Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 451 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6764
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6764

    Bergenbob relations to Billy Bob?

    Quote Originally Posted by BergenBob  [View Original Post]
    Damn!! I've seen her around. She may live in my complex.
    I thought Billy Bob lived in a compound on singer with security and dogs all around one of those dogs knows nana really well.

  2. #6763

    Healing takes time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMan  [View Original Post]
    Dayum, things always pile up with my sex life:

    1. Today I had surgery for a bellybutton hernia. While quick recovery, going to try to take it easy.

    2. My former #1 (sometimes UTR) ripped me off for 200 clams and is now a fugitive on several felony charges. I predict the fool that bonded her out will be paying for her to leave the stgot ate again.

    3. My side piece got a real job making good money but has a candy habit and now supplements it with fast plays with Mexicans / Guates under all her rules. Had her BBBJCIM two weeks ago and she told me she doesn't suck dick any more. I'm the one that taught her how to give decent head and face action but her bitching and complaining is just not worth it.

    4. My real GF moved away.

    5. Met a nice woman and going on a "date" tomorrow night. Still too sore I would think for some action.

    6. Have a few AMP that I frequent if I am nearby on business but money's been tight.

    Things will get better. They always do.

    THEOLDMAN.
    Take the time to heal bro. For a "old man" you got a lot going on with the ladies. Dude you will be ok stay safe.

  3. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMan  [View Original Post]
    Dayum, things always pile up with my sex life:

    1. Today I had surgery for a bellybutton hernia. While quick recovery, going to try to take it easy.

    2. My former #1 (sometimes UTR) ripped me off for 200 clams and is now a fugitive on several felony charges. I predict the fool that bonded her out will be paying for her to leave the stgot ate again.

    3. My side piece got a real job making good money but has a candy habit and now supplements it with fast plays with Mexicans / Guates under all her rules. Had her BBBJCIM two weeks ago and she told me she doesn't suck dick any more. I'm the one that taught her how to give decent head and face action but her bitching and complaining is just not worth it.

    4. My real GF moved away.

    5. Met a nice woman and going on a "date" tomorrow night. Still too sore I would think for some action.

    6. Have a few AMP that I frequent if I am nearby on business but money's been tight.

    Things will get better. They always do.

    THEOLDMAN.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. I had one of those surgeries several years ago. I think it was about a week for a full recovery. It was a robotic surgery so it was not too invasive. Get well OldMan!

  4. #6761

    Out of Action for a while

    Dayum, things always pile up with my sex life:

    1. Today I had surgery for a bellybutton hernia. While quick recovery, going to try to take it easy.

    2. My former #1 (sometimes UTR) ripped me off for 200 clams and is now a fugitive on several felony charges. I predict the fool that bonded her out will be paying for her to leave the stgot ate again.

    3. My side piece got a real job making good money but has a candy habit and now supplements it with fast plays with Mexicans / Guates under all her rules. Had her BBBJCIM two weeks ago and she told me she doesn't suck dick any more. I'm the one that taught her how to give decent head and face action but her bitching and complaining is just not worth it.

    4. My real GF moved away.

    5. Met a nice woman and going on a "date" tomorrow night. Still too sore I would think for some action.

    6. Have a few AMP that I frequent if I am nearby on business but money's been tight.

    Things will get better. They always do.

    THEOLDMAN.

  5. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    I'm definitely going to try and set up a visit with her! I just don't like she asks for a selfie to be sent but will try and bypass it.
    Damn!! I've seen her around. She may live in my complex.

  6. #6759
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    I saw Helena Price back when she was on Indys when she was starting porn. I showed up at her incall and she had a butt plug in, which was cool except it was bigger than my dick. Girl was a freak, and she absolutely wasn't a budget-buster. Ah, those were the days.

    I haven't fucked a girl I jerked off to. But I have jerked off to a girl I have fucked.
    Great quote!!

  7. #6758

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Contractchaser  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special, someone had previously kicked the ever living shit out of her when I saw her. Lackluster performance, not all that attractive. Would not repeat.
    Thank you for letting me know.

  8. #6757

    Great report!!

    I'm definitely going to try and set up a visit with her! I just don't like she asks for a selfie to be sent but will try and bypass it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PbgMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for years. I'm not a regular though. She's a down to earth older MILF just as pictured. She hosts in her condo off village. I used to see her when she lived in Juno where she hosted for years. I did reconnect somewhat recently and she's still cool. BBBJ and CFS. Kind of submissive and can take a good pounding. Pretty easy going as well and not a clock watcher. I'd recommend but if you're looking for someone to knock your socks off she won't do that, but pretty solid. Tits are very nice and you can play with them all you want. I can't remember what the donation is 2-2. 5 area.

  9. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Any recent or past dates with this one here? Nice set of tits on her and would be glorious when getting sucked up. Cougar mature looks good to take to pound town!!

    https://callescort.org/561-480-6300
    I've known her for years. I'm not a regular though. She's a down to earth older MILF just as pictured. She hosts in her condo off village. I used to see her when she lived in Juno where she hosted for years. I did reconnect somewhat recently and she's still cool. BBBJ and CFS. Kind of submissive and can take a good pounding. Pretty easy going as well and not a clock watcher. I'd recommend but if you're looking for someone to knock your socks off she won't do that, but pretty solid. Tits are very nice and you can play with them all you want. I can't remember what the donation is 2-2. 5 area.

  10. #6755

    Any intel?

    Any recent or past dates with this one here? Nice set of tits on her and would be glorious when getting sucked up. Cougar mature looks good to take to pound town!!

    https://callescort.org/561-480-6300

  11. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.
    I saw Helena Price back when she was on Indys when she was starting porn. I showed up at her incall and she had a butt plug in, which was cool except it was bigger than my dick. Girl was a freak, and she absolutely wasn't a budget-buster. Ah, those were the days.

    I haven't fucked a girl I jerked off to. But I have jerked off to a girl I have fucked.

  12. #6753

    And you think we've got a big stash of coin?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I actually started saving cash at home. Every time I can't find talent or just not in the mood I throw the cash I would have spent in my pile. It added up quick. Think I'll take the kids to disneyworld soon LOL.
    I could have hot and cold running porn stars for what it takes to go to Disney!

  13. #6752
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    It's like anything else, you save up for it. I'm at a point where I'm not nearly as active in the hobby as I once was. That is mainly because I'm actually in Jacksonville, and the "talent" here is trash. I also don't have the time and availability to put into it. We've all had really good experiences, as well as ones where you come away going "What in the hell was I thinking?" I don't really want any more of the latter. I'm also reaching the age where I just don't want to put up with all of the hassles, which usually outweigh the pleasure. I would much rather bank my coins and plan on a few more exceptional experiences before I ride off into the sunset. You might be surprised how fast you can save that much if you stop constantly chasing bargain basement talent.
    Yeah I actually started saving cash at home. Every time I can't find talent or just not in the mood I throw the cash I would have spent in my pile. It added up quick. Think I'll take the kids to disneyworld soon LOL.

  14. #6751

    Point Well Taken

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    It's like anything else, you save up for it. I'm at a point where I'm not nearly as active in the hobby as I once was. That is mainly because I'm actually in Jacksonville, and the "talent" here is trash. I also don't have the time and availability to put into it. We've all had really good experiences, as well as ones where you come away going "What in the hell was I thinking?" I don't really want any more of the latter. I'm also reaching the age where I just don't want to put up with all of the hassles, which usually outweigh the pleasure. I would much rather bank my coins and plan on a few more exceptional experiences before I ride off into the sunset. You might be surprised how fast you can save that much if you stop constantly chasing bargain basement talent.
    I have to agree. I've got to the point to where at my age I gravitate more toward the well reviewed ladies with a slightly higher price point because the others on STG and LC are too much of a crap shoot and you never know what the environment will be like. Any more if I need a quick fix I simply go to an AMP or equivalent for a cheap L1. Generally no hassle, you walk in and walk out with a smile.

  15. #6750

    Lezley Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.
    Pictures are accurate and I would definitely repeat. Check out her X and Instagram accounts as they have current pictures.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 451 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape