Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2488 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37305

    Skinny and Lucky

    Say hi to their pimp whoever that might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653

    Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Had FaceTimed her last night they both work for the same dude saw all three of them on the train together.

    This is her friend
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Recognized the face -- she first came to RIC October 2022 -- and has been up and down the eastern from NY to here. However good to know she gives good service at a reasonable price!

    My bet is she has a controlling pimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a chance on this one and glad I did, a lot better looking in person. She is just starting out and I could tell, she was a little timid at the beginning but she loosened up. She made sure to show me her I'd because she said she knows she looks young. Nice tight body not the greatest bbj but not the worst either. Strapped up for the main event and she climbed on top and rode me for a few then I got behind her for some k9. She said don't be too rough so I started off easy then picked up the pace, she took a pretty good pounding with no complaints. The cat was good and after a few I pulled the rubber off and shot it on her cute little ass. Cleaned up and chatted a bit, she's from manassas says she need some cash and a friend of hers got her started. Said she's leaving tonight. I asked her when she is coming back and she said probably next weekend. QV $. 5 but it was worth it imo for some fresh meat with no signs the monkey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147829792

  2. #37304

    Maylin

    If any one has any positive updates about his lady please PM me. Thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224

  3. #37303

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...o/473716558988

    Anybody know if she allows cim with the bbj.
    No she doesn't and the head is trash. BTW, she looks nothing like her pictures posted.

  4. #37302

    Blah

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653

    Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.

  5. #37301

    Real Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    But it is her in the pics? How much was the damage?
    The photos are real. She is sexy. $1. 4 qv.

  6. #37300

    Law

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    There was post about her working with the law to get mongers. I never saw her but the report sure help me steer clear.
    I remember seeing that also.

  7. #37299

    Old friend

    I been out the game a while and just came back. Ironically an old friend I used to see from time to time, I saw getting into a vehicle with a monger off Willis. If anyone seen her lately or has a contact hit me up. Posting a pic.

    And if I can get blue digits from a senior member that'd be legit too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260926-063251.jpg‎  

  8. #37298
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Clock watcher. Very mechanical all business.
    But it is her in the pics? How much was the damage?

  9. #37297
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    She does but doesn't swallow. Will run and spit in sink.
    Does she look like her pics? Is she attractive? Pictures look heavily filtered.

  10. #37296
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...o/473716558988

    Anybody know if she allows cim with the bbj.
    She does but doesn't swallow. Will run and spit in sink.

  11. #37295

    Sadie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...o/473716558988

    Anybody know if she allows cim with the bbj.

  12. #37294
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyForce42  [View Original Post]
    With all the talk about prices, I wanted to know what your experience has been with Max 80 on LC? I know for that it's mostly QV, but is it really Max 80? Some of the ads list higher prices!
    Largely spam but also it just sort of parses the numbers like 80 from all the regular posts. So if a girl psots "$80 to look at me, $500 for the QV" it's still going to show up there. I think anyway I may be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    First link isn't working. Do you have a name / number or a link to a current post. Cici / faye / becky does give a good BJ but you'll leave smelling like an ash tray and her nipples and skin have an almost toxic metallic taste. She has the drug sores all over her legs just like the other gals that stay in that hotel. Basically, it's getting harder for these gals to find good dope that's not cut with xylazine. She does have a nice ass but it's hard to stay focused when you see the drug sores oozing puss on her leg. If you're laying on that bed you're laying on some puss and who knows what else. Rain is cool but I think she has a handler. Her BJ sucks bad and she's a clock watcher with bad communication. I haven't seen her in a while but she's at that same hotel which I stay away from. The young girl Ashley is out of there and is covered in the drug sores as well. She says she picks at her skin but they're all over her ass and legs. I know some other gals down that way who are using the same dope and they all have those big sores all over.
    Luckily I had my own room over there over the weekend. So I just had Rain and Cici come to me. Looks like I should've done some research on that first link before going there. I won't say why cause I think that's a big no no here but if you search Bunnie you'll see.

  13. #37293

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeNBake  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone shed any light on this one? No name to search but posts go back a few months from this year. Any insight is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/635107582756
    There was post about her working with the law to get mongers. I never saw her but the report sure help me steer clear.

  14. #37292
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    First link isn't working. Do you have a name / number or a link to a current post.
    Judging by the number in the link looks like bro went to see bunnie / maria. Homie should of done some forum research first.

  15. #37291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Clock watcher. Very mechanical all business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape