Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 20134
-
08-18-26 19:05 #20059Senior Member

Posts: 1014I agree. Jezebel is a chill provider with an unbelievable private incall.
Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 11:20 #20058Senior Member

Posts: 124Legs For Days
Can confirm.
She asked for no reviews so I'll only say she's real and worth repeating.
Also she takes her ad down when not available so no point in sharing the link (which is not active ATM).
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 08:46 #20057Senior Member

Posts: 405I would see Jezebel. Very sweet and curvy AA babe. Great Nuru and exceptional finish. Safe place in GR.
Originally Posted by NotThatJon
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...l/388947423609
-
08-16-26 07:44 #20056Senior Member

Posts: 217Mariah is about it
Looks like the well is running dry.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 06:29 #20055Senior Member

Posts: 133Most affordable
I don't believe there is such a thing anymore, I am kinda over it.
Originally Posted by PowerRat88
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 11:42 #20054Senior Member

Posts: 218Panacea
I see that they are now offering "perfetional" service!
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:51 #20053Regular Member

Posts: 5Cheapest option
Hey why'all. There's always complaints about the pricing of these girls. I'm wondering who is the cheapest you have found? Not the best perceived value, but who or where costs the least? Quality of the massage or quality of extras doesn't matter. I've been wondering about this for awhile. So far the cheapest place I've found is seven day massage, but it's still not that cheap.
-
08-13-26 09:38 #20052Senior Member

Posts: 1509Mariah at Panacea
Looks like all new girls at Panacea. I haven't been there in a while but Mariah looks quite appetizing. Anybody see her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/511366680956
-
08-13-26 01:12 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 88TNC and Ease
Just catching up on a couple updates. The TNC update is from a couple months ago. Probably rotated girls by now. Anyways, I had decided to give TNC a try, my last experience wasn't great. But I'm limited on FS MPs. Met a nice girl named April, fun and bubbly. Seemed to really enjoy herself. Anyone who has read my reviews before, know I'm usually terrible with names, so the fact I remember her should speak wonders. I think it was a. 5 door fee and $$ for FS. She massaged me, had the fun, then massaged again which I thought was cool. Pretty sure we went over on time. I wanted to go back and see her again, but I haven't been in the area. She definitely changed my views on TNC, at least until I read a couple recent posts. I guess I got lucky. YMMV as per usual.
More recently in the past week I checked out ease spa. A new one I've seen advertised. Its in a strip mall thing. They have a interesting set up. The chick was cute. Probably mid 30's. Probably had the best real tits I've ever seen. A little bit of a stomach, but definitely not bad. She had a flower tat on her lower stomach which kinda killed it for me a bit. I know I might be in the minority but I'm not big on tats. She was good though. Standard. 5 door fee and $$ for FS. $$ is my goto for FS at AMPs. I understand not everyone agrees. I just hate negotiating so I try to ensure an immediate yes. But based on her reaction I'm fairly certain I could have gotten it for significantly less. Anyways, it was fun. Ill likely visit again sometime if I'm in the area.
Bonus review- so I know its a different city. But we're close enough I figure ill share. I'm far to lazy right now to go post this part in the proper city. I saw some decent posting about Lansing acupuncture in lansing. I decided to head out that way and give it a whirl. The lady was older and a bit heavier than I would like. Nothing that would have kept me staying, but definitely seen better. Its probably the only time I've ever not finished though. However, I don't believe it was any fault of hers. Without dumping a bunch of personal information, I'm fairly confident the issue was me. But that did not stop her from trying. We went WAY over on time and I think she pulled out every trick in the book to get me to finish. She even left the room to go make someone else wait outside because she forgot to lock the door, and he had come into the lobby. We were way over on time. I was expecting her to kick me out as soon as that bell rang. Although she wasn't attractive she made up for it with all kinds of effort. Like I said eventually I gave up and just left. I felt bad, she apologized to me. Maybe felt like it was her fault. I tried to explain it wasn't, but with the language barrier, who knows how much she understood. I appreciate the effort, but with the lack of looks and the drive it takes to get there. I don't think I'd repeat, but I understand the hype that place had for the area.
-
08-11-26 22:36 #20050Regular Member

Posts: 17Real Nuru?
I'll be here in Oct and would love to find a legit Nuru provider. Any leads?
Feel free to PM, if preferred.
-
08-10-26 08:56 #20049Regular Member

Posts: 20Worth a stop?
I'll be traveling through the Grand Rapids area. I'm curious if anybody has any AMPs worth stopping it? From Northern Michigan, so it's pretty limited but I've been to ones down near Detroit. They were pretty great Great. Anybody have any recommendations?
-
08-09-26 14:14 #20048Senior Member

Posts: 43TNC Lisa (not THAT Lisa)
I recently had a dream, despite all kinds of speculation in previous posts, of wandering back to TNC. This dream took place in the last week. After stopping by and seeing no open sign and no answer to calls myself, I did stop out on a Sunday morning and saw the door open, the open sign on. So I wandered in. I was very excited at the notion of dreaming of Lisa again as it had been probably over a year and a half since our last chance encounter. The woman who greeted me at the door identified herself as Lisa, but was not the Lisa I had fond memories of. I was ushered into a room and asked if I wanted shower and asked if I want massage first. I opted for shower first. It was ok. Upon return to room, she asked if I wanted everything first or massage first. I said massage first. The session was all right. I've had worse dreams there and I've had better dreams as well. Lisa seemed ok with doing all things but was mechanical in her nature. She seemed more like she was enduring the sex (me standing, her laying on table on back) more than enjoying anything. She also seemed ok with the oral I would stop to occasionally perform on her. After a short while though she would ask, "you cum?" and I would say no. She climbed on top for CG and again every minute or so, "you cum? When I would say no, she would get disappointed look on her face. Finally she hopped off and asked if I wanted her to finish me with her hand and I asked if she could do with her mouth. She took off the cover I had on during FS and put a new one on and proceeded. Popped in cover in mouth. $. 4 for FS and. 8 for hr time. Would likely not repeat with Lisa but need them to start answering phone again so I know who is working or guess just wait for updates from other mongers when there's changeover in staff. BNG.
-
08-09-26 13:06 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 170Massage
What's a good place for a massage that's open on Sundays?
-
08-06-26 17:13 #20046Regular Member

Posts: 10Same
There is a post today that appears to be her pictures at least.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 17:12 #20045Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm curious as well. There's a post up today that appears to be her pictures.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





