Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 970 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14496

    Pocket Sized Italian

    Anyone partake or at least made contact? Comms seem a little slow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...d/382006174194

  2. #14495

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind the high dollar but it's the deposit necessary that a deal breaker for me.
    No deposit needed but maybe that's because I'm on P411? Not sure. Met her last night! 2 thumbs up, cute nice books and friendly.

    I'll be seeing her again!

  3. #14494
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

    I told you and I told you and I told you again to stop soliciting business on the forum. The last time you did it I told you that I would ban you if you did it again.

    A2

  4. #14493

    True Story Brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Mongers don't even like to see other Mongers leaving a girls room let alone playing friction dick in the same mouth. LOL.
    Port charlotte crystal told me she can't get any two regulars together for a DP, 69 with one dude while the other fucks her ass or even a one on each end 3 some and that's offering for FREE to the mongers! She also said she has 3 or 4 thousand twitter followers, and she said they all talk shit but that's all they do LOL. Apparently, MOST men don't like other swingin dicks in the same room during sexual shit. Me personally, I'm a one-on-one kind of guy, but I'm really surprised that more dudes aren't into that shit. That being said I can say with confidence that I would jump at the chance for a 3 some with two chicks as would we all LOL.

  5. #14492

    Spooky

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    It's still open because it's on Sat Oct 10th.
    Why not Halloween everyone could wear a Ron Jeremy mask?

  6. #14491

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to say Scarlett was doing this Oct 10 between 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm in Lehigh.
    Mongers don't even like to see other Mongers leaving a girls room let alone playing friction dick in the same mouth. LOL.

  7. #14490

    Gangbang

    I forgot to say Scarlett was doing this Oct 10 between 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm in Lehigh.

  8. #14489

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...l/802463083210

    I been eyeing & eyeing this one waiting for a review. I'm going to have take one for the team fuck the living shit out of this one.
    I reached out to her a couple of times unfortunately we weren't able to set an appointment up, but I definitely want to see her. She looks like she's going to be a freak.

  9. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that pussy boys I want to see DP. ATM. BDM. CTYWR. All that shit.
    Bare Back?

  10. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett, text me and mentioned she is hosting one from 1:00 till 3:30. I'm not going into details either contact her or PM me. I can't attend because of a conflict. She never mentioned how many she's hosting. You probably can cum and go. It won't be held at her place but another location in Lehigh.
    It's still open because it's on Sat Oct 10th.

  11. #14486

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I try to add humor to real life events. The Diamond post a classic. She got scud missle attacked by dick. Lmao its true.
    I just heard from Diamond. She's available.

  12. #14485

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! This was literally my favorite time with you! You made me squirt soooo much between your mouth & cock! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
    Someone send me her link.

  13. #14484

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that pussy boys I want to see DP. ATM. BDM. CTYWR. All that shit.
    Damn, I wish I knew about this one. Maybe she'll do another one with a friend or two.

  14. #14483

    B&w

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry this is black&white doing black&white LOL. I love reading his post though!
    I try to add humor to real life events. The Diamond post a classic. She got scud missle attacked by dick. Lmao its true.

  15. #14482

    Wheelchair accessible??

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett, text me and mentioned she is hosting one from 1:00 till 3:30. I'm not going into details either contact her or PM me. I can't attend because of a conflict. She never mentioned how many she's hosting. You probably can cum and go. It won't be held at her place but another location in Lehigh.
    Fuck that pussy boys I want to see DP. ATM. BDM. CTYWR. All that shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape