Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 6764
-
09-22-26 17:11 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 111https://www.xvideos.com/video.hdtcvt...ered_with_jizz
Originally Posted by OralWonder
[View Original Post]
I saw this chick about 10 years ago and she was very similar to the movie. Definately a great lifetime experience. Can't find her anymore but her persona and blowjob skills were on point.
-
09-22-26 13:40 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 673Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.
Originally Posted by SevenStrong
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 07:35 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 124Not really.
It's like anything else, you save up for it. I'm at a point where I'm not nearly as active in the hobby as I once was. That is mainly because I'm actually in Jacksonville, and the "talent" here is trash. I also don't have the time and availability to put into it. We've all had really good experiences, as well as ones where you come away going "What in the hell was I thinking?" I don't really want any more of the latter. I'm also reaching the age where I just don't want to put up with all of the hassles, which usually outweigh the pleasure. I would much rather bank my coins and plan on a few more exceptional experiences before I ride off into the sunset. You might be surprised how fast you can save that much if you stop constantly chasing bargain basement talent.
Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:53 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 40VAL- one and done.
Nothing special, someone had previously kicked the ever living shit out of her when I saw her. Lackluster performance, not all that attractive. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by WillySP
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:02 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone have a contact that does facial? And doesn't complain or get grossed out?
-
09-21-26 14:59 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 159Thats understandable.
Originally Posted by SevenStrong
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 11:49 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 124Same pics
I saw a girl using the same pics (Brazilian) a couple weeks ago in Pompano. She had large tits but was no the same girl. Not as pretty a face and was pretty tall and full-figured. I had fun but the looks didn't do enough for me to repeat. Service was fine and enthusiastic though.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 18:32 #6742Regular Member

Posts: 11Lezley Zen Encounter
It was definitely a once in a lifetime encounter. I 'grew up' jerking off to her so it was a great time. She wasn't rushed at all, we talked for probably 90 minutes before we got to the dream. She was really down to earth with a lot of 'normal' stories. The only odd thing of the dream was she is allergic to creampies. Not sure if that was a line, but she was ready in case it happened, and it did.
Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 18:12 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 159Some of you guys have a real big stash of mario coins. The dreams are listed at VIP prices. Enjoy if you can I guess.
Originally Posted by SevenStrong
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:12 #6740Regular Member

Posts: 21Jesse
I have dreamt of her a few times. Looks-wise, she is attractive (pics accurate) but a little chunky. She is professional and pleasant to be with. Her services are very open and stellar. A milking table massage is highly recommended.
-
09-20-26 06:30 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 2648Rose
I reached out to her on several different occasions and never got a response. I too would be interested if anyone has been able to see her.
Originally Posted by BusterCapp
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 16:43 #6738Regular Member

Posts: 45I remember
You had a great time / review, and with her pics that's what got me interested. I recently saw more negative reviews on a different forum where apparently 'they' had quadruple booked her and guys were outside getting pissed staring at their phones.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
No regrets for me, I had dreams trying, then dreams succeeding elsewhere.
-
09-19-26 15:58 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 34You got to her just out of the gates. I seen your review and that's why I put her on my radar. Unfortunately so did a lot of mongers and now she's extremely high volume, even has a review about nasty odor. She doesn't do BBJ or Daty now.
Guess she switch out from quality to quantity. There was 5-6 mongers waiting in the parking lot to see her as I was there.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 13:43 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 446Barbie
I had a completely different experience. I made a post about it. I think it was a case of her just starting in the industry and didn't really know how it works. Spent an hour there at least and paid for a half. Nice conversation and push the envelope with her. That said I don't think I would see her again because she was learning the ropes from someone and I am sure restrictions will come on quickly. She is very pretty so not surprised about the queue of guys.
Originally Posted by ThejayHammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 13:28 #6735Regular Member

Posts: 11Lezley Zen
Not recent, but last year she was a lot of fun! Everything I was interested in was on offer (I.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
I don't know about Greek becuase that's not my thing).










Reply With Quote





