Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 13011
-
09-25-26 13:34 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 435 Stars for Amy at Spring Glow Spa!
5 Stars for Amy at Spring Glow Spa!
Visited Spring Glow last week. The place is impeccably clean, great atmosphere, and a nice relaxing spirit as soon as you walk in.
I was greeted by Amy. Amy is a beautiful woman, shoulder length dark hair, cute, sweet smile, and a gorgeous body. She gave me a warm hug as I walked in, and made me feel welcome right away.
After we talked, she had me undress, and I laid face down on the massage table. Amy gave me perhaps one of the most strongest massages I've ever had. She focused on my neck and back then eventually my legs and buttocks. It didn't take long before I flipped over. She caressed me with her hands, and within minutes, our bodies embraced. I won't get into all the details, but Amy pleasured me in ways I've never experienced before. I left very happy. After our time together, we talked a little bit, hugged and cuddled. Amy is a beautiful, confident woman. And her massage experience is worth repeating. I can't wait to see her again. I'll definitely be back soon. Thumbs up for Spring Glow Spa!
-
09-25-26 12:20 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 354Exactly, why E when you have F on a girl.
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 02:05 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 31From another Social Media:
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
On September 22,2026, at approximately 5 pm, Whittier PD Detectives and the WPD Special Enforcement Team served a search warrant at an illicit massage business located in the 14000 block of Lambert Road.
-
09-25-26 01:13 #12933Regular Member

Posts: 28How often do they happen?
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
Last visit had more people coming in than usual and it had me nervous thinking one could be bust.
-
09-25-26 01:06 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 7266Recent.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
Go to the Whittier PD IG profile.
-
09-25-26 00:22 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 300If it shows up on FB, it is a bit older than you think, from my experience, just no one notices if the place isn't super famous or mentioned often here. What is considered a bust and it is new unless it is live view, which again is rare unless there is such a coincidence that a user here just happens to walk upon it, it is usually a few days to weeks old news. Did it show up on the local news to make FB front page?
Originally Posted by Cigarro
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:58 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 31Bust in Whittier on Lambert
Looks like an MP got busted in Whittier on Lambert. Saw the post on FB.
-
09-24-26 19:45 #12929Regular Member

Posts: 6LAX Acupuncture
Thicc colombian girl I drew here a few days ago. English wasn't all there and I wasn't feeling it, so I didn't partake, but if anyone is looking for a latina on the westside, this might be for you.
-
09-24-26 18:51 #12928Regular Member

Posts: 16E means English
I read below, E means English (evaluation).
Originally Posted by Jack998
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 00:45 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 203Why not skip to F like all schools throughout history, to avoid the confusion of E =Excellent?
Originally Posted by Jack998
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:07 #12926Regular Member

Posts: 12A, B, C, D, and E — with A being the highest rating and E being the lowest.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:17 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 62I think the MP took over a nail salon and kept the same name, and that's why google is saying the nail salon is closed. Yea it is open, and there were signs inside hinting what it used to be. Speaking of which, it would not be a bad business idea if they offer role plays, girls working on your hands and nails at their table, "oops, drop my tool under the table, let me get on my knees to get it", boom, BJ.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
Haha.
-
09-23-26 12:38 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 249Thanks much!
OK, I found it, thanks! It's interesting that Google says it's temporarily closed, but apparently not if you made a visit!
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:09 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 354Ahhh, that makes sense. Never thought of it as a review category since I speak their language.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
Kristin definitely provides a great GFE experience and aim to please you for the entire session.
Why not try a 4-hand with Kristin and Ella for your next session? My previous duo with them was awesome as they work great together.
-
09-23-26 07:16 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 421That is the one negative about her, indeed! There have been many trips I have made to LA and she did not reply until I had already left the area, if at all! All I can tell you is to just keep trying!
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






