Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 452 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    "and when you're booking, if you're going to run late or you can't make it, please let me know I won't waste your time and please don't waste my time. ".
    I actually let him know before hand that I wasnt going to see him. And there was a very specific reason why I canceled on him. I will not engage with his behavior on here. The way he talks about women on here even solidifies why I canceled on him. And let's be honest, he's a growing man with a car he was never left "stranded". He knew ahead of time that I was canceling.

  2. #6766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585

    Irony!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this Ho the other day and she left me stranded!! Texted her and communication was slow right off the back. She blames it on just arriving but we all know these Hoes get themselves overbooked and caught up in the web. Also sure they are picking and choosing which monger is offering more once they are able to respond!! Finally agreed to a time to meet and I get there then says I need another few more minutes to be ready? Like we know why these hoes say this bcuz the pimp, bf, monger needs time to head out or wait without being seen. After waiting she says oh I'm not available no more like wow really? Don't waist your time on this maple left bxtch!! You've been warned!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/214791893
    "and when you're booking, if you're going to run late or you can't make it, please let me know I won't waste your time and please don't waste my time. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Duh spongebob.jpeg‎  

  3. #6765

    Cannuckk

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this Ho the other day and she left me stranded!! Texted her and communication was slow right off the back. She blames it on just arriving but we all know these Hoes get themselves overbooked and caught up in the web. Also sure they are picking and choosing which monger is offering more once they are able to respond!! Finally agreed to a time to meet and I get there then says I need another few more minutes to be ready? Like we know why these hoes say this bcuz the pimp, bf, monger needs time to head out or wait without being seen. After waiting she says oh I'm not available no more like wow really? Don't waist your time on this maple left bxtch!! You've been warned!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/214791893
    Too bad would like to know how this one turned out. Seen her posts before but never any reviews. Body looks on point.

  4. #6764

    Blame Canada! LOL

    Tried to see this Ho the other day and she left me stranded!! Texted her and communication was slow right off the back. She blames it on just arriving but we all know these Hoes get themselves overbooked and caught up in the web. Also sure they are picking and choosing which monger is offering more once they are able to respond!! Finally agreed to a time to meet and I get there then says I need another few more minutes to be ready? Like we know why these hoes say this bcuz the pimp, bf, monger needs time to head out or wait without being seen. After waiting she says oh I'm not available no more like wow really? Don't waist your time on this maple left bxtch!! You've been warned!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/214791893

  5. #6763

    Bergenbob relations to Billy Bob?

    Quote Originally Posted by BergenBob  [View Original Post]
    Damn!! I've seen her around. She may live in my complex.
    I thought Billy Bob lived in a compound on singer with security and dogs all around one of those dogs knows nana really well.

  6. #6762

    Healing takes time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMan  [View Original Post]
    Dayum, things always pile up with my sex life:

    1. Today I had surgery for a bellybutton hernia. While quick recovery, going to try to take it easy.

    2. My former #1 (sometimes UTR) ripped me off for 200 clams and is now a fugitive on several felony charges. I predict the fool that bonded her out will be paying for her to leave the stgot ate again.

    3. My side piece got a real job making good money but has a candy habit and now supplements it with fast plays with Mexicans / Guates under all her rules. Had her BBBJCIM two weeks ago and she told me she doesn't suck dick any more. I'm the one that taught her how to give decent head and face action but her bitching and complaining is just not worth it.

    4. My real GF moved away.

    5. Met a nice woman and going on a "date" tomorrow night. Still too sore I would think for some action.

    6. Have a few AMP that I frequent if I am nearby on business but money's been tight.

    Things will get better. They always do.

    THEOLDMAN.
    Take the time to heal bro. For a "old man" you got a lot going on with the ladies. Dude you will be ok stay safe.

  7. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMan  [View Original Post]
    Dayum, things always pile up with my sex life:

    1. Today I had surgery for a bellybutton hernia. While quick recovery, going to try to take it easy.

    2. My former #1 (sometimes UTR) ripped me off for 200 clams and is now a fugitive on several felony charges. I predict the fool that bonded her out will be paying for her to leave the stgot ate again.

    3. My side piece got a real job making good money but has a candy habit and now supplements it with fast plays with Mexicans / Guates under all her rules. Had her BBBJCIM two weeks ago and she told me she doesn't suck dick any more. I'm the one that taught her how to give decent head and face action but her bitching and complaining is just not worth it.

    4. My real GF moved away.

    5. Met a nice woman and going on a "date" tomorrow night. Still too sore I would think for some action.

    6. Have a few AMP that I frequent if I am nearby on business but money's been tight.

    Things will get better. They always do.

    THEOLDMAN.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. I had one of those surgeries several years ago. I think it was about a week for a full recovery. It was a robotic surgery so it was not too invasive. Get well OldMan!

  8. #6760

    Out of Action for a while

    Dayum, things always pile up with my sex life:

    1. Today I had surgery for a bellybutton hernia. While quick recovery, going to try to take it easy.

    2. My former #1 (sometimes UTR) ripped me off for 200 clams and is now a fugitive on several felony charges. I predict the fool that bonded her out will be paying for her to leave the stgot ate again.

    3. My side piece got a real job making good money but has a candy habit and now supplements it with fast plays with Mexicans / Guates under all her rules. Had her BBBJCIM two weeks ago and she told me she doesn't suck dick any more. I'm the one that taught her how to give decent head and face action but her bitching and complaining is just not worth it.

    4. My real GF moved away.

    5. Met a nice woman and going on a "date" tomorrow night. Still too sore I would think for some action.

    6. Have a few AMP that I frequent if I am nearby on business but money's been tight.

    Things will get better. They always do.

    THEOLDMAN.

  9. #6759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    I'm definitely going to try and set up a visit with her! I just don't like she asks for a selfie to be sent but will try and bypass it.
    Damn!! I've seen her around. She may live in my complex.

  10. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    I saw Helena Price back when she was on Indys when she was starting porn. I showed up at her incall and she had a butt plug in, which was cool except it was bigger than my dick. Girl was a freak, and she absolutely wasn't a budget-buster. Ah, those were the days.

    I haven't fucked a girl I jerked off to. But I have jerked off to a girl I have fucked.
    Great quote!!

  11. #6757

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Contractchaser  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special, someone had previously kicked the ever living shit out of her when I saw her. Lackluster performance, not all that attractive. Would not repeat.
    Thank you for letting me know.

  12. #6756

    Great report!!

    I'm definitely going to try and set up a visit with her! I just don't like she asks for a selfie to be sent but will try and bypass it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PbgMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for years. I'm not a regular though. She's a down to earth older MILF just as pictured. She hosts in her condo off village. I used to see her when she lived in Juno where she hosted for years. I did reconnect somewhat recently and she's still cool. BBBJ and CFS. Kind of submissive and can take a good pounding. Pretty easy going as well and not a clock watcher. I'd recommend but if you're looking for someone to knock your socks off she won't do that, but pretty solid. Tits are very nice and you can play with them all you want. I can't remember what the donation is 2-2. 5 area.

  13. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Any recent or past dates with this one here? Nice set of tits on her and would be glorious when getting sucked up. Cougar mature looks good to take to pound town!!

    https://callescort.org/561-480-6300
    I've known her for years. I'm not a regular though. She's a down to earth older MILF just as pictured. She hosts in her condo off village. I used to see her when she lived in Juno where she hosted for years. I did reconnect somewhat recently and she's still cool. BBBJ and CFS. Kind of submissive and can take a good pounding. Pretty easy going as well and not a clock watcher. I'd recommend but if you're looking for someone to knock your socks off she won't do that, but pretty solid. Tits are very nice and you can play with them all you want. I can't remember what the donation is 2-2. 5 area.

  14. #6754

    Any intel?

    Any recent or past dates with this one here? Nice set of tits on her and would be glorious when getting sucked up. Cougar mature looks good to take to pound town!!

    https://callescort.org/561-480-6300

  15. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Pretty cool being with someone in real life that you jerked off to. Are the pictures accurate? Congratulations bro.
    I saw Helena Price back when she was on Indys when she was starting porn. I showed up at her incall and she had a butt plug in, which was cool except it was bigger than my dick. Girl was a freak, and she absolutely wasn't a budget-buster. Ah, those were the days.

    I haven't fucked a girl I jerked off to. But I have jerked off to a girl I have fucked.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 452 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape