Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 20139
-
09-22-26 22:10 #20124Senior Member

Posts: 104Very real.
Originally Posted by JCrew1984
[View Original Post]
Very gorgeous.
-
09-22-26 20:03 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 37New foot spa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...s/615646794632
Tried the place.
Pros: Good massage, nice hands, decent looking working (5. 5/10). Looked to be mid 40's but asian body. Cheap massage.
Cons: Hagles after session if you don't tip enough, was on phone multiple times, no teasing, kept clothes on. HE only 1/10.
Cost: . 50 will scold you if you take too long of a massage and don't tip at least. 70.
-
09-22-26 15:48 #20122Senior Member

Posts: 84Klarity
Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with this one. A search for reviews turned up nothing. She is currently at Panacea in Grandville which I'm not wild about after all the ruckus there earlier this summer but apparently things have quieted down. I'll prob TOFTT next week some night. (she only works evenings).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/358172124298
-
09-22-26 08:32 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 104Nala
There was a Nola and Lauren, sisters who worked at the den.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
There was a Vanessa from Muskegon who was at serenity ity and then independent until she retired.
There is this Nala who is an escort on the NE side of GR.
-
09-22-26 06:59 #20120Senior Member

Posts: 104There's a a Nola and Lauren. Sisters used to work at the den.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
There is a Vanessa that was from Muskegon that worked at serenity.
This is Nala who is an escort on the ne side of GR.
-
09-21-26 22:07 #20119Senior Member

Posts: 104There's a Nola, there's a Lauren- who are sisters and are from the den.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
There is a Vanessa that was from Muskegon and worked at serenity.
This Nala is none of the above-.
-
09-21-26 18:56 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 157Nala not nola
I think the woman in question is an entirely different woman. This is not the Nola or Lauren we all know and love. If I remember correctly she had good reviews in Muskegon tho under the name Vanessa.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/621100693537
-
09-21-26 18:49 #20117Regular Member

Posts: 5Fs amp
Anyone know if there are any FS AMP's.
-
09-21-26 16:50 #20116Regular Member

Posts: 1Any good?
Is she worth seeing? Having a hard time searching for reviews. TIA!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/790868431867
-
09-21-26 16:41 #20115Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone seen Amor why Luz
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this one before I commit to seeing her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/809202257022
-
09-21-26 01:39 #20114Senior Member

Posts: 1262Correct me if I'm am wrong but Nola is not Lauren. There are similarities, but I believe that is because they are sisters.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 22:38 #20113Regular Member

Posts: 5Same. I was friendly with her but don't know how to contact her anymore (or if she wants to be contacted, of course).
Originally Posted by Ssmile
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 21:45 #20112Senior Member

Posts: 224Nala
She's been around for years I live near Traverse City and she visits us here periodically. FS, always a good time for me. She has changes her username over the years. Try searching for Santana or Lauren.
If this is Lauren the image was taken a long time ago as she is now pretty thick. My guess is that this one was part of several images she used to post and I forgot it. It's been awhile since I've seen her but it was always a good time.
OD.
-
09-20-26 12:13 #20111Senior Member

Posts: 192Nala
She's been around for years I live near Traverse City and she visits us here periodically. FS, always a good time for me. She has changes her username over the years. Try searching for Santana or Lauren.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
SG.
-
09-19-26 18:18 #20110Senior Member

Posts: 229Peaceful on Plainfield
I went to Peaceful after it first opened. It was a good experience, so I thought I'd try it after all these years. I called and would see Xixi 38 years old.
I got there and NO. She was mid 40's. Not very good-looking and frumpy. I had the little head still wanting, given she looked like she had a nice set of C's and a good tush.
I got comfortable and in all honesty the massage was one of the best I have had in any city. On the flip, it went south. She said DIY. Nope. I left and would try and see a UTR lady down the road.
50 for hh and I gave her. 50 for an excellent massage.









Reply With Quote





