Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Download X
  1. #101
    Hi, everyone relatively new to this. Is it a bad idea to tip girls upfront? Hoping it provides better service but wanted everyone's take. Thanks!!

  2. #100
    If you ever thought of flying to Korea just to bang their girls, this post could save you time and money. Whereas if you are a budget guy, just ignore this post. It's not for you.

    CGVIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak Casper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    Great idea! Can you?

    Any Senior Member can create a new thread. Nobody ever wants to do it. Until someone volunteers to do that I'll use this thread so it doesn't fill up the Korean BB Thread. I won't be able to use the agency myself since LA is too far, so I have no horse in the game. I just want people who are Looks First to know their options. So, imagine this meme below and instead of MILFs you put 1500+200:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1782371216 HYA Thanos

    The Japan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    ..current active pornstar 1200-1500. If you want even more selective, contact Japanese pornstar agency to book them
    It's true. If you are the thirsitiest Jgirl Hunter, you can even fly to Japan. THC Hasumi is JAV and these are screencaps from her work:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1786944164 THC Hasumi that ass
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1786944164 THC Hasumi those lips
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The rest of this post is about THC Hasumi and Shibuya Galaxy. If you aren't into jgirls, just skip.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622555 Japan DH Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7672761 Japan Guide
    It was $277 HR at the 90 minute rate, all legal in Japan. She is a beautiful HYA+ jgirl and proud of her JAV work. There is not the same taboo in Japan as long as you get consent. That is critical - even girls who offer video are creeped out by secret video. Hasumi is open and proud of her JAV, and the above are from her public works. Some girls are not open about it, so I don't mention it.

    Don't Fly Over
    But flying to Japan and Korea is crazy, no way guys are seriously considering that. Actually, even if you fly to Korea you can't bang their top girls. Even if you're Korean, even if you're rich. It's referral only. The best I could get is a really good hj/bbbj from a cute Korean HYA thanks to Intel from ISG. Even some other really special experiences I had in Korea, it was thanks to my Korean friends who knew the place. "Invite only"

    CGVIP
    LA is too far for me but if CGVIP expands to OC, I'd try it once. I keep an open mind and I don't have really high expectations, so I think of it the same way as duos. I considered the duos to be very expensive too but the novelty of it was good for one time.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...31#post7724331 Duos Feedback

    Luxury Pricing
    Quote Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK  [View Original Post]
    To charge $1,500 for 100 minutes and then another $100 for MSOG is true nickel and diming. I've dabbled with European escorts around that price range and MSOG is included without exception when you are booking that amount of time. It's not even a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient John  [View Original Post]
    Here's my take on this. I get it that they are using the current pricing structure as a basis but I find it hilarious that they have a MSOG add on. Especially given the duration of almost two hours. I say get rid of it and just stick into the base rate and have it available. The BB one I can understand cause some girls might just not want to do it.
    Yes, the upcharge is unusual since it is 100 minutes. Every time I've done over 70 minutes in Asia, it was unlimited free shots and I always got it. Whether the cheapest shop or the most luxury shop, I'm not supposed to think about pulling out my wallet a second time.

    Infinite MSOG
    Yes you heard me right. See the attachment for THC where it uses an infinity symbol to show Infinite MSOG. It really was, and THC Hasumi let me do as many times as I wanted. Young girls are built different.

    Not just as many times as I wanted, but literally anything I wanted if I tip her. Booker even said "video with face just don't post online" - copyright and revenge porn laws apply. So exactly as advertised if I whip out my phone she is so happy to suck my dick on camera. Anywhere I film from she performs for it. This makes THC Hasumi Rank 8 Jgirl Video, and only 3 girls rank any higher including Video Master (Rank 9). But I noticed my own friend only got Rank 6 Video out of her, which goes to show that every service is ymmv:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7651055 Legend of Video Master

    100 minutes or 8 Hours
    I've tried many shops that offer odd increments like 50, 70, 100, 120 minute options. THC is a good example where 90 minutes is the way to go. But it is a lot more time than you might expect. If it's my first time, I'll just chat with the girl and get to know her 5 minutes. I get a good look at her, and if I see something I like I give her 1 compliment. Just one simple and genuine compliment is ideal. The goal is to have a balanced approach, not trying too hard while not being too cold. Then, let's get her clothes off and see what's going on. All throughout the process and shower you make her feel safe and comfortable, you gradually work on her and turn her on. When you do foreplay right, more girls will love your dick in them.

    Some showers are fast, some are slow. It really depends, but with Lani for example her bathroom was fully lit so I could get a real good look at her HYA body, that ass. Hands all over, some light foreplay if she allows high middle and low for all the parts. I once remarked to Bay Yul last tour that her bathroom is so huge and well lit (it is literally bigger than the bedroom) that we might as well do the entire session there.

    Soaplands typically have a 50 vs 70 minute cutoff where it's assumed to be 2-shot or unlimited shots. If it was a soapland like Etoile, I was treated like a King beginning to end. $522 for 120 minutes, SS-Tier Service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622555 Tokyo Delivery Health: TAE, Gingira, THC
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7596300 Hinata @ Etoile (Yoshiwara, Japan)
    Quote Originally Posted by TD Leafs  [View Original Post]
    This is my guess on this new VIP club.

    I bet they're promoting same girl on both site. With different rate and see if anyone bites on new VIP site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renishii  [View Original Post]
    I wish I didn't need to screen for another agency. Pictures look great.

    already screened with 2 other k agencies
    I think these questions you can answer yourself, especially if you already use CGLA.

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Looks promising if money isn't an issue. $1,500 for 100 minutes. BB $200. Definitely going to be safer bb. Each girls are only accepting 3 per day.

    First day 10/17.

    https://www.cgvipclub.com/
    At corgs there are low volume girls at 600 to 1500 hr. Every person I've known who has done that has said low volume was clearly better, including myself. But many guys just care about price, so it's not for them. Price is something hard to get over, especially since even if the girl is hot it still depends on taste. All of the 600 to 1500 hr girls I know of had three qualities: Young (25-35), Hot (S or A Tier), Fresh, and Exclusive. There are some early 20s girls, but they rarely have all 4 traits so they can't charge High Premium (600 and up). This is the judgement of 20 years of corgs.

    What is Fresh?
    What is Fresh? There are many types, but I will give one extreme example (it is the rarest kind).

    There was one kgirl I remember who was so new she told me "I am almost virgin". I don't believe such a silly claim, but then her service did show it. She could not understand or believe the things I did to her, even though I was simply doing the regular Lizza guide that won't even impress other HYA. I'll point out she didn't even know to shower with me, so I did it myself. And then when I exited the bathroom, she went in and closed the door to get undressed so that I wouldn't see her get naked. Never seen anything like it.

    She was very nervous, just like all the Dragons today were the first they first day they started years ago. She was afraid of even being touched, so I had her lay down and we just lay down for several minutes looking at each other. Eventually I got her going and while kissing she wouldn't even open her mouth. I teased, "most girls kiss with tongue" and she said she doesn't even kiss her boyfriend with tongue. I was stunned silent.

    Seducing such women is the challenge full HYA Hunters prefer anyways, so I moved on to other things trying one after the other until I saw what she liked. In the end, I found out she really loves dick in pussy. Like it was the newest and greatest thing ever. It was kind of like Hanni (OC only) who was also very new to it. A more elevated version of Rayne or Lizza. The way her pussy reacts to dick, it's not something girls can fake. Or if they could, they should!

    I asked if she'd consider doing bb, but this kgirl was so scared of the idea. But the week after, she told me I could and put it on the menu. She noticed I was pulling out to nut outside of her just in case she was still scared of bb. So on my third visit she reminded me, "You can finish inside from now on". Hot damn!

    Every Fresh girl is very different from the next. So, it is not one simple definition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    KDC Julie was a good example where even though she was new to this, she made up for that with good attitude and enthusiasm. She was Fresh, the same way Rayne K was her 1st and 2nd day on the job.
    KDC Julie could not believe how good bb felt, it was like it was her very first time (I saw her right when she started). I think she was more addicted to bb than my own friends, which is crazy. Well..
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7700808 What is Fresh 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...sh#post7702111 What is Fresh 2

    Rayne K seemed to enjoy things a bit more than I expected. Same for Baby Yul. Some girls enjoy sex even more than me. I made sure to urgently remind friends to see them. They got it too. We are ready to gatekeep these girls, but I feel sorry for people and point them out. So when people say I'm a fake reviewer, I just roll my eyes. I guess they want me to gatekeep instead. And actually, you should figure out who's good and tell me instead. But then I search their reviews and they have exactly 0. WTF! People just selfishly follow our Intel and have nothing but weird questions. But if you don't review girls your opinion doesn't count.

    Corgs have luxury pricing figured out. Hot and Young just brings a girl to 400-600hr. But Fresh, and Exclusive brought it to luxury pricing. It's why the ultra luxury cgirls were always low volume and limited time. I told one 500 hr cgirl that she'd make more money if she charged 400 hr. She said no, she wants to charge 600 hr. The low volume girls all think this way. If they had to charge less they will not do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient John  [View Original Post]
    They toyed with OTP tokens and self-scheduling, touting real photos like this iteration, and even their own forum. But my guess is that they bite more than they could chew. For whatever reason they faded into a defunct LA agency.
    Yes, there is no point reinventing the wheel. If there is any model to follow, it is the high end corg model. You can get rich guys for a short time, and then that's it. You run out of guys fast at 1500. You could get repeats, but apart from those repeats there won't be much sustain for a lot of guys in the 800-1500 range. It's why corgs only host high end girls for 5 or 10 days. I wrote entire PSAs about this last year.

    The real problem is above a certain number, I could have whole day dates with my S-Tier ATFs. I'll go to Japan and date a different S-Tier girl a day, twice if I like. It's like $1000 per date and sugaring is legal. So, I get 5 dates a week with different beautiful women plus "days off" for soapland and actual whole-day sightseeing. They'll meet me at my hotel, then when everything that could be done is done we get something to eat, play outdoors, try something new. If they took real good care of me, I'll see them for a 2nd or 3rd date. Some girls are $600 for 4 hours, others are $1000 for 6 hours including dinner (they are also hotter), some are JAV. It depends on the girl (and her commute).

    The only time I paid 1500 was when I did OTC and the girl unexpectedly let me do way more and we went well over time. But, OTC is not convenient:

    The Problem with OTC
    When I did OTC with some corg girls, they charged me the normal rate. Even though she could offer me a discount for OTC by avoiding the booker cut, OTC is dangerous for the girl so that brings her rate back up to normal. The irony is OTC is dangerous for me too in that I don't wake up losing a kidney. But since we both knew each other was safe and respectful, no problem. Guys who are not respectful, they are not safe for OTC no matter how safe they were for incall. It is why OTC is so dangerous for girls.

    There are many other problems with OTC I've written out in other guides. Girls flake and don't show, guys do it too. The list is too long to write out here.

    The Super VIP
    One girl was 500 hr and I saw her on her day off, so I was the only guy who saw her. Low volume is awesome in some regards because she was happy to let me go to town on her for the full hour. The hour was just a suggestion, and I could stay as long as I liked because she liked me. That's exactly why I picked her.

    As a result, I asked for things and she let me do everything. Things no one normally gets at the shop (this is a cgirl). So I tipped her for it, and we went out to lunch after. The key ingredients were she liked me and I was safe and respectful. I didn't make demands or pressure her and she was free to say no and we'd do things normally. It is the low pressure approach where you are bold and direct, respectful, and the girl is free to say no. Actually, when women can say no they are more likely to say yes. And if they don't, you just move on and another woman will:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dd4XfqagTgA/?stkn=X[ Low pressure approach
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7718057 City of Industry Strategy

    UTR BB
    I'll use this example to explain UTR BB, because this example is a corg cgirl I met this year. So nothing I say could raise expectations about kgirls. Anyways, I was playing with this cgirl and she was so happy to see me again. And I noticed, her P2P was very suspicious. But that could mean anything - Shelby has super good P2P too, but she is GFE only. I know that cgirls tend to be GFE only and terrified with BB, but they sometimes make an exception for a regular they really like. Not just UTR BB, but anything is possible.

    I remember Boner ranked girls as GFE first, GFE but UTR bb next, then BB girls, then upcharge BB girls in his priority order if I remember right. But most guys flip it to UTR bb first. A few girls will offer a guy like Boner everything - hard and enthusiastic P2P, suspicious hints, and on repeats all the way. They do it because they like him and want him to get addicted to her pussy and come back. It is diabolical.

    It reminds me of the Honored Matres from Dune whose sexual skills were perfected to the point of addiction for any man that encounters them. Then men become enslaved in their minds to the woman. Actually, I've see that in real life too. There are guys who do everything a woman asks and he just hands her all his money. It is called The Doom. So, beware of UTR BB. The cure is always another woman.

    What YMMV Is
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    One girl told me she'd charge 400 to a guy she liked, 1000 to a guy she didn't want to do it with. But if he agreed, she'd do it reluctantly. If you ever had to repair your house you'll get highball quotes too, they are "make me do it" quotes. To be clear, she would actually rather do 400 with me because she feels comfortable, low risk, easy work. If a girl doesn't feel safe or comfortable with a guy, she's not even going to do it for 1000. That's what it is. There is not really "one price" for that reason, but don't take that to mean the highest rate you hear a girl ask is what she's charging 80% of guys.

    To be sure, other girls told me 800-1200. They didn't like me.
    Look, if you are a C-Tier Looks guy there is real hope. To girls, our Looks are also up to taste and it is +/- 2 Tiers. So some girl is going to think you look A-Tier, another girl thinks ou look E-Tier. Nobody can explain it, but it simply works like that. So when you notice a girl genuinely likes you, that's the girl. When girls like us, they can't help but give us better service. The low pressure approach is how I used to nampa in Japan:

    Nampa
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DXIf31dEsNA/?stkn=X High Level Nampa
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704398 How to Nampa (last half)

    Note I'm attaching ?stkn=X to the end of the link to fix it. If you try to share IG video using copy url, it will copy a referral ID that can suggest your IG account to the person you send the link to. But if you set it to anything like 'X', it still works.

    Fresh and Exclusive
    About CGVIP pricing, I'm assuming each girl is priced according to her level so it won't always be 1500. Same way corgs work. Some of us have banged 800, 1000, 1200, and 1500 hr cgirls. And while early 20s does exist, it's not what makes a girl expensive. The most expensive girls were Fresh and Exclusive. It was 1-2 guys a day. In my OTC case, I was the only guy (I could literally take her out all day) and she let me do way more.

    Forced To Bang Aunties
    We could tease rich guys paying for luxuries, but I won't complain. I just want people to have options and to dodge the aunties if they choose. I remember years ago some of us were forced to bang aunties and pretend we liked it, because people were afraid to post negative reviews:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7727828 Forced to Bang Aunties

    If an agency doesn't allow negative reviews again, then we're back to square one. It's gonna happen again. TER admin will notice and ban them until they fix it. Years ago I begged TER admin once a month to make an exception because I'm just trying to review 1 ATF for the banned shop (FirstAsians / SDAG). But no, they do not fool around. They need proof before they will ban, but they take it seriously every time. To avoid that scenario, I'm just pointing it now before it gets worse. With 2 East Coast agencies, there was no warning. I think in one case it was something as simple as $20 kickbacks for reviews - real reviewers but that ultimately makes them shill reviewers. Other cases were worse.

    Also attached is ETO Hinata's schedule last year. Notice how low volume she is with 2 hour sessions. 3 appointments a day max. That's how an SS-Tier Service girl does it. It is nearly Honored Matres level service, because I still want to repeat her again to this day. The last attachment is fan-submitted polaroids from Rokusan Anzu, a show girl. Some random guy posted them to her IG, you can get 2 polaroids too if you show up to Rokusan Angels in Roppongi to see her show. She is the Lookalike model for MH Lai Sa. For Full Jgirl Hunters, the Fly to Japan Club:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7674480 Japan 2026 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7675051 Japan 2026 2

    Lookalikes and Descriptions
    While I'm here, I'll also attach 2 lookalikes for Baby Yul, Subin, Crystal. Yul is not as curvy but has a better face compared to her body lookalike. Subin is hotter than these lookalike examples. Crystal is Very Skinny and Tiny.

    Baby Yul - (Yull) - High Looks, High service for HYA. Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa.
    (11.4 Score S, BB++ Pricing, Slightly Thick HYA)

    Subin - Very beautiful like a model. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, white skin, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. Breast shape is what I like, good for cupping from behind or when she leans over you for 2nd bbbj. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with basic words. Very sensual, she has a routine so I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right. Would repeat. Speaks some conversational Chinese.
    (11.4 Score S, GFE, Model type kgirl)

    Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her). Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English, sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose
    (9.7 Score A+, BB+ Pricing, Team7 Tiny Spinner)

    LA is too far for me due to all the OC ATFs in town. So, it's up to you guys to figure it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THC System.jpg‎   Infinity MSOG.jpg‎   inline_000.png‎   800575442_17904216663587142_7785315713447666609_n.jpg‎   Baby Yul Ningning Aespa.jpg‎  

    Jvid x Baby Yul.jpg‎   Songjooah vs Subin 02.jpg‎   Subin vs Onsen Ikkou.jpg‎   Crystal vs Seb1nnn.jpg‎   Crystal vs Rose BlackPink.jpg‎  


  3. #99
    If you are a GFE guy, Ng and Subin. If you love skinny, Aqua. If you love tiny, Rai, Crystal, Tiana, or Nali. Each of these girls are easy repeats to me due to their Looks, Service, Price combo.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711577 The Jedi Archives

    LA Available List
    Nali - Spinner, top tier body, high service. 5'1", top tier D MMs, late 20s, skinny, very long black hair to waist, very cute ass in both look and feel, good English, a bit sassy. Cute GND face. Very fit with a high muscle and low fat body. Tits and ass are S-Tier and stand out - best view for tits is when she's standing, best view for ass is in doggy. Very skilled bbbj, serial deepthroater, fucks back a lot. Her MMs look huge on her tiny frame. Important: Even for nymphos who enjoy sex a lot, you need to work with her and start slow so her pussy adapts. Some foreplay by kiss, tits, and pussy will help a girl loosen up and get wet. If you follow that and start slow, a lot of girls will love your dick in them.
    (11.9 Score S+, Upcharge Pricing, The Last Dragon)

    D MMs look huge on a petite girl like Nali. Face is not main appeal but it is young which is safe for young guys. She tends to get more attractive each visit, we can't help it. Nali remembers what you like and improves on repeats. Best to show up clean and skip the shower. It is known. KGLA and Kbeauty only.

    Subin - Very beautiful like a model. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, white skin, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. Breast shape is what I like, good for cupping from behind or when she leans over you for 2nd bbbj. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with basic words. Very sensual, she has a routine so I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right. Would repeat. Speaks some conversational Chinese.
    (11.4 Score S, GFE Pricing, Model type kgirl)

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaQTb_ygz5o/ Subin looks like skinnier version
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfmGDdE_mC/ Kim Go Eun (Single's inferno) but PreMilf

    It is lay back and relax service as far as I can tell. The view is fantastic from all angles. People don't understand why she's only 360. But actually, it's the other girls who are over-priced. Subin's price is repeat friendly.

    Ng (Nggg) - Very beautiful. Good looks and service. Tallish, skinny, white skin, light bush, 30s, 5'6", C tits with good nipples. Good face and body, beautiful pre-MILF face. It is a nicer face than typical HYA. Body and ass are beautiful with a skinny waist. Good pussy, GFE only. Good eye contact and attention. Most HYA Hunters will be happy, maybe unless you are very young. Good English.
    Service is very good and she knows what to do, she gets right to it. In extended notes, I wrote "DDG Premilf, Hot Wife, will seduce you". Many people had the same impression. Very good conversationist, intelligent, a bit sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but sexier
    (10.2 Score S-, GFE+ Pricing, Charming beauty)

    Her boobs are MMs but they're good quality and I can't usually tell. She is like Baby Sweet's big sister in some ways (taller, older, pre-MILF), the connection is good and natural. I noticed many people liked Ng's face more than Baby Sweet, but Baby Sweet's body more than Ng. I think so too, but that's in the context of both of them being high level. Ng is more DTF and seductive, while Sweet is more charming like a princess.

    Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her), more than many MILFs. Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English, sassy. It's not super close, but yes she does look like Rose from Blackpink.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose
    (9.7 Score A+, Upcharge Pricing, Team7 Tiny Spinner)

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/crystal Crystal

    She has lost weight and her body is in top form Tiny:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1787695950 Crystal vs Dou

    Aqua (Zoey) (LA) - B cup MMs, late 20s, very skinny, nice ass that feels great, pussy is good. Good bbbj skills, enjoys sex. Easy rec if you like skinny. Body feels great. As with HYA, I'm pretty sure service and vibe depend on compatibility. I vibed with her, so everything was great. Popular among HYA Hunters. One Vibe model is Luna x James on pornhub, showing her overall body type and shape. But it's not close enough to call a Lookalike:
    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search...h=luna+x+james PH Luna x James
    https://get9irl.com/BabyAqua
    https://kbeautygirls.com/baby-aqua2
    (8.5 Score A-, Upcharge Pricing, skinny HYA)

    Aqua might bring out a vibrator as you go at her. Next is a photo model showing Aqua's gap between her legs. She is skinny and if you are behind her and on your knees, you can see her pussy from behind. Not many girls have such a view. Baby Eve also has this view.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787483743 The Aqua gap

    Tiana - 5'2", tiny spinner, skinny, tanned. B cup MMs, sensitive nipples. Long black hair with stylish curls, small hands and small feet. Submissive and with some skills, knows how to ride. Not a service queen, but nice for spinner lovers. She is young to me, my guess is about 30. She is ticklish on neck and side of face, LFK. Enjoys sex and naturally wet, quiet and subdued feedback, genuine reactions. Good visuals especially doggy. Petite. Will stroke you gently when you hug her. Team7 spinner body. Her body has a good shape and feel. Well toned and normal skinny.
    (7.3 Score B, BB Value Pricing, Tiny kgirl)

    At bb inclusive pricing, I prioritize her the same as the A-Tier upcharge girls.
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tiana Tiana

    Rai (Raii) - Tiniest kgirl, C MMs, very skinny, 4'10", early 30s, maybe 85 pounds. Some skills, knows what to do. Doggy is best view, ass is very nice like a mini Nali. Very DTF, good Vibe. Enough English for basic conversation but not fluent. She is the tiniest kgirl. She may get on her tippy toes to wash your shoulders. She is a Tiny Unicorn that is hard to find, so if that is your thing it elevates her higher than just her Looks and Service indicate. I.e. the rarity factor.
    (6.0 Score B-, BB Value pricing, Tiny Unicorn)

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/rai
    https://get9irl.com/Rai 360 for 1hr (2shot 40 extra)

    Photo guides thanks to SSG:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1773257632 Rai Body Lookalike
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7552728 Rai / Baby Abby Guide (bottom)

  4. #98
    Jgirls
    80% of the time, jgirls are for Jgirl fans and not Kgirl fans. Clear exceptions were MH Cherry (11.9 Score S+), Riri J (11.9 S+), and long ago CAKD Yua (10.8 S). People who normally only see kgirls still remember them fondly, but such girls are about 1 a year. There was also Mari/Namiko but her OC tours were always short. Otherwise, the problem is jgirls don't match kgirl fan expectations on Service or Tits. They don't have kgirl attitude. Some of them are young but not fit, or have a nice face but not body, and you have to bring the service. I can work with that, but just FYI.

    Maya J is back due to popular demand. She is Face over Body, smaller naturals, and you have to bring the service. There is also Arisa J and Latte J, but they are new and no idea:
    https://get9irl.com/BabyMaya
    https://get9irl.com/BabyArisa
    https://get9irl.com/BabyLatte

    There is a new jgirl AV Fuji J, but also no info:
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/av.fuji-j AV Fuji J

    Some people reported disappointments especially years ago on JAV girls, but I had many good experiences too. So did Boner from what I gather. But we each saw different girls, and I think that's all it was. Some are great and some are not, it is the whole spectrum and we need Intel.

    As long as the JAV was recent (0-2 years), the average jgirl actually looked as good as their JAV. In two cases (MH Yanjia, MH Yua) the girls looked way better. Yanjia lost 10 pounds, Yua got ridiculous DDs. But other times, no info on even the JAV or sometimes it was not the girl.

    With the site slow, I'll expand out some selected reviews so you don't have to click around:

    MFM with Aria
    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    Aria was open to having 2 guys to fill her up. I engaged a fellow monger to experience the next level hobbying.

    After a brief period of organizing the logistics and timing. We met at the location destination.

    As we entered the bedroom, we both undressed and we had showered prior to our arrival, so we got into action.

    Aria got on her knees and put both of our cocks into her mouth, her nympho maniac manner got into high gear.

    All of us moved to the bed, she laid down, my partner started to face fuck her and I engaged eating out her tight pussy.

    In no time she got really super wet she started to cream and I got to taste the cherry flavor she was pulsating out, in which.

    Got her energized to sucking my partners cock with more vigor and starting to suck his balls and his enlarging cock and started to.

    Service 9.

    Looks 9.

    Donation $1000.
    I don't have experience with MFM, but I'll point out there is a thread for Kgirl MFM to find partners:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...333-K-Girl-MFM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashiz  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Yuna for a solo visit and can only imagine how hot she would be. Had asked her about the option and she mentioned that nothing turns her on more than deep throating 2 men at the same time and getting spit roasted. Definitely interested.
    Thank you, I got hard just reading it but I don't think she's into that at all.

