Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1776 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 26627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26597

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Jenn (not 100% If so She has been discussed at length.

  2. #26596

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

  3. #26595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

  4. #26594

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    That is Jenn, the tattoos matches up from pics that I have of her from my meetups and the way the bio is written is also pretty similar to her previous ads & the number is also the current number she uses to my knowledge. A lot of reviews on her, including one from myself.

    I tried to meetup with her a few weeks ago, but after we confirm the time & place. I arrived on time to place she was hosting at and then she went silent on me. I ended up leaving after like 30 min to go see Angel which got the job done. I'd probably still see her again down the line, not sure when yet.

  5. #26593
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    I believe that is Jenn (not 100% If so She has been discussed at length.

  6. #26592

    Anyone know a name?

    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.

  7. #26591

    Bait and Switch

    Hello, I've seen both Kortney and Autumn. They are nice enough, and there are extras. They run multiple ads of petite photos, and one caught my eye today. I thought I'd try again. Texting is fast and responsive. Arranged a time to meet Kortney and arrived at the office complex. It's small and discreet. No issues around. I see two dudes waiting in their cars. Boyfriends, I'm sure. I tell her I'm here, and she says Come up. I walk up, and Autumn meets me. I asked, "Is Kortney here? She says, "I'm seeing you today. _.

    It's probably a me issue, but I don't like bait-and-switch deals. I was supposedly texting with Kortney, so I planned on seeing Kortney. She's more my type than Autumn. No slight to her, just not my type. I thanked her and walked out. Once in my car, I saw Kortney and Autumn come out, and each got into their boyfriends' cars. I'm not repeating, even in the current desolation known as GR.

    Their ads are down, and I didn't save them, but I have numbers for anyone who wants more info.

  8. #26590

    Sneak away

    Fast response by text. Offers all three holes; wants a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesLapin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to connect with Stacie. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/988123710304

  9. #26589

    I'm right here

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.
    I saw her a few weeks ago, nice gal in a great neighborhood with a huge house. Stays with an older guy that's rarely around. Tasted great, everything covered. I would repeat but I have two friends in her neighborhood!

  10. #26588

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if any mongers have any UTR's up north near Cedar Springs, I have seen one of the regulars posting out of there as of recent. Didn't take the plunge yet, looking for someone that is cool with Car dates, possibly FS in the future. Cedar Springs Greenville Belding that type of thing. That would be very convenient. I stroll through GR and Muskegon, things are picking up in Muskegon, but I've heard they got a flock camera out there. I had to google what that was. It's just north of seaway on Hoyt where all of the action typically is. Thank you.
    Go to deflock. Org and launch the interactive map to see where all the cameras are. You may not want to go street hopping ever again.

  11. #26587

    Muskegon and GR

    I'm curious if any mongers have any UTR's up north near Cedar Springs, I have seen one of the regulars posting out of there as of recent. Didn't take the plunge yet, looking for someone that is cool with Car dates, possibly FS in the future. Cedar Springs Greenville Belding that type of thing. That would be very convenient. I stroll through GR and Muskegon, things are picking up in Muskegon, but I've heard they got a flock camera out there. I had to google what that was. It's just north of seaway on Hoyt where all of the action typically is. Thank you.

  12. #26586

    Save $

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Try above name, mostly favorable.
    Wasn't my cup of tea, I visited before and then was hard up so visited a second time both were just blah walks hunched over really bad one time I drove by and LEO was at her or a place next-door. I just kept driving. These pictures are very old at about 15–20 years. Take it for what it's worth.

  13. #26585

    I'm right here Rockford

    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.

  14. #26584

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Need help finding info on her. I know it has to be here, she has been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/672852056039
    Seach for allison.

  15. #26583

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    How did you appt with Autumn go? Can you provide details? Thanks homie.

    Also, your mailbox is full. Prolly everyone asking the same 😁.
    Look at Post 26580.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape