Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 427 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6397
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #6397
    Below, I am only going to list BB Special girls who total 400 HRB (HR with BB) and below. I'll bold the girls available.

    Under 400 BB By Rank (Looks + Service)
    A-Tier: Juju 9.6, Ahmi 9.1, Jenny K 9.0, FA Tomi 9.0 (OC), Ariana 8.4, Purple K 8.0, Susie K 8.0

    B-Tier: Areum (OC) 7.4 (OC), Baby Iu 7.4, Ella K (OC) 7.4, Mina (Allie) 7.3, Apink 7.3, Tiana (LA) 7.3, Mariel 7.3, Olivia (OC) 7.3, Carina (Daniel) 7.0, Julie 6.8, Baby Winter (LA) 6.7, Viki 6.2, Rai aka Abby (LA) 6.0, Ericka 6.0

    Among the 6 bolded options, you can pick by Body. Areum, Olivia, Rai are white skinned. Ella, Tiana, Baby Winter are tanned. Tiana is Tiny, like Jiyu Tiny. Olivia is full Team7. Baby Winter is also a Spinner. If you aren't into Spinners, don't see those three! Areum's strong point is Body, particularly if you like petite girls with a big Ass. She is Body over Face. Ella has a more atheltic build and a bit thick. No extra fat anywhere last time I saw her, just a thicker body type. Ella has a nice Face. For a bb special girl, it's pretty good.

    FA Tomi (OC) - High looks and high service. Tomi is skinny, C MMs, about 5'3", mature, tanned, and has an amazing well-toned body like a stripper. Good body proportions, Team Seven. Petite TOAS body type (TOAS = tits on a stick). She has good bbbj skills and can go long, and she really enjoys sex, good high pussy. Quirky personality, her English is good. Skinny and fit. Since I get along with her, she's good for 1 or 2 hours.
    (9.0 Score A, BB Special, Hot MILF Spinner, 2x Value)

    I like Tomi's Face and I really like her Body. Imo, you will get better Service if you run the Lizza guide on her. She is Hot, not Young. I point this out so that only true fans will show up. Don't you see, the real goal is to help people find their next ATF. It raises standards.

    I will add if you cannot screen with FirstAsians, you can just book Tomi here:
    https://get9irl.com/Tomi
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tomi2
    https://kbeautygirls.com/tomi

    When CAKD Dani is gone, FA Tomi is her substitute as far as Looks (tanned, skinny, tits, nice face, nice bod). When FA Tomi is gone, CAKD Dani is her substitute. Their personality and Service is different, but their Looks check similar boxes for me. It's not super close, but when it is a deserve you take the best drink you can.

    Olivia (OC) - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.

    She is for Team7 fans, if you like a skinny petite girl. She does not look short and stocky like some spinners do, it is beautiful body proportions. Body over face. Genuine person, sassy, like a real girlfriend. She is probably the skinniest girl in OC.
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia (Team7)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1785104528 Body type but she has black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1785104528 Body type but she has black hair

    Areum (OC) - BB inclusive spinner, leans Service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s, white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Proper kgirl attitude, very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Service is a bit performative but skills and looks are good enough and she responds well to coaching. Good enough English for conversation, better than most kgirls. Would repeat. She has narrow appeal and seems a best-fit for Balanced Hunters. That is to say, she is my type especially body and style. If you aren't a Spinner Hunter, you'll rate her lower.

    She is mainly for Spinner Hunters who want a good Body, DTF, good Price. I need two hands for her round ass. Others have said she talks a lot fast. I don't mind and her good English is a plus to me, but FYI if that's not your type.

    She is suitable for Spinner Hunters. Face is pre-MILF. Her body it is an interesting mix of Baby Naye and Tiana's body shapes. White skin like Naye with MM boobs spaced out like her, but boobs slightly bigger. Her hair long to the middle of her back with some curls at the end like Naye. It is very nice. Body also resembles Tiana but with white skintone. Her backside looks like a combo of Naye and Tiana with features from each girl. Body quality is high tier despite being older. Her body looks and feels young, it is very fit. It is an outlier. If you don't need HYA, you'll rank her higher than me. She was a staple of OC, and some people have repeated her a lot. Areum is a tiny girl with a relatively big ass (it is normal Asian big, not Latina huge).

    Ella K (OC) - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.

    She is a bit better looking than her ad imo. Top heavy body type but otherwise petite. I think I like a different kind of service than most Service Hunters, and she is a good example of what I like. It reminds me a bit of Jenny, very DTF and attentive, a sweet pleaser who seems genuinely into it. Very high tier pussy too. Very service oriented. She has a combo of Looks, Service, and Price.

    LA Options
    Tiana (LA) - 5'2", tiny spinner, skinny, tanned. B cup MMs, sensitive nipples. Long black hair with stylish curls, small hands and small feet. Submissive and with some skills, knows how to ride. Not a service queen, but nice for spinner lovers. She is young to me, my guess is about 30. She is ticklish on neck and side of face, LFK. Enjoys sex and naturally wet, quiet and subdued feedback, genuine reactions. Good visuals especially doggy. Petite. Will stroke you gently when you hug her. Team7 spinner body. Her body has a good shape and feel. Well toned and normal skinny.

    Tiana is tiny even with her heels on. Body is perfectly proportioned. If you get along with Tiana, you see her true smile. It is beautiful. But, anything like that is ymmv or on repeats. So it's something to figure out because most people just care about 1st visit intel. If someone liked a girl 1st visit, they can already estimate whether 2nd visit could be better or not. They don't need our help or opinion. So I focus 80% on first visit intel only. Difficulty ratings are an example of second visit intel.

    Baby Winter (LA) - She is young, goods skills for ayoung girl, GND face, petite body with round C MM tits. Body over Face, a good spinner candidate. Her waist is skinny and her body is in great shape, it's her strong point. She's late 20s. Good bbbj skills, long time and varied technique, a highlight. She is good in bed and loves dick if you do proper foreplay and start slow. A little English but not much talk. No typical kgirl vibe, but once the action started it was great. Few girls seemed as delighted with DATY and PIV as her. She seemed very genuine about that, but I would guess it depends if you vibe with her. This is the 'performance attitude' which I care about the most. Important: Body over Face, for true Spinner Hunters. Due to no kgirl vibe, not for full Service Hunters. Shower required by default.
    (6.7 Score B, BB Inclusive Pricing, Young Spinner)

    Guys who want under 30 or are full Spinner Hunters will rate her higher than me. If you are a Nali fan, just don't tell her! Or, just say "You weren't working that day I had no choice" which is always true.

    Rai (LA) (Raii) - Tiniest kgirl, C MMs, very skinny, 4'10", early 30s, maybe 85 pounds. Some skills, knows what to do. Doggy is best view, ass is very nice like a mini Nali. Very DTF, good Vibe. Enough English for basic conversation but not fluent. She is the tiniest kgirl. She may get on her tippy toes to wash your shoulders. She is a Tiny Unicorn that is hard to find, so if that is your thing it elevates her higher than just her Looks and Service indicate. I.e. the rarity factor.
    (6.0 Score B-, BB Value pricing, Tiny Unicorn)

    If you love Tiny, you're going to rate her way higher.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/rai
    https://get9irl.com/Rai 360 for 1hr (2shot 40 extra)

    Photo guides thanks to SSC:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1773257632 Rai Body Lookalike
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7552728 Rai / Baby Abby Guide (bottom)

    Vacation
    Jenny K (KDC) - Has good looks and service, Service and Vibe are strongest points. Thicker now than last year. Good appeal for most Spinner Hunters who want tits and ass. Very good attitude, good skills, dtf. 5'1", usually in a very short skirt and pleaser heels, C or D MMs, about 30, baby face, petite with good figure. Nice ass, very round tits, soft nipples that point. Ad photo gives a good idea with light PS. Seems to love it all.
    (9.0 Score A, BB Inclusive, Triangle Girl)

    You can sometimes ask her to keep her heels on for start of play (if mirror and bed height support this). Great attitude, other kgirls should copy her playful attitude.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream
    https://www.kdreamc.com/oc

    Ariana - Good looks and service, good attitude. 5'0", about 30, tanned, fit and petite body not fat not skinny but a bit meaty. Some tattoos. Very playful, sassy, teasing me. Slaps my ass when I walk by her. I like her routine, bbbj is skilled, good cock worship, she knows what she's doing. She can pass as Hawaiian, her face is cute, young, and exotic. Energetic vibe. Ad photos give the general idea. She is more cute than sexy. Important: Vibe is up to taste, hard to predict if you will vibe. She is overly cute Vibe which is good for some and not for others. Some overlapping appeal to Krissy and Baby Winter. Not typical kgirl attitude. If you aren't a Spinner Hunter, you'll rate her lower.
    (8.4 Score A-, Value BB pricing)

    Susie K at SKP - High looks and service, full bodied woman. Good face, big D or DD MMs, good ass, white skin, 5'5", normal body type not thick not skinny. Very good English. Good attitude and good long bbbj, it is lay back and enjoy service. Susie K looks younger and better than her ad photo.

    Mina / Allie - 5'2", good body and face, sassy, natural full tits D cup, tanned, early 30s, enjoys sex. Good looks and good service. Not skinny or fat, well proportioned, good looking head to toe. Straight black hair to below the shoulder, soft skin that makes her wonderful to touch and hold. CIM available. Sometimes touches herself. Balance of looks and service. People generally agree her large natural tits look and feel great and are a big draw for her. Important: Sensitive clit and sometimes too sensitive for daty. Does not look like default ad, most people say better but it's up to taste. She is a sweet girl. Speaks Chinese.

    Mina's strong point is her large D naturals. Not just the size, but they are soft and wonderful with the shape I like. Few kgirls have the magic trio for tits - natural, size and shape, and feel. I also like her style of service, she genuinely enjoys sex. She often offered CIM.
    She is not for Service Hunters, and I like her as a HYA Hunter. People who like her tend to be either HYA Hunters or Balanced Hunters. Most classify her as a good looking pre-MILF. So it's important people are skeptical that I like her, because then the people who actually show up tend to win. High expectation guys are always disappointed, they are either the Premium Hunters or Service Hunters who aren't a good match for girls I like.

    Mariel - 5'3", skinny, young, D MMs, white skin, very long straight black hair, pussy very tight. High tier body, has a large tattoo. Newish vibe, good effort. A bit ticklish side of face. Some English, above average for kgirl. Skinny with big tits and some ass. Like a younger FA Cherry. Similar body type to MH Cherry, Riri, and SBC Angel but smaller body plus the tattoo.

    She has good Looks, Service, Price in combo. Pussy is as tight as Aoi J if not more. Her hair is long and straight down to the ass. Ass is especially good and youthful. If you ever wished to bb FA Cherry or Subin, the doggy view is a good match. Normal doggy for Subin, have her close her legs doggy and watch the side mirror for FA Cherry. She might be for some Balanced Hunters too, I'm not sure. Very hygenic, which GFE guys will appreciate.

    Daniel - Good body and good pussy, B or C tits. Tanned, good skin, small hands, small feet, enjoys sex. Pussy is good. I like her body and since we vibe well she lets me do what I like. She is a good budget option with a balance of looks and service. If you Vibe with her, she is a total fuck toy and loves it all. Ad photos give a good idea. She is a bit sassy. I like her cock worship by tongue routine, she has some next level naughty eyes and treats my cock like it's made of gold. Bbbj skill is normal, it's the visuals she excels at. Specs summary: Good body, tanned, dtf, low English.

    KDC Julie - Almost spinner at maybe 5'1", good C tits with a small MM base, great ass, body over face, service over looks, a bit tanned. A ton of enthusiastic dfk, fresh and really enjoys sex, body feels great. She has skills and good attitude, bbbj is good. Gets wet naturally. Her strong point is pussy, ass, dfk, enthusiasm, genuinely enjoys sex. She seems new but has skills, so I let her do what she knows and help out later. I could get everything done and she seemed to love it all.

    Viki - Petite spinner body, C cup MMs, round ass, body feels great, mature, body over face, tanned, good service, deepthroats. Playful, good attitude, good style, decent English. Her body looks and feels great. She can bbbj a long time with good technique. Hair dyed brown last tour. I repeat her for her good body, attitude, skills.

    If you scanned the above list and recognized a girl, stop there and decide if I described her reasonably. Rate to what degree you could relate to it. This will tell you whether or not you can even use my descriptions. I do not know which girls you saw, so I have to describe all girls accurately to pass this test. By this same token, someone who doesn't use korgs cannot really tell if all of this is made up or exaggerated. Worst case, they toftt one time and find out. This is the Furiosa test and it is the only way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense3099  [View Original Post]
    While I appreciate whoever said I may have TOFTT, that could be true for near term as there hadn't been many recent reports but GS is right, there were many reviews prior which is reason for my interest to see Ella K for myself. TOFTT IMHO doesn't always mean the first encounter. It can totally be recent encounters if there hasn't been any recent reviews as people / providers change, their attitude, service level, etc. Can change over time.

    And while no one goes into an appointment wishing it wasn't what you expected, shit happens. Maybe she was tired, it was 8 pm, who knows. But the point here is that not every provider is going to blow you out the water, and sharing with everyone an experience that it could've been an off day is just one data point among many.
    You are a Super Taster, because you reviewed her fairly so that others could make a better decision. That kind of review is Customer First. The reason I review is to save other people money, and I know as a bonus if they pick a girl they like the girl will be happier and stay longer. It drives out the duds. In this way, a review that is Customer First but helps the better girls "get picked" as a natural and honest consequence leads to a virtuous cycle. Even if a girl isn't my type I'll help a guy who will like her find her. Nothing else needs to be said or done.

    Some of us need to quit bb, so I'm listing out a plan:

    001 to 003 Condoms - Okamoto, Sagami
    001 is a thin and durable condom, and the most famous brand is Okamoto. Sagami is a good alternative with wider girth. They're made in Japan and expensive even in Japan. $2-$4 each in the US, the difference in thinness is obvious. They are made from polyurethane, which is strong and made thin. The thinness itself gives superior texture and heat transfer. The Japanese 001 to 003 condoms are much thinner than typical US condoms, being 10 to 30 microns rather than typically 50 to 70 microns. If you're not sure, the 002 Okamoto is the best all-around compromise for price and bulk purchase. 002s are much easier to put on than 001, especially if you didn't get the size right. Therefore, 002 are the best default.

    Condom | Thickness | Material
    001 | about 10 or 18 microns | polyurethane
    002 | about 20 microns | polyurethane
    003 | about 30 microns | latex
    Trojan Raw | about 46 microns | latex
    Typical US condom | about 50-70 microns | latex

    As an aside, 004 does exist (see Amazon.com) but at that point it is almost the same as a Trojan Raw. Trojan Raws are made in Japan! The reason 001s cost more, no matter who makes them, it takes more expensive machinery and expertise to make them. I get 001s and 002s from Ebay, but you can also buy them at Ebisu Life in Anaheim or Alhambra. Also, Takashima in Irvine or COI (left side back of the store but turn and face right).

    To me, 001 condoms feel about 85% as close to bb when fully hard, maybe 70% when starting out. 002 feels 70% as close when fully hard. It was sometimes a crazy feeling, but if you don't get hard it won't help you. Thin condoms will not address any ED problems a guy has (see Viagra guide).

    The GFE Only Club
    If you are quitting bb altogether, ideally you get the 3-antibacterial combo. It covers milder causes of NGU like Trichomoniasis that Doxy won't cover and that won't show up on standard STD tests. You could get the shot combo at the STD clinic or any doctor's office, whereas callondoc will send a pill version to your pharmacy. If you have symptoms, go to the STD Clinic. The callondoc option is more if you have no symptoms and want to take an extra step of caution before you take on a new girlfriend. It can cover NGUs that are asymptomatic for you but not your next partner.

    Mgen has to be "2nd pass" (go back to the clinic if you still have symptoms after treatment). It is much less common than Trich but a "leftover" case that gets treated when doctors rule everything out first.

    Full Quit
    "Full quit" is when you are going to stop using korgs, or quitting bb, or are taking on a new long-term partner. You get fully cleared. I'll talk about Trich and Mgen which are risks for bbfs - these two in particular really don't transmit much by bbbj in studies. Trich is much more common than Mgen. They are not covered by Doxy and are mild and often asymptomatic, meaning you could have no symptoms but pass it on to your next partner who could then have a reaction. Then both of you will need to get treated. They could sometimes cause a nagging but low level irritation (i.e. borderline asymptomatic), and many people have reported this.

    The basic problem is standard STD tests don't usually test for Mgen and Trich which you can get from long-term bbfs. They are 2nd Tier STDs in a sense. You could request an Mgen test, but in practice it doesn't matter in the first pass. The STD clinic I deal with will simply 3-combo treat us if we say we have clear symptoms just in case because Mgen and Trich are common enough. Maybe one factor is I am honest with doctors that I have multiple partners and sometimes engage in bbfs. Or, you take the STD test and then come out negative but still have symptoms - in that scenario you immediately go back to the STD clinic and they will second pass treat you with some antibacterial combo. That is by design - Mgen and Trich are "second pass" by default unless you present symptoms.

    If you have symptoms, clinics commonly treat presumptively, and a negative panel with ongoing symptoms leads to a second round of testing or treatment. That matches standard NGU (urethritis) handling.

    Trich is the most common curable STD, but Mgen is much less common. Trich needs metronidazole or tinidazole. Mgen needs azithromycin or moxifloxacin, not just doxy..

    That is to say, if you have a long-term partner then you need to pick. A) BBFS and don't touch your partner or B) just do GFE only and get tested. The only time I ran into trouble was when I broke up with a civilian girlfriend and then my next civilian girlfriend needed treatment. You can have an NGU and test negative for the standard STD tests - that was my official diagnosis since my next girlfriend had symptoms after having sex with me. I did have elevated white blood cells in urine as a clue. I was practically a virgin at the time, and it's where I learned to be so careful. Imo, nobody was to blame. Be mature and communicate to solve it.

    001 and 002
    When 001 or 002s are used right and you are fully hard (this is a big if), it feels so close to bb it's scary. I have flashbacks to bb land often. Whereas if you are not able to get fully hard, scroll down for Viagra / ED info. 001 and 002 condoms cannot address ED issues. If you don't want to use Ebay, Ebisu Life has them. I prefer Okamoto but Sagami is better if you are bigger. Sizes: Regular, L, XL (002 only). If you have trouble putting thin condoms on, start with the 002s which are a good balance for beginners.

    Booker Tips
    Every booker has pros and cons. CGLA and Get9 do not care whether you write positive or negative reviews on girls. They lean customer over girl. They don't tell people how to review. An individual shop could in theory ask the booker to ban you, but it's not very common and also a bad idea for them. People will stop reviewing shops their girls if they mistreat customers. Additionally, multi-booker have specific strong points such as Walks (CGLA) and Turtle Intel (Get9).

    Turtle Intel
    I've talked plenty about Walks, so I'll describe Turtle Intel. Turtle Intel is not the Gold standard or as good as reviews, but it's not that bad either. Let's call it Silver standard Intel. It simply means Get9 is upfront what other customers thought of a girl. Those customers could be soft or have weird taste. But if you tell Get9 a girl was older or not that pretty, Get9 will add your feedback to their version of the Jedi Archives. The very next person will get that updated info, and I've seen that happen.

    I never use Turtle Intel except as backup. But if my girl cancels, I will ask CGLA and Get9 who is a good alternative. I have gotten S-Tier through C-Tier recs, including some superstars. That's Turtle Intel. But if you ask about a girl on her first few days, that's asking for Rabbit Intel. Boner says Rabbit Intel is less reliable, so let's call it Bronze standard Intel. Upon examination, it is mainly because enough customers are giving wrong feedback on some girls. Some guys see a MILF with huge Tits and good Service and they will tell the booker she is young and beautiful. I just sigh.

    Gold Standard Intel
    Gold standard Intel is from reliable reviewers who have consistent taste. We can even warn you why we like a girl, like if we are biased for skinny girls, spinners, jgirls, or natural girls who don't have huge tits. Specifically, what makes it Gold Standard is it contains 4 things: Accuracy, Specs, Matchmaking, Dealbreakers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Multi-Bookers, Walks, Moves
    Get9 and CGLA are HYA Hunter friendly for a few reasons. As multi-bookers, they are more loyal to customers than girls. There is a limit to that, but the difference is clear..
    CGLA supports Walks while Get9 doesn't give you a hard time for occasional cancels or rescheduling. Note that Get9 is taking the heat for you from the shop, so use common sense and be reasonable..I even know people get a free pass to walk with CAKD, but I don't actually know if that is booker specific since CAKD has multiple bookers..CAKD treats their top girls very differently than the rest. So I hesitate to give any blanket tip on that. You'll have to figure it out.

    Get9 takes KKT, while Kbeauty takes Telegram, some take Wechat/Whatsapp I think. This lets you selectively mute them until needed.

    Walking
    If you step inside and see the girl is E-Tier, you don't have to follow her if you are Looks First. Text the booker asking for another girl. Or, you can make love to her anyways. Your choice:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7727828 Forced to Bang Aunties

    Attached are Tomi and Olivia's ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tomi.jpg‎   Olivia.jpg‎  

  2. #6396

    YMMV with Ella and areum

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Ella K




    Thanks for the Intel on Ella K. It's been months since I've seen her so we need reports like yours. The more reports the better.

    Areum


    Yes, those are Areum's strong and weak points. She is in good shape and her body feels great, it is petite for spinner hunters. I would even say if you are not a spinner hunter then you are at a handicap if you pick her. Her kissing is actually too deep for me but I can ask her to tone it down. It brought back memories of other Service girls and how they'd attack me and I'd be on the defense, which is total role reversal for a HYA Hunter usually taking charge. She can talk a lot and be a bit performative, it could be too much for others. It's the most common feedback. But she's putting in the effort and I can work with her, her strong points outweigh that for me. I suspect non-Spinner Hunters don't see the appeal, which is to say she ranks high Service among the spinner options but a full Service Hunter has other options. Her English is decent which is a plus to me for convo later. Her bbbj is sloppy and good to me, clearly a level above almost all the HYA. The way I do things, I see lots of HYA for Looks but I need some cute enough girl for Service and she passes my standards. Her body is my type. It's why I think she is ideal for Balanced Hunters looking for a good Price (i.e. BB Yoda), and they should be a Spniner Hunter too. Someone not looking to maximize Looks or Service but wants some of both. She is good Value to me.

    About bbbj, hers is high tier to me. But I don't want to confuse Service Hunters, they don't agree with me on Service half the time. So it might not be enough for someone else who is some kind of connoisseur of bbbj, and I really can't help you. It's possible we simply have different criteria on bbbj. So just take it as one data point, my opinion doesn't count any more than others. I just choose to give an opinion in the first place for the others who don't say anything. Generally, if I warn a girl has low Service then Service guys nearly always agree. Whereas if I say a girl has high Service, then it's more like 50-50 for the full Service Hunters. I assume that means she must be missing something that I don't care about or want that others look for. For example, if a girl is good at rimming, anal, or squirting I consider that a minus not a plus.

    High Service
    The very best Service Queen I ever met was a squirter (CGLA Hani) - but you see what made her great was she asked and knew I did not want that. So she didn't! The universal definition of good service is when a girl does what you want. The first thing she did was slap my ass and asked me if I liked it rough. I told her to go easy on me and she did. That makes her waaaaay better than the girls who just assume and attack you. That is my criteria for Service Queens. I can work with the nymphos because many of them are quite surprised when I take over and bring the service. Bravely giving them good DATY, finding out what they like. You get very interesting and memorable results. So yes, I bring the service even with the Service Queens.

    It's probably also why I rate FA Tomi highly, because if you get along with her you can go far. She'll do anything I ask, but she also responds really well when you bring the service. This puts her beyond other MILFs, and she is very hot to me as a bonus. Hotter than most young girls (the list is very long of butterface or flabby young girls). I am sure this is ymmv, I've heard friends who actually liked her Looks and Service but couldn't Vibe with her so they moved on. I believe them. But she has a perfect record with me, so I see her. She is an infinite msog girl, just like THC Hasumi:

    Infinite MSOG is YMMV


    I would speculate you only unlock infinite msog if you Vibe with a girl who has that potential. So, it's not Intel in the sense that most people won't get it. But, it could really happen. Nearly every HYA Hunter has the right approach that gets what I get. They had rizz before I wrote any guides, guides are only for guys on the borderline.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG menu
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG (zoomed in)

    That is to say, I would speculate not all THC girls honor the menu. It probably depends on the girl and depends on the guy. For me, Hani, FA Tomi, and some S-Tier Service HYA gave me infinite msog. Separate from that, I remember going at Baby Naye for an hour and she loved it so much I extended it to 2. No problem! 2 hour girls is a separate category from infinite msog.

    Separate from that, are total fuck toys. I have not made a very complete list, but girls that come to mind are: Cheney, Yul (Yull), Swan, Nali, FA Tomi, Rayne K, Lizza, Tiana. I didn't bold Yul because too many people are trying to board that train (I included her for transparency but just ignore), try Nali instead who is also great imo. Split the train! Drive out the duds.

    I think Naye would count in the list but I never approached her that way (I find out what each girl is best at and enjoy each girl differently). Cheney tops the list and the best way to describe her is that unlike other girls where they don't want you to bang too deep or hard she was the exact opposite. She preferred you to bang deeper and harder. It was unmistakable for me how much more she liked it. Swan was like that too. But I really have no idea if it is because we Vibed or if most guys are getting it. I just don't know. The only way to know is if other people gave their list of total fuck toys, 2 hour girls, infinite msog and then we look at the overlaps. People tend to be more open and honest about it in private.

    Attached is Value Hunter BB Yoda. If you are BB Yoda AND you are a Spinner Hunter, Areum may be a good fit. Many Value Hunters are Balanced Hunters, which matters because if I say a pre-MILF has high Service, they're not likely to come back and complain about her Service. It could happen, just not all the time. Whereas Service Hunters will way more. Service Hunters cannot trust a HYA Hunter who praises a girl's Service. We might be praising her because her pussy loves dick and is orgasmic, it gets wet naturally, and she will let you go to town with infinite msog, 2 hour action, or she is a total fuck toy. Things that don't by themselves count enough for Service guys. But, they should pay attention if we warn on Service. That usually means unusually ymmv attitude/vibe, too passive without even dtf, or skills/routine too low.
    Both of them sound really good Areum and Ella. They are both young and are nymphs so which one to pick.

    That's a hard choice for me. Both made me cum hard. But areum is a HYA, I agree and is a BJ king. Wheras.

    Ella has that thick body.

  3. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    I think MrBrt meant going from pussy to pussy without wiping, or going from pussy to mouth. For the better duos, that shouldn't be an issue. If he meant A2 P, Greek doesn't usually happen in a duo, unless it's a duo with Pepsi, but even that will require that the other girl be OK with Greek. In OC, the only duo I could think of that would be worth it would be the Sunny / Irene duo.
    Ah, yes should have been more clear. Not necessarily expecting Greek. More interested in not losing the immersion with a lot of delay in switching.

  4. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamehame  [View Original Post]
    Two girl is okay but most don't switch hole. Only older girls do more. Lesbian part is just kiss and touch. Two girls from same place long time is better than other pair they know each other.
    Sounds good. Anyone have any duo suggestions?

  5. #6393
    I think MrBrt meant going from pussy to pussy without wiping, or going from pussy to mouth. For the better duos, that shouldn't be an issue. If he meant A2 P, Greek doesn't usually happen in a duo, unless it's a duo with Pepsi, but even that will require that the other girl be OK with Greek. In OC, the only duo I could think of that would be worth it would be the Sunny / Irene duo.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrt  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the OC next weekend. It's been my dream for a while to bang two or three girls at the same time, and it seems like several list duos or trios.

    I want a true porn style experience. Switching holes and at least light lesbian action. Is this going to be possible or are my hopes too high? Any recommendations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamehame  [View Original Post]
    Two girl is okay but most don't switch hole. Only older girls do more. Lesbian part is just kiss and touch. Two girls from same place long time is better than other pair they know each other.

  6. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrt  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the OC next weekend. It's been my dream for a while to bang two or three girls at the same time, and it seems like several list duos or trios.

    I want a true porn style experience. Switching holes and at least light lesbian action. Is this going to be possible or are my hopes too high? Any recommendations?
    Two girl is okay but most don't switch hole. Only older girls do more. Lesbian part is just kiss and touch. Two girls from same place long time is better than other pair they know each other.

  7. #6391

    Duo or Trio

    Visiting the OC next weekend. It's been my dream for a while to bang two or three girls at the same time, and it seems like several list duos or trios.

    I want a true porn style experience. Switching holes and at least light lesbian action. Is this going to be possible or are my hopes too high? Any recommendations?

  8. #6390
    I say good for you for reviewing. Other people's positive experiences don't lift up your bad one. Anyone suggesting otherwise is attempting to gaslight. Sorry you had a lackluster session. This hobby is expensive enough without factoring in less than stellar visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense3099  [View Original Post]
    While I appreciate whoever said I may have TOFTT, that could be true for near term as there hadn't been many recent reports but GS is right, there were many reviews prior which is reason for my interest to see Ella K for myself. TOFTT IMHO doesn't always mean the first encounter. It can totally be recent encounters if there hasn't been any recent reviews as people / providers change, their attitude, service level, etc. Can change over time.

    And while no one goes into an appointment wishing it wasn't what you expected, shit happens. Maybe she was tired, it was 8 pm, who knows. But the point here is that not every provider is going to blow you out the water, and sharing with everyone an experience that it could've been an off day is just one data point among many.

    This forum is meant to share all kinds of experiences, both positive and negative. It's meant to help guide and make decisions to say if you read a majority of amazing reviews and a handful of negative experiences it's probably a one off. Or the converse if there's many "one and done" or "no repeat" it's probably a good indicator of a clear pass.

    My intent is to share my experience good or bad, so take it FWIW as this hobby is very much a "to each his own". So cheers fellas!!

  9. #6389

    To each its own. (Ella)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense3099  [View Original Post]
    While I appreciate whoever said I may have TOFTT, that could be true for near term as there hadn't been many recent reports but GS is right, there were many reviews prior which is reason for my interest to see Ella K for myself. TOFTT IMHO doesn't always mean the first encounter. It can totally be recent encounters if there hasn't been any recent reviews as people / providers change, their attitude, service level, etc. Can change over time.

    And while no one goes into an appointment wishing it wasn't what you expected, shit happens. Maybe she was tired, it was 8 pm, who knows. But the point here is that not every provider is going to blow you out the water, and sharing with everyone an experience that it could've been an off day is just one data point among many.

    This forum is meant to share all kinds of experiences, both positive and negative. It's meant to help guide and make decisions to say if you read a majority of amazing reviews and a handful of negative experiences it's probably a one off. Or the converse if there's many "one and done" or "no repeat" it's probably a good indicator of a clear pass.

    My intent is to share my experience good or bad, so take it FWIW as this hobby is very much a "to each his own". So cheers fellas!!
    I agree completely. No girl is just a pleasure and sex robot LOL. I went to go see Ella and made sure I just have good common sense.

    I always bring a small treat or coffee boba. And make sure I take a mint and have good breath.

    Ella was very warm and receptive after I gave her a sweet drink we sat in the bed she drank a little.

    Then we made our and started. She cleaned my johnson up real nice.

    She gave me a decent BJ, not the best but very good no tooth action. She was ready for a pounding real quick.

    Didn't hesitate on it telling me to go slow, blew right away and enjoyed it all.

    We drank our coffees while hanging out watching videos and stuff and left happy.

  10. #6388

    Went to see Chloe as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyongspot  [View Original Post]
    I went at TOFTT. Wanted to try her out. Pretty cute.

    Nice and a little thic nice tits and the right amount of ass for a pounding.

    Pleasant demeanor and good attitude no complaint as I thrusted fast.

    Enjoyed it.

    Looks 9 sex 8.
    Chloe, I liked the time I had too. Really looked like the pic where she's holding the phone the most, even though you don't clearly see her face.

    Her body was quite good, no fupa, fairly toned, looks like she doesn't eat ramen all day, very sexy, and had a spunky or upbeat personality which I enjoyed.

    Kissing and BJ, was very enthusiastic. , enjoyed every bit of the BJ. Ass was nice, I did pop faily fast in mish then doggy. So overall I think she's good, I would recommend.

  11. #6387

    One Data Point

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ella a few times too. I can agree with the shallow BJ but there was no blocking in any position. Reviewer didn't vibe with her, she had an off day or it might be a size issue.
    While I appreciate whoever said I may have TOFTT, that could be true for near term as there hadn't been many recent reports but GS is right, there were many reviews prior which is reason for my interest to see Ella K for myself. TOFTT IMHO doesn't always mean the first encounter. It can totally be recent encounters if there hasn't been any recent reviews as people / providers change, their attitude, service level, etc. Can change over time.

    And while no one goes into an appointment wishing it wasn't what you expected, shit happens. Maybe she was tired, it was 8 pm, who knows. But the point here is that not every provider is going to blow you out the water, and sharing with everyone an experience that it could've been an off day is just one data point among many.

    This forum is meant to share all kinds of experiences, both positive and negative. It's meant to help guide and make decisions to say if you read a majority of amazing reviews and a handful of negative experiences it's probably a one off. Or the converse if there's many "one and done" or "no repeat" it's probably a good indicator of a clear pass.

    My intent is to share my experience good or bad, so take it FWIW as this hobby is very much a "to each his own". So cheers fellas!!

  12. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    While his review does differ from the majority, I don't think it qualifies as "taking one for the team", as she's been reviewed here many times. It'm guessing the OP and she didn't have good chemistry or maybe she just had an odd day. Who knows. On that note, she's a favorite for a few of us. Super athletic / thick. She says she works out daily and it's plausible. Pretty face. Imo. A little GNDish, but one that plays a lot of soccer or something similar, LOL. Anyways, I'll keep seeing her while she's here and I'll enjoy that hard body every time. To each his own, I guess.
    I've seen Ella a few times too. I can agree with the shallow BJ but there was no blocking in any position. Reviewer didn't vibe with her, she had an off day or it might be a size issue.

  13. #6385

    Chloe

    I went at TOFTT. Wanted to try her out. Pretty cute.

    Nice and a little thic nice tits and the right amount of ass for a pounding.

    Pleasant demeanor and good attitude no complaint as I thrusted fast.

    Enjoyed it.

    Looks 9 sex 8.

  14. #6384
    Ella K
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense3099  [View Original Post]
    A total one and done for me. While YMMV and to each his own, Ella K is not it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Damn sorry to hear that. Thanks for TOFTT. I was eyeing her ads for a minute now.
    Thanks for the Intel on Ella K. It's been months since I've seen her so we need reports like yours. The more reports the better.

    Areum
    Quote Originally Posted by MalvinHarris  [View Original Post]
    Saw Areum recently and had a good time. Would age her at late 30's, hard manmades that look good on her figure. Has a nice spinner body and toned upper body, can really notice it when she flexes. Tries hard to please but can be a bit performative with the dirty talk. Sloppy dfk, high level BBBJ and English is good enough to converse basic things during downtime. Open to a lot of positions and knows how to work her hips. Doesn't allow FIV. I'd see her again but not exactly a priority until after I see some of my regulars first, book with confidence. She plans to stay in OC for a while.
    Yes, those are Areum's strong and weak points. She is in good shape and her body feels great, it is petite for spinner hunters. I would even say if you are not a spinner hunter then you are at a handicap if you pick her. Her kissing is actually too deep for me but I can ask her to tone it down. It brought back memories of other Service girls and how they'd attack me and I'd be on the defense, which is total role reversal for a HYA Hunter usually taking charge. She can talk a lot and be a bit performative, it could be too much for others. It's the most common feedback. But she's putting in the effort and I can work with her, her strong points outweigh that for me. I suspect non-Spinner Hunters don't see the appeal, which is to say she ranks high Service among the spinner options but a full Service Hunter has other options. Her English is decent which is a plus to me for convo later. Her bbbj is sloppy and good to me, clearly a level above almost all the HYA. The way I do things, I see lots of HYA for Looks but I need some cute enough girl for Service and she passes my standards. Her body is my type. It's why I think she is ideal for Balanced Hunters looking for a good Price (i.e. BB Yoda), and they should be a Spniner Hunter too. Someone not looking to maximize Looks or Service but wants some of both. She is good Value to me.

    About bbbj, hers is high tier to me. But I don't want to confuse Service Hunters, they don't agree with me on Service half the time. So it might not be enough for someone else who is some kind of connoisseur of bbbj, and I really can't help you. It's possible we simply have different criteria on bbbj. So just take it as one data point, my opinion doesn't count any more than others. I just choose to give an opinion in the first place for the others who don't say anything. Generally, if I warn a girl has low Service then Service guys nearly always agree. Whereas if I say a girl has high Service, then it's more like 50-50 for the full Service Hunters. I assume that means she must be missing something that I don't care about or want that others look for. For example, if a girl is good at rimming, anal, or squirting I consider that a minus not a plus.

    High Service
    The very best Service Queen I ever met was a squirter (CGLA Hani) - but you see what made her great was she asked and knew I did not want that. So she didn't! The universal definition of good service is when a girl does what you want. The first thing she did was slap my ass and asked me if I liked it rough. I told her to go easy on me and she did. That makes her waaaaay better than the girls who just assume and attack you. That is my criteria for Service Queens. I can work with the nymphos because many of them are quite surprised when I take over and bring the service. Bravely giving them good DATY, finding out what they like. You get very interesting and memorable results. So yes, I bring the service even with the Service Queens.

    It's probably also why I rate FA Tomi highly, because if you get along with her you can go far. She'll do anything I ask, but she also responds really well when you bring the service. This puts her beyond other MILFs, and she is very hot to me as a bonus. Hotter than most young girls (the list is very long of butterface or flabby young girls). I am sure this is ymmv, I've heard friends who actually liked her Looks and Service but couldn't Vibe with her so they moved on. I believe them. But she has a perfect record with me, so I see her. She is an infinite msog girl, just like THC Hasumi:

    Infinite MSOG is YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Infinite MSOG
    Yes you heard me right. See the attachment for THC where it uses an infinity symbol to show Infinite MSOG. It really was, and THC Hasumi let me do as many times as I wanted. Young girls are built different.
    I would speculate you only unlock infinite msog if you Vibe with a girl who has that potential. So, it's not Intel in the sense that most people won't get it. But, it could really happen. Nearly every HYA Hunter has the right approach that gets what I get. They had rizz before I wrote any guides, guides are only for guys on the borderline.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG menu
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG (zoomed in)

    That is to say, I would speculate not all THC girls honor the menu. It probably depends on the girl and depends on the guy. For me, Hani, FA Tomi, and some S-Tier Service HYA gave me infinite msog. Separate from that, I remember going at Baby Naye for an hour and she loved it so much I extended it to 2. No problem! 2 hour girls is a separate category from infinite msog.

    Separate from that, are total fuck toys. I have not made a very complete list, but girls that come to mind are: Cheney, Yul (Yull), Swan, Nali, FA Tomi, Rayne K, Lizza, Tiana. I didn't bold Yul because too many people are trying to board that train (I included her for transparency but just ignore), try Nali instead who is also great imo. Split the train! Drive out the duds.

    I think Naye would count in the list but I never approached her that way (I find out what each girl is best at and enjoy each girl differently). Cheney tops the list and the best way to describe her is that unlike other girls where they don't want you to bang too deep or hard she was the exact opposite. She preferred you to bang deeper and harder. It was unmistakable for me how much more she liked it. Swan was like that too. But I really have no idea if it is because we Vibed or if most guys are getting it. I just don't know. The only way to know is if other people gave their list of total fuck toys, 2 hour girls, infinite msog and then we look at the overlaps. People tend to be more open and honest about it in private.

    Attached is Value Hunter BB Yoda. If you are BB Yoda AND you are a Spinner Hunter, Areum may be a good fit. Many Value Hunters are Balanced Hunters, which matters because if I say a pre-MILF has high Service, they're not likely to come back and complain about her Service. It could happen, just not all the time. Whereas Service Hunters will way more. Service Hunters cannot trust a HYA Hunter who praises a girl's Service. We might be praising her because her pussy loves dick and is orgasmic, it gets wet naturally, and she will let you go to town with infinite msog, 2 hour action, or she is a total fuck toy. Things that don't by themselves count enough for Service guys. But, they should pay attention if we warn on Service. That usually means unusually ymmv attitude/vibe, too passive without even dtf, or skills/routine too low.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Value Hunter BB Yoda.jpg‎  

  15. #6383

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Damn sorry to hear that. Thanks for TOFTT. I was eyeing her ads for a minute now.
    While his review does differ from the majority, I don't think it qualifies as "taking one for the team", as she's been reviewed here many times. It'm guessing the OP and she didn't have good chemistry or maybe she just had an odd day. Who knows. On that note, she's a favorite for a few of us. Super athletic / thick. She says she works out daily and it's plausible. Pretty face. Imo. A little GNDish, but one that plays a lot of soccer or something similar, LOL. Anyways, I'll keep seeing her while she's here and I'll enjoy that hard body every time. To each his own, I guess.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 427 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape