Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1343 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20138

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.
    I was able to get dms before senior status.

  2. #20137
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

  3. #20136
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

  4. #20135
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.

  5. #20134
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMa56  [View Original Post]
    Called Angel for an appointment, after a quick response we met at her private office location. After getting ready Angel went to work finding and kneading my muscles with her skilled modalities. Working from my shoulders to my butt her hands were magical. Pressure adjusting as she worked me, long gliding strokes, slow lingering touches arms legs and back up, massing my waist with fingers sliding from back to front, then long sliding pressure from shoulders to glutes, the boys were reacting and we flipped to the front. Those long strong fingers and hands! Gliding and sliding working and a slipped in tease. I was dreaming and then, and then the prostate! Holy WOW!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/296850177639
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?

  6. #20133

    Lola

    I finally was able to meet with Lola the other day for a massage and was worth it. Walked in and seen what she had and was pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed the mutual touch and the ending was great with the view of her Assests. I will be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/022549634460

  7. #20132

    Heavenly Hands of an Angel.

    Called Angel for an appointment, after a quick response we met at her private office location. After getting ready Angel went to work finding and kneading my muscles with her skilled modalities. Working from my shoulders to my butt her hands were magical. Pressure adjusting as she worked me, long gliding strokes, slow lingering touches arms legs and back up, massing my waist with fingers sliding from back to front, then long sliding pressure from shoulders to glutes, the boys were reacting and we flipped to the front. Those long strong fingers and hands! Gliding and sliding working and a slipped in tease. I was dreaming and then, and then the prostate! Holy WOW!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/296850177639

  8. #20131
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    At a spa I assume?
    I'm pretty sure it's just a standard menu. She is very attractive Hispanic with either the most perfect natural latin ass or a BBL. She's been around 5 ish years. I've seen her at 5 star, pacific / ocean star, and most recently at wonder. Very sweet girl.

  9. #20130

    I too am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    At a spa I assume?

  10. #20129

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by BayCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.
    Although she is my go to for FS GFE, she will do massage and whatever you'd like. Better than a parlor setting and really close to Jw and Amway. Her incall is one of the nicest places you will find with people who post. I've seen her with intent of massage and her playfulness leads to other things. But she is capable as a masseuse as well and won't break your wallet in the process.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/515726450888

  11. #20128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    Standard.

    Standard.

  12. #20127

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    I would like to know too pm me if you want.

  13. #20126

    Downtown massage in GR

    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.

  14. #20125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbff1  [View Original Post]
    Very real.

    Very gorgeous.
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.

  15. #20124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrew1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this one before I commit to seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/809202257022
    Very real.

    Very gorgeous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape