Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 14535
-
Today 11:53 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 388Catie & Diamond
Both their pussies. I can just stare at them in which I did Catie yesterday. Both their pussies should be painted master pieces hung on my wall. They may be soon doing dates as a pair stay tuned. Be like eating an oral cookie or is it oriel cookie. No. Its oral.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:59 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 183She is my favorite. Her menu is wide open and makes you feel like she's loving it.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:29 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 388Catie
239-310-7195.
I took this pic. Guys. I do not ever take a girl as such for granted. I felt the same way about Nykee. Although I had my day in the sun. I'm 63 fucking yrs old. There are no young ladies anywhere give an old man a second look let alone Jesus look at that body. After I pounded her pussy I just wanted to look at her. Take it all in. After telling her she been a bad girl for Daddy I'm thinking I can not believe my dick is inside this girl. Her fucking ass is perfect. Her pussy damn near perfect. Somebody tell me I'm wrong? She has a room get on it fellas I only made her cum twice.
-
Yesterday 12:11 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 25Agree On Attitude
I received a nasty response from her when the time windows for a get together didn't match. It honestly turned me off and not interested in seeing her again unfortunately. But she is worth the fun if you're getting positive comms. I guess if I wanted to pay for some action and tolerate a woman's mood. I would have stayed married.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 09:18 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 183Diamond new work number
I got to see diamond this morning. She is definitely a freak. She enjoys role play including hard spankings, rough breast play, chocking, and hair pulling. ,SHE WILL ONLY see past costumers. Dm for number.
-
Yesterday 06:12 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 388Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/314145058356
Someone had asked who the girl was I had up on my shoulders eating her butt. This is her. Spinner. Killer body. She stay with Nykee who I still think is sexy as fuck. I used to fuck this girl in my truck in the Cape. She was prego. Like I said. I'm a big boy. 282. Not fat.
Anyway. I had somehow got stuck between my seats. She 120 pounds she couldn't pull me. We was close to her house she had go get her Ex imagine look on his face as he sees a 180 pound man basically upside down with his shorts around his ankles.
-
Yesterday 06:00 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 388This Sky
The look on her face priceless. I was 5 secs from unloading a gallon of high octane. Took me 2 months restock.
-
09-26-26 20:11 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 665Also Skyy
Read a post / review I started on her. Slim / small b's / bbbjcimnqns. Sexy girl. Been around a while.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 19:14 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 865OMG B&G you're a poetic dude. You can't make this shit up!! Love reading your humor on here. Keepitup bud.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
A. Which sky are you talking about?
There 2 I know of, the younger BBW and the other one I don’t want to see, she looks olderLast edited by ReallyNone; 09-26-26 at 19:25. Reason: Wuestion
-
09-26-26 07:07 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 388Sky
I guess she on a 90 day vaca. Probably got a bowl of what they pass as oatmeal as I type. Now this was a first. Last time I spoke with her I was lieing with my sleeping animals. She Facebook video chatted me. She was naked high as a kite. I said let me see that pussy. She set her phone not 4" from it. She started fingering her asshole talking all dirty shit. Somehow my hand found its way to my dick. I shot a load of all loads on my tablet screen. She said where you go I don't see you. LOL. IV tried everything on gods earth to clean it. I had to buy stronger readers. I was like damn that saved me a few buckies so of course with those buckies I'm interior painting dammit.
-
09-25-26 22:02 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 537Funny
I think you're funny and definably put out great info, I don't act on it because like you the distance and short windows don't allow me to venture far from port charlotte. I will say about one of the few providers I know, she is the ONLY one I have ever seen to give anything for free and I've seen a shit ton of girls over the years, it's actually the opposite for most of these chicks, random phone calls asking for money for cell phones about to be cut off or hotels to work out of, I fell for that shit when I was younger thinking it would get me in good with them. It doesn't matter most don't give a fuck. She is one of the best if not the best I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:46 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 388To All the girls IV fucked before
I can not believe I have never stuck my cock in her. IV always wanted to I think its the distance. If there is such a thing as a classy hoe she is most definitely one.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:42 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 388Cutoff
He good people I see where he coming from. Sometimes I can go a bit off the handle but thanks good looking out. I must agree sometimes I crack my own self up because underneath the humor is real life shit. I have worked on myself this past year to become and not in any organized religion sense. A more spiritual person. My health isn't the greatest I would love to find a girl half home health aid half fucking ****. As in sponge bath then eat my ass. Ladies I know some of you read this to be more specific there are certain areas I need assisted help. As in you making my bed then giving me some head.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:40 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 665Well I'll be damned
I saw Mrs. Robinson a good 5 or 6 years ago. I must have caught her on a donut binge off year. Not 130 or 135 as per the pics and data. No, at 5'3" she was a good 175 pounds. I had to close my eyes and dream of better encounters to even get the blood flowing. I may add her to my "Bait and Switch" blog if another moger has a more recent interaction.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:15 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 537Clarify on the PC Crystal post
For anyone that thinks I said she was asking ANY mongers to do that for free, please reread my post! I said she was asking her regulars (people that she knows and have seen} at that time, I didn't say anything about strangers. Anyone that has seen her knows that she does give free sessions to her regulars on occasion, I have had quite a few over the years and I'm certain other mongers here have too. She told me this morning that people she's never seen before are texting her inquiring about free DP sessions that they read about on some "forum" she said she told one guy no and the guy then asked her for her 100 hh regulars rate and because he had never seen her, she said no to that, the guy then called her the B word (her words) LOL and she called him a Vagina LMAO. Come on guys no one is giving freebies to random dudes off the street. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



