come back to life.

Cachero101
08-28-17, 15:25
Hey fellow mongers,

Wanted to see if anyone knew someone up in Havre DE grace, here at a office building all alone and would love to scratch off of my bucket list and get down in the office anyone know anyone up here who would visit?Yes, I think the NITETIMER travels thata way.

NiteTimer
08-28-17, 17:26
There was a redbone sister (could have been Dallas' little sister) hanging around stricker one Saturday morning about 0300. Called herself Jasmine. Brilliant dome work. This was in May. I have been busy so my hits are sporadic. No real regulars and of course nobody seems to keep a phone on any more. I've given the numbers out I had that were supposedly working but I'm going to have to recon and restock. When I've gone out, a lot of activity from corner boys and LEOs. Ladies seem to have disappeared. Heard more of them dropping. So I've been chalking it up. Maybe I need to recon the blvd. Anyway. If there's a connection for this little gem let me know.

I've been concentrating on bills and such, which forced me even more underground. I miss that Bubbles. No number of course, LOL. You fellas have a good one. Hope to be home soon. NT out.

EasyLuvr
08-28-17, 17:45
Cruised the loop a couple of times before seeing little Nicole cruising down Ramsey towards the circle in a little sundress. Pulled over and made the scoop. Headed off to T's but she wasn't home so next stop Pierre's. Took some beating on the door to wake him up but finally he opened up and we headed upstairs. She dropped the dress to reveal a pair of cute bikini panties and no bra which gave me an epic boner so I I stripped in record time and laid her back, my stiffy snuggling in her tight opening. She lifted her hips into me, popping the head inside her tight little cooch and with a hard shove, I buried myself inside her. I swear she has a pussy with a kung foo grip! A few thrusts and her legs came up over my back which only gave me a better angle to drive deeper inside her. We bounced that little twin bed against the wall until my balls filled and I shot her full. Giving her perky little "A"s a kiss before pulling out, she smiled up at me and we got cleaned up. I dropped her back on Ramsey and asked about a number but, of course, no cellphone. Great service, no drama and one of the tightest little pussies out there!

NiteTimer
08-28-17, 23:43
Yes, I think the NITETIMER travels thata way.Haven't been up there in 5 years. Kinda disconnected right now.

Cls9637
08-29-17, 04:09
What happened to her?The last time I saw her was about a month ago at the hospital. I was at the ER with a friend and she was there waiting to be transferred to a room upstairs. It seems that the infection that brought on her back problems and surgery had returned.

PassinHoes
08-29-17, 07:57
I would have had a blast fucking her passed out. LOL.

Pawgs wake up for BBC.

With the street Walker scene. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. I ran into my East side Pawg today, and everything seemed to be going good until we got down to business. That's when she tells me she's been up for three days. As soon as she lays on the bed, she's knocked out. She couldn't stay awake long enough to keep herself in any one position. It was a total waste of time.

I'm only doing hotel dates with girls I know are out of the life and trying to get themselves back together and need some help.

Slushy54
08-29-17, 11:12

Neighbors are puzzled. Similar experiences?I'd love some info if you don't mind sharing. This is one I'd love to cross off my bucket list.

LibidoLuvr
08-29-17, 15:34
I had thus rainy Tuesday off today. I figured I'll go out for a little fun. I run into Ashley on wash blvd near the uhaul. I thought it the was the Ashley that was reported on earlier. But I don't think so. She has blonde hair, grn eyes. Nice ass. That's what caught my eye. So I made the scoop anyway. First she wanted more than the standard. Then she wanted to rush me. What a mood killer. So I just told it that's it I'm done. BJ was ok. Very mechanical. I wouldn't repeat.

Baltimoronic
08-29-17, 18:16
She was awesome. Can't remember her name, but she was extremely cool. No drama. I'd love to see her again. CLS, anyone?

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Wet-and-Wild-on-Wilkens-Avenue-Silent-31898452

Mongerel
08-29-17, 18:23
She was awesome. Can't remember her name, but she was extremely cool. No drama. I'd love to see her again. CLS, anyone?

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Wet-and-Wild-on-Wilkens-Avenue-Silent-31898452That's Chrissy.

Lamont
08-29-17, 18:27

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Wet-and-Wild-on-Wilkens-Avenue-Silent-31898452Her name is Chrissy.

Phyuck Yiu
08-29-17, 18:32
She messaged me saying she had her baby today. Not sure where she is now for she stopped texting me. Was trying to get me to come see her for head. Says she needs the money bad.

SirDrDunk
08-29-17, 19:31
Her name is Chrissy.She used to go by msexsw on the forum don't know if she deactivated her account.

Agent Mulder
08-29-17, 19:37
She used to go by msexsw on the forum don't know if she deactivated her account.Still strolls around "the Circle. ".

-Fox.

SirDrDunk
08-29-17, 19:39
Happy bday to one of the original SW Idols Darlene RIP.

NiteTimer
08-29-17, 21:40
Happy bday to one of the original SW Idols Darlene RIP.Nothing but love for an original queen.

NiteTimer
08-29-17, 21:43
I had thus rainy Tuesday off today. I figured I'll go out for a little fun. I run into Ashley on wash blvd near the uhaul. I thought it the was the Ashley that was reported on earlier. But I don't think so. She has blonde hair, grn eyes. Nice ass. That's what caught my eye. So I made the scoop anyway. First she wanted more than the standard. Then she wanted to rush me. What a mood killer. So I just told it that's it I'm done. BJ was ok. Very mechanical. I wouldn't repeat.Do you have any more information on this Ashley?

Old Chinese Guy
08-29-17, 22:00
I would have had a blast fucking her passed out. LOL.

Pawgs wake up for BBC.I'd have fucked her in the arse, that ought to wake her up!

Phyuck Yiu
08-29-17, 23:08
She messaged me saying she had her baby today. Not sure where she is now for she stopped texting me. Was trying to get me to come see her for head. Says she needs the money bad.This is the pic she sent me.

Crg3400
08-29-17, 23:45
Her name is Chrissy.She's been in the hospital fighting an infection from a knife wound. She is doing better now. Also anyone looking for Brandy from BP, she been walking by the SA lately wearing large sunglasses. Also I finally found Betty, talked to her for 5 minutes and then she broke my heart, she moved to Canada.

Mr Mojo Risin
08-30-17, 10:40
Recently hit the B'more loop to see what I could find on a nice day and I eventually passed someone who I thought was the current, heavier version of Kandii. Scooped her up and realized it wasn't her. She said her name was Tiffany. Went to the Frenchman's but he wasn't answering the door. Driving around and we got to talking, nice enough girl. Eventually found a spot and got comfortable. No marks on her body, blonde, probably late 20's, a small bbw, C-cups. BBBJ was pretty good, moved to the backseat and she is a moaner during sex. During doggy, inquired about greek and it was available for an up-charge. Did that for awhile but it was starting to hurt her so ended up back to a BJ and leaving a load on her chest. On the way back, she gave me her number. She said she doesn't really give it out but I guess we bonded during our drive to find a spot. She said she usually hangs out on the east side but she drives to the west side on occasion.

Crg3400
08-30-17, 13:56
The Betty I am talking about use hang in the park off Ramsey with a big bag of breakfast cereal.

BlueEyesFun
08-30-17, 14:34
Recently hit the B'more loop to see what I could find on a nice day and I eventually passed someone who I thought was the current, heavier version of Kandii. Scooped her up and realized it wasn't her. She said her name was Tiffany. Went to the Frenchman's but he wasn't answering the door. Driving around and we got to talking, nice enough girl. Eventually found a spot and got comfortable. No marks on her body, blonde, probably late 20's, a small bbw, C-cups. BBBJ was pretty good, moved to the backseat and she is a moaner during sex. During doggy, inquired about greek and it was available for an up-charge. Did that for awhile but it was starting to hurt her so ended up back to a BJ and leaving a load on her chest. On the way back, she gave me her number. She said she doesn't really give it out but I guess we bonded during our drive to find a spot. She said she usually hangs out on the east side but she drives to the west side on occasion.Is this the same Tiffany?

CowboysFan
08-30-17, 16:11
Met up with her the other night. Hands down she has the be the best at a BBBJ. I had her bury her tongue in my bunghole which had me tapping out quick. I always tip higher with her, cause I know its a rare find to get this type of treatment when it comes to rimming. Catch her if you can! Chilling around Catherine and Wilkens.

Hugh Jardon
08-30-17, 16:37
I was stood up by a potential on the Eastern Shore, so to cut my losses, I headed to Brooklyn. An abundance of SWers were out, most of the hideous variety.

I found Tracy on Pennington. She's a purplish-haired 47 yo, with the body of a fit 27 yo. Small frame, no tats, firm little ta-tas, and flat tummy. We found a trail behind a rec center to do some outdoor humping, and it was quite good. She's enthusiastic, a good performer. I would recommend and repeat.

Later, I was still in the area, and there were still plenty out and about, so I picked up Lauren. She's also small framed, 26, brunette, had some kids by C-section, so she's still tight. We went to another outdoor location and stripped down. She is quite good at the BBBJ, but when it came time to sink the Big Dipper into her honeypot, she was in a lot of pain. Said she had been banged hard the day before, so ended up with a good facefucking finish. She's a bit of a complainer. I would recommend, especially if she is able to finish the half and half, but I wouldn't repeat.

Member #5646
08-30-17, 20:54
Is this the same Tiffany?Whoever has this babes # PM, I have several to trade.

Chico
08-30-17, 21:31
Met up with her the other night. Hands down she has the be the best at a BBBJ. I had her bury her tongue in my bunghole which had me tapping out quick. I always tip higher with her, cause I know its a rare find to get this type of treatment when it comes to rimming. Catch her if you can! Chilling around Catherine and Wilkens.Its been years since I've seen her around. I thought she disappeared? I had an awesome time with her, she wrapped those long-ass legs around me and let me get it in as deep as I wanted. She fucked me like she missed me. I've been looking for her ever since. I saw her out and about a few times, but she was always hanging with this short dark-skinned dude so, I didn't holla at her. Didn't know if that was her BF, or if he knew what she does. I try to respect boundaries. I wouldn't want any SW to run up on me in public. I wish I knew back then that she does rimming!

I've read a few recent reports about her but I never have the luck of running into her. Can't tell you how much gas I've wasted.

The search continues.

Chico.

FromUnder
08-31-17, 00:42
I was riding down S Cary towards Washington Blvd so on the last street before Washington I saw a girl standing on the corner. I did not get a good look so I was making a loop right right and first right first street parallel to Washington. As I drove down that street there were like 5 or 6 guys running towards my car yelling YO YO I kept driving ignoring them took a left on Cary and got caught up at the red light and like 3 were running aggressively towards my car one yelling I got 3 for 20 it was kind of intimidating I ended up just running the red light. I have been driving around these loops for many years and never had I witnessed this kind of aggressiveness and openness trying to sell dope For all they knew I could have been a cop I have that look a lot of times girls a reluctant to get in the car with me. But these guys seemed like they could care less. I don't think I'll be turning down that street anymore.

MoJulius
08-31-17, 01:11
Found a WSW named Karma on Harford Rd a few days ago. IMO probably a 10 on SW scale. She's as pretty as Harford Rd Taylor when she first hit the scene yrs ago. Mid length dirty blond hair, nice small body. Perky no sag at all b cups. Nt a mark on her. She said she only did car dates and head bt I talked her into coming bk to my place so I could at least see her naked. Very nice thin body with a little curve to her. CBJ after I got to squeeze on her a little bit. She wouldn't do full service either. She was a pretty cool chick tho. Easy to talk to and wasn't shy or nervous. Said she's from eastern shore. 29 yo bt looks 20. Took direction well and got the job done. Will def repeat. She's prob nt for everyone due to her rules. I hope this will change with time. Or mayb it's just me! LOL. Standard Harford Rd tuition plus tip. Be safe. Mo.

ThroatPlunger
08-31-17, 01:58
She is paying the daily rate at a motel in Brooklyn. Hasn't been able to make enough to pay a weekly rate, and it is getting hard. Nice tits and ads on her. Number to seniors who want it. 60 FS.

BoloBellgrande
08-31-17, 05:51
Apparently there's been some black girls around the West side robbing the white streetwalkers. I ran into Sara early this morning and she was bandaged up pretty good.

She was stabbed a few times, once in the arm and stomach. She says she didn't have any money on her, but the girl stole her purse anyway.

I also ran into the Syrian princes tonight. I had her most recent # , but bought a new phone and forgot to save it to her name before I deleted it. She's still quite the cutie with pretty brown skin .

Sleeping Bag
08-31-17, 07:28
Later, I was still in the area, and there were still plenty out and about, so I picked up Lauren. She's also small framed, 26, brunette, had some kids by C-section, so she's still tight. We went to another outdoor location and stripped down. She is quite good at the BBBJ, but when it came time to sink the Big Dipper into her honeypot, she was in a lot of pain. Said she had been banged hard the day before, so ended up with a good facefucking finish. She's a bit of a complainer. I would recommend, especially if she is able to finish the half and half, but I wouldn't repeat.Yea, her facial expression definitely was that of pain. If I were to guess, something happened to her and she hasn't fully recovered. I feel sorry for her. She is a complainer, but she shared that she grew up in Fed Hill all her life from elementary to high school there. So she's not your run-of-the-mill Brooklyn girl. She's got some degree of standard, but life struck her a hard deal. Didn't help she got addicted. I think it's her way of escaping from the pain, but it's only creating more pain.

I have repeated with her. Her complaints have lessened through the years.

PellyMason
08-31-17, 08:52
I saw cute WSW on Washington Blvd during the day when I could not stop. Blonde, well dressed, about 5'4". Later saw her again and made scoop. She said she gives best BJ on WB and I think she's right. Standard tuition with top. Gave digits but they don't work. Later picked up Allison near circle. More awesome mic work. She's been reviewed here before.

BoloBellgrande
08-31-17, 13:35
Apparently there's been some black girls around the West side robbing the white streetwalkers. I ran into Sara early this morning and she was bandaged up pretty good.

She was stabbed a few times, once in the arm and stomach. She says she didn't have any money on her, but the girl stole her purse anyway.

I also ran into the Syrian princes tonight. I had her most recent # , but bought a new phone and forgot to save it to her name before I deleted it. She's still quite the cutie with pretty brown skin .I just spoke with West side idol Crystal, she says it's black tranny's that are beating and robbing the white SW.

Piddybo
08-31-17, 15:04
Yea, her facial expression definitely was that of pain. If I were to guess, something happened to her and she hasn't fully recovered. I feel sorry for her. She is a complainer, but she shared that she grew up in Fed Hill all her life from elementary to high school there. So she's not your run-of-the-mill Brooklyn girl. She's got some degree of standard, but life struck her a hard deal. Didn't help she got addicted. I think it's her way of escaping from the pain, but it's only creating more pain.

I have repeated with her. Her complaints have lessened through the years.Met her awhile back when she first started on the scene. She came from the county and had the snotty attitude and thought her coochie was made of gold.

She's been running extremely hard and dating almost night and day nonstop now. Habit has gotten horribly worse than just snorting dope. She's now needle happy and chasing the rock hardcore.

HeadLuvr
08-31-17, 15:44
Had A SW try to sneak into my middle console the other day. Thought I was into it and not paying attention, but she was leaned over and slipped her right hand into it and was fishing for something. That's exactly why I keep nothing in it while mongering. Heard paper rustling, so made her sit up quickly acting like someone was coming, and saw the lid drop down. Confronted her and she out and a show like she was insulted. My console has a catch that has to be squeezed, so there is no way it can open unintentionally. Told her not to try and play me like I'm fucking stupid. She finished the job and I dropped her worthless ass off. If you see a heavy set, almost civi looking BSW with big lips on lower Garrison, that's her. Head isn't even that good. Not worth the trouble.

HeadLuvr
08-31-17, 15:54
I just spoke with West side idol Crystal, she says it's black tranny's that are beating and robbing the white SW.I have been noting an uptick in these tranny walkers. WTF is going on? I usually only saw them late, late night, but it seems they are coming out earlier now. And I usually saw them on Garrison, first I've heard of WW trannies. This is getting ridiculous. Be aware out here, fellas.

Brooklyn2
08-31-17, 20:06
There is one in Brooklyn. Light skin brown in the dark you would stop.

Crg3400
08-31-17, 20:20
She's been in the hospital fighting an infection from a knife wound. She is doing better now. Also anyone looking for Brandy from BP, she been walking by the SA lately wearing large sunglasses. Also I finally found Betty, talked to her for 5 minutes and then she broke my heart, she moved to Canada.Chrissy is available, and she is 7. 5 mos pregnant! Boobs are looking magnificent.

JSpen1021
08-31-17, 22:10
Hey, I'm new to site and about 6 months new to area. Young kid, never done this and just trying to get my feet wet and give this a shot but a bit hesitant and nervous. If anyone has any pointers or info for me to help me out, feel free to pm me. If I have to earn my stripes on my own and so on, that's totally understandable. Hope to hear back from someone, thanks for time. Sorry I added zero to the board.

Happy One
08-31-17, 22:21
She is paying the daily rate at a motel in Brooklyn. Hasn't been able to make enough to pay a weekly rate, and it is getting hard. Nice tits and ads on her. Number to seniors who want it. 60 FS.She is on a down hill slide with the meds real bad so she is running hard to support herself. I never gave her more than 40 plus tip if she did good in her better days.

Big bird Becky of Washington Blvd is now living in Brooklyn, will miss seeing her trying to fly and dancing walking down the Blvd.

Talked with indian Anna last week, boy she looked really good and dressed really nice. I told her I would give her a shout when I get a chance.

A lot of the girls are complaining there is not enough guys coming around both WW and B / CB, of coarse a lot of them look dirty and run down.

Saw Stephanie of Brooklyn walking around Wilkens today and she looks nothing like she used to a year or two ago. She was pretty and had good skills back then, now she is doing FS for $20.00 Sad.

Saw big tit Shannon boy she looked good, has black hair now.

Be Safe Be Careful.

CowboysFan
08-31-17, 22:46
Just 2 weeks into the game. Standing 5'1, 103 lbs. Another Alicia has hit the streets of Washburn and 5th Ave. Picked her up late the other night around 3 am. She looked to be light skin black. But she informed me she was mixed white, italian, indian and black. She was almost to thin but she was super cute and dressed well. She took me in at standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. Very clean girl. She used hand sanitizer and mouth wash before and after the deed. She had a nice technique and took direction well. She had super small A's but she was so cute. Sadly she had no digits so I gave her mine. I told her how many times have I heard that line. She said well, I'm different then other girls. And with the mouth wash and sanitizer. I guess I have to say she is. Said she doesn't use drugs but I found an empty capsel in my car after I dropped her. It taught me to always pull over after the drop and inspect your ride. Had that capsel had dope in it and I get pulled over, I could have been in the fuck zone. Catch her if you can!!

Also I saw Lulu on Washington blvd by the dunkin donuts. I guess she has found her self out that way. I've never dated her due to the fact that she has to be the hardest working SW I've ever seen. Rain, snow, sleet or hail she was out on pontiac every time I passed. I don't find her cute at all. Heard to many bad things about her too.

Ebdawgg
09-01-17, 10:32
Hey, I'm new to site and about 6 months new to area. Young kid, never done this and just trying to get my feet wet and give this a shot but a bit hesitant and nervous. If anyone has any pointers or info for me to help me out, feel free to pm me. If I have to earn my stripes on my own and so on, that's totally understandable. Hope to hear back from someone, thanks for time. Sorry I added zero to the board.This is the info you're seeking. It's all over. Go to the main Baltimore page and look for the maps, the tips, the mongering rules and the like. It's all there for the taking. Read the forums and go back through them in some depth for more detailed information. And man will you get some details.

Everybody here has done the work and left the advice for you. All you have to do is read it. It may take a little while but since it has a direct impact on your success and safety it's worth the read. Now if you're asking for a nice compact package of info or instruction you won't get it and will likely catch some minor flaming for asking. Basically by asking for that you're asking someone to do the work that you didn't or won't and that doesn't always sit well with people who have cruised in cars for hours, gone to MPs and AMPs, gotten incall and outcall, gotten ripped off or bad service as well as huge successes and reported it all back here. Plenty of old timers and new timers have gone to enormous effort for your mongering convenience. Make good use of it my son and go forth with your hard thing and enjoy the bounty of skanks and gems Baltimore has to offer.

Just read through the forums and all of your questions will be answered.

Shune
09-01-17, 10:48
She is paying the daily rate at a motel in Brooklyn. Hasn't been able to make enough to pay a weekly rate, and it is getting hard. Nice tits and ads on her. Number to seniors who want it. 60 FS.I'd give your girl a whirl, Please send me her contact.

Thanks.

Checkumout
09-01-17, 12:05
Just 2 weeks into the game. Standing 5'1, 103 lbs. Another Alicia has hit the streets of Washburn and 5th Ave. Picked her up late the other night around 3 am. She looked to be light skin black. But she informed me she was mixed white, italian, indian and black. She was almost to thin but she was super cute and dressed well. She took me in at standard rates with tip for a bbbjwcim. Very clean girl. She used hand sanitizer and mouth wash before and after the deed. She had a nice technique and took direction well. She had super small A's but she was so cute. Sadly she had no digits so I gave her mine. I told her how many times have I heard that line. She said well, I'm different then other girls. And with the mouth wash and sanitizer. I guess I have to say she is. Said she doesn't use drugs but I found an empty capsel in my car after I dropped her. It taught me to always pull over after the drop and inspect your ride. Had that capsel had dope in it and I get pulled over, I could have been in the fuck zone. Catch her if you can!!

Also I saw Lulu on Washington blvd by the dunkin donuts. I guess she has found her self out that way. I've never dated her due to the fact that she has to be the hardest working SW I've ever seen. Rain, snow, sleet or hail she was out on pontiac every time I passed. I don't find her cute at all. Heard to many bad things about her too.She is called Troll by a lot of mongers because of her big forehead.

Some Guy2
09-01-17, 13:47
She is paying the daily rate at a motel in Brooklyn. Hasn't been able to make enough to pay a weekly rate, and it is getting hard. Nice tits and ads on her. Number to seniors who want it. 60 FS.Can you share her digits, will see her.

Happy One
09-01-17, 14:52

Also I saw Lulu on Washington blvd by the dunkin donuts. I guess she has found her self out that way. I've never dated her due to the fact that she has to be the hardest working SW I've ever seen. Rain, snow, sleet or hail she was out on pontiac every time I passed. I don't find her cute at all. Heard to many bad things about her too.Cowboy be very careful around that one, she was yelling and hollering at a group of people at 5th and Patapsco that she was going to call the police. I am sure you are a where of the several shootings on that corner so don't get caught up in that.

Girls beat the shit out of Lulu because of the stealing and shit she was doing to them, so she left the area. Probably next stop the WW since she used to live over there.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Klove48
09-01-17, 15:02
Found a WSW named Karma on Harford Rd a few days ago. IMO probably a 10 on SW scale. She's as pretty as Harford Rd Taylor when she first hit the scene yrs ago. Mid length dirty blond hair, nice small body. Perky no sag at all b cups. Nt a mark on her. She said she only did car dates and head bt I talked her into coming bk to my place so I could at least see her naked. Very nice thin body with a little curve to her. CBJ after I got to squeeze on her a little bit. She wouldn't do full service either. She was a pretty cool chick tho. Easy to talk to and wasn't shy or nervous. Said she's from eastern shore. 29 yo bt looks 20. Took direction well and got the job done. Will def repeat. She's prob nt for everyone due to her rules. I hope this will change with time. Or mayb it's just me! LOL. Standard Harford Rd tuition plus tip. Be safe. Mo.I haven't seen Karma in over a year. She used to hang down on Payson when I met her. Always a great date.

CowboysFan
09-01-17, 15:40
Cowboy be very careful around that one, she was yelling and hollering at a group of people at 5th and Patapsco that she was going to call the police. I am sure you are a where of the several shootings on that corner so don't get caught up in that.

Girls beat the shit out of Lulu because of the stealing and shit she was doing to them, so she left the area. Probably next stop the WW since she used to live over there.

Be Safe Be Careful.Good looking out brother. If I catch her again. I'll keep my guards up.

Also I keep forgetting to post on, Puerto Rican Tree. I've caught her twice now on potapsco and received some great service. She said she was stripping over in dundalk at a club and dating the owner. Said he lost the club so she had to move back and go back to doing what she knows best. I give her that. She can suck you dry. Catch her if you can!!

Sleeping Bag
09-01-17, 21:36
Hit the WW loop the other day when it rained. Rain took out most of the action. But found one. Not bad looking (about a 6 SW standard). Looked about late 20's, brunette. I forget her name, as always. Went to Tim's where she took a shower. Then we had fun. I felt sorry for her as she slipped back into her wet clothes. Wish these notels had washer / dryers. $. 2 total damage, including notel cost. Not bad.

Peace.

PellyMason
09-02-17, 09:17
Mid twenties brunette with amazing rack. Thick on bottom. Very cute face. Saw her near one of the road repair sites and got her onto side street. Standard tuition for some remarkable mic work. Lots on the menu but only sampled head. Will repeat and repeat.

Loomy
09-02-17, 11:43
I drove around for about 2 hours on the west side, MP and SA. There were a few SW I never dated before from time to time, but I was looking for familiars that I knew could do the job. I have a backup up 4 days of cream in my nut sac that I need to release. When I go that long without a nut plus I been taking supplements daily, I want a Super-Head to go at my dome that will do it right, where the end result is a sexual eruption that has me in convulsions and curling my toes vs having an unknown SW go at it half-assed and my nut simply peters-out like a leaky faucet.

I hope this is not a preview of what Fall will be like, if so we are in for trouble. No gurls on the street and none can keep a working phone. I going back out today see if my luck is any better.

Klove48
09-02-17, 11:53
Good looking out brother. If I catch her again. I'll keep my guards up.

Also I keep forgetting to post on, Puerto Rican Tree. I've caught her twice now on potapsco and received some great service. She said she was stripping over in dundalk at a club and dating the owner. Said he lost the club so she had to move back and go back to doing what she knows best. I give her that. She can suck you dry. Catch her if you can!!Cowboy, where on patapsco did you catch Tree? I haven't seen her in a couple of months but I caught her down where Fairhaven runs into patapsco. Peace.

Checkumout
09-02-17, 15:41
Good looking out brother. If I catch her again. I'll keep my guards up.any p

Also I keep forgetting to post on, Puerto Rican Tree. I've caught her twice now on potapsco and received some great service. She said she was stripping over in dundalk at a club and dating the owner. Said he lost the club so she had to move back and go back to doing what she knows best. I give her that. She can suck you dry. Catch her if you can!!Any pics or description of tree.

PellyMason
09-02-17, 16:00
Cute blonde-redhead about 5'5" usually near Citgo. Excellent head and butt to play with. Surprised she hasn't been reported in before. She said she does a lot of dates round the clock. Also saw Mandy out. Its been at least 2 years since I sampled that. Head skills on point.

Karl78
09-02-17, 19:51
Any info on Jen in Brooklyn? Saw her out today near the church on 5th and Washburn in the rain.

DCaddyman
09-02-17, 20:49
Des and Stephaine both out of the game Laura gone and OMG Ezy E. How I miss her, between her and Des probably the two best to ever walk the streets.

Shitty.Stephanie is back in the game, try the circle (wilkes) The last time I saw her she was looking real bad.

Brizmo
09-02-17, 21:57
Two day late report. Met Holly on Thursday evening, 08/31 on Washington near the you-haul. An early 20's blonde with a Nice personality. Pleasant disposition and great rack. Nice breasts with sensitive nipples and a cute bubble but. Head game was on point. Was short on time or I would have sampled that nice kitty. Standard rates plus tip. Very much worth repeating. Safe mongering.

Smooth84
09-02-17, 22:43
Has anyone seen this chick? She was one of my ATF but she either changed her number or fell off the face of the earth. Any info would be appreciated.

Crg3400
09-03-17, 01:22
Any pics or description of tree.Here you go.

Smooth84
09-03-17, 03:48
Whats that saying about things looking good from afar and then being shit up close? That's the best way to sum up Natalie. Good looking blonde with fake tits. Picked her up on Pontiac and I thought I got a steal but I was wrong. She had been hitting the pipe hard that night and was all over the place. I should've kicked her out right then and there but I was thinking with the wrong head. She was going on a racist rant for a bit but I could barely understand a word she was saying. We parked and she instructed me to use her pony tail and head how I saw fit but boy did that ***** have a hard time keeping her teeth back. Deep throated great and swallowed but I would definitely not repeat or recommend unless you plan on fucking her. She looks like a civi but the skills are seriously lacking.

Smooth84
09-03-17, 03:49
Here you go.Man I'd like to see her again. Great body and the skills were top notch.

Checkumout
09-03-17, 05:19
Any info on Jen in Brooklyn? Saw her out today near the church on 5th and Washburn in the rain.Stay with BJ ONLY.

Phyuck Yiu
09-03-17, 08:03
Stephanie is back in the game, try the circle (wilkes) The last time I saw her she was looking real bad.Which Stephanie is this? I use to know one, around 30's, short with black hair walked around BP / CB area. Had a sister named Nicole that passed away.

Checkumout
09-03-17, 14:35
Has anyone seen this chick? She was one of my ATF but she either changed her number or fell off the face of the earth. Any info would be appreciated.Saw her today was with some dude by the 7/11 on patapsico boy has she put some weight on she told me 30 lbs.