Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 37324
-
09-27-26 14:28 #37309Senior Member

Posts: 45I seen her about a month ago but the house she had me come to was so trifling, dog shit and piss everywhere and had the nerve to have her baby living in that mess. Thought about turning her into cps because no baby should live in that. It stunk so bad I threw up. But she went for 80.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:19 #37308Regular Member

Posts: 19Skiddish?
I had seen her at least 3-4 times up until a few weeks ago, but honestly it was too much of a hassle, as damn near everytime I hit her up she would say go somewhere and not even have a room yet and then drag you across town to a different location. I just stopped hitting her up, cause it seems like she doesn't have a room until the moment you confirm with her. Honestly that might be why people are saying she could be moving funny, cause it seems like a set up for any type of bs. Literally had me show up to a place in deep in Chester and then goes actually I don't have a room there but I should be able to get a room in south richmond, met up just apologized and didn't even act like she just wasted over 2 hours of my time.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:08 #37307Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina Catfish
Stopped by this one at the typical place alot of the latinas be at, but instead of a cute figured chick I'm met by a more seasoned lady who wasnt bad looking but wasnt my preference. Didn't speak a lick of english and only did cash or zelle, luckily I had neither. If you lik them older go ahead but the pics and irl did not match.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/204582698064
-
09-26-26 23:05 #37306Senior Member

Posts: 368LuLu
I saw her a few months back at a house in Chester that she says she was moving, I was a little skeptical of the reports about working with enforcement but I talked to her for a good few days to get the real deal about that & I figured that would not be at a private residence, service was so so I won't repeat too many rules & our service was on a bean bag chair on the floor.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 21:04 #37305Regular Member

Posts: 71Amputee
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/325537117790
Anyone seen her yet? Body looks sexy with them perky tittys. Might toftt if not.
-
09-26-26 19:54 #37304Regular Member

Posts: 71I will have to see her again and see if she loosens up some. She would not let me be rough. Told me to be easy she doesn't like it rough. LOL. She has a nice little body on her though. And no sign of using is always great.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:54 #37303Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Forgot to add.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5989bd09aa0e.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc7b6847b08e.png
-
09-26-26 14:27 #37302Senior Member

Posts: 337Skinny and Lucky
Say hi to their pimp whoever that might be.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 12:11 #37301Senior Member

Posts: 58Maylin
If any one has any positive updates about his lady please PM me. Thanks!
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224
-
09-26-26 09:56 #37300Regular Member

Posts: 13Sadie
No she doesn't and the head is trash. BTW, she looks nothing like her pictures posted.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:37 #37299Regular Member

Posts: 71Blah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653
Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.
-
09-26-26 08:30 #37298Regular Member

Posts: 71Real Photos
The photos are real. She is sexy. $1. 4 qv.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 06:54 #37297Senior Member

Posts: 339Law
I remember seeing that also.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 06:34 #37296Senior Member

Posts: 102Old friend
I been out the game a while and just came back. Ironically an old friend I used to see from time to time, I saw getting into a vehicle with a monger off Willis. If anyone seen her lately or has a contact hit me up. Posting a pic.
And if I can get blue digits from a senior member that'd be legit too.
-
09-26-26 05:49 #37295Senior Member

Posts: 348But it is her in the pics? How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





