Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 12988
-
09-26-26 04:34 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 284That tale is true from a lot of smaller parking lot AMP spots; it only takes a persistent next-door neighbor to finally have enough and file a report, and the spot is toast. We do keep the MP stay in business, but we certainly does not keep everyone safe, it is quite the opposite. The more popular one place gets the worse it is for this everyone.
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 03:06 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 284Ouch! Yea I saw that shit. They made an example of them for sure. Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 23:57 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 82Evelyn at Miko Beauty
Had some time to kill after lunch and decided to stop in for a quick massage. Evelyn was short and cute with medium length yellow hair. She looked fairly young and had a nice figure. She started with an oil massage and used decent thumb pressure across my back and shoulders. After working down through my legs, she had me flip over and mixed in some teasing and kissing. She moved into an HJ for a while before finishing with BBBJ. Decent oral skills honestly. Asked her if she was down for 69 and she was willing. No awkward smell down there which was good. Switched off between HJ and BBBJ till I popped. Quick clean up and got dressed and headed out.
-
09-25-26 16:19 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 89Coming to visit
Hello Gents,
I'll be traveling into Carson soon and wanted to find a good massage place, where can get a decent massage and then extras. Doesn't have to be FS, but more than L1. Would appreciate some locations, please dm or post here. Thank You!
-
09-25-26 15:37 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 61Parkings
I know this could be completely irrelevant, but sometime the complaints from their neighbor businesses could be the reason. Once a provider told to park my car farther out, because their next door business was upset about parking situations. All the neighbors know what is going on. So keep that in mind, we'll do what we can to help MPs stay in business, and everyone safe.
Originally Posted by Cigarro
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:47 #12938Regular Member

Posts: 6LAX AMP's. Traveling through
Hey guys, I'll be traveling through the LA area and leaving from LAX, will have some downtime after my event is over and wondering if anyone can recommend any AMP's near the airport?
-
09-25-26 13:34 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 435 Stars for Amy at Spring Glow Spa!
5 Stars for Amy at Spring Glow Spa!
Visited Spring Glow last week. The place is impeccably clean, great atmosphere, and a nice relaxing spirit as soon as you walk in.
I was greeted by Amy. Amy is a beautiful woman, shoulder length dark hair, cute, sweet smile, and a gorgeous body. She gave me a warm hug as I walked in, and made me feel welcome right away.
After we talked, she had me undress, and I laid face down on the massage table. Amy gave me perhaps one of the most strongest massages I've ever had. She focused on my neck and back then eventually my legs and buttocks. It didn't take long before I flipped over. She caressed me with her hands, and within minutes, our bodies embraced. I won't get into all the details, but Amy pleasured me in ways I've never experienced before. I left very happy. After our time together, we talked a little bit, hugged and cuddled. Amy is a beautiful, confident woman. And her massage experience is worth repeating. I can't wait to see her again. I'll definitely be back soon. Thumbs up for Spring Glow Spa!
-
09-25-26 12:20 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 346Exactly, why E when you have F on a girl.
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 02:05 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 31From another Social Media:
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
On September 22,2026, at approximately 5 pm, Whittier PD Detectives and the WPD Special Enforcement Team served a search warrant at an illicit massage business located in the 14000 block of Lambert Road.
-
09-25-26 01:13 #12934Regular Member

Posts: 28How often do they happen?
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
Last visit had more people coming in than usual and it had me nervous thinking one could be bust.
-
09-25-26 01:06 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 7266Recent.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
Go to the Whittier PD IG profile.
-
09-25-26 00:22 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 284If it shows up on FB, it is a bit older than you think, from my experience, just no one notices if the place isn't super famous or mentioned often here. What is considered a bust and it is new unless it is live view, which again is rare unless there is such a coincidence that a user here just happens to walk upon it, it is usually a few days to weeks old news. Did it show up on the local news to make FB front page?
Originally Posted by Cigarro
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:58 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 31Bust in Whittier on Lambert
Looks like an MP got busted in Whittier on Lambert. Saw the post on FB.
-
09-24-26 19:45 #12930Regular Member

Posts: 6LAX Acupuncture
Thicc colombian girl I drew here a few days ago. English wasn't all there and I wasn't feeling it, so I didn't partake, but if anyone is looking for a latina on the westside, this might be for you.
-
09-24-26 18:51 #12929Regular Member

Posts: 12E means English
I read below, E means English (evaluation).
Originally Posted by Jack998
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





