LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 451 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    I'm definitely going to try and set up a visit with her! I just don't like she asks for a selfie to be sent but will try and bypass it.
    Damn!! I've seen her around. She may live in my complex.

  2. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    I saw Helena Price back when she was on Indys when she was starting porn. I showed up at her incall and she had a butt plug in, which was cool except it was bigger than my dick. Girl was a freak, and she absolutely wasn't a budget-buster. Ah, those were the days.

    I haven't fucked a girl I jerked off to. But I have jerked off to a girl I have fucked.
    Great quote!!

  3. #6757

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Contractchaser  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special, someone had previously kicked the ever living shit out of her when I saw her. Lackluster performance, not all that attractive. Would not repeat.
    Thank you for letting me know.

  4. #6756

    Great report!!

    I'm definitely going to try and set up a visit with her! I just don't like she asks for a selfie to be sent but will try and bypass it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PbgMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for years. I'm not a regular though. She's a down to earth older MILF just as pictured. She hosts in her condo off village. I used to see her when she lived in Juno where she hosted for years. I did reconnect somewhat recently and she's still cool. BBBJ and CFS. Kind of submissive and can take a good pounding. Pretty easy going as well and not a clock watcher. I'd recommend but if you're looking for someone to knock your socks off she won't do that, but pretty solid. Tits are very nice and you can play with them all you want. I can't remember what the donation is 2-2. 5 area.

  5. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Any recent or past dates with this one here? Nice set of tits on her and would be glorious when getting sucked up. Cougar mature looks good to take to pound town!!

    https://callescort.org/561-480-6300
    I've known her for years. I'm not a regular though. She's a down to earth older MILF just as pictured. She hosts in her condo off village. I used to see her when she lived in Juno where she hosted for years. I did reconnect somewhat recently and she's still cool. BBBJ and CFS. Kind of submissive and can take a good pounding. Pretty easy going as well and not a clock watcher. I'd recommend but if you're looking for someone to knock your socks off she won't do that, but pretty solid. Tits are very nice and you can play with them all you want. I can't remember what the donation is 2-2. 5 area.

  6. #6754

    Any intel?

    Any recent or past dates with this one here? Nice set of tits on her and would be glorious when getting sucked up. Cougar mature looks good to take to pound town!!

    https://callescort.org/561-480-6300

  7. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.
    I saw Helena Price back when she was on Indys when she was starting porn. I showed up at her incall and she had a butt plug in, which was cool except it was bigger than my dick. Girl was a freak, and she absolutely wasn't a budget-buster. Ah, those were the days.

    I haven't fucked a girl I jerked off to. But I have jerked off to a girl I have fucked.

  8. #6752

    And you think we've got a big stash of coin?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I actually started saving cash at home. Every time I can't find talent or just not in the mood I throw the cash I would have spent in my pile. It added up quick. Think I'll take the kids to disneyworld soon LOL.
    I could have hot and cold running porn stars for what it takes to go to Disney!

  9. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    It's like anything else, you save up for it. I'm at a point where I'm not nearly as active in the hobby as I once was. That is mainly because I'm actually in Jacksonville, and the "talent" here is trash. I also don't have the time and availability to put into it. We've all had really good experiences, as well as ones where you come away going "What in the hell was I thinking?" I don't really want any more of the latter. I'm also reaching the age where I just don't want to put up with all of the hassles, which usually outweigh the pleasure. I would much rather bank my coins and plan on a few more exceptional experiences before I ride off into the sunset. You might be surprised how fast you can save that much if you stop constantly chasing bargain basement talent.
    Yeah I actually started saving cash at home. Every time I can't find talent or just not in the mood I throw the cash I would have spent in my pile. It added up quick. Think I'll take the kids to disneyworld soon LOL.

  10. #6750

    Point Well Taken

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    It's like anything else, you save up for it. I'm at a point where I'm not nearly as active in the hobby as I once was. That is mainly because I'm actually in Jacksonville, and the "talent" here is trash. I also don't have the time and availability to put into it. We've all had really good experiences, as well as ones where you come away going "What in the hell was I thinking?" I don't really want any more of the latter. I'm also reaching the age where I just don't want to put up with all of the hassles, which usually outweigh the pleasure. I would much rather bank my coins and plan on a few more exceptional experiences before I ride off into the sunset. You might be surprised how fast you can save that much if you stop constantly chasing bargain basement talent.
    I have to agree. I've got to the point to where at my age I gravitate more toward the well reviewed ladies with a slightly higher price point because the others on STG and LC are too much of a crap shoot and you never know what the environment will be like. Any more if I need a quick fix I simply go to an AMP or equivalent for a cheap L1. Generally no hassle, you walk in and walk out with a smile.

  11. #6749

    Lezley Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.
    Pictures are accurate and I would definitely repeat. Check out her X and Instagram accounts as they have current pictures.

  12. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video.hdtcvt...ered_with_jizz

    I saw this chick about 10 years ago and she was very similar to the movie. Definately a great lifetime experience. Can't find her anymore but her persona and blowjob skills were on point.

  13. #6747
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStrong  [View Original Post]
    It was definitely a once in a lifetime encounter. I 'grew up' jerking off to her so it was a great time. She wasn't rushed at all, we talked for probably 90 minutes before we got to the dream. She was really down to earth with a lot of 'normal' stories. The only odd thing of the dream was she is allergic to creampies. Not sure if that was a line, but she was ready in case it happened, and it did.
    Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.

  14. #6746

    Not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Some of you guys have a real big stash of mario coins. The dreams are listed at VIP prices. Enjoy if you can I guess.
    It's like anything else, you save up for it. I'm at a point where I'm not nearly as active in the hobby as I once was. That is mainly because I'm actually in Jacksonville, and the "talent" here is trash. I also don't have the time and availability to put into it. We've all had really good experiences, as well as ones where you come away going "What in the hell was I thinking?" I don't really want any more of the latter. I'm also reaching the age where I just don't want to put up with all of the hassles, which usually outweigh the pleasure. I would much rather bank my coins and plan on a few more exceptional experiences before I ride off into the sunset. You might be surprised how fast you can save that much if you stop constantly chasing bargain basement talent.

  15. #6745

    VAL- one and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillySP  [View Original Post]
    I tried a search for Val and the phone number and wasn't able to get any hits. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/214137531

    Thanks.
    Nothing special, someone had previously kicked the ever living shit out of her when I saw her. Lackluster performance, not all that attractive. Would not repeat.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 451 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape