Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37309

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    There was post about her working with the law to get mongers. I never saw her but the report sure help me steer clear.
    I saw her a few months back at a house in Chester that she says she was moving, I was a little skeptical of the reports about working with enforcement but I talked to her for a good few days to get the real deal about that & I figured that would not be at a private residence, service was so so I won't repeat too many rules & our service was on a bean bag chair on the floor.

  2. #37308

    Amputee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/325537117790

    Anyone seen her yet? Body looks sexy with them perky tittys. Might toftt if not.

  3. #37307
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Say hi to their pimp whoever that might be.
    I will have to see her again and see if she loosens up some. She would not let me be rough. Told me to be easy she doesn't like it rough. LOL. She has a nice little body on her though. And no sign of using is always great.

  4. #37306
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one
    Forgot to add.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5989bd09aa0e.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc7b6847b08e.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails merged-image-2026-09-26T21-21-19 (1)-compressed.jpg‎   download - 2026-09-26T173138.925.jpg‎  

  5. #37305

    Skinny and Lucky

    Say hi to their pimp whoever that might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653

    Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Had FaceTimed her last night they both work for the same dude saw all three of them on the train together.

    This is her friend
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Recognized the face -- she first came to RIC October 2022 -- and has been up and down the eastern from NY to here. However good to know she gives good service at a reasonable price!

    My bet is she has a controlling pimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a chance on this one and glad I did, a lot better looking in person. She is just starting out and I could tell, she was a little timid at the beginning but she loosened up. She made sure to show me her I'd because she said she knows she looks young. Nice tight body not the greatest bbj but not the worst either. Strapped up for the main event and she climbed on top and rode me for a few then I got behind her for some k9. She said don't be too rough so I started off easy then picked up the pace, she took a pretty good pounding with no complaints. The cat was good and after a few I pulled the rubber off and shot it on her cute little ass. Cleaned up and chatted a bit, she's from manassas says she need some cash and a friend of hers got her started. Said she's leaving tonight. I asked her when she is coming back and she said probably next weekend. QV $. 5 but it was worth it imo for some fresh meat with no signs the monkey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147829792

  6. #37304

    Maylin

    If any one has any positive updates about his lady please PM me. Thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224

  7. #37303

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...o/473716558988

    Anybody know if she allows cim with the bbj.
    No she doesn't and the head is trash. BTW, she looks nothing like her pictures posted.

  8. #37302

    Blah

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653

    Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.

  9. #37301

    Real Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    But it is her in the pics? How much was the damage?
    The photos are real. She is sexy. $1. 4 qv.

  10. #37300

    Law

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    There was post about her working with the law to get mongers. I never saw her but the report sure help me steer clear.
    I remember seeing that also.

  11. #37299

    Old friend

    I been out the game a while and just came back. Ironically an old friend I used to see from time to time, I saw getting into a vehicle with a monger off Willis. If anyone seen her lately or has a contact hit me up. Posting a pic.

    And if I can get blue digits from a senior member that'd be legit too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260926-063251.jpg‎  

  12. #37298
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Clock watcher. Very mechanical all business.
    But it is her in the pics? How much was the damage?

  13. #37297
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    She does but doesn't swallow. Will run and spit in sink.
    Does she look like her pics? Is she attractive? Pictures look heavily filtered.

  14. #37296
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...o/473716558988

    Anybody know if she allows cim with the bbj.
    She does but doesn't swallow. Will run and spit in sink.

  15. #37295

    Sadie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...o/473716558988

    Anybody know if she allows cim with the bbj.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape