Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 26660
-
09-29-26 18:04 #26615Senior Member

Posts: 187Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
AR.
-
09-29-26 16:47 #26614Senior Member

Posts: 185Thourobred
Anyone have any info on her?
-
09-29-26 12:53 #26613Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.
So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/948850969248
-
09-29-26 11:48 #26612Senior Member

Posts: 146Non GFE. Blue Eyed Amy
So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
-
09-28-26 17:22 #26611Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.
So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.
-
09-28-26 15:20 #26610Regular Member

Posts: 7Last week I sent her gas money to get to me and she never showed. Made some excuses and said I have to come to her. I lost interest after that.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 15:18 #26609Regular Member

Posts: 58The Lola Experience?
Has anyone completed the Lola experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../963570686093. I tried today, and within a short time, she got bitchy and said, "Read my ad. " After being burned and bait-and-switched, I wanted a little proof that she was who she said she was. She quit responding. Anyone?
-
09-28-26 15:16 #26608Regular Member

Posts: 58?
She lost me at the deposit. Gave me an address in a sketchy neighborhood. Then, I saw her posting in Lansing. Me thinks its a scam.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:13 #26607Senior Member

Posts: 218Kitty in Cascade. Any Updates?
Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.
Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
-
09-27-26 20:19 #26606Senior Member

Posts: 262There's no way those pics are real. Right?
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 15:07 #26605Senior Member

Posts: 157Trouble
After years in the game Trouble is still one of the safest and most reliable options this city has to offer. IMO is still the prettiest and definitely has the best ass. Still no drug use. Still no deposit. Still no time shortage. Still has absolute top tier hygiene. Still very professional and respectful of your time, has never missed or been late for a dream. She checks all the boxes, we are lucky to have her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/759668086901
-
09-27-26 10:21 #26604Senior Member

Posts: 291Rockford
Saw her a couple years ago in Muskegon. She is tall with small tits and nice ass. Was a little rushed, with no BJ. She just wanted a fast fuck. No name but she had a review not long ago in GR forum.
Originally Posted by MGuySee
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:05 #26603Regular Member

Posts: 58Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 16:54 #26602Regular Member

Posts: 58Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 15:30 #26601Senior Member

Posts: 162This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





