Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1342 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20118

    BJM is Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.
    If you look at the post history for BJM absolutely all of them relate to comments on Angel. You think she would be smart enough to pepper the comments with some other providers. Definitely her account.

    OD.

  2. #20117

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.
    I was able to get dms before senior status.

  3. #20116
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

  4. #20115
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

  5. #20114
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.

  6. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMa56  [View Original Post]
    Called Angel for an appointment, after a quick response we met at her private office location. After getting ready Angel went to work finding and kneading my muscles with her skilled modalities. Working from my shoulders to my butt her hands were magical. Pressure adjusting as she worked me, long gliding strokes, slow lingering touches arms legs and back up, massing my waist with fingers sliding from back to front, then long sliding pressure from shoulders to glutes, the boys were reacting and we flipped to the front. Those long strong fingers and hands! Gliding and sliding working and a slipped in tease. I was dreaming and then, and then the prostate! Holy WOW!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/296850177639
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?

  7. #20112

    Lola

    I finally was able to meet with Lola the other day for a massage and was worth it. Walked in and seen what she had and was pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed the mutual touch and the ending was great with the view of her Assests. I will be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/022549634460

  8. #20111

    Heavenly Hands of an Angel.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Angel I swear to god if you make another fake account like this I will edit your posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  9. #20110
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    At a spa I assume?
    I'm pretty sure it's just a standard menu. She is very attractive Hispanic with either the most perfect natural latin ass or a BBL. She's been around 5 ish years. I've seen her at 5 star, pacific / ocean star, and most recently at wonder. Very sweet girl.

  10. #20109

    I too am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    At a spa I assume?

  11. #20108

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by BayCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.
    Although she is my go to for FS GFE, she will do massage and whatever you'd like. Better than a parlor setting and really close to Jw and Amway. Her incall is one of the nicest places you will find with people who post. I've seen her with intent of massage and her playfulness leads to other things. But she is capable as a masseuse as well and won't break your wallet in the process.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/515726450888

  12. #20107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    Standard.

    Standard.

  13. #20106

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.
    I would like to know too pm me if you want.

  14. #20105

    Downtown massage in GR

    I'm going to be at a conference downtown and was wondering if there is a good massage place available with a h. E. Within walking distance of the main hotels downtown. Appreciate any help.

  15. #20104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbff1  [View Original Post]
    Very real.

    Very gorgeous.
    Is it a standard menu or are extras available? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape