Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1342 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20070

    Moon Moon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I was frequenting this place fairly regularly and having a great time with Summer. Likely 50 ish, slender build and getting BJ every other time. She always said " the boss say no BJ" just before she engulfed me. Summer seems to be gone but I did have had a few sessions with Ivy who so far has not provided anything other than HJ but she is enthusiastic about it. On a recent Saturday night, I drew the older woman who is better off as a mamma san. She was DYI and not very sexy or any fun at all.
    Summer and ivy are biological sisters, summer just got married a few months ago to a monger that she met at moon moon, I played with summer a time or 2, then ivy found out and we don't talk anymore, ivy got here on inauguration day, I met her in garden city Mich where she worked initially got to know her, and then she would come home after work a night with me stay the night, high energy l3 no doubt, waxed clean top to bottom, had a lot of fun with her, but her motive is only to get married, she is desperate to get married as soon as her sister was ready to get married she called me repeatedly begging me to marry her, she said I need to get married immediately, who in their right mind would marry a rub a tug girl? Ivy has no personality, when you touch her, she does not respond, she just looks at you, when you touch summer, she goes off like a water fountain, ivy is looking for a marriage visa only, use this info to your advantage and you can get l3 out of her.

  2. #20069

    Moon Moon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Disscreetone  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was at moon moon, I had ivy she is 90 - 100 lbs about about 50 yo, l1 l2 BBBJ cim BBFS l3 , ,I haven't been their in 6 months, YMMV.
    I was frequenting this place fairly regularly and having a great time with Summer. Likely 50 ish, slender build and getting BJ every other time. She always said " the boss say no BJ" just before she engulfed me. Summer seems to be gone but I did have had a few sessions with Ivy who so far has not provided anything other than HJ but she is enthusiastic about it. On a recent Saturday night I drew the older woman who is better off as a mamma san. She was DYI and not very sexy or any fun at all.

  3. #20068

    RELAX Massage on 28th

    Any new reports on Relax just west of Breton? Who would you say is the best looking? Best massage? I've seen Ashley and she was fun, just curious about any others.

  4. #20067

    Went to Moon Moon last wee

    Quote Originally Posted by Porthos1844  [View Original Post]
    Saw an older woman who spoke very little English. Communication was difficult. Massage was okay. Strictly DIY. I won't be going back.
    Last time I was at moon moon, I had ivy she is 90 - 100 lbs about about 50 yo, l1 l2 BBBJ cim BBFS l3 , ,I haven't been their in 6 months, YMMV.

  5. #20066

    TNC Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JimTfft  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with April about a month ago so stopped Monday about 3 pm and door was locked, Open sign turned off, and did not answer the phone. Just callrd now (Tues noon) and no answer.
    Been stopping by a couple times a week and nothing, they gone. Too bad too, it was one of the best in the area. Tough to beat, heard Seven Days is comparable.

    Good luck mongers.

  6. #20065

    New girl?

    Anyone seen this one if not might have to try and go find out for myself.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/688998714209

  7. #20064

    TNC, is it open?

    I had a great time with April about a month ago so stopped Monday about 3 pm and door was locked, Open sign turned off, and did not answer the phone. Just callrd now (Tues noon) and no answer.

  8. #20063

    Went to Moon Moon last wee

    Quote Originally Posted by Disscreetone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ben here.
    Saw an older woman who spoke very little English. Communication was difficult. Massage was okay. Strictly DIY. I won't be going back.

  9. #20062

    Moon moon Westwood Dr NE, Grand Rapids

    Anyone ben here.

  10. #20061

    Healing Hands

    Has anyone been to Healing Hands on 28th recently? I used to be a regular there but now they only have Coco and she is too old for me. They definitely need someone younger there. I wish they would recognize this. I'm certain their business is slow. Any info appreciated.

    Ero.

  11. #20060

    Jessica. Pacific - lame

    Heading to GR from Lansing, on a whim thought of Lulu's. Unfortunately didn't make an appointment and they were busy. Continued to GR and am rarely on the far east side of 28th St and thought I'd drop into Pacific in Cascade for the first time. Bad choice. Stopped in and had the choice of a chubby AA (Jessica) or Asian woman I barely saw in the back. I chose Jessica. Supposedly has worked there for 5 years.

    Hour appt was rushed. Tons of oil. Flip at, like, 20 min. Tips apparently start at 100 for HJ and nothing more. I knew it wasn't going to be a good experience, especially when, as I was getting undressed, I heard her on the phone in the hall talking to someone who I could also hear from her loud speaker. He was coming in soon for something more and said he was leaving "now. " Maybe that was why she rushed.

    Bad experience. I should learn. I should learn.

  12. #20059
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I would see Jezebel. Very sweet and curvy AA babe. Great Nuru and exceptional finish. Safe place in GR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...l/388947423609
    I agree. Jezebel is a chill provider with an unbelievable private incall.

  13. #20058

    Legs For Days

    Can confirm.

    She asked for no reviews so I'll only say she's real and worth repeating.

    Also she takes her ad down when not available so no point in sharing the link (which is not active ATM).

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Curiosity got the best of me, with "legs for days," and I met up with this one. She's real and attractive. Nice figure and a sexy ass. The photos aren't hers, but when she answered the door, I was not disappointed. Comms were good, she quotes 200 hh all in. Massage was nice, roaming allowed, she was wearing a sexy crotchless lingerie set. The flip didn't disappoint and I will repeat. One note, I pay for comms, time, no drugs, thugs or crazy stuff. She has a private residence, and parking was easy. It was fun. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402579197375

  14. #20057
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatJon  [View Original Post]
    I'll be here in Oct and would love to find a legit Nuru provider. Any leads?

    Feel free to PM, if preferred.
    I would see Jezebel. Very sweet and curvy AA babe. Great Nuru and exceptional finish. Safe place in GR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...l/388947423609

  15. #20056

    Mariah is about it

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Looks like all new girls at Panacea. I haven't been there in a while but Mariah looks quite appetizing. Anybody see her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/511366680956
    Looks like the well is running dry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape