rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 969 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 14535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14535

    Catie & Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.
    Both their pussies. I can just stare at them in which I did Catie yesterday. Both their pussies should be painted master pieces hung on my wall. They may be soon doing dates as a pair stay tuned. Be like eating an oral cookie or is it oriel cookie. No. Its oral.

  2. #14534
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    239-310-7195.

    I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
    She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.

  3. #14533

    Catie

    239-310-7195.

    I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260927_120105.jpg‎  

  4. #14532

    Agree On Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Not certain exactly what you mean by serious? I mean yes I do install some humor but I'm 100% honest in all my posts. As with her yes she got nasty I never even met the *****. I was being nice by not telling her she is not my cup of tea by a longshot. IV heard through the grapevine she been nasty with quit a few. If she looks like Lucy Ok I get it. But she doesn't not by a very very very very long shot.
    I received a nasty response from her when the time windows for a get together didn't match. It honestly turned me off and not interested in seeing her again unfortunately. But she is worth the fun if you're getting positive comms. I guess if I wanted to pay for some action and tolerate a woman's mood. I would have stayed married.

  5. #14531

    Diamond new work number

    I got to see diamond this morning. She is definitely a freak. She enjoys role play including hard spankings, rough breast play, chocking, and hair pulling. ,SHE WILL ONLY see past costumers. Dm for number.

  6. #14530

    Link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/314145058356

    Someone had asked who the girl was I had up on my shoulders eating her butt. This is her. Spinner. Killer body. She stay with Nykee who I still think is sexy as fuck. I used to fuck this girl in my truck in the Cape. She was prego. Like I said. I'm a big boy. 282. Not fat.

    Anyway. I had somehow got stuck between my seats. She 120 pounds she couldn't pull me. We was close to her house she had go get her Ex imagine look on his face as he sees a 180 pound man basically upside down with his shorts around his ankles.

  7. #14529

    This Sky

    The look on her face priceless. I was 5 secs from unloading a gallon of high octane. Took me 2 months restock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250912-164157~2.jpg‎  

  8. #14528

    Also Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    OMG B&G you're a poetic dude. You can't make this shit up!! Love reading your humor on here. Keepitup bud.
    A. Which sky are you talking about?
    There 2 I know of, the younger BBW and the other one I dont want to see, she looks older
    Read a post / review I started on her. Slim / small b's / bbbjcimnqns. Sexy girl. Been around a while.

  9. #14527
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I guess she on a 90 day vaca. Probably got a bowl of what they pass as oatmeal as I type. Now this was a first. Last time I spoke with her I was lieing with my sleeping animals. She Facebook video chatted me. She was naked high as a kite. I said let me see that pussy. She set her phone not 4" from it. She started fingering her asshole talking all dirty shit. Somehow my hand found its way to my dick. I shot a load of all loads on my tablet screen. She said where you go I don't see you. LOL. IV tried everything on gods earth to clean it. I had to buy stronger readers. I was like damn that saved me a few buckies so of course with those buckies I'm interior painting dammit.
    OMG B&G you're a poetic dude. You can't make this shit up!! Love reading your humor on here. Keepitup bud.
    A. Which sky are you talking about?
    There 2 I know of, the younger BBW and the other one I don’t want to see, she looks older
    Last edited by ReallyNone; 09-26-26 at 19:25. Reason: Wuestion

  10. #14526

    Sky

    I guess she on a 90 day vaca. Probably got a bowl of what they pass as oatmeal as I type. Now this was a first. Last time I spoke with her I was lieing with my sleeping animals. She Facebook video chatted me. She was naked high as a kite. I said let me see that pussy. She set her phone not 4" from it. She started fingering her asshole talking all dirty shit. Somehow my hand found its way to my dick. I shot a load of all loads on my tablet screen. She said where you go I don't see you. LOL. IV tried everything on gods earth to clean it. I had to buy stronger readers. I was like damn that saved me a few buckies so of course with those buckies I'm interior painting dammit.

  11. #14525

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I can not believe I have never stuck my cock in her. IV always wanted to I think its the distance. If there is such a thing as a classy hoe she is most definitely one.
    I think you're funny and definably put out great info, I don't act on it because like you the distance and short windows don't allow me to venture far from port charlotte. I will say about one of the few providers I know, she is the ONLY one I have ever seen to give anything for free and I've seen a shit ton of girls over the years, it's actually the opposite for most of these chicks, random phone calls asking for money for cell phones about to be cut off or hotels to work out of, I fell for that shit when I was younger thinking it would get me in good with them. It doesn't matter most don't give a fuck. She is one of the best if not the best I've ever seen.

  12. #14524

    To All the girls IV fucked before

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    For anyone that thinks I said she was asking ANY mongers to do that for free, please reread my post! I said she was asking her regulars (people that she knows and have seen} at that time, I didn't say anything about strangers. Anyone that has seen her knows that she does give free sessions to her regulars on occasion, I have had quite a few over the years and I'm certain other mongers here have too. She told me this morning that people she's never seen before are texting her inquiring about free DP sessions that they read about on some "forum" she said she told one guy no and the guy then asked her for her 100 hh regulars rate and because he had never seen her, she said no to that, the guy then called her the B word (her words) LOL and she called him a Vagina LMAO. Come on guys no one is giving freebies to random dudes off the street. LOL.
    I can not believe I have never stuck my cock in her. IV always wanted to I think its the distance. If there is such a thing as a classy hoe she is most definitely one.

  13. #14523

    Cutoff

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Keep installing the humor. It's your best asset besides the great info you give. If he doesn't want to take you seriously, that's his decision. I don't really have a phuque to give about his opinion.
    He good people I see where he coming from. Sometimes I can go a bit off the handle but thanks good looking out. I must agree sometimes I crack my own self up because underneath the humor is real life shit. I have worked on myself this past year to become and not in any organized religion sense. A more spiritual person. My health isn't the greatest I would love to find a girl half home health aid half fucking ****. As in sponge bath then eat my ass. Ladies I know some of you read this to be more specific there are certain areas I need assisted help. As in you making my bed then giving me some head.

  14. #14522

    Well I'll be damned

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    Can add him to the list as well. But yeah, now that I think about it, she's similar to Mrs Robinson. The latter likes to rush new clients upon contact, and I'm the sort of fellow who needs to feel someone out and get a vibe check before I drive an hour to donate some of my hard-earned roses. Not sure why she expects us all to use our real numbers either. Using burner numbers is hobbying 101, I would think. This is why I always maintain that Floridians are weird. Just don't seem to be operating on the same wavelength as everyone else. Counting the days until I move, I tell ya what. Not sure if you've had any similar interactions with Mrs Robinson, but since we're on the topic I wanted to mention it.

    But I do hard agree with Scarlet though. To each their own, but she's not MY own. If you dig where I'm coming from. Heh.
    I saw Mrs. Robinson a good 5 or 6 years ago. I must have caught her on a donut binge off year. Not 130 or 135 as per the pics and data. No, at 5'3" she was a good 175 pounds. I had to close my eyes and dream of better encounters to even get the blood flowing. I may add her to my "Bait and Switch" blog if another moger has a more recent interaction.

  15. #14521

    Clarify on the PC Crystal post

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Port charlotte crystal told me she can't get any two regulars together for a DP, 69 with one dude while the other fucks her ass or even a one on each end 3 some and that's offering for FREE to the mongers! She also said she has 3 or 4 thousand twitter followers, and she said they all talk shit but that's all they do LOL. Apparently, MOST men don't like other swingin dicks in the same room during sexual shit. Me personally, I'm a one-on-one kind of guy, but I'm really surprised that more dudes aren't into that shit. That being said I can say with confidence that I would jump at the chance for a 3 some with two chicks as would we all LOL.
    For anyone that thinks I said she was asking ANY mongers to do that for free, please reread my post! I said she was asking her regulars (people that she knows and have seen} at that time, I didn't say anything about strangers. Anyone that has seen her knows that she does give free sessions to her regulars on occasion, I have had quite a few over the years and I'm certain other mongers here have too. She told me this morning that people she's never seen before are texting her inquiring about free DP sessions that they read about on some "forum" she said she told one guy no and the guy then asked her for her 100 hh regulars rate and because he had never seen her, she said no to that, the guy then called her the B word (her words) LOL and she called him a Vagina LMAO. Come on guys no one is giving freebies to random dudes off the street. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape