Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1342 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20115
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

  2. #20114
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.

  3. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMa56  [View Original Post]
    Called Angel for an appointment, after a quick response we met at her private office location. After getting ready Angel went to work finding and kneading my muscles with her skilled modalities. Working from my shoulders to my butt her hands were magical. Pressure adjusting as she worked me, long gliding strokes, slow lingering touches arms legs and back up, massing my waist with fingers sliding from back to front, then long sliding pressure from shoulders to glutes, the boys were reacting and we flipped to the front. Those long strong fingers and hands! Gliding and sliding working and a slipped in tease. I was dreaming and then, and then the prostate! Holy WOW!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/296850177639
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?

  4. #20112

    Lola

    I finally was able to meet with Lola the other day for a massage and was worth it. Walked in and seen what she had and was pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed the mutual touch and the ending was great with the view of her Assests. I will be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/022549634460

  5. #20111

    Heavenly Hands of an Angel.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Angel I swear to god if you make another fake account like this I will edit your posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  6. #20110
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    At a spa I assume?
    I'm pretty sure it's just a standard menu. She is very attractive Hispanic with either the most perfect natural latin ass or a BBL. She's been around 5 ish years. I've seen her at 5 star, pacific / ocean star, and most recently at wonder. Very sweet girl.

  7. #20109

    I too am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    At a spa I assume?

  8. #20108

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by BayCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.
    Although she is my go to for FS GFE, she will do massage and whatever you'd like. Better than a parlor setting and really close to Jw and Amway. Her incall is one of the nicest places you will find with people who post. I've seen her with intent of massage and her playfulness leads to other things. But she is capable as a masseuse as well and won't break your wallet in the process.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/515726450888

  9. #20107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    Standard.

    Standard.

  10. #20106

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    I would like to know too pm me if you want.

  11. #20105

    Downtown massage in GR

    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.

  12. #20104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbff1  [View Original Post]
    Very real.

    Very gorgeous.
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.

  13. #20103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrew1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this one before I commit to seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/809202257022
    Very real.

    Very gorgeous.

  14. #20102

    New foot spa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...s/615646794632

    Tried the place.

    Pros: Good massage, nice hands, decent looking working (5. 5/10). Looked to be mid 40's but asian body. Cheap massage.

    Cons: Hagles after session if you don't tip enough, was on phone multiple times, no teasing, kept clothes on. HE only 1/10.

    Cost: . 50 will scold you if you take too long of a massage and don't tip at least. 70.

  15. #20101

    Klarity

    Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with this one. A search for reviews turned up nothing. She is currently at Panacea in Grandville which I'm not wild about after all the ruckus there earlier this summer but apparently things have quieted down. I'll prob TOFTT next week some night. (she only works evenings).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/358172124298

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape