Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 26648
-
09-30-26 20:32 #26618Senior Member

Posts: 1509Face sitting
Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.
-
09-30-26 18:40 #26617Senior Member

Posts: 162No. Everything covered and absolutely no GFE. But one of the nicest cleanest providers that visits GR.
Originally Posted by OldMan2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:40 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 170Sinn
What are rates and are the pics her or similar?
Originally Posted by MrJMac
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:10 #26615Senior Member

Posts: 39Sinn
Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.
-
09-30-26 14:24 #26614Senior Member

Posts: 444Thoroughbred
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
The pics may be fake but they are a pretty good representation of what she looks like. She is fit with a decent set of bolt ons, overall she is pretty good looking. I sense a habit but can't point to anything in particular, just seems scatter-brained but doesn't have the usual signs. She wanted 125 for SS and 175 for the hour, BBBJ and CFS were on the menu. I wouldn't repeat because of the incall situation but if you're into car dates you could do a lot worse.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/621958856531
-
09-30-26 07:43 #26613Senior Member

Posts: 73Amy
Does she allow d a t why?
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 07:14 #26612Regular Member

Posts: 22Any updates
Has anyone seen the following?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/143976661670
Man, this one seems interesting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/634583289872
TGTBT? LEO?
Come on, someone has had to have seen her for how long she has been posting?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/214773610
I will be dropping some more reviews here shortly, but man, help a brother out!
-
09-29-26 19:07 #26611Regular Member

Posts: 58Thoroughbred
Pics are ancient and all over the internet. I've reached out a few times, but got crickets. Not much help, but that's my experience.
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:50 #26610Senior Member

Posts: 444Amy Blue Eyed
She started off saying she doesn't like to kiss but in the process of getting her off I got a little DFK, but after her initial orgasm passed she went back to closed mouth. YMMV but she was genuinely pleased I took the time to get her off with just my hand. I don't go down on escorts but I think she'd enjoy it. Everything is covered, and when I used my trusted Trojan she complained I lasted too long and needed me to switch to her ultra thin kind for CBJ. She had a good attitude but as I said in my last review I found her dirty talk more funny than sexy. She's a mature gal so if you aren't expecting a flexible hottie, and can deal with everything covered I'd say she's fun and personable where you'll feel relaxed and not rushed. Not sure if that fits your definition of GFE but hope it helps.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:04 #26609Senior Member

Posts: 187Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
AR.
-
09-29-26 16:47 #26608Senior Member

Posts: 185Thourobred
Anyone have any info on her?
-
09-29-26 12:53 #26607Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.
So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/948850969248
-
09-29-26 11:48 #26606Senior Member

Posts: 146Non GFE. Blue Eyed Amy
So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
-
09-28-26 17:22 #26605Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.
So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.
-
09-28-26 15:20 #26604Regular Member

Posts: 7Last week I sent her gas money to get to me and she never showed. Made some excuses and said I have to come to her. I lost interest after that.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




