Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 6398
-
10-03-26 18:47 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 286Ella
While his review does differ from the majority, I don't think it qualifies as "taking one for the team", as she's been reviewed here many times. It'm guessing the OP and she didn't have good chemistry or maybe she just had an odd day. Who knows. On that note, she's a favorite for a few of us. Super athletic / thick. She says she works out daily and it's plausible. Pretty face. Imo. A little GNDish, but one that plays a lot of soccer or something similar, LOL. Anyways, I'll keep seeing her while she's here and I'll enjoy that hard body every time. To each his own, I guess.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 18:07 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 441Damn sorry to hear that. Thanks for TOFTT. I was eyeing her ads for a minute now.
Originally Posted by Nonsense3099
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 13:09 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 126Yumi
I saw Yumi, pics are her. Walked in instant dfk, showered, and starts a aggressive bbj. I was able to place my hand on her head and guide her. Got on bed for 69 and then started with reverse cowgirl and then mish. Blew first load. Rested then she started blowing me and got into 69 again. She did not wash herself after first round. So my boys were swimming in there. I did not daty, just gently played with her. Naughty girl! Got hard and a few positions. But its hot and I couldn't finish 2nd round. A plus for effort, showered and left at the one hour mark. She looks like pics and was aggressive with me. If you are good with the pics and ok with MILF with good service. Give her a shot.
-
10-03-26 00:44 #6380Senior Member

Posts: 74Ella K. SAG
Read some reviews about Ella K and wanted to try someone new. TLDR. One and done for me, but YMMV.
P: don't think it's her. There is a slight resemblance if you squint your eyes hard.
L: face was kinda cute but as other said she's a hard body. Not fat, but solid. Didn't feel soft and had some upper arm bulge. When I saw her she had a mad farmers tan. Okay D MM, small nips.
I'd give her F: 6. 5 / Body 6.
E: meh, enough to converse.
A: good attitude, but something just didn't click for me.
S: I was genuinely excited as others have said her BBBJ was on point but that wasn't the case. No DT, LFK was meh, and overall just didn't get that PSE feel.
Usual, routine. Shower no preview, in the room some lfk then sat down for some BBBJ with her kneeling and this is where I expected some mind blowing BJ but it was quite lackadaisical. No DT, no gagging, didn't even try. Kept around the head and top third of my shaft with some really light ball tease. No BLS and about 3 minutes asked for the bed for some more non-pleasing BBBJ.
Thought maybe she needed some warming up so asked for 69 which she obliged. Spun her around and as others have stated went to town on her ass and pussy. Got some juices flowing so I thought hey maybe things will look up.
Spun her back around and got her on top. Slow entry and honestly some very unpassionate fucking. Didn't want me to move just lay there so she controlled the depth and motion. Ended up thrusting back because I felt myself going soft. Turned her around for some acg, scissor, and back to cg.
Think she sensed I wasn't digging it so she hoped off, sucked my cock some more and suggested mish. Figured maybe in mish I can control how hard I fuck the shit out of her which was true, but something about the way she positioned and squeezed her legs prevented the full pounding I intended to give her.
Even after throwing her legs on my shoulders to pump deep it just didn't feel right.
Slowed the pace, pulled out, and ended up laying back down for some more mediocre BBBJ before she started using lube to stroke me back to full mast. Flipped her on her back and before she could squeeze her legs I pushed them wide spread eagle and went to pound town with my balls slapping her asshole making her scream and moan. Finally!! Getting somewhere now. Didn't want to risk losing the advantage so ended up pummeling her pussy in mish for a solid 10 mins before blowing deep inside.
Afterwards washed up and left.
E: 340 bb which isn't bad, but tbh I should've went with someone else.
A total one and done for me. While YMMV and to each his own, Ella K is not it for me.
-
10-02-26 19:33 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 221Areum
Saw Areum recently and had a good time. Would age her at late 30's, hard manmades that look good on her figure. Has a nice spinner body and toned upper body, can really notice it when she flexes. Tries hard to please but can be a bit performative with the dirty talk. Sloppy dfk, high level BBBJ and English is good enough to converse basic things during downtime. Open to a lot of positions and knows how to work her hips. Doesn't allow FIV. I'd see her again but not exactly a priority until after I see some of my regulars first, book with confidence. She plans to stay in OC for a while.
- M.
-
10-01-26 15:22 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 131Enji
I booked Enji through RokM, but she should be listed with all the bookers.
On the better side for pricing at 380 all-in, BBFS and MSOG. Went to a familiar apartment complex in Tustin, and was pretty happy with who greeted me behind the door. Cute face, really nice body, and sexy lingerie. Blue toast and shower, and then to the bedroom where she sat me down at the edge of the bed and started with an amazing BBBJ session. She used her hands to massage my balls as she shoved her mouth on to my cock. Fantastic deep throating skills! I really loved that she pays good attention to the balls, with a lot of really nice ball licking mixed in with sucking my cock and using her hands. I would kill to experience a multi-hour session of her just edging me with her mouth and hands. Had her get up on the bed so we could 69, and that was amazing too, getting to lick her pussy while she's deepthroating me and moaning. She's very enthusiastic in cowgirl and was able to keep my cock in her as she rotated around from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl and back again. Missionary and doggy are two of my favorite positions though, and I ended up shooting my first load in her pussy in missionary. Took a small break while she washed up, then when she came back, we lay together for a bit before I asked her to use her hands for round two. Solid handjob (with some fucking mixed in) got me to shoot a second time.
She's definitely going into my regular rotation.
-
10-01-26 13:16 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 802Mariel
This girl is HOT. Like Kpop idol hot. Beautiful face, thin spinner body. Great BBBJ. Could be more aggressive but can't have it all.
-
09-27-26 16:06 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 95Chrissy in Tustin
Last saw Chrissy a couple of years ago. I missed her LA tour but happened to be in OC so I booked a sesh. I attached a pic because she's sometimes confused with EllaK / Krissy / Christy. The pic is very representative so if you like it, you'll like her in person. I saw her and Krissy at the time and remember wishing Chrissy's face was on Krissy's body. Not so this time (though I haven't seen Ellak / Krissy recently). Chrissy's body has firmed up (she's healthily thicker (not fat) than Krissy) and her MM C's are still jug-tacular. She remember me and was all over me once we got in the bedroom. Her BBBJ was good but no DT (though she would go down as far as she could go when I applied some light pressure on top of her head). She enjoyed DATY but no FIV / FIA (occasional FOA was ok. YMMV). Lots of DFK throughout. Finished CIP during mish then opted for the MSOG. After performing CPR on JR to get Rd2 started, banged away in K9 before finishing CIM. OC is a bit of a haul but Chrissy is certainly repeat-able. Hope she comes back to LA.
-
09-27-26 16:02 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 126Tomi
I saw Tomi last week. Looks like she is gone now. Been hobbying for a long time. Didn't know about her till recently. I am a sucker for skinny with implants. Add a tramp stamp tattoo. Body is my type. Walked in light kiss. Showered and then to the bed where she began a bbj session. Led to 69. Her pussy lips were meaty and her clit was easy to find. As I went to town on her she became engorged and hopped on for cow girl. I was checking us out in the mirror. Watching this skinny thing bounce up and down my dick was amazing. She got tired and asked for switch. Went to mish and then doggy and blew. She cleaned herseld and we cuddled. Then I initated round two. She blew me and got me hard easily. Repeat od first riumd and blew again. Looked at clock and we had 10 minutes left. Rested and then showered and left. Just the right mix of looks and service. Would repeat when she comes back.
-
09-24-26 20:02 #6374Senior Member

Posts: 1301Various OC girls
Below are some of the girls I've seen over the past few weeks (all are available through the usual bookers).
Georgina. In town from Vegas (I think she usually just stays for a couple of weeks, so she's probably leaving this week or next week), so I had to see her. There's something about her that is extra sexy to me. She has awesome tits with amazing eraser nipples. Gorgeous face too. Perfect ass for doggy, and best of all, at least for me, a magic pussy. Her pussy just fits my cock so damn perfectly. I don't have a large cock by any means, but her pussy just hugs my cock so perfectly, I struggle to last before I cum in her pussy. She's on the higher end of the non-upcharge side (400 for one hour), but worth it.
Sunny. One of the best bodies when you're in the mood for a tight slender body. Pretty face, and great attitude too. One of the only upcharge girls I'll see. I love DATY and 69 with her; she really gets into it!
Irene. She's had more work done than I like, but plenty of mongers seem to like that. Good service attitude and has a great BBBJ. Glad she's at the non-upcharge rate of 350 though, and at that rate, definitely worth seeing at least once.
Enji. I've seen her in PV and now in OC, and she's just as fantastic in OC. 380 all-in is great, especially since that includes MSOG. Unfortunately, most non-upcharge girls no longer include MSOG, but if you're like me and generally only can shoot once in an hour, that's fine. She has a great attitude and is super service oriented. She will sometimes push me back down if I'm trying to transition from BBBJ to fucking, saying, "just wait," as she keep sucking my cock and licking my balls. I love how enthusiastic she is with her BBBJ. If I didn't like cumming in her pussy so much, I would just let her keep going with the BBBJ until I came.
-
09-23-26 18:18 #6373Regular Member

Posts: 35FA Tomi
Met with Tomi from FA on Hx yesterday for an hour. $320+$50 bb+50 msog. She has a thin body, hard to tell her face bc she had the red light going on in the room but she seemed good looking. She gets into it. Started with some lfk / dfk then I hopped on the bed for some bbj action. Played with her pussy for a bit then she maneuvered for 69. She sucjked my dick for 5-10 minutes while I ate her pussy, I flipped her over for mish and she was surprisingly tight, got wet pretty quick and I busted in like 5 minutes. I was 20 minutes in the meet. Ridiculous. I didn't nut for a week bc I thought I would see someone on Saturday, then Sunday nobody got back to me except a ridiculously expensive older listcrawler woman, then nobody got back to me on Monday either. She gave me a light massage while we killed some time with more lfk / dfk. We tried for round 2 but I couldn't nut again, we showered then I left.
-
09-22-26 19:13 #6372Senior Member

Posts: 29Its not that they are sister companies, they are all salespeople pretty much competing for your business.
Originally Posted by CaddyShack1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:12 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 29Heji
Went to the apartment in tustin. She's MILF-post MILF, thicc short. Big MM. Been to this location many times. English is a bit lacking but I used google and stuff to translate, she knew when I wanted to do doggy or mish. Started with shower of course, no shower service. Then lots of DFK, very enthusiastic about it, rimmed me for quite a while, really long BJ she was good at taking doggy, and mish, she had quite the hips, blew load, since conversation was a bit lacking she gave me a nice massage.
-
09-22-26 13:12 #6370Regular Member

Posts: 12Prada
Long and slender, on the MILF side, body was still slender, and nice legs. Had to use my phone and stuff to communicate, but tries her best to give me a good time.
Some LFK, then a nice long BJ, had some fun spanking that ass and feeling those legs and MM before finishing load, if you like them a little amazonian she's good.
-
09-22-26 13:08 #6369Regular Member

Posts: 12Up to you I think, after verify they all seem to have similar selection.
Originally Posted by CaddyShack1975
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






