Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 20139
-
Yesterday 11:59 #20139Senior Member

Posts: 137Extras at the vu
I had 2 girls say we would have a lot of fun in VIP. But when I asked what type of fun specifically no response. I have had many promises and no follow though so I stuck to the couches $40 for 3 songs on Wednesday. And atleast 3 of the 4 let my hands go everywhere and they are so much hotter than our escorts in GR. I did get a BBBJ at Omar's one time after going there for years but that was it. If you want real extras Detroit is where its at!
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 10:32 #20138Senior Member

Posts: 149No extras at the Vu?
Seems like for $200 you could have found some extra ITC action at the Vu.
Originally Posted by FastHustler
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 21:57 #20137Senior Member

Posts: 2264 mile
That was a terrible place anyway. Repeated comments on this board to avoid it.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 21:19 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 390Another one busted
-
10-08-26 18:16 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 137Ease Spa 285 h st
So after a great night in Lansing at Deja Vu I wanted to get FS and I headed to Portland LA spa but they were not open. So I reached out to Sasha and a new girl but Sasha wanted 200 for 20 minutes and that just seems steep to me. And the other girl doesn't do nights. So I googled ease and they were open. I read that a new girl ci ci was there she has a great personality but her massage is terrible she basically kept in the same area and just pinched with her whole hand and repeated it for 20 minutes and had me turn over I gave her $140 and she said $200 for boom boom! And my little head one. She got the condom and did a decent BBBJ but then put on the cover and she kept saying I have a small vagina, well I guess so I could not get it in past an inch and it was like she had a something stopping me. And needless to say it just wasn't what I was looking for. Hopefully they get someone new more like the Asians in Orlando. Those girls are amazing! I like a good massage with a FS option I love a good to great massage followed by sex. But we don't have good options in GR. Hopefully Portland was just closed early I read some good reviews recently.
-
10-05-26 23:06 #20134Senior Member

Posts: 137Lotus spa on Eastern
I love a good table shower so I thought I would give lotus a try. The table shower there was an extra $20. And it was good but after being in Orlando nothing here compares! The table shower was ok but nothing special, off to the massage table and the massage was terrible and she cut it short by ateast 20 minutes. Not to mention she was old probably late 50's early 60's. She was nice enough but she didn't put any effort into the massage. Anways she had me turn over and she asked for a tip I got out $60 and she said more! I thought well maybe she will do a baby. Nope she left the room for some reason and came back to give an ok HJ. Says to me there is a young girl who will do FS but I am not going back. Save your money this place sucks.
-
10-05-26 14:48 #20133Senior Member

Posts: 100Bumping to the top. Going to try 1 more time.
Originally Posted by Mystry12
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any info or experiences to share on this on?
Thanks.
-
10-05-26 11:40 #20132Senior Member

Posts: 85Angel
So I've seen the posts by BJMa56, checked "his" profile and no doubt that it's Angel or someone posting for her but I've seen her myself several times in the past and thinking about her, I decided to call and make an appt with her as I was on that end of town. It had been prob close to two years since I had seen her and thought it would be good to catch up.
If you've seen her, she's got a great personality and is fun to talk with and along with that she's been at this a long time and is very good at what she does. When I think of some of the all time best like Di from MBD and a few others, Angel is right there. Doesn't hurt that she's still as attractive as ever.
She greeted me outside at her suite. Same place near 44th & K-zoo. Got comfortable while she left the room for a minute or two and when she came back in, we caught up with "life" while she started the massage. She's a CMT and her massage is terrific. With me, she starts out kind of medium to light pressure all over the back and legs and then moves into a real soft touch with her fingernails occasionally just gliding back and forth. With a little teasing, it's incredible and the anticipation accelerates in a hurry!
About 1/2 way through she had me flip and she also got a little more comfortable. If you've seen her before, you know the view. Beautiful and she enjoys you enjoying her. Things continued and she asked about about the prostate massage and I thought as long as I'm there, why not. I can't begin to describe what the finish was like other than to say it's like none other.
We chatted a bit outside and she said that things have been slow but steady enough for her. I told her I wouldn't wait too long to come back.
So I've seen the posts by BJMa56, checked "his" profile and no doubt that it's Angel or someone posting for her but I've seen her myself several times in the past and thinking about her, I decided to call and make an appt with her as I was on that end of town. It had been prob close to two years since I had seen her and thought it would be good to catch up.
If you've seen her, she's got a great personality and is fun to talk with and along with that, she's been at this a long time and is very good at what she does. When I think of some of the all time best like Di from MBD and a few others, Angel is right there. Doesn't hurt that she's still as attractive as ever.
She greeted me outside at her suite. Same place near 44th & K-zoo. Got comfortable while she left the room for a minute or two and when she came back in, we caught up with "life" while she started the massage. She's a CMT and her massage is terrific. With me, she starts out kind of medium to light pressure all over the back and legs and then moves into a real soft touch with her fingernails occasionally just gliding back and forth. With a little teasing, it's incredible and the anticipation accelerates in a hurry!
About 1/2 way through she had me flip and she also got a little more comfortable. If you've seen her before, you know the view. Beautiful and she enjoys you enjoying her. Things continued and she asked about about the prostate massage and I thought as long as I'm there, why not. I can't begin to describe what the finish was like other than to say it's like none other.
We chatted a bit outside and she said that things have been slow but steady enough for her. I told her I wouldn't wait too long to come back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/154533439031
-
10-05-26 09:40 #20131Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you!
Got the chance to see her a few times now. As others have stated worth the time. Thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 18:14 #20130Regular Member

Posts: 22Healing Handsome
I agree with this but will report that nothing has changed. I still go there once or twice a month for quick 1/2 hr. HE only when can't see my ATF but wish Kay was there again she was my favorite. Not much rotation there last 2 1/2 years.
Originally Posted by EroMan
[View Original Post]
TA.
-
10-03-26 17:15 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 404Lola vs Saisha
Personally I'd take Saisha over Lola but the private setting is nice and Lola is better with edging. Saisha has been known to fake BJ but I find her more attractive and her kitty is tasty and fun to play with. I don't get a sense from either of them that it is much more than an act but whatever I am looking for fun not a real thing LOL.
Originally Posted by JimJohnsom
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 13:44 #20128Regular Member

Posts: 14Thank you
I know his reviews have seemed over the top I'm not expecting that kind of service I just wanted to give her a try for something new I only contact her when I see she has posted but no luck yet thanks for your input.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 07:28 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 404Lola
Communication with her is hit or miss. She says she is always working but I think that means she might always be available LOL. If I could have the experience AW shares I would see her more regularly but I have now seen her twice and unsure if there will be a 3rd. She is definitely better than most. I also feel like reviews can give you a false expectation of how it will go for you. Whatever AW gets from her is not the same as others and everyone should be familiar with this as YMMV with almost any provider.
Originally Posted by JimJohnsom
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 04:14 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 51Accupressure massage
This ad comes from craigslist. Ava Brown is offering massages from her Kentwood residence. Has anyone seen her. If you have please let me know how the experience was.
-
10-02-26 15:08 #20125Senior Member

Posts: 4439Blonde Parlor Spinner
I've known this girl for a long time, I've been seeing her for BBBJ about once a week. She has needed more money lately so I suggested she go to a parlor since she doesn't have an incall.
I think she starts Saturday.
Very experienced blonde spinner 110 lbs 5 ft.
Full escort menu available DATY, CBJ or BBBJ with spit, CFS, Covered Greek.
She's good at what she does because she likes to please. Her tiny mouth can't get around most big dicks but she's willing to lick the sides if it doesn't fit.
The pictures were not taken by me, however I can verify they are accurate because I see her frequently for BJ car date. She wears whatever I want her too, gets naked in my vehicle and will 69 anytime because my glass is very tinted. She's a pleaser.
I have digits for Frenz of Benz.









Reply With Quote






