Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1778 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26615
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
    Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.

    AR.

  2. #26614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Thourobred

    Anyone have any info on her?

  3. #26613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.

    I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.

    So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/948850969248

  4. #26612

    Non GFE. Blue Eyed Amy

    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.

  5. #26611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.

    I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.

    So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.

  6. #26610
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    Last week I sent her gas money to get to me and she never showed. Made some excuses and said I have to come to her. I lost interest after that.

  7. #26609

    The Lola Experience?

    Has anyone completed the Lola experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../963570686093. I tried today, and within a short time, she got bitchy and said, "Read my ad. " After being burned and bait-and-switched, I wanted a little proof that she was who she said she was. She quit responding. Anyone?

  8. #26608

    ?

    She lost me at the deposit. Gave me an address in a sketchy neighborhood. Then, I saw her posting in Lansing. Me thinks its a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

  9. #26607

    Kitty in Cascade. Any Updates?

    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.

  10. #26606
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Fast response by text. Offers all three holes; wants a deposit.
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

  11. #26605

    Trouble

    After years in the game Trouble is still one of the safest and most reliable options this city has to offer. IMO is still the prettiest and definitely has the best ass. Still no drug use. Still no deposit. Still no time shortage. Still has absolute top tier hygiene. Still very professional and respectful of your time, has never missed or been late for a dream. She checks all the boxes, we are lucky to have her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/759668086901

  12. #26604

    Rockford

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.
    Saw her a couple years ago in Muskegon. She is tall with small tits and nice ass. Was a little rushed, with no BJ. She just wanted a fast fuck. No name but she had a review not long ago in GR forum.

  13. #26603

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Jenn (not 100% If so She has been discussed at length.

  14. #26602

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

  15. #26601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape