Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 974 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 14600
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14540

    Black men preferred

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Count me out I'm a cracker. At least she honest & your not going to meet her husband / boyfriend coming out of the closet. No pun intended.

  2. #14539

    Googled the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAPenguin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reached out but google her ph number and easy find her fb page, seems like a significant other passed away recently.
    I see the post from around the 12 of this month. Looks pretty recent.

  3. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Haven't reached out but google her ph number and easy find her fb page, seems like a significant other passed away recently.

  4. #14537
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.
    Tried setting up a meeting a month ago and she stopped responding. No mention of a significant other.

  5. #14536

    Anybody check this one out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/050762597384

    Texted when she first started posting. Required husband / boyfriend be present during session not sure if that's still the case. Just wondering.

  6. #14535

    Pre visit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/276502302124

    I went to see Nykee yesterday morning before the gym. She has a house now. Actually it was only to be a friendly visit but she was wearing a skirt & fuck me if I didn't get a pussy shot. That was all she wrote. Fuck FL power pictures here don't do her justice she is still fucking hott to me. I laid down and as I was cashing out my stocks transferring funds for my donations tax write off ok fuck it. Long story short this girl still sucks the best cock hands down. She actually looks at you and not the back of her head. I grabbed a handful of tit and she did that magic whatever the fuck her mouth does that was it. I said I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to whoaaaaaaaa.

    She kinda pushed up I power washed both her tits. And guess what. She can actually hold a conversation although I was paying no mind looking at my cum dripping off her nipple.

  7. #14534

    Catie & Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.
    Both their pussies. I can just stare at them in which I did Catie yesterday. Both their pussies should be painted master pieces hung on my wall. They may be soon doing dates as a pair stay tuned. Be like eating an oral cookie or is it oriel cookie. No. Its oral.

  8. #14533
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    239-310-7195.

    I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
    She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.

  9. #14532

    Catie

    239-310-7195.

    I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260927_120105.jpg‎  

  10. #14531

    Agree On Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Not certain exactly what you mean by serious? I mean yes I do install some humor but I'm 100% honest in all my posts. As with her yes she got nasty I never even met the *****. I was being nice by not telling her she is not my cup of tea by a longshot. IV heard through the grapevine she been nasty with quit a few. If she looks like Lucy Ok I get it. But she doesn't not by a very very very very long shot.
    I received a nasty response from her when the time windows for a get together didn't match. It honestly turned me off and not interested in seeing her again unfortunately. But she is worth the fun if you're getting positive comms. I guess if I wanted to pay for some action and tolerate a woman's mood. I would have stayed married.

  11. #14530

    Diamond new work number

    I got to see diamond this morning. She is definitely a freak. She enjoys role play including hard spankings, rough breast play, chocking, and hair pulling. ,SHE WILL ONLY see past costumers. Dm for number.

  12. #14529

    Link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/314145058356

    Someone had asked who the girl was I had up on my shoulders eating her butt. This is her. Spinner. Killer body. She stay with Nykee who I still think is sexy as fuck. I used to fuck this girl in my truck in the Cape. She was prego. Like I said. I'm a big boy. 282. Not fat.

    Anyway. I had somehow got stuck between my seats. She 120 pounds she couldn't pull me. We was close to her house she had go get her Ex imagine look on his face as he sees a 180 pound man basically upside down with his shorts around his ankles.

  13. #14528

    This Sky

    The look on her face priceless. I was 5 secs from unloading a gallon of high octane. Took me 2 months restock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250912-164157~2.jpg‎  

  14. #14527

    Also Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    OMG B&G you're a poetic dude. You can't make this shit up!! Love reading your humor on here. Keepitup bud.
    A. Which sky are you talking about?
    There 2 I know of, the younger BBW and the other one I dont want to see, she looks older
    Read a post / review I started on her. Slim / small b's / bbbjcimnqns. Sexy girl. Been around a while.

  15. #14526
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I guess she on a 90 day vaca. Probably got a bowl of what they pass as oatmeal as I type. Now this was a first. Last time I spoke with her I was lieing with my sleeping animals. She Facebook video chatted me. She was naked high as a kite. I said let me see that pussy. She set her phone not 4" from it. She started fingering her asshole talking all dirty shit. Somehow my hand found its way to my dick. I shot a load of all loads on my tablet screen. She said where you go I don't see you. LOL. IV tried everything on gods earth to clean it. I had to buy stronger readers. I was like damn that saved me a few buckies so of course with those buckies I'm interior painting dammit.
    OMG B&G you're a poetic dude. You can't make this shit up!! Love reading your humor on here. Keepitup bud.
    A. Which sky are you talking about?
    There 2 I know of, the younger BBW and the other one I don’t want to see, she looks older
    Last edited by ReallyNone; 09-26-26 at 19:25. Reason: Wuestion

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape