Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1343 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20139

    Extras at the vu

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Seems like for $200 you could have found some extra ITC action at the Vu.
    I had 2 girls say we would have a lot of fun in VIP. But when I asked what type of fun specifically no response. I have had many promises and no follow though so I stuck to the couches $40 for 3 songs on Wednesday. And atleast 3 of the 4 let my hands go everywhere and they are so much hotter than our escorts in GR. I did get a BBBJ at Omar's one time after going there for years but that was it. If you want real extras Detroit is where its at!

  2. #20138

    No extras at the Vu?

    Quote Originally Posted by FastHustler  [View Original Post]
    So after a great night in Lansing at Deja Vu I wanted to get FS and I headed to Portland LA spa but they were not open. So I reached out to Sasha and a new girl but Sasha wanted 200 for 20 minutes and that just seems steep to me. And the other girl doesn't do nights. So I googled ease and they were open. I read that a new girl ci ci was there she has a great personality but her massage is terrible she basically kept in the same area and just pinched with her whole hand and repeated it for 20 minutes and had me turn over I gave her $140 and she said $200 for boom boom! And my little head one. She got the condom and did a decent BBBJ but then put on the cover and she kept saying I have a small vagina, well I guess so I could not get it in past an inch and it was like she had a something stopping me. And needless to say it just wasn't what I was looking for. Hopefully they get someone new more like the Asians in Orlando. Those girls are amazing! I like a good massage with a FS option I love a good to great massage followed by sex. But we don't have good options in GR. Hopefully Portland was just closed early I read some good reviews recently.
    Seems like for $200 you could have found some extra ITC action at the Vu.

  3. #20137

    4 mile

    That was a terrible place anyway. Repeated comments on this board to avoid it.

  4. #20136

  5. #20135

    Ease Spa 285 h st

    So after a great night in Lansing at Deja Vu I wanted to get FS and I headed to Portland LA spa but they were not open. So I reached out to Sasha and a new girl but Sasha wanted 200 for 20 minutes and that just seems steep to me. And the other girl doesn't do nights. So I googled ease and they were open. I read that a new girl ci ci was there she has a great personality but her massage is terrible she basically kept in the same area and just pinched with her whole hand and repeated it for 20 minutes and had me turn over I gave her $140 and she said $200 for boom boom! And my little head one. She got the condom and did a decent BBBJ but then put on the cover and she kept saying I have a small vagina, well I guess so I could not get it in past an inch and it was like she had a something stopping me. And needless to say it just wasn't what I was looking for. Hopefully they get someone new more like the Asians in Orlando. Those girls are amazing! I like a good massage with a FS option I love a good to great massage followed by sex. But we don't have good options in GR. Hopefully Portland was just closed early I read some good reviews recently.

  6. #20134

    Lotus spa on Eastern

    I love a good table shower so I thought I would give lotus a try. The table shower there was an extra $20. And it was good but after being in Orlando nothing here compares! The table shower was ok but nothing special, off to the massage table and the massage was terrible and she cut it short by ateast 20 minutes. Not to mention she was old probably late 50's early 60's. She was nice enough but she didn't put any effort into the massage. Anways she had me turn over and she asked for a tip I got out $60 and she said more! I thought well maybe she will do a baby. Nope she left the room for some reason and came back to give an ok HJ. Says to me there is a young girl who will do FS but I am not going back. Save your money this place sucks.

  7. #20133
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    I have been watching this one for a while and have seen no reports to date.

    Anyone had any information they wish to share? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/689236253528.

    Appreciate any info.
    Bumping to the top. Going to try 1 more time.

    Anyone have any info or experiences to share on this on?

    Thanks.

  8. #20132

    Angel

    So I've seen the posts by BJMa56, checked "his" profile and no doubt that it's Angel or someone posting for her but I've seen her myself several times in the past and thinking about her, I decided to call and make an appt with her as I was on that end of town. It had been prob close to two years since I had seen her and thought it would be good to catch up.

    If you've seen her, she's got a great personality and is fun to talk with and along with that she's been at this a long time and is very good at what she does. When I think of some of the all time best like Di from MBD and a few others, Angel is right there. Doesn't hurt that she's still as attractive as ever.

    She greeted me outside at her suite. Same place near 44th & K-zoo. Got comfortable while she left the room for a minute or two and when she came back in, we caught up with "life" while she started the massage. She's a CMT and her massage is terrific. With me, she starts out kind of medium to light pressure all over the back and legs and then moves into a real soft touch with her fingernails occasionally just gliding back and forth. With a little teasing, it's incredible and the anticipation accelerates in a hurry!

    About 1/2 way through she had me flip and she also got a little more comfortable. If you've seen her before, you know the view. Beautiful and she enjoys you enjoying her. Things continued and she asked about about the prostate massage and I thought as long as I'm there, why not. I can't begin to describe what the finish was like other than to say it's like none other.

    We chatted a bit outside and she said that things have been slow but steady enough for her. I told her I wouldn't wait too long to come back.

    So I've seen the posts by BJMa56, checked "his" profile and no doubt that it's Angel or someone posting for her but I've seen her myself several times in the past and thinking about her, I decided to call and make an appt with her as I was on that end of town. It had been prob close to two years since I had seen her and thought it would be good to catch up.

    If you've seen her, she's got a great personality and is fun to talk with and along with that, she's been at this a long time and is very good at what she does. When I think of some of the all time best like Di from MBD and a few others, Angel is right there. Doesn't hurt that she's still as attractive as ever.

    She greeted me outside at her suite. Same place near 44th & K-zoo. Got comfortable while she left the room for a minute or two and when she came back in, we caught up with "life" while she started the massage. She's a CMT and her massage is terrific. With me, she starts out kind of medium to light pressure all over the back and legs and then moves into a real soft touch with her fingernails occasionally just gliding back and forth. With a little teasing, it's incredible and the anticipation accelerates in a hurry!

    About 1/2 way through she had me flip and she also got a little more comfortable. If you've seen her before, you know the view. Beautiful and she enjoys you enjoying her. Things continued and she asked about about the prostate massage and I thought as long as I'm there, why not. I can't begin to describe what the finish was like other than to say it's like none other.

    We chatted a bit outside and she said that things have been slow but steady enough for her. I told her I wouldn't wait too long to come back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/154533439031

  9. #20131

    Thank you!

    Got the chance to see her a few times now. As others have stated worth the time. Thank you for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm.

    She asked for no reviews so I'll only say she's real and worth repeating.

    Also she takes her ad down when not available so no point in sharing the link (which is not active ATM).

  10. #20130

    Healing Handsome

    Quote Originally Posted by EroMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Healing Hands on 28th recently? I used to be a regular there but now they only have Coco and she is too old for me. They definitely need someone younger there. I wish they would recognize this. I'm certain their business is slow. Any info appreciated.

    Ero.
    I agree with this but will report that nothing has changed. I still go there once or twice a month for quick 1/2 hr. HE only when can't see my ATF but wish Kay was there again she was my favorite. Not much rotation there last 2 1/2 years.

    TA.

  11. #20129

    Lola vs Saisha

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJohnsom  [View Original Post]
    I know his reviews have seemed over the top I'm not expecting that kind of service I just wanted to give her a try for something new I only contact her when I see she has posted but no luck yet thanks for your input.
    Personally I'd take Saisha over Lola but the private setting is nice and Lola is better with edging. Saisha has been known to fake BJ but I find her more attractive and her kitty is tasty and fun to play with. I don't get a sense from either of them that it is much more than an act but whatever I am looking for fun not a real thing LOL.

  12. #20128

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Communication with her is hit or miss. She says she is always working but I think that means she might always be available LOL. If I could have the experience AW shares I would see her more regularly but I have now seen her twice and unsure if there will be a 3rd. She is definitely better than most. I also feel like reviews can give you a false expectation of how it will go for you. Whatever AW gets from her is not the same as others and everyone should be familiar with this as YMMV with almost any provider.
    I know his reviews have seemed over the top I'm not expecting that kind of service I just wanted to give her a try for something new I only contact her when I see she has posted but no luck yet thanks for your input.

  13. #20127

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJohnsom  [View Original Post]
    What is the best way to get in touch with Lola calling or texting I have tried texting several times with no reply.
    Communication with her is hit or miss. She says she is always working but I think that means she might always be available LOL. If I could have the experience AW shares I would see her more regularly but I have now seen her twice and unsure if there will be a 3rd. She is definitely better than most. I also feel like reviews can give you a false expectation of how it will go for you. Whatever AW gets from her is not the same as others and everyone should be familiar with this as YMMV with almost any provider.

  14. #20126

    Accupressure massage

    This ad comes from craigslist. Ava Brown is offering massages from her Kentwood residence. Has anyone seen her. If you have please let me know how the experience was.

  15. #20125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Blonde Parlor Spinner

    I've known this girl for a long time, I've been seeing her for BBBJ about once a week. She has needed more money lately so I suggested she go to a parlor since she doesn't have an incall.

    I think she starts Saturday.

    Very experienced blonde spinner 110 lbs 5 ft.

    Full escort menu available DATY, CBJ or BBBJ with spit, CFS, Covered Greek.

    She's good at what she does because she likes to please. Her tiny mouth can't get around most big dicks but she's willing to lick the sides if it doesn't fit.

    The pictures were not taken by me, however I can verify they are accurate because I see her frequently for BJ car date. She wears whatever I want her too, gets naked in my vehicle and will 69 anytime because my glass is very tinted. She's a pleaser.

    I have digits for Frenz of Benz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20261002_142451.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142540.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142835.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142529.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142602.jpg‎  

    IMG_20261002_142501.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_143255.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape