Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 13007
-
09-27-26 16:25 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 245Cartel
I was also alerted to this Chica. I saw her and walked out. The place should stick to Asians. Amy was taken do I bailed.
Originally Posted by SabertoothPeni
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 15:16 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 816Thanks for the heads up! I just got back from visiting Ella and not only does she have the best oral technique I've ever experienced in 4 decades of AMP visits, she is super sensual. Not really into "receiving. " She's a giver and service queen. Her teasing buildup is world class! I wish I'd gone to see her sooner, honestly. I'm still light headed 2 hours later.
Originally Posted by DutchMaster101
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 11:56 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 119Columbian (Booty) Cristal at LAX Acupuncture
This time I left in the hands of MMS to choose for me. She texted that a new girl, Cristal (latina) was getting good feedback. I booked a morning sesh to, at least, be first for the day. I try to keep my monger cross-contamination to a minimum. A skillful BBL with minimal dimpling. Generous set of large C tits. Lots of visible tats and a quite a few that were hidden (the girl likes ink). I put her weight at about 125. Not a spinner unless you're Andre the Giant, and he's dead. Oh the pussy is shaved. No stubble when I got ahold of it. Her English is conversational and waaay better than my Spanish, so no need for the translator app.
No Massage! My idea.
She got naked, and I got naked and I took it all in. Boobs, butt, flat stomach, and the rest of the package. Next. Some deep, slow, wet kissing. I tend to get a little mileage here, since I show up clean, shaved, with freshly brushed teeth. She got up on the table and straddled me. We spent a few minutes like that until she was ready for more. We shifted to 69. Her ample ass blocked out most light and sound as I licked and sucked on her clit. I am pretty sure I got her off based on the way that she moaned and tightened up with my cock in my mouth. She got it in deep in that position.
After that she had me sit on the on the edge of the table and sucked me some more. The view of her ass and tits from above was hot.
We started in standing mish. It's great, because they can control the initial depth, I can see their faces and enjoy the tits. A quick transition to flat mish so I could rub her clit a little as I got deeper into her. We finished in mish with her legs wrapped strongly around me and pulling my in tight. I couldn't have gotten out of that if I wanted to. Cristal is strong and determined.
We kissed and hugged a little more as we cleaned up.
On the way out, she told me to come back and that she would be there for 5 more days.
-
09-26-26 17:46 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 284Well shit, this one is an actual hit raid. Public execution style too huh, if they log it as such. Rip to the place for a few months and another will take its place.
Originally Posted by Cigarro
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:44 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 284Of course, OC got hit with that same shit already. People are playing that shit out of proportion thinking it is the rapture or some shit. Older mongers knows what's up with the city election going on and unless they sting the joint, if not it is usually and always just building violations or license check up. They got to flex that shit so that the public think they actually doing something. While they don't want to do all that paperwork themselves.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 09:52 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 970Remember, it's an election year, so LE muscles are going to get flexed.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 04:41 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 284No one knows when the bust happens but the leading PD. Just watch your surroundings before going. These visits there is always come with a maybe today is the day kind of risk.
Originally Posted by SketchyPervert
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 04:34 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 284That tale is true from a lot of smaller parking lot AMP spots; it only takes a persistent next-door neighbor to finally have enough and file a report, and the spot is toast. We do keep the MP stay in business, but we certainly does not keep everyone safe, it is quite the opposite. The more popular one place gets the worse it is for this everyone.
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 03:06 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 284Ouch! Yea I saw that shit. They made an example of them for sure. Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 23:57 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 82Evelyn at Miko Beauty
Had some time to kill after lunch and decided to stop in for a quick massage. Evelyn was short and cute with medium length yellow hair. She looked fairly young and had a nice figure. She started with an oil massage and used decent thumb pressure across my back and shoulders. After working down through my legs, she had me flip over and mixed in some teasing and kissing. She moved into an HJ for a while before finishing with BBBJ. Decent oral skills honestly. Asked her if she was down for 69 and she was willing. No awkward smell down there which was good. Switched off between HJ and BBBJ till I popped. Quick clean up and got dressed and headed out.
-
09-25-26 16:19 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 89Coming to visit
Hello Gents,
I'll be traveling into Carson soon and wanted to find a good massage place, where can get a decent massage and then extras. Doesn't have to be FS, but more than L1. Would appreciate some locations, please dm or post here. Thank You!
-
09-25-26 15:37 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 62Parkings
I know this could be completely irrelevant, but sometime the complaints from their neighbor businesses could be the reason. Once a provider told to park my car farther out, because their next door business was upset about parking situations. All the neighbors know what is going on. So keep that in mind, we'll do what we can to help MPs stay in business, and everyone safe.
Originally Posted by Cigarro
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:47 #12950Regular Member

Posts: 6LAX AMP's. Traveling through
Hey guys, I'll be traveling through the LA area and leaving from LAX, will have some downtime after my event is over and wondering if anyone can recommend any AMP's near the airport?
-
09-25-26 13:34 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 435 Stars for Amy at Spring Glow Spa!
5 Stars for Amy at Spring Glow Spa!
Visited Spring Glow last week. The place is impeccably clean, great atmosphere, and a nice relaxing spirit as soon as you walk in.
I was greeted by Amy. Amy is a beautiful woman, shoulder length dark hair, cute, sweet smile, and a gorgeous body. She gave me a warm hug as I walked in, and made me feel welcome right away.
After we talked, she had me undress, and I laid face down on the massage table. Amy gave me perhaps one of the most strongest massages I've ever had. She focused on my neck and back then eventually my legs and buttocks. It didn't take long before I flipped over. She caressed me with her hands, and within minutes, our bodies embraced. I won't get into all the details, but Amy pleasured me in ways I've never experienced before. I left very happy. After our time together, we talked a little bit, hugged and cuddled. Amy is a beautiful, confident woman. And her massage experience is worth repeating. I can't wait to see her again. I'll definitely be back soon. Thumbs up for Spring Glow Spa!
-
09-25-26 12:20 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 347Exactly, why E when you have F on a girl.
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






