Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 975 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14561

    Your exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he's in love with her. Totally understandable, she looks great. And also that's the way he posts stuff on here, whaatever comes on his mind and its funny to top it of. Kinda refreshing. I like reading his posts.
    I post whatever is on my mind. Jesus fuck no one had a problem when Scarlet was every other post. At least Nykee is good on the eyes.

    Guys are asking what about this one what about this one. I am posting straight legit girls. I have posted how many different girls in the past month. 4? I prefer at least semi hot girls I can't help in this hobby they are far & few between.. I can pick up any Scar at my local shithole bar.

    Look at my post history I have reviewed damn near every girl on STG and then some. When Scar was here everyone stopped posting. This forum runs on traffic. Yes maybe Nykee name does pop up in my posts but there is only one direct review and she is like The 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. No matter who you post there is some sort of connection to her. LOL.

  2. #14560

    Wtf

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You're new, learn to use the Report Post button.

    A2

  3. #14559
    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?

    At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.

    We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.
    Maybe he's in love with her. Totally understandable, she looks great. And also that's the way he posts stuff on here, whaatever comes on his mind and its funny to top it of. Kinda refreshing. I like reading his posts.

  4. #14558

    I suppose

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?

    At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.

    We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.
    Could be some truly jaw gripping, tooth biting Cooter Pedro. I dunno. Maybe it's the way she tilts her head. Who is PCW?

  5. #14557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Really?

    When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?

    At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.

    We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.

  6. #14556

    Ebony

    Any info on this one? Are the photos accurate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/089758653700

  7. #14555

    Nykee

    This is a very recent pic. Like. A couple days. Her & I go way back. To when she called herself Mia. She was my regular. I fucked her more than my ex wife. She was perfect for me. I felt so comfortable with her. Well. We had a falling out of sorts. I was in a totally different mind set then. We have since worked out our differences. For the same donations she is a seasoned veteran & to me sexy as fuck. I'm glad to see she has her own place now. She has come a long way. So I am going back to making her my regular. Someone to have actual conversation with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/672117805166
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20261001_161445.jpg‎  

  8. #14554
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper11  [View Original Post]
    Star lives in Miami. She comes to Naples to work a few moths at a time and goes back to Miami. Think she's been gone from Naples 3 months now. Not sure when shell be back.
    Gotcha, thanks for the info.

  9. #14553

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Star has retired or something? I haven't been able to get a response via text and many of her ads are gone except for an old one from a year ago.

    For reference: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...myers-15508502.
    Star lives in Miami. She comes to Naples to work a few moths at a time and goes back to Miami. Think she's been gone from Naples 3 months now. Not sure when shell be back.

  10. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    Do you have pics or a link for the no name spinner?

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Her link is in post #.

    14530.
    Actually the link is in 14529 but you will see it when you look for 14530!

  11. #14551

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    LOL, not new to STG. She was also on BP and TL and CL and whatever else there was way back.
    Was a drugged out mess back then. I said I used fuck her when she was prego couple yrs back.

  12. #14550

    Don't risk Doll Face

    She will waste your time and rob you. Jer boyfriend will come not with a pitbull, but a gun and rob you.

  13. #14549

    Star Naples

    Does anyone know if Star has retired or something? I haven't been able to get a response via text and many of her ads are gone except for an old one from a year ago.

    For reference: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...myers-15508502.

  14. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    I have her link posted on that post #
    LOL, not new to STG. She was also on BP and TL and CL and whatever else there was way back.

  15. #14547

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    Do you have pics or a link for the no name spinner?

    Thanks.
    Her link is in post #.

    14530.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape