Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 970 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 14541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14526

    Sky

    I guess she on a 90 day vaca. Probably got a bowl of what they pass as oatmeal as I type. Now this was a first. Last time I spoke with her I was lieing with my sleeping animals. She Facebook video chatted me. She was naked high as a kite. I said let me see that pussy. She set her phone not 4" from it. She started fingering her asshole talking all dirty shit. Somehow my hand found its way to my dick. I shot a load of all loads on my tablet screen. She said where you go I don't see you. LOL. IV tried everything on gods earth to clean it. I had to buy stronger readers. I was like damn that saved me a few buckies so of course with those buckies I'm interior painting dammit.

  2. #14525

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I can not believe I have never stuck my cock in her. IV always wanted to I think its the distance. If there is such a thing as a classy hoe she is most definitely one.
    I think you're funny and definably put out great info, I don't act on it because like you the distance and short windows don't allow me to venture far from port charlotte. I will say about one of the few providers I know, she is the ONLY one I have ever seen to give anything for free and I've seen a shit ton of girls over the years, it's actually the opposite for most of these chicks, random phone calls asking for money for cell phones about to be cut off or hotels to work out of, I fell for that shit when I was younger thinking it would get me in good with them. It doesn't matter most don't give a fuck. She is one of the best if not the best I've ever seen.

  3. #14524

    To All the girls IV fucked before

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    For anyone that thinks I said she was asking ANY mongers to do that for free, please reread my post! I said she was asking her regulars (people that she knows and have seen} at that time, I didn't say anything about strangers. Anyone that has seen her knows that she does give free sessions to her regulars on occasion, I have had quite a few over the years and I'm certain other mongers here have too. She told me this morning that people she's never seen before are texting her inquiring about free DP sessions that they read about on some "forum" she said she told one guy no and the guy then asked her for her 100 hh regulars rate and because he had never seen her, she said no to that, the guy then called her the B word (her words) LOL and she called him a Vagina LMAO. Come on guys no one is giving freebies to random dudes off the street. LOL.
    I can not believe I have never stuck my cock in her. IV always wanted to I think its the distance. If there is such a thing as a classy hoe she is most definitely one.

  4. #14523

    Cutoff

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Keep installing the humor. It's your best asset besides the great info you give. If he doesn't want to take you seriously, that's his decision. I don't really have a phuque to give about his opinion.
    He good people I see where he coming from. Sometimes I can go a bit off the handle but thanks good looking out. I must agree sometimes I crack my own self up because underneath the humor is real life shit. I have worked on myself this past year to become and not in any organized religion sense. A more spiritual person. My health isn't the greatest I would love to find a girl half home health aid half fucking ****. As in sponge bath then eat my ass. Ladies I know some of you read this to be more specific there are certain areas I need assisted help. As in you making my bed then giving me some head.

  5. #14522

    Well I'll be damned

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    Can add him to the list as well. But yeah, now that I think about it, she's similar to Mrs Robinson. The latter likes to rush new clients upon contact, and I'm the sort of fellow who needs to feel someone out and get a vibe check before I drive an hour to donate some of my hard-earned roses. Not sure why she expects us all to use our real numbers either. Using burner numbers is hobbying 101, I would think. This is why I always maintain that Floridians are weird. Just don't seem to be operating on the same wavelength as everyone else. Counting the days until I move, I tell ya what. Not sure if you've had any similar interactions with Mrs Robinson, but since we're on the topic I wanted to mention it.

    But I do hard agree with Scarlet though. To each their own, but she's not MY own. If you dig where I'm coming from. Heh.
    I saw Mrs. Robinson a good 5 or 6 years ago. I must have caught her on a donut binge off year. Not 130 or 135 as per the pics and data. No, at 5'3" she was a good 175 pounds. I had to close my eyes and dream of better encounters to even get the blood flowing. I may add her to my "Bait and Switch" blog if another moger has a more recent interaction.

  6. #14521

    Clarify on the PC Crystal post

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Port charlotte crystal told me she can't get any two regulars together for a DP, 69 with one dude while the other fucks her ass or even a one on each end 3 some and that's offering for FREE to the mongers! She also said she has 3 or 4 thousand twitter followers, and she said they all talk shit but that's all they do LOL. Apparently, MOST men don't like other swingin dicks in the same room during sexual shit. Me personally, I'm a one-on-one kind of guy, but I'm really surprised that more dudes aren't into that shit. That being said I can say with confidence that I would jump at the chance for a 3 some with two chicks as would we all LOL.
    For anyone that thinks I said she was asking ANY mongers to do that for free, please reread my post! I said she was asking her regulars (people that she knows and have seen} at that time, I didn't say anything about strangers. Anyone that has seen her knows that she does give free sessions to her regulars on occasion, I have had quite a few over the years and I'm certain other mongers here have too. She told me this morning that people she's never seen before are texting her inquiring about free DP sessions that they read about on some "forum" she said she told one guy no and the guy then asked her for her 100 hh regulars rate and because he had never seen her, she said no to that, the guy then called her the B word (her words) LOL and she called him a Vagina LMAO. Come on guys no one is giving freebies to random dudes off the street. LOL.

  7. #14520

    SwampThang7

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Not certain exactly what you mean by serious? I mean yes I do install some humor but I'm 100% honest in all my posts. As with her yes she got nasty I never even met the *****. I was being nice by not telling her she is not my cup of tea by a longshot. IV heard through the grapevine she been nasty with quit a few. If she looks like Lucy Ok I get it. But she doesn't not by a very very very very long shot.
    Can add him to the list as well. But yeah, now that I think about it, she's similar to Mrs Robinson. The latter likes to rush new clients upon contact, and I'm the sort of fellow who needs to feel someone out and get a vibe check before I drive an hour to donate some of my hard-earned roses. Not sure why she expects us all to use our real numbers either. Using burner numbers is hobbying 101, I would think. This is why I always maintain that Floridians are weird. Just don't seem to be operating on the same wavelength as everyone else. Counting the days until I move, I tell ya what. Not sure if you've had any similar interactions with Mrs Robinson, but since we're on the topic I wanted to mention it.

    But I do hard agree with Scarlet though. To each their own, but she's not MY own. If you dig where I'm coming from. Heh.

  8. #14519
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Not certain exactly what you mean by serious? I mean yes I do install some humor but I'm 100% honest in all my posts. As with her yes she got nasty I never even met the *****. I was being nice by not telling her she is not my cup of tea by a longshot. IV heard through the grapevine she been nasty with quit a few. If she looks like Lucy Ok I get it. But she doesn't not by a very very very very long shot.
    Keep installing the humor. It's your best asset besides the great info you give. If he doesn't want to take you seriously, that's his decision. I don't really have a phuque to give about his opinion.

  9. #14518

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    I know now not to take BlacknWhite seriously anymore. But the bit about Scarlet is interesting in that she did appear to have an attitude the few times I've interacted with her.
    Not certain exactly what you mean by serious? I mean yes I do install some humor but I'm 100% honest in all my posts. As with her yes she got nasty I never even met the *****. I was being nice by not telling her she is not my cup of tea by a longshot. IV heard through the grapevine she been nasty with quit a few. If she looks like Lucy Ok I get it. But she doesn't not by a very very very very long shot.

  10. #14517

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    No idea who you saw. Can you post a link?
    She has to keep it on the down low here. I know makes it rough on me.

  11. #14516
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Kayla is her name.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/naples...scorts/3879732

    JhonWick: I may have misread it, but how much is a 30 minute meet and how much for a 60 minute meet?

    PM.
    I don't think you misread it. I think it was stated backwards.

  12. #14515

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    What is her name? The link does not work.
    Kayla is her name.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/naples...scorts/3879732

    JhonWick: I may have misread it, but how much is a 30 minute meet and how much for a 60 minute meet?

    PM.

  13. #14514

    Maybe this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    What is her name? The link does not work.
    Won't know until Mr. Wick confirms it but this is who I see when I search using that ad number.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/naples...scorts/3879732

  14. #14513

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by JhonWick  [View Original Post]
    Hot Brazilian in Naples what a niece body and beautiful smile easy comms, $$. 50 Mario coins 1/2 $$ full h, kissing dfk and BBBJ, GFE is always niece to have this providers come from Orlando enjoy!! I think is her last week here then she goes back to Brazil. Stay safe!!
    What is her name? The link does not work.

  15. #14512

    [URL]https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/naples/female-escorts/3879732[/URL]

    Hot Brazilian in Naples what a niece body and beautiful smile easy comms, $$. 50 Mario coins 1/2 $$ full h, kissing dfk and BBBJ, GFE is always niece to have this providers come from Orlando enjoy!! I think is her last week here then she goes back to Brazil. Stay safe!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape