Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 14608
-
10-02-26 11:19 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 325Oh look I respect any information that my brothers on here are willing to share. I'm just saying it's getting a little ridiculous. Like you can't say you review a ton of other girls but the "other girls" just so happen to live with or be doing duos with the same fucking girl.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
We all have our go to girl / main girl but like I said, maybe once a month. Or maybe don't stuff your go to's name in every fucking thing.
What do you mean who is PCW? You don't watch the Cubs? LOL!! You got to watch something other than the Yankees and Red Sox!
-
10-02-26 07:12 #14562Regular Member

Posts: 13Agreed!
B&W while maybe funny sometimes is absolutely 100% advertising to get free shit.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
That is what he does. Too each is own however he is a complete bullshitter. I have emails of this guy saying nykee is a crackhead but then he posts this! He's continually brought up scarlet saying negative things because she wouldn't see him Because all he wanted was her to give him free service in exchange for a post here. Catie also same thing. It's pretty hilarious it's black and white on the board what this dude does. Nothing against him personally he is just a dude trying to get a nut but I wouldn't be to quick to hang on his every word.
-
10-02-26 04:29 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 412Your exactly right
I post whatever is on my mind. Jesus fuck no one had a problem when Scarlet was every other post. At least Nykee is good on the eyes.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
Guys are asking what about this one what about this one. I am posting straight legit girls. I have posted how many different girls in the past month. 4? I prefer at least semi hot girls I can't help in this hobby they are far & few between.. I can pick up any Scar at my local shithole bar.
Look at my post history I have reviewed damn near every girl on STG and then some. When Scar was here everyone stopped posting. This forum runs on traffic. Yes maybe Nykee name does pop up in my posts but there is only one direct review and she is like The 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. No matter who you post there is some sort of connection to her. LOL.
-
10-01-26 23:51 #14560Regular Member

Posts: 6Wtf
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You're new, learn to use the Report Post button.
A2
-
10-01-26 23:09 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 875Maybe he's in love with her. Totally understandable, she looks great. And also that's the way he posts stuff on here, whaatever comes on his mind and its funny to top it of. Kinda refreshing. I like reading his posts.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 20:47 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 668I suppose
Could be some truly jaw gripping, tooth biting Cooter Pedro. I dunno. Maybe it's the way she tilts her head. Who is PCW?
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:49 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 325Really?
When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?
At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.
We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.
-
10-01-26 17:47 #14556Regular Member

Posts: 6Ebony
Any info on this one? Are the photos accurate?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/089758653700
-
10-01-26 16:27 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 412Nykee
This is a very recent pic. Like. A couple days. Her & I go way back. To when she called herself Mia. She was my regular. I fucked her more than my ex wife. She was perfect for me. I felt so comfortable with her. Well. We had a falling out of sorts. I was in a totally different mind set then. We have since worked out our differences. For the same donations she is a seasoned veteran & to me sexy as fuck. I'm glad to see she has her own place now. She has come a long way. So I am going back to making her my regular. Someone to have actual conversation with.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/672117805166
-
10-01-26 13:18 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 115Gotcha, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Casper11
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 11:55 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 163Star
Star lives in Miami. She comes to Naples to work a few moths at a time and goes back to Miami. Think she's been gone from Naples 3 months now. Not sure when shell be back.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 07:08 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 2653
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
Actually the link is in 14529 but you will see it when you look for 14530!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 05:41 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 412She
Was a drugged out mess back then. I said I used fuck her when she was prego couple yrs back.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:00 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 35Don't risk Doll Face
She will waste your time and rob you. Jer boyfriend will come not with a pitbull, but a gun and rob you.
-
09-30-26 22:31 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 115Star Naples
Does anyone know if Star has retired or something? I haven't been able to get a response via text and many of her ads are gone except for an old one from a year ago.
For reference: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...myers-15508502.









Reply With Quote





