Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 868 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 13008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12948
    Quote Originally Posted by CumSquat  [View Original Post]
    Why not skip to F like all schools throughout history, to avoid the confusion of E =Excellent?
    Exactly, why E when you have F on a girl.

  2. #12947
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    If it shows up on FB, it is a bit older than you think, from my experience, just no one notices if the place isn't super famous or mentioned often here. What is considered a bust and it is new unless it is live view, which again is rare unless there is such a coincidence that a user here just happens to walk upon it, it is usually a few days to weeks old news. Did it show up on the local news to make FB front page?
    From another Social Media:

    On September 22,2026, at approximately 5 pm, Whittier PD Detectives and the WPD Special Enforcement Team served a search warrant at an illicit massage business located in the 14000 block of Lambert Road.

  3. #12946
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    If it shows up on FB, it is a bit older than you think, from my experience, just no one notices if the place isn't super famous or mentioned often here. What is considered a bust and it is new unless it is live view, which again is rare unless there is such a coincidence that a user here just happens to walk upon it, it is usually a few days to weeks old news. Did it show up on the local news to make FB front page?
    How often do they happen?

    Last visit had more people coming in than usual and it had me nervous thinking one could be bust.

  4. #12945
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    If it shows up on FB, it is a bit older than you think, from my experience, just no one notices if the place isn't super famous or mentioned often here. What is considered a bust and it is new unless it is live view, which again is rare unless there is such a coincidence that a user here just happens to walk upon it, it is usually a few days to weeks old news. Did it show up on the local news to make FB front page?
    Recent.

    Go to the Whittier PD IG profile.

  5. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigarro  [View Original Post]
    Looks like an MP got busted in Whittier on Lambert. Saw the post on FB.
    If it shows up on FB, it is a bit older than you think, from my experience, just no one notices if the place isn't super famous or mentioned often here. What is considered a bust and it is new unless it is live view, which again is rare unless there is such a coincidence that a user here just happens to walk upon it, it is usually a few days to weeks old news. Did it show up on the local news to make FB front page?

  6. #12943

    Bust in Whittier on Lambert

    Looks like an MP got busted in Whittier on Lambert. Saw the post on FB.

  7. #12942

    LAX Acupuncture

    Thicc colombian girl I drew here a few days ago. English wasn't all there and I wasn't feeling it, so I didn't partake, but if anyone is looking for a latina on the westside, this might be for you.

  8. #12941

    E means English

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack998  [View Original Post]
    A, B, C, D, and E with A being the highest rating and E being the lowest.
    I read below, E means English (evaluation).

  9. #12940
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack998  [View Original Post]
    A, B, C, D, and E with A being the highest rating and E being the lowest.
    Why not skip to F like all schools throughout history, to avoid the confusion of E =Excellent?

  10. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone remind me again what E stands for here? Extras? Exception? Expectation?
    A, B, C, D, and E — with A being the highest rating and E being the lowest.

  11. #12938
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    OK, I found it, thanks! It's interesting that Google says it's temporarily closed, but apparently not if you made a visit!
    I think the MP took over a nail salon and kept the same name, and that's why google is saying the nail salon is closed. Yea it is open, and there were signs inside hinting what it used to be. Speaking of which, it would not be a bad business idea if they offer role plays, girls working on your hands and nails at their table, "oops, drop my tool under the table, let me get on my knees to get it", boom, BJ.

    Haha.

  12. #12937

    Thanks much!

    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    Try to search for Baibie Bar or Baibie Spa, and it used to be a nail and lashes salon or something. The first time my friend sent me there, I had trouble searching it by the name since google thinks I mispelled Barbie. Anyway, you could try to search Baibie Bar in google map. Not sure if I am allow to give street address here, the place is on west main near Marengo.
    OK, I found it, thanks! It's interesting that Google says it's temporarily closed, but apparently not if you made a visit!

  13. #12936
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    In my reviews, English.

    E: enough to communicate.

    Repeat: I want to say no so I can save money but I'm already thinking of my next session tomorrow.
    Ahhh, that makes sense. Never thought of it as a review category since I speak their language.

    Kristin definitely provides a great GFE experience and aim to please you for the entire session.

    Why not try a 4-hand with Kristin and Ella for your next session? My previous duo with them was awesome as they work great together.

  14. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she hasn't retired? She never replies to my messages.
    That is the one negative about her, indeed! There have been many trips I have made to LA and she did not reply until I had already left the area, if at all! All I can tell you is to just keep trying!

  15. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I can't locate any MP with that name in Alhambra when I look on the RM site. I even tried looking for that MP name for all Cali and nothing came up in the search. Is that the correct name?
    Try to search for Baibie Bar or Baibie Spa, and it used to be a nail and lashes salon or something. The first time my friend sent me there, I had trouble searching it by the name since google thinks I mispelled Barbie. Anyway, you could try to search Baibie Bar in google map. Not sure if I am allow to give street address here, the place is on west main near Marengo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape