Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 14600
-
10-01-26 16:27 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 409Nykee
This is a very recent pic. Like. A couple days. Her & I go way back. To when she called herself Mia. She was my regular. I fucked her more than my ex wife. She was perfect for me. I felt so comfortable with her. Well. We had a falling out of sorts. I was in a totally different mind set then. We have since worked out our differences. For the same donations she is a seasoned veteran & to me sexy as fuck. I'm glad to see she has her own place now. She has come a long way. So I am going back to making her my regular. Someone to have actual conversation with.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/672117805166
-
10-01-26 13:18 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 115Gotcha, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Casper11
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 11:55 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 162Star
Star lives in Miami. She comes to Naples to work a few moths at a time and goes back to Miami. Think she's been gone from Naples 3 months now. Not sure when shell be back.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 07:08 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 2653
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
Actually the link is in 14529 but you will see it when you look for 14530!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 05:41 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 409She
Was a drugged out mess back then. I said I used fuck her when she was prego couple yrs back.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:00 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 35Don't risk Doll Face
She will waste your time and rob you. Jer boyfriend will come not with a pitbull, but a gun and rob you.
-
09-30-26 22:31 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 115Star Naples
Does anyone know if Star has retired or something? I haven't been able to get a response via text and many of her ads are gone except for an old one from a year ago.
For reference: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...myers-15508502.
-
09-30-26 16:45 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 831LOL, not new to STG. She was also on BP and TL and CL and whatever else there was way back.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:30 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 409Link
Her link is in post #.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
14530.
-
09-30-26 15:19 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 50Spinner
Do you have pics or a link for the no name spinner?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-30-26 12:24 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 409Whoaaaa
Here you go you perves. Unfortunately Nykee was asleep. I was pretty spent after a good workout so I had her ride my dick. Caution. She has THE tightest pussy ever. Its like a virgin butthole. Heck of a time getting her in there but once she in lorry have mercy on my cock. They have a nice house. Entrance is on the side makes it nice. I mean its off MLK kinda close to County lock up. But nice quiet street. That is until I shot my load. I think I'm good to go for awhile I'm getting old for this. Man. To be 60 again. I was fucking 2-3 different girls in one day.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:27 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 871I don't meet her criteria either but she looks damn good. Anyone partake?
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:06 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 740Threesome girl
She first started to post with some black dude offering threesomes. There must not be a market for that because she dropped him from the ad. She still states that Black Men are preferred. She looks pretty good but I don't meet her preferences so I am a no-go.
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 09:17 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 668How to get this link to work
The 2 links here are the same address. Neither link is live. To see the link, open a new tab. Use your mouse left button to highlight the link, and then the right button to copy. Go to the new tab and left click in the upper address bar, then go to "paste" and right click. Link will be active.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 06:01 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 409Fellas. I'm on one he'll of a roll
I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
14530
I have her link posted on that post #










Reply With Quote






