Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 6410
-
10-05-26 21:07 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 31Ah, yes should have been more clear. Not necessarily expecting Greek. More interested in not losing the immersion with a lot of delay in switching.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 18:11 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 31Sounds good. Anyone have any duo suggestions?
Originally Posted by Kamehame
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 14:06 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 1303I think MrBrt meant going from pussy to pussy without wiping, or going from pussy to mouth. For the better duos, that shouldn't be an issue. If he meant A2 P, Greek doesn't usually happen in a duo, unless it's a duo with Pepsi, but even that will require that the other girl be OK with Greek. In OC, the only duo I could think of that would be worth it would be the Sunny / Irene duo.
Originally Posted by MrBrt
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Kamehame
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 13:46 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 49Two girl is okay but most don't switch hole. Only older girls do more. Lesbian part is just kiss and touch. Two girls from same place long time is better than other pair they know each other.
Originally Posted by MrBrt
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 12:34 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 31Duo or Trio
Visiting the OC next weekend. It's been my dream for a while to bang two or three girls at the same time, and it seems like several list duos or trios.
I want a true porn style experience. Switching holes and at least light lesbian action. Is this going to be possible or are my hopes too high? Any recommendations?
-
10-05-26 10:39 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 286I say good for you for reviewing. Other people's positive experiences don't lift up your bad one. Anyone suggesting otherwise is attempting to gaslight. Sorry you had a lackluster session. This hobby is expensive enough without factoring in less than stellar visits.
Originally Posted by Nonsense3099
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 00:53 #6389Regular Member

Posts: 14To each its own. (Ella)
I agree completely. No girl is just a pleasure and sex robot LOL. I went to go see Ella and made sure I just have good common sense.
Originally Posted by Nonsense3099
[View Original Post]
I always bring a small treat or coffee boba. And make sure I take a mint and have good breath.
Ella was very warm and receptive after I gave her a sweet drink we sat in the bed she drank a little.
Then we made our and started. She cleaned my johnson up real nice.
She gave me a decent BJ, not the best but very good no tooth action. She was ready for a pounding real quick.
Didn't hesitate on it telling me to go slow, blew right away and enjoyed it all.
We drank our coffees while hanging out watching videos and stuff and left happy.
-
10-05-26 00:16 #6388Regular Member

Posts: 10Went to see Chloe as well
Chloe, I liked the time I had too. Really looked like the pic where she's holding the phone the most, even though you don't clearly see her face.
Originally Posted by Jonnyongspot
[View Original Post]
Her body was quite good, no fupa, fairly toned, looks like she doesn't eat ramen all day, very sexy, and had a spunky or upbeat personality which I enjoyed.
Kissing and BJ, was very enthusiastic. , enjoyed every bit of the BJ. Ass was nice, I did pop faily fast in mish then doggy. So overall I think she's good, I would recommend.
-
10-04-26 21:53 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 75One Data Point
While I appreciate whoever said I may have TOFTT, that could be true for near term as there hadn't been many recent reports but GS is right, there were many reviews prior which is reason for my interest to see Ella K for myself. TOFTT IMHO doesn't always mean the first encounter. It can totally be recent encounters if there hasn't been any recent reviews as people / providers change, their attitude, service level, etc. Can change over time.
Originally Posted by SoloAdventure
[View Original Post]
And while no one goes into an appointment wishing it wasn't what you expected, shit happens. Maybe she was tired, it was 8 pm, who knows. But the point here is that not every provider is going to blow you out the water, and sharing with everyone an experience that it could've been an off day is just one data point among many.
This forum is meant to share all kinds of experiences, both positive and negative. It's meant to help guide and make decisions to say if you read a majority of amazing reviews and a handful of negative experiences it's probably a one off. Or the converse if there's many "one and done" or "no repeat" it's probably a good indicator of a clear pass.
My intent is to share my experience good or bad, so take it FWIW as this hobby is very much a "to each his own". So cheers fellas!!
-
10-04-26 13:45 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 298I've seen Ella a few times too. I can agree with the shallow BJ but there was no blocking in any position. Reviewer didn't vibe with her, she had an off day or it might be a size issue.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 07:33 #6385Regular Member

Posts: 13Chloe
I went at TOFTT. Wanted to try her out. Pretty cute.
Nice and a little thic nice tits and the right amount of ass for a pounding.
Pleasant demeanor and good attitude no complaint as I thrusted fast.
Enjoyed it.
Looks 9 sex 8.
-
10-03-26 18:54 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 2774Ella K
Originally Posted by Nonsense3099
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the Intel on Ella K. It's been months since I've seen her so we need reports like yours. The more reports the better.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
Areum
Yes, those are Areum's strong and weak points. She is in good shape and her body feels great, it is petite for spinner hunters. I would even say if you are not a spinner hunter then you are at a handicap if you pick her. Her kissing is actually too deep for me but I can ask her to tone it down. It brought back memories of other Service girls and how they'd attack me and I'd be on the defense, which is total role reversal for a HYA Hunter usually taking charge. She can talk a lot and be a bit performative, it could be too much for others. It's the most common feedback. But she's putting in the effort and I can work with her, her strong points outweigh that for me. I suspect non-Spinner Hunters don't see the appeal, which is to say she ranks high Service among the spinner options but a full Service Hunter has other options. Her English is decent which is a plus to me for convo later. Her bbbj is sloppy and good to me, clearly a level above almost all the HYA. The way I do things, I see lots of HYA for Looks but I need some cute enough girl for Service and she passes my standards. Her body is my type. It's why I think she is ideal for Balanced Hunters looking for a good Price (i.e. BB Yoda), and they should be a Spniner Hunter too. Someone not looking to maximize Looks or Service but wants some of both. She is good Value to me.
Originally Posted by MalvinHarris
[View Original Post]
About bbbj, hers is high tier to me. But I don't want to confuse Service Hunters, they don't agree with me on Service half the time. So it might not be enough for someone else who is some kind of connoisseur of bbbj, and I really can't help you. It's possible we simply have different criteria on bbbj. So just take it as one data point, my opinion doesn't count any more than others. I just choose to give an opinion in the first place for the others who don't say anything. Generally, if I warn a girl has low Service then Service guys nearly always agree. Whereas if I say a girl has high Service, then it's more like 50-50 for the full Service Hunters. I assume that means she must be missing something that I don't care about or want that others look for. For example, if a girl is good at rimming, anal, or squirting I consider that a minus not a plus.
High Service
The very best Service Queen I ever met was a squirter (CGLA Hani) - but you see what made her great was she asked and knew I did not want that. So she didn't! The universal definition of good service is when a girl does what you want. The first thing she did was slap my ass and asked me if I liked it rough. I told her to go easy on me and she did. That makes her waaaaay better than the girls who just assume and attack you. That is my criteria for Service Queens. I can work with the nymphos because many of them are quite surprised when I take over and bring the service. Bravely giving them good DATY, finding out what they like. You get very interesting and memorable results. So yes, I bring the service even with the Service Queens.
It's probably also why I rate FA Tomi highly, because if you get along with her you can go far. She'll do anything I ask, but she also responds really well when you bring the service. This puts her beyond other MILFs, and she is very hot to me as a bonus. Hotter than most young girls (the list is very long of butterface or flabby young girls). I am sure this is ymmv, I've heard friends who actually liked her Looks and Service but couldn't Vibe with her so they moved on. I believe them. But she has a perfect record with me, so I see her. She is an infinite msog girl, just like THC Hasumi:
Infinite MSOG is YMMV
I would speculate you only unlock infinite msog if you Vibe with a girl who has that potential. So, it's not Intel in the sense that most people won't get it. But, it could really happen. Nearly every HYA Hunter has the right approach that gets what I get. They had rizz before I wrote any guides, guides are only for guys on the borderline.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG menu
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG (zoomed in)
That is to say, I would speculate not all THC girls honor the menu. It probably depends on the girl and depends on the guy. For me, Hani, FA Tomi, and some S-Tier Service HYA gave me infinite msog. Separate from that, I remember going at Baby Naye for an hour and she loved it so much I extended it to 2. No problem! 2 hour girls is a separate category from infinite msog.
Separate from that, are total fuck toys. I have not made a very complete list, but girls that come to mind are: Cheney, Yul (Yull), Swan, Nali, FA Tomi, Rayne K, Lizza, Tiana. I didn't bold Yul because too many people are trying to board that train (I included her for transparency but just ignore), try Nali instead who is also great imo. Split the train! Drive out the duds.
I think Naye would count in the list but I never approached her that way (I find out what each girl is best at and enjoy each girl differently). Cheney tops the list and the best way to describe her is that unlike other girls where they don't want you to bang too deep or hard she was the exact opposite. She preferred you to bang deeper and harder. It was unmistakable for me how much more she liked it. Swan was like that too. But I really have no idea if it is because we Vibed or if most guys are getting it. I just don't know. The only way to know is if other people gave their list of total fuck toys, 2 hour girls, infinite msog and then we look at the overlaps. People tend to be more open and honest about it in private.
Attached is Value Hunter BB Yoda. If you are BB Yoda AND you are a Spinner Hunter, Areum may be a good fit. Many Value Hunters are Balanced Hunters, which matters because if I say a pre-MILF has high Service, they're not likely to come back and complain about her Service. It could happen, just not all the time. Whereas Service Hunters will way more. Service Hunters cannot trust a HYA Hunter who praises a girl's Service. We might be praising her because her pussy loves dick and is orgasmic, it gets wet naturally, and she will let you go to town with infinite msog, 2 hour action, or she is a total fuck toy. Things that don't by themselves count enough for Service guys. But, they should pay attention if we warn on Service. That usually means unusually ymmv attitude/vibe, too passive without even dtf, or skills/routine too low.
-
10-03-26 18:47 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 286Ella
While his review does differ from the majority, I don't think it qualifies as "taking one for the team", as she's been reviewed here many times. It'm guessing the OP and she didn't have good chemistry or maybe she just had an odd day. Who knows. On that note, she's a favorite for a few of us. Super athletic / thick. She says she works out daily and it's plausible. Pretty face. Imo. A little GNDish, but one that plays a lot of soccer or something similar, LOL. Anyways, I'll keep seeing her while she's here and I'll enjoy that hard body every time. To each his own, I guess.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 18:07 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 441Damn sorry to hear that. Thanks for TOFTT. I was eyeing her ads for a minute now.
Originally Posted by Nonsense3099
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 13:09 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 126Yumi
I saw Yumi, pics are her. Walked in instant dfk, showered, and starts a aggressive bbj. I was able to place my hand on her head and guide her. Got on bed for 69 and then started with reverse cowgirl and then mish. Blew first load. Rested then she started blowing me and got into 69 again. She did not wash herself after first round. So my boys were swimming in there. I did not daty, just gently played with her. Naughty girl! Got hard and a few positions. But its hot and I couldn't finish 2nd round. A plus for effort, showered and left at the one hour mark. She looks like pics and was aggressive with me. If you are good with the pics and ok with MILF with good service. Give her a shot.











Reply With Quote