    For girls that are willing you mainly need someone else who wants to do it and are willing to pay MFM (sometimes 1000), and then you pick your girl. Both of you should be screened and you communicate with the booker. This helps ensure everybody's safety - it shows that guy was safe for other girls in the past and knows what to do. And don't worry, there's the Golden Rule:
    https://youtu.be/Pi7gwX7rjOw?t=50 Golden Rule
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8TJBr00cuE Bros do it together

    I don't know MFM myself, I just want people who do it to have info and be safe. But it reminds me of my past experiences in Japan. In Japan I used to go to korgs with friends, and we would run a train on the girls we thought were hot. All of the shops were in Shin Okubo, basically the Ktown of Tokyo. You show up and hung out in the living room with guys facing girls. So even though I went with a friend or two, there would sometimes be another guy or two there. You chat with the kgirls or watch TV until you decided which girl to take. You got to pick 2 or 3 girls each visit (About $160 for 2 girls, about $200 for 3 girls). It was cheap and if the girl was A-Tier I'd pick the same one twice and OTC her.

    It was 15 minute service which is all you really need since the girls were all young and acceptable looks. Uusally A to C Tier, mostly early 20s but if a preMILF kgirl showed up you knew she had skills. If we liked the same girl, we could take turns with her. Then we'd be back downstairs and it'd be all normal chatting and watching TV together. Hot stuff.

    So, I always thought it normal if a girl was young and hot to tell my friends about it and invite them to join in. Everyone was happy.

    Sadie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    P: The photos are Photoshopped; in person, she has a cute and sexy face and a lion-like hairstyle.

    L: She looks like she's in her late 20's. Her breasts are natural, C-cup, and great to touch with a lovely feel; the nipples are the perfect size for sucking, and she reacts well. Her pussy is nice, too.

    A: She is kind and amiable, and she adapts well to the other person while striking the right balance in conversation.

    S: In my experience, she is excellent at LFK and DFK (10/10) and has a great touch with her tongue; her BBBJ is average (7/10), and she puts real effort into BLS (7/10). Best of all, she is open to any position, never complains, and is very accommodating and eager to please. It feels amazing to do DFK in the "Mish" position. Sucking her breasts is fun too, and she enjoys DATY she even told me that her entire body is an erogenous zone. The pussy is pretty good, too.

    E:1 hr / 320 B / 360.
    Baby Yuju
    Quote Originally Posted by RookKnight  [View Original Post]
    P: Somewhat representative but not as full (body) as those pics, more slim than pic.

    L: Mid to late 20's? White skin and Slim build. Man made C cups. Tasteful face work done pretty face. 2 small tattoos. If I had to give a good comparison, it would be Baby Sweet. A+ face and A body.

    E: Decent. Has a slight UK accent.

    A: Nice and sweet. Totally reminded me of Baby Sweet. But YMMV.

    S: Shower no preview. LFK and DFK. Good BBBJ and she can almost DT. More slow and sensual. Multiple positions, no complaints. She is experienced. No noob here.

    E: $500/ hr.

    Re: If money is no object and you like new HYA, then yes.
    Baby Yuju has some weeks left and trains leave, she is HYA. People generally agree she's worth seeing if you are into HYA, but pricing is not as repeat friendly. If you enjoy that for what it is, you can decide later if she's repeat worthy for you.

    Baby Yuna is late 20s with a combo of Looks and Service, a bit thick. She is premium pricing now. I notice some people have good chemistry and enjoy her company, so there is more than just Looks and Service. Things like Price, Age, New / Fresh, Chemistry are factors people consider that are beyond just Looks and Service. That is to say Age and Fresh I've already factored in to Looks and Service, but some people count it worth double compared to me. And Chemistry is truly ymmv. I tried to expand out some out but it is hard to do right now, so start here:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710513 Baby Yuna

    Rai is back. I can relate to this review of her, but I think it is up to preference (if you like Tiny girls) and things like Vibe are always ymmv:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710377 Rai

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    How do these superheroes join up to defeat an adversary?
    When the site is stable, I ask around for feedback on girls or get reports on them. There are other review sites and groups like HX and Telegram, but each have their pros and cons. So I simply ask people who use other resources what they heard. The most critical point is you simply need to know who is reliable and also what their taste is.

    Hwasa
    Quote Originally Posted by BenCooks  [View Original Post]
    P: She's the person in the pictures. Hwasa is tiny with some meat. If you are into spinners, you'll like her.

    L: Standing around 5 feet tall, if I had to guess her weight, maybe 95-100 lb? She's skinny and with some nice Full c cups to D? Very nice build and her boobs felt very natural to me.

    E: Yes but not perfect.

    A: Very good attitude and friendly. She lets me do whatever I want and no complaints at all. Very engaging through out the whole session. Felt like a real GF.

    S: Service department is very good from me. She covers all the position and didn't rush on the BBBJ. Usually girls would give BBBJ until hard and starts fucking. She asked me few times if I want more, which was a plus! Mish, Cowgirls, RCG, doggy and finished with a nice CIM.

    Are: its a repeat for me. Good price with BB.
    Anna J aka Mayu J
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    Anna J.

    P: representative. Picture of her with balloons is representative of facial features, but cheeks are slightly wider.

    L: young, probably mid to late 20's. Slimish build with thick thighs and slightly thick torso. Face is similar to pictures. She has big expressive eyes. Pictures are a bit more glammed up. Natural C's. She is short but I doubt she is 80 lbs, probably more like 100.

    E: minimal.

    A: a little bit scatterbrained.

    S: mouthwash, shower, no preview. Decent but short BBBJ. She is pretty flexible, pussy is fairly tight. Maybe a bit performative with the moans.

    E: $340/ hr.

    Re: maybe.
    Note this is Mayu J not Maya J which is 1 letter off. 90% of the time there is a 1 letter difference, it is a completely different girl. 10% of the time, it is a typo. So for example when I mentioned Yuju to someone as HYA, they thought I was talking about Yooju but that is a different girl. Also HYA.

    In Norcal Mayu was NG 432 July Virgin aka Anna J aka Mayu J. Worth seeing to a Jgirl Hunter.

    Maya (kgirl)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElonMusk  [View Original Post]
    P: may be her but photoshop was used. I wasn't disappointed with her looks.

    L: 8/10 Maya is attractive to me and she definitely has a nice figure but she shines a lot based on her service. A real throat goat on her. Nice pussy and starfish. Manmade Cs. 5 ft. , 115 lbs. She loves to take a pounding.

    E: translator.

    A: Typical K-Girl hospitality. Very cute and friendly.

    S: went into the standard shower routine and she licked my body and smiled while showering me. Went on her knees and put my whole cock in her mouth while it hit the back of her throat. So much slurping noises. My legs were starting to feel weak. So much smiling and "you like honey". Went to the bed and she got on top and kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Really had to stop her before I exploded. Then she got on top and was really wet riding and grinding on me. Legs feeling weak and I could feel myself shaking from the intensity. Got her into doggie and pounded. She really squeezed her wet pussy and I popped. Simply amazing. Got a nice massage with dfk and showered to go home.

    E: 350.

    Are: yes I really enjoyed her level of.
    Kgirl Maya wins many Votes when I ask about Service Queens. I can't grade them myself, so I rely on other tasters. I will point out lately there is also Thai Maya (also a Service Queen) and now jgirl Maya. This is not that common, but when it happens make sure to read carefully to figure that out. Maya is in LV at VAC:
    https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up

    Isabella V is also at VAC and is a young Viet girl with top tier face. Body is thick and short, has good tits and ass, GFE only. Scarlett is also there but this is OC Kiki not a different Scarlett who was popular in LA. OC Kiki is Face over Body hot mom type, LA Scarlett is Body over Face. Even though I liked Scarlett as a hot mom type kgirl, she is backup level to me and it's really up to taste.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709008 Maya and Scarlett
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709002 VAC Isabella V

    As far as I know, you can only discuss VAC and LTLV korgs on this site. The other korg is banned from mention and so are their girls in that context. I don't make the rules, I simply pay attention and duly enter all knowledge of hot women into the Jedi Archives.

    Actually, I notice half the time the only reason I know about a girl and some other Super Taster doesn't is that I simply wrote it down while they forgot it. They'll even see a girl and tell me how she was, and a year later they know she is good but can't describe her anymore. But I can, even though I didn't see her. If I describe her back to the original taster, it is 100% accurate because that is his taste and opinion. The key to all this is to know who is reliable and what their taste is. I have one file of Intel of girls I personally saw, then a second file of Intel from girls other reliable people saw. A third file for dumb Legends, a fourth for Rankings, another for Japan, and so on.

    If you do that, you can use an encrypted drive:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    For an encrypted drive I like Bestcrypt by Jetico but I'm sure others have better and more popular solutions. Don't encrypt your whole drive, just encrypt a small volume file that opens up into a drive when you unlock it. Dump what you need there. Backup the entire volume if you like (just make sure the volume is closed so you don't write to it during backup). Never a problem in decades.
    There is also Veracrypt or encryption for Mac, plus other tips:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7581656 Encryption for Mac
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7157574 Inbox full, how to dump your inbox
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ic#post7114663 Callondoc for antibiotics

  5. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepper  [View Original Post]

    I think this was in reference to Janey not Miko J.
    Yeah. My bad. I thought it was a reply to your Janey review. Good catch. My comment was for Janey.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Anyone KIT with Lime? Did she really retire?
    I saw her last time she was in LA, and she told me she was retiring, which is a shame because she looked better than ever. That tight, firm, shapely fitness model body was a joy to ravage.

  7. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoi  [View Original Post]
    Different girls idk why they using Lime's pics LOL.
    Anyone KIT with Lime? Did she really retire?

  8. #94

    Miko J

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepper  [View Original Post]
    P: Not her. Some body pics slightly representative.

    L: 5'4"-5'5". Early to mid 30's. Cute face. Natural head to toe. Slim and fit, with natural smaller Bs and a decent ass. Light skinned with no tattoos but some skin blemishes throughout.

    E: Above average English, easy to make conversation with.

    A: Friendly and accommodating.

    S: Shower no preview. LFK and DFK. Multiple positions no complaints. Ok service but dtf and pussy is extremely tight.

    E: 340/ HR, +100/ BB, +50/ MSOG. Video and CIM options.

    Are: Maybe, that tight pussy is probably worth a revisit.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me she is beautiful. From your review, it doesn't sound like she is DDG but more CYA? Slim fit? Whose body does she have?
    Maybe somewhere in between pretty and cute but more cute to me. I don't really think DDG in my eyes though. Body wise maybe like a taller Aqua? Or Erica (recent one)? I think there was some mention she is a dancer / ballerina and body type prob fits the bill.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    What most people consider DDG, she is not, but most will agree she is cute. I like her look.
    I think this was in reference to Janey not Miko J.

  9. #93

    Newbie

    Hi everyone,

    I've mostly been a lurker, and I'm sorry I haven't posted before. I'll be in Los Angeles this weekend and I'd like to try something new. There aren't really services like this where I'm from so.

    Who would you guys recommend for a good prostate massage?

    Thanks in advance!

  10. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoi  [View Original Post]
    Different girls idk why they using Lime's pics LOL.
    Completely different girls / body types.

  11. #91

  12. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by ANon  [View Original Post]
    For the ones who've seen janey, is she same as lime? I noticed the bathroom pic was the same, or is it two different girls using the same pics?
    Different girls idk why they using Lime's pics LOL.

  13. #89
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Janey

    For the ones who've seen janey, is she same as lime? I noticed the bathroom pic was the same, or is it two different girls using the same pics?

  14. #88
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Alie is in MN

    Looks like she is going to be starting soon in Minneapolis / St. Paul.

    https://007street.com/new-fiancee

  15. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    She is a must sea, enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderman24  [View Original Post]
    What booker is she from? Can't find her anywhere.
    Aile is gone, she just finished her last day. She was with CGLA and BG. If people liked her and reviewed accurately, even giving warnings for who shouldn't see a girl, then the right people will find their girl and might even repeat. When that happens, girls naturally stay longer and come back. There is no disadvantage to this method. It saves people time and money to go straight to a girl that's their type. Hype just hurts girls and guys in the long-run.

    Just a reminder that replies to PLEASERs should go here, since the PLEASER thread is only for PLEASERs as a rule.

    When kgirls show up Socal, it is usually for a limited time whether weeks or months. Aile first appeared in the 6/24 roster of 13 Hot Girls of LA. So, that was 3 weeks to see her.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...le#post7654313 6/24 13 Hot girls in LA
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...le#post7656675 Aile
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...le#post7665637 Aile

    It's also possible to ask the booker, but they are sometimes going by what customers tell them. The problem is, there are many people who tell them a MILF is young and a girl with big Tits is beautiful. So, it is a loose approximation. Some people are +/- 3 Tiers of approximation even though they are trying their best and still learning so to speak. Or, they're afraid to tell the booker a girl's strengths and weaknesses even though that would help people the most. But, this route is still better than nothing. After a week or two, the bookers get a more accurate picture as more feedback piles in.

    Most girls fall into an archetype of Looks or Service, Face or Tits or Body, Younger or Older. If you can at least identify that, it would help. Otherwise, Rabbits who rush in and toftt for us are going to have a harder time than they need to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    There are some popular girls who are not HYA. They are simply super hot MILFs. If you are into MILFs, Aile:
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/aile

    She is same age as Cari and just as hot. Or if you think there is a hotter MILF, please let us know. I guess this is also an important PSA that just because a girl is popular, it doesn't mean she is for you. Let the MILF Hunters handle her. Exactly like with Janie K, a girl's success rate for guys shoots up if guys accurately know her appeal.

    The Dream
    HYA Hunters had a dream, that anyone who wants to dodge old women could do it just by looking up who was young and hot. Or that MILF Hunters could dodge the HYA by reading how young they were.
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam777  [View Original Post]
    P: those are her pics. Accurate body representation and very similar face glammed up to look younger

    L: I'm going to guess late 30's early 40's about 5'5 thin body with a pretty face and one of the nicest MM double DDs I've ever seen. Perfect light colored nips and soft to touch, bless that surgeon. Ton of work done, including bbl, hips, face. Medium sized tattoo on the side of her abs. She's a TOAS barbie doll service queen.

    A: playful, fun, dtf service queen.

    S: Tons of body rubbing in shower but no preview. DFK and LFK to the bed, asked if I was OK with oil said sure why not. Poured a ton of oil on her tits. If you like big fake tits it doesn't get better than this. They weren't a natural "pancake" style like zuri or Tifa, but more round jugs with amazing responsive nips. Tittyfucking into BBBJ and bls. Decent DT bit more than halfway down. Unprompted lifted my legs and hinted at rimming. She went to town for extended rimming / tuma with a bunch of oil for HJ. Asked if I wanted prostate which I don't typically partake in, but agreed. Next 10 min were a blur before I asked if I can FF with her head off the edge of the bed. She agreed but pleaded not to be too aggressive. Light FF, one hand on her tits, one on her pussy meanwhile she slipped a finger in me too. WTF! Getting ready to erupt finally asked for sex. CG and doggie, decently tight pussy and absolutely unloaded into the bag. Round 1 took quite a while and she hinted at the time since I had paid for 2 shots. Told her not to worry, more rimming while I rubbed one out til CIM. Playfully slapped me said she was not expecting that much cum, I was honestly surprised also I think the prostate play builds massive loads. Helped me get dressed and said she will be here for another few weeks likely..
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraZebra  [View Original Post]
    Had to see Aile given the review sounded very promising. Absolutely one of the best tits I've ever seen. Awesome rimming and prostate massage which is exactly what I wanted. Today is her last day, then she's going elsewhere for 2 months but she'll be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape