Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 18428
-
09-29-26 19:45 #18398Senior Member

Posts: 398Well I would start with an AMP experience. It really depends on what you are wanting. There is a lot of information as referenced below from Ayasaki.
Originally Posted by MakingIt224
[View Original Post]
Go luck and have some fun!
-
09-29-26 08:46 #18397Senior Member

Posts: 180Locations
Text them and ask them where they're located or go to rubmaps. Ch.
Originally Posted by MakingIt224
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 04:58 #18396Senior Member

Posts: 835Welcome to the club. I could give it to you easy but you're already where you need to be. We don't really have secrets here once you get the system. 90% of every spot offering something is on STG. So you have really low odds of failure if you just text and confirm the address and show up. Who you will get is variable but that's the game. You can cross reference some spots simply by reading back a few pages but there are so many right now it often doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by MakingIt224
[View Original Post]
I'd offer more but just a few days ago you were asking about the agencies. It would be ideal if you just actually take action on any of these locations so your post history isn't exclusively questions. Yes, we all want to not waste our money but there's enough public info to know something worth trying simply from casual browsing here. And if no one ever takes any risk (and posts about it), we never learn anything.
-
09-28-26 16:18 #18395Regular Member

Posts: 2New to the scene
I'm new and I'm trying to hit one of these places up. I've see the stg adds for one place but what about the others? Is there any way to find where these places are at? The best I can do is guesses based on posts on here, but I feel like I'm flying blind here.
-
09-25-26 17:53 #18394Senior Member

Posts: 1137That sucks, I thought is was mostly secluded with the back door entrance and all. I enjoyed the place I only visited a couple times and on the weekend when things were really dead in that area. It was a bit out of my way unless I was making west Tn trips which I have been often and it would be great to a place on that side to stop off before I get home.
Originally Posted by GenericBeer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 01:41 #18393Senior Member

Posts: 398Dang. Sorry you had a bad experience. I for one like to have a few that I like and move around from one to the other if I can. I feel there are multiple scenarios that can be happening sometimes that we are not even aware of. I am not making excuses, just there some bad actors out there and something could have happened before you went. I am not going to go into details with all of my incidents, but I have been in the crossfire from a raging monger and the ladies got in my car to drive them away and I took them to a different spa to escape and that guy ruined my experience because I had just finished up. Not a damn thing I could do. Might as well just burned the 250 with a match.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
Between bad guys, ranging from attempted robberies, beggars wanting their money back after service, and LEO this is a wild, wild, west business and the list goes on. Sometimes these places are relaxing and sometimes they are not which leads to your bad experience and all of us. Anyway. In the end you are paying for a service and a good experience, and I have had awesome experiences, ok experiences and not good ones. I just wish there could be some kind of vetting or something, to keep up good service and some organization to it and it would help all around. At this point, they open a shop and just throw all the stuff on the wall until it gets closed down, regardless of service. In and out and that's what leads to frustration and poor service.
Happy mongering.
-
09-25-26 00:13 #18392Senior Member

Posts: 28According to another member, I think the other tenants in the office park figured out what they were doing and reported them:
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GA1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 22:35 #18391Senior Member

Posts: 1137Watch what you post
Well I guess we got a tattle tale in the group playing kid games running back to the ladies about the post we leave if it doesn't suit their best interest. This forum is for our honest experiences, now I guess we can't do that from fear of getting rejected at that particular spa or girl. I'm pretty certain who it was by the forum name anyway, obviously playing childish games trying to score points with his favorite girl.
A2 what are your thoughts about this?
A2. Because I like Sophia and do not want to hurt her business can you delete my previous post review about SaSa as she has asked me to since someone here went and told her about it and she is now upset with me.
-
09-24-26 21:00 #18390Senior Member

Posts: 1137Sasa
She's back in Nashville at T spa. I still don't get the hub bub about her. I reluctantly saw her again. I need to go back and read my own reviews, if I had I would not have went. Again, I'm not impressed but my first plan didn't work out, second plan was to see Alison at T, I saw her first of the month the minute she arrived. Tried to see her yesterday but no reply from Sophia for about an hour, by then I was on 40 west. I said I'll be back tomorrow to see her. Sophia tells me this evening that Alison went back to NY today, Thanks! Anyway she says SaSa is available, first I said no and asked who else or if the new team was here yet. I guess just her and SaSa were it for the day. I went. Service is ok but it was exactly the same as it was when I saw her before. I paid for an hour, she started with a short massage to help me relax, then about 20 minutes into the session she's ready for my to finish. I pay for an hour for a reason and I don't want to be rushed out of it. That will immediately change my mood and any vibe there may be. It went downhill from there for me. When it was over she was rushing to get dressed no cleanup. She came back in and tossed me a towel. It was pretty hot in there so as she was rushing out of the room I asked if I could shower. Communication with her is difficult it eventually she took me to the shower and turned the water on for me and left. I still had 20 minutes of my hour left. I finished the shower and she showed up helped dry me off took me back to the room opens the door to let me in and left. She didn't even close the door. Sophia popped in and said hi and gave a hug. But then she rushed me down the hall and out the door all kind of cold and rude. I'm assuming SaSa had another visitor since there was a car in the lot when I left and she was nowhere to be found. I was going to try somewhere different, should have stuck with the gut.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:49 #18389Senior Member

Posts: 398Thanks for the review. See any other talent there? I am not going now just more out of curiosity.
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:11 #18388Senior Member

Posts: 1137Any idea what happened with CWC? I liked the place and it just quietly went away.
Originally Posted by GenericBeer
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:09 #18387Senior Member

Posts: 398What an experience that had to have been. 3:00 am!! Hopefully all of them got let go and I know Sasa is okay because she said she will be here next month. All can change in a sec in this world.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:08 #18386Senior Member

Posts: 1137What's going on in C'ville? I thought everything got shut down there when they took down ZO spa, and later GPS in OG.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 00:07 #18385Senior Member

Posts: 28I went here recently thinking that Tina might be the same one from the old CWC in Bellevue and Golden Phoenix up past Clarksville. She came in during my session with Coco and quickly figured out it was not that Tina. I also was visited by Anna who I honestly didn't care for but everyone has their own tastes.
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]
Coco on the other hand was a lot of fun. Paid. 7 for the hour and started with the standard rub. I was rubbing her thighs and ass during this and she would sometimes bend down and rub her tits on my back or head. Decent teasing got me hard and I flipped over. Came to an agreement for $$. 4 and I stripped her naked. Nice large chest but I think artificial, although it is a lot better job than others I've seen (like Vicky at Aura). Some BBBJ and then she put the cover on and did a little more CBJ before mounting me. Rode me for a while and then we switched to mish. Fucked her for a few minutes and busted in the bag. She put on a show although obviously fake.
She cleaned me up and massaged me for a bit longer while talking to her. Her English is decent so it wasn't too difficult to have a conversation. Said she had a kid back in China but I didn't see any obvious baby damage and her pussy was decently tight. Maybe I missed it. I don't think I got the full hour but close enough.
Her and I seemed to have some decent chemistry so I plan on going back.
-
09-23-26 22:13 #18384Senior Member

Posts: 51Sasa
I visited Sasa where she was working in Knoxville and had a great time. While looking through the Knoxville pages I noticed that someone said the place where she was working was visited and shut down by the Knoxville sheriff's department. I texted her and asked if she was okay. She said they showed up at 3:00 am and shut them down. She's doing well and is now in Clarksville. Hopefully she'll be back in Nashville soon.











Reply With Quote





