Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 975 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14613
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14568

    She def is a looker

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier239  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got a actual meet with this one? She's a looker but not a responder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...m/285704922315
    I met her about 4-5 months ago for a meet and greet. Sh's legit and yes, she's kinda difficult to get ahold of her. Actually I was quite surprised she accepted my invitation. We had a nice comfy dinner nothing more. Nothing wrong with her, just my schedule. Her ad says she's sapiosexual or something similar and this is exactly what she is. She has quite a vibe IQ. I believe we hit it off from the get go. Can't wait to try the menu of hers.

  2. #14567

    Hope

    Good luck trying to set something up. Better luck playing the lottery. Tried for 2 weeks of back and forth text BS. Finally tried to call. Voicemail of course.

  3. #14566

    Scarlett posting

    I happen to be in the dentist office this morning waiting my turn and was looking at STG and noticed Scarlett put on a post. I also looked at other sites and she see she posted on Tryst also. So I guess the water park is still open.

  4. #14565

    Any help here.

    Has anyone ever got a actual meet with this one? She's a looker but not a responder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...m/285704922315

  5. #14564
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing its these 20 mg Ciali and I may have upped the dose a tad on my TRT. After the gym this morning I'm going to go see both Nykee & the spinner this morning. They both live together in a house. This is the spinners link her new phone down at the moment I'm going to help her set it up as my cock is in her mouth. Do not and I mean do not let me put her in my shoulders again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/new-to-the-skip-but-experience/314145058356

    14530
    I have her link posted on that post #
    Let us know when her new digits are good. She's a nice one.

  6. #14563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Could be some truly jaw gripping, tooth biting Cooter Pedro. I dunno. Maybe it's the way she tilts her head. Who is PCW?
    Oh look I respect any information that my brothers on here are willing to share. I'm just saying it's getting a little ridiculous. Like you can't say you review a ton of other girls but the "other girls" just so happen to live with or be doing duos with the same fucking girl.

    We all have our go to girl / main girl but like I said, maybe once a month. Or maybe don't stuff your go to's name in every fucking thing.

    What do you mean who is PCW? You don't watch the Cubs? LOL!! You got to watch something other than the Yankees and Red Sox!

  7. #14562

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?

    At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.

    We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.
    B&W while maybe funny sometimes is absolutely 100% advertising to get free shit.

    That is what he does. Too each is own however he is a complete bullshitter. I have emails of this guy saying nykee is a crackhead but then he posts this! He's continually brought up scarlet saying negative things because she wouldn't see him Because all he wanted was her to give him free service in exchange for a post here. Catie also same thing. It's pretty hilarious it's black and white on the board what this dude does. Nothing against him personally he is just a dude trying to get a nut but I wouldn't be to quick to hang on his every word.

  8. #14561

    Your exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he's in love with her. Totally understandable, she looks great. And also that's the way he posts stuff on here, whaatever comes on his mind and its funny to top it of. Kinda refreshing. I like reading his posts.
    I post whatever is on my mind. Jesus fuck no one had a problem when Scarlet was every other post. At least Nykee is good on the eyes.

    Guys are asking what about this one what about this one. I am posting straight legit girls. I have posted how many different girls in the past month. 4? I prefer at least semi hot girls I can't help in this hobby they are far & few between.. I can pick up any Scar at my local shithole bar.

    Look at my post history I have reviewed damn near every girl on STG and then some. When Scar was here everyone stopped posting. This forum runs on traffic. Yes maybe Nykee name does pop up in my posts but there is only one direct review and she is like The 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. No matter who you post there is some sort of connection to her. LOL.

  9. #14560

    Wtf

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You're new, learn to use the Report Post button.

    A2

  10. #14559
    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?

    At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.

    We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.
    Maybe he's in love with her. Totally understandable, she looks great. And also that's the way he posts stuff on here, whaatever comes on his mind and its funny to top it of. Kinda refreshing. I like reading his posts.

  11. #14558

    I suppose

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?

    At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.

    We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.
    Could be some truly jaw gripping, tooth biting Cooter Pedro. I dunno. Maybe it's the way she tilts her head. Who is PCW?

  12. #14557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Really?

    When one user makes 14 of their last 50 posts on here about or associated with one single Provider is it really a discussion anymore or just advertising? How much fucking water can someone carry? 28% of a guys posts is about or associated with one Provider. Really?

    At this point shouldn't we have a rule that you can only review the same Provider once a month. Why is one person making 14/50 posts about the same Provider. And if you take away the one line or joke posts then it's over half. Let me repeat that: Over half of his posts would be about or associated with one single Provider.

    We all agree that we are human and we like or we become partial to a girl and that is fine but damn. PCW led the league in Home Runs this season and his batting avg is the same as this guys posting average about the same fucking girl.

  13. #14556

    Ebony

    Any info on this one? Are the photos accurate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/089758653700

  14. #14555

    Nykee

    This is a very recent pic. Like. A couple days. Her & I go way back. To when she called herself Mia. She was my regular. I fucked her more than my ex wife. She was perfect for me. I felt so comfortable with her. Well. We had a falling out of sorts. I was in a totally different mind set then. We have since worked out our differences. For the same donations she is a seasoned veteran & to me sexy as fuck. I'm glad to see she has her own place now. She has come a long way. So I am going back to making her my regular. Someone to have actual conversation with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/672117805166
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20261001_161445.jpg‎  

  15. #14554
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper11  [View Original Post]
    Star lives in Miami. She comes to Naples to work a few moths at a time and goes back to Miami. Think she's been gone from Naples 3 months now. Not sure when shell be back.
    Gotcha, thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape