Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1777 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 26650
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Thoroughbred

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Pics are ancient and all over the internet. I've reached out a few times, but got crickets. Not much help, but that's my experience.
    The pics may be fake but they are a pretty good representation of what she looks like. She is fit with a decent set of bolt ons, overall she is pretty good looking. I sense a habit but can't point to anything in particular, just seems scatter-brained but doesn't have the usual signs. She wanted 125 for SS and 175 for the hour, BBBJ and CFS were on the menu. I wouldn't repeat because of the incall situation but if you're into car dates you could do a lot worse.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/621958856531

  2. #26619

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.

    AR.
    Does she allow d a t why?

  3. #26618

    Any updates

    Has anyone seen the following?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/143976661670

    Man, this one seems interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/634583289872

    TGTBT? LEO?

    Come on, someone has had to have seen her for how long she has been posting?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/214773610

    I will be dropping some more reviews here shortly, but man, help a brother out!

  4. #26617

    Thoroughbred

    Pics are ancient and all over the internet. I've reached out a few times, but got crickets. Not much help, but that's my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?

  5. #26616

    Amy Blue Eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
    She started off saying she doesn't like to kiss but in the process of getting her off I got a little DFK, but after her initial orgasm passed she went back to closed mouth. YMMV but she was genuinely pleased I took the time to get her off with just my hand. I don't go down on escorts but I think she'd enjoy it. Everything is covered, and when I used my trusted Trojan she complained I lasted too long and needed me to switch to her ultra thin kind for CBJ. She had a good attitude but as I said in my last review I found her dirty talk more funny than sexy. She's a mature gal so if you aren't expecting a flexible hottie, and can deal with everything covered I'd say she's fun and personable where you'll feel relaxed and not rushed. Not sure if that fits your definition of GFE but hope it helps.

  6. #26615
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
    Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.

    AR.

  7. #26614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Thourobred

    Anyone have any info on her?

  8. #26613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.

    I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.

    So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/948850969248

  9. #26612

    Non GFE. Blue Eyed Amy

    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.

  10. #26611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.

    I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.

    So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.

  11. #26610
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    Last week I sent her gas money to get to me and she never showed. Made some excuses and said I have to come to her. I lost interest after that.

  12. #26609

    The Lola Experience?

    Has anyone completed the Lola experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../963570686093. I tried today, and within a short time, she got bitchy and said, "Read my ad. " After being burned and bait-and-switched, I wanted a little proof that she was who she said she was. She quit responding. Anyone?

  13. #26608

    ?

    She lost me at the deposit. Gave me an address in a sketchy neighborhood. Then, I saw her posting in Lansing. Me thinks its a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

  14. #26607

    Kitty in Cascade. Any Updates?

    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.

  15. #26606
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Fast response by text. Offers all three holes; wants a deposit.
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape