Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 18429
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17964

    Re: JG Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLee99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this place? Strictly legit or some action available?

    Traveling to Nashville next month and looking for something near the airport.
    This place is on Donelson Pike just north of the airport in a strip mall.
    In my experience, always legit.

  2. #17963
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWinslow  [View Original Post]
    This is the video I referenced in a previous post. I'm sure he was wearing meta glasses. I made sure to tell my friend to be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. It never even dawned on her that was where the video was being recorded from. Not to mention this is just gross. Yes, we all know what we are doing, but to record with the girls consent or knowledge is messed up. They're people and should be treated as such.
    I'd hesitate to say that providers should be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. An overwhelming majority of people wearing glasses actually need them. Meta glasses are supposed to have a blinking white LED light on the front when recording, so that should be the only thing I would recommend for their safety and privacy regarding glasses. In this case they were either a different brand or jailbroken to not have that light on the front.

    Like others have said, an issue more in their control was that when he asked how much, she should've asked how long and only quoted the advertised house fee at this point. That would at least allow them to suss him out, have an air of legitimacy, and possibly not even offer extras later if he was a bad client or they got a bad vibe.

    His content is getting a lot of online attention right now. One thing in our favor is that he's charging people for the videos and locations, so I'm hoping this greediness keeps the names of the locations better under wraps. I'm not sure about the politics of these places, but they could really benefit from somehow coordinating and having a no-fly list, possibly using phone numbers? However that also opens up the risk of a busted location or provider unintentionally seeming connected to other locations, so there's that.

    All in all, I hope this guy leaves our area or somehow gets on a deny list so our area doesn't get any unwanted attention.

  3. #17962

    Massage JG near Nashville airport

    Anyone have any intel on this place? Strictly legit or some action available?

    Traveling to Nashville next month and looking for something near the airport.
    This place is on Donelson Pike just north of the airport in a strip mall.

  4. #17961

    AMPs need to be carefull

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I can't say what I really want to here without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
    These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq
    I totally agree if the guy walks in won't get naked before talking prices and services.

    Should be a giant red flag unless he is a known repeat customer.

  5. #17960

    Sasa formerly from T

    I just can't belive how good this dream was.

    Should have just paid the 30 min house fee.

    Cause mini me or junior as some like to call it was at full attention.

    After a 10 min rub. Her BBBJ is solid. Girl knows how to rock a cock.

    Sasa is a keeper treat her right and she will not disappoint.

    Hands down best provider I have seen in an AMP setting.

    Agency is a whole different experience having.

    A bed and all that. But she is still very good.

    And has a tight pussy and great tits And lets face it you forget your even on a table.

    At some point.

  6. #17959
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Has T moved I was given directions to a place with different address and name.

    Can any senior members with with intel.

    Private message me?
    I will PM you.

  7. #17958

    Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I can't say what I really want to hear without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
    These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq
    This is the video I referenced in a previous post. I'm sure he was wearing meta glasses. I made sure to tell my friend to be wary of customers wearing or refusing to remove their glasses. It never even dawned on her that was where the video was being recorded from. Not to mention this is just gross. Yes, we all know what we are doing, but to record with the girls consent or knowledge is messed up. They're people and should be treated as such.

  8. #17957

    Pos

    I can't say what I really want to here without getting reprimanded but I hope Karma takes its course very soon or this guy is going to ruin a good thing for us and the ladies. I'm sure he is in these boards as well.
    These ladies need to be more experienced and informed. In all my years of visiting these places this is not how its done. You do t give a price, negotiate services and cost with someone who just walks in and straight up asks. If the client isnt willing to take the steps to get undressed and partake in at least a massage dont talk about service or rates beyond a basic massage.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDOd...p6emtmNHpnOHNq

  9. #17956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Did your source have any idea why they shut down? Seemed they were getting reviews and attention. I've had to start driving west some some it was going to become a regular stop with easy access off 40. I also like the privacy of the location and parking.
    That particular southwestern Nashville suburb tends to be reactionary. I have personal familiarity with that office park, and I'm 100 percent sure another tenant clocked what was going on there and reported them. Police drive through there pretty routinely, also. If I were police and I saw a proliferation of security cameras surrounding an office, my mental radar would go off immediately.

  10. #17955
    Quote Originally Posted by JusLooking  [View Original Post]
    The other day I got confirmation they're officially gone. The outside cameras have been removed and just wire there now. Its a shame. I really liked Tina and that location.

    I went to T instead. Was as advertised, but wasn't as good as CWC for me.

    I guess I'm waiting on CCG to come back now unless I try one of the others.
    Did your source have any idea why they shut down? Seemed they were getting reviews and attention. I've had to start driving west some some it was going to become a regular stop with easy access off 40. I also like the privacy of the location and parking.

  11. #17954

    R Spa

    I ended up taking a visit and was able to see one of my favorites which is Sasa. I don't mind the location. I opted for 30 minutes, FS, and it was the standard pricing and on previous visits at the new locations there wasn't any BBBJ and it is nice to have that again. There is no comparison unless she is really that good at doing it covered. Haha.

    The place is clean, everything looks new, and it has a relaxing vibe that makes the experience even better. The lighting is great too, so you’re not straining to see. Definitely repeat. Go have some fun and support these nice ladies.
    Last edited by Stim69; 06-02-26 at 22:35. Reason: spelling

  12. #17953

    Has T Spa moved?

    Has T moved I was given directions to a place with different address and name.

    Can any senior members with with intel.

    Private message me?

  13. #17952

    Yes, I think Kelly is still there.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I don't go for the massage, I go elsewhere for a good massage. Do you know if Kelly stayed?
    I do think Kelly is still there.

    I asked for either Sophia or Kelly and the lady yelled out both names.

  14. #17951
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything more about CWC being closed? I've texted several times, also another number, no response. I like the secluded location and had a pretty good time with Lulu.
    The other day I got confirmation they're officially gone. The outside cameras have been removed and just wire there now. Its a shame. I really liked Tina and that location.

    I went to T instead. Was as advertised, but wasn't as good as CWC for me.

    I guess I'm waiting on CCG to come back now unless I try one of the others.

  15. #17950
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWinslow  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with a girl formally at T spa. She showed me a video today that someone took of their visit there recently. Caught the negotiations on tape. This is why we can't have nice things. Watch your surroundings.
    Well at least you gave us a heads up that he is in town or maybe he lives here I do not know nor care. Maybe your friends can pass, share with the other local places for their safety and not having to deal with a grown man that is craving attention at local parlors. There is the factor that most are known and it is an invasion of privacy of others. Other than that, he is just annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    So I checked since there was no information other than this callout and I couldn't find it on facebook myself (and that's fine not trying to light up the girls), but for those who recall my previous callout for "seducerpov", I looked back at my rant about that guy, and saw the url was 404'd. I thought wow youtube did it. But then I happened to look back at a message I saved of a direct link to the HFS video, and no, it's still up, he just changed his username.

    So the video that is likely being discussed is on youtube as well. Uploaded about 12 hours ago. You can see his outline in the mirror because he recorded his walking out as well. But I suppose there's no need to point it out again as they already know so it doesn't matter. Same as I said in the rant thread, I don't really care when it is other places but it causes problems for me when it is here. But it is out of our hands so whatever. He's not stupid enough to record multiple visits (I see he recently uploaded a duplicate of an earlier visit) so it's not like anyone would catch him. But he is active in the area. Because the next video right below it was likely Q Spa, I haven't been there in months but I'm about 90% sure.
    We did have a lengthy discussion about the previous find on HFS. It is an invasion of everyone's privacy and doesn't help any of us but if he wants to record away at various places he can until he crosses the wrong place and something happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape