Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 18417
-
09-24-26 15:09 #18387Senior Member

Posts: 395What an experience that had to have been. 3:00 am!! Hopefully all of them got let go and I know Sasa is okay because she said she will be here next month. All can change in a sec in this world.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:08 #18386Senior Member

Posts: 1136What's going on in C'ville? I thought everything got shut down there when they took down ZO spa, and later GPS in OG.
Originally Posted by SouthernMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 00:07 #18385Senior Member

Posts: 28I went here recently thinking that Tina might be the same one from the old CWC in Bellevue and Golden Phoenix up past Clarksville. She came in during my session with Coco and quickly figured out it was not that Tina. I also was visited by Anna who I honestly didn't care for but everyone has their own tastes.
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]
Coco on the other hand was a lot of fun. Paid. 7 for the hour and started with the standard rub. I was rubbing her thighs and ass during this and she would sometimes bend down and rub her tits on my back or head. Decent teasing got me hard and I flipped over. Came to an agreement for $$. 4 and I stripped her naked. Nice large chest but I think artificial, although it is a lot better job than others I've seen (like Vicky at Aura). Some BBBJ and then she put the cover on and did a little more CBJ before mounting me. Rode me for a while and then we switched to mish. Fucked her for a few minutes and busted in the bag. She put on a show although obviously fake.
She cleaned me up and massaged me for a bit longer while talking to her. Her English is decent so it wasn't too difficult to have a conversation. Said she had a kid back in China but I didn't see any obvious baby damage and her pussy was decently tight. Maybe I missed it. I don't think I got the full hour but close enough.
Her and I seemed to have some decent chemistry so I plan on going back.
-
09-23-26 22:13 #18384Senior Member

Posts: 51Sasa
I visited Sasa where she was working in Knoxville and had a great time. While looking through the Knoxville pages I noticed that someone said the place where she was working was visited and shut down by the Knoxville sheriff's department. I texted her and asked if she was okay. She said they showed up at 3:00 am and shut them down. She's doing well and is now in Clarksville. Hopefully she'll be back in Nashville soon.
-
09-23-26 17:28 #18383Senior Member

Posts: 75What's the name.
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 09:24 #18382Senior Member

Posts: 112EASE Spa
Went by Ease Spa in Berry Hill area yesterday and got Tina $$. 6 for 30 minutes as I booked through an indirect number. Table shower was rushed, very little teasing. She speaks decent English, is probably about 75 lb soaking wet, tiny frame and relatively flat chest with huge nips. Skipped the massage and went straight to the main event. Little teasing and cover went on. Tried a couple of positions and couldn't finish in the bag. She said "finish with hand?" and proceeded with a slow tug and BBBJ also to HJ finish. Wasn't exactly rushed but a lot of obsessive wiping with alcohol even during the act. Might repeat in a pinch, did not get to see the other providers.
Live long and monger.
Kurt.
-
09-22-26 14:39 #18381Senior Member

Posts: 112Boro AMP
Pat Bateman, tried to send you a PM several times, but your inbox is full. If you can share the name of the place via PM, would really appreciate it.
Live Long and monger.
Kurt.
Originally Posted by PatBateman69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:52 #18380Senior Member

Posts: 132Sakura
I am staying downtown at Margaritaville. Is Sakura worth the visit? And is Sophia close by?
-
09-21-26 16:30 #18379Senior Member

Posts: 395Sounds like you had some fun interaction while waiting. If my memory serves me right, she did have a bush, but she is so little I wasn't really noticing it that much. I remember being in mish position and pulling myself back to see action and she is juicy. If you are wanting it shaved down, maybe ask her to. LOL I like taking a shower before so maybe she will shave it down in the shower with you or just go all in and see if you can get passed it. Haha.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
Sasa is shaved and she will be back soon. At least she was before she left and at end of last month. She always provides a good massage with great teasing and a really nice BBBJ leading up to showtime.
Good luck!
-
09-21-26 16:09 #18378Senior Member

Posts: 1136How is the Bush from first hand experience?
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
My only interaction from her is that she almost always answered the door at the old address and she would take me to the room and be playful while waiting for my requested girl to come in. I don't like to wait and usually don't so one day she was trying to get me to stay when I said I would be back so she unbuckled my pants and went to her knees giving me a BBBJ. Recently at the new place I was seeing another girl and I guess there was some confusion in the number I called to schedule. So while my date was texting the handler Sofia took over for a minute stroking and sucking until my date freed up. She left came back in for the same reason. I got up from the tabke to get my phone and while looking at it she came from behind and reached around stroking me. She seems like a lot of fun but need more intel in the Bush.
-
09-21-26 15:34 #18377Regular Member

Posts: 12Reina
I messaged Reina today and she seemed very cool through text but I wanted to see if anyone has seen her before? I'd appreciate any feedback.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ulb-74215.html
-
09-21-26 14:55 #18376Senior Member

Posts: 395While I had a one-off with her, it was fun and then I moved over to sexy Sasa but would like to see Sophia again. You are correct about where she is either one or the other and she told me the same. Not any travel while she was vaping. Haha.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
She did provide my first (fire & ice bbbj) so I can say that was a fun experience.Last edited by Stim69; 09-21-26 at 15:25. Reason: for to add info
-
09-21-26 14:41 #18375Senior Member

Posts: 188Update
Pushed the address to a few of you. Looks like they have moved. I will let you know when she gives me the new location.
Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 14:31 #18374Senior Member

Posts: 1136When I spoke to Sophia last she said she doesn't travel. I assume that meant she's always at Music City spa, which I think is going by T spa again. But I guess she could go between T spa and relax. I've not had any time with Sophia although I have a good time with her when I go in. We have played around a little but I understand she has or had a pretty thick Bush which I'm not into.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:23 #18373Senior Member

Posts: 395Sasa is not here and she told me that she will be here next month. I would guess Sophia is still here. I would contact Music City Spa and ask for her specifically and schedule. She could be at another location.
Originally Posted by WanderingGrey
[View Original Post]
Good luck!











Reply With Quote




