Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 37322
-
09-24-26 21:51 #37292Senior Member

Posts: 425Judging by the number in the link looks like bro went to see bunnie / maria. Homie should of done some forum research first.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:45 #37291Regular Member

Posts: 71Clock watcher. Very mechanical all business.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:10 #37290Senior Member

Posts: 348Chester
Anyone seen this one in chester?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214598792
-
09-23-26 17:22 #37289Regular Member

Posts: 13Max 80?
With all the talk about prices, I wanted to know what your experience has been with Max 80 on LC? I know for that it's mostly QV, but is it really Max 80? Some of the ads list higher prices!
-
09-23-26 17:02 #37288Senior Member

Posts: 252Not bad. I saw her a few times until she dropped off. She was a little bit heavier than the pics, but she is was a pretty girl. She was a little self conscious about the weight gain, but it didn't bother me any. I've been waiting for a review to see if I want to go see her now that she's back.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:27 #37287Senior Member

Posts: 41Staxx
Saw Staxx recently and she's gained the weight back in the right places. Ass looking nice again. Opted for QV as usual. Good time.
-
09-23-26 16:12 #37286Senior Member

Posts: 339Lulu
How was the service?
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 15:33 #37285Senior Member

Posts: 771200 for a few hours, you're the one getting pimped bro. That's wild.
Originally Posted by LynchurgSugar
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:22 #37284Senior Member

Posts: 252Lulu is her name. She's real. I used to see her maybe a year or more ago and then she stopped posting. Haven't seen her in a while. Wondering if she still looks like that. Let us know if you try her out.
Originally Posted by ShakeNBake
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 01:37 #37283Regular Member

Posts: 20Ready for.
Can anyone shed any light on this one? No name to search but posts go back a few months from this year. Any insight is appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/635107582756
-
09-22-26 23:25 #37282Senior Member

Posts: 29Why are why'all so cheap
Like guys let's remember inflation affects EVERYBODY. So cost of living is up. Stop acting like it only affects you.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
I had a girl charge me 1200 for a few hours. It's the name of the game.
-
09-22-26 23:06 #37281Senior Member

Posts: 182Re: spent some time in midlo
First link isn't working. Do you have a name / number or a link to a current post. Cici / faye / becky does give a good BJ but you'll leave smelling like an ash tray and her nipples and skin have an almost toxic metallic taste. She has the drug sores all over her legs just like the other gals that stay in that hotel. Basically, it's getting harder for these gals to find good dope that's not cut with xylazine. She does have a nice ass but it's hard to stay focused when you see the drug sores oozing puss on her leg. If you're laying on that bed you're laying on some puss and who knows what else. Rain is cool but I think she has a handler. Her BJ sucks bad and she's a clock watcher with bad communication. I haven't seen her in a while but she's at that same hotel which I stay away from. The young girl Ashley is out of there and is covered in the drug sores as well. She says she picks at her skin but they're all over her ass and legs. I know some other gals down that way who are using the same dope and they all have those big sores all over.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 20:24 #37280Senior Member

Posts: 111You made my point
Choices are few around here for young cute affordable ones. But if you have them, please send them my way! Ill trade you for some bug cures I stock to keep the spread lower hopefully.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 20:22 #37279Regular Member

Posts: 71Ashley / Tiffany
Anyone seen her lately? I stopped a few weeks ago she was in bad shape been thinking about that tight a hole of hers today and haven't heard back from her.
-
09-22-26 19:44 #37278Senior Member

Posts: 45Guys around here definitely boost these hoes head up. I travel to va beach for work all the time and the amount of girls and price out trumps what's out here. Ill pupp up hampton, newport news and Norfolk and they're flooded out there. I beat cheeks out there for 60-80 all day.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



