Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1228 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 18417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18387
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sasa where she was working in Knoxville and had a great time. While looking through the Knoxville pages I noticed that someone said the place where she was working was visited and shut down by the Knoxville sheriff's department. I texted her and asked if she was okay. She said they showed up at 3:00 am and shut them down. She's doing well and is now in Clarksville. Hopefully she'll be back in Nashville soon.
    What an experience that had to have been. 3:00 am!! Hopefully all of them got let go and I know Sasa is okay because she said she will be here next month. All can change in a sec in this world.

  2. #18386
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sasa where she was working in Knoxville and had a great time. While looking through the Knoxville pages I noticed that someone said the place where she was working was visited and shut down by the Knoxville sheriff's department. I texted her and asked if she was okay. She said they showed up at 3:00 am and shut them down. She's doing well and is now in Clarksville. Hopefully she'll be back in Nashville soon.
    What's going on in C'ville? I thought everything got shut down there when they took down ZO spa, and later GPS in OG.

  3. #18385
    Quote Originally Posted by Knbbsi  [View Original Post]
    Went by Ease Spa in Berry Hill area yesterday and got Tina $$. 6 for 30 minutes as I booked through an indirect number. Table shower was rushed, very little teasing. She speaks decent English, is probably about 75 lb soaking wet, tiny frame and relatively flat chest with huge nips. Skipped the massage and went straight to the main event. Little teasing and cover went on. Tried a couple of positions and couldn't finish in the bag. She said "finish with hand?" and proceeded with a slow tug and BBBJ also to HJ finish. Wasn't exactly rushed but a lot of obsessive wiping with alcohol even during the act. Might repeat in a pinch, did not get to see the other providers.

    Live long and monger.

    Kurt.
    I went here recently thinking that Tina might be the same one from the old CWC in Bellevue and Golden Phoenix up past Clarksville. She came in during my session with Coco and quickly figured out it was not that Tina. I also was visited by Anna who I honestly didn't care for but everyone has their own tastes.

    Coco on the other hand was a lot of fun. Paid. 7 for the hour and started with the standard rub. I was rubbing her thighs and ass during this and she would sometimes bend down and rub her tits on my back or head. Decent teasing got me hard and I flipped over. Came to an agreement for $$. 4 and I stripped her naked. Nice large chest but I think artificial, although it is a lot better job than others I've seen (like Vicky at Aura). Some BBBJ and then she put the cover on and did a little more CBJ before mounting me. Rode me for a while and then we switched to mish. Fucked her for a few minutes and busted in the bag. She put on a show although obviously fake.

    She cleaned me up and massaged me for a bit longer while talking to her. Her English is decent so it wasn't too difficult to have a conversation. Said she had a kid back in China but I didn't see any obvious baby damage and her pussy was decently tight. Maybe I missed it. I don't think I got the full hour but close enough.

    Her and I seemed to have some decent chemistry so I plan on going back.

  4. #18384

    Sasa

    I visited Sasa where she was working in Knoxville and had a great time. While looking through the Knoxville pages I noticed that someone said the place where she was working was visited and shut down by the Knoxville sheriff's department. I texted her and asked if she was okay. She said they showed up at 3:00 am and shut them down. She's doing well and is now in Clarksville. Hopefully she'll be back in Nashville soon.

  5. #18383
    Quote Originally Posted by Knbbsi  [View Original Post]
    Pat Bateman, tried to send you a PM several times, but your inbox is full. If you can share the name of the place via PM, would really appreciate it.

    Live Long and monger.

    Kurt.
    What's the name.

  6. #18382

    EASE Spa

    Went by Ease Spa in Berry Hill area yesterday and got Tina $$. 6 for 30 minutes as I booked through an indirect number. Table shower was rushed, very little teasing. She speaks decent English, is probably about 75 lb soaking wet, tiny frame and relatively flat chest with huge nips. Skipped the massage and went straight to the main event. Little teasing and cover went on. Tried a couple of positions and couldn't finish in the bag. She said "finish with hand?" and proceeded with a slow tug and BBBJ also to HJ finish. Wasn't exactly rushed but a lot of obsessive wiping with alcohol even during the act. Might repeat in a pinch, did not get to see the other providers.

    Live long and monger.

    Kurt.

  7. #18381

    Boro AMP

    Pat Bateman, tried to send you a PM several times, but your inbox is full. If you can share the name of the place via PM, would really appreciate it.

    Live Long and monger.

    Kurt.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman69  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago I posted on here about getting a decent tease in the boro. Just a tease but completely unheard of around here. I decided to go back recently to try my luck and I wanted a decent massage. Walked in about midday, place was dead. Asked for an hour and went to a room. I can't remember the provider's name or what she looked like so it was just a shot in the dark. Based on my experience last time, I decided not to drape myself just to see what the response would be like. Older lady came in and I said hello. She didn't seem to be bothered by the no drape and playfully smacked my butt LOL. She did go ahead and drape me and started a nice back massage. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a good massage. She finished my back and started on my left leg. Still nothing happening and I'm just enjoying the massage. As she was finishing up on my left leg, I got a couple fingers that lingered a bit too long on my sack. Interesting. I instantly got a boner. The hand came up again and the fingers softly touched my tip. She asked if I was okay and I gave a thumbs up. She then covered my left leg and moved to my right. She begins massaging my right leg and I am fully boned up. She starts massaging my butt with one hand and then she gives a full on stroke with her other hand. I can't believe what's happening and she must have sensed it because she asks if I'm okay again. I mumble something and give another thumbs up. She then gets close to my ear and goes shhhhh. I'm still face down and she begins stroking my cock more and more. I'm in shock! She then slides a towel under me and continues at it. Doesn't take long and I bust face down breathing heavy. She cleans me up and finishes the massage. I gave her a good tip and I was on my way. I can't be the only person she's done this too but I'm not revealing anything.

  8. #18380

    Sakura

    I am staying downtown at Margaritaville. Is Sakura worth the visit? And is Sophia close by?

  9. #18379
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    How is the Bush from first hand experience?

    My only interaction from her is that she almost always answered the door at the old address and she would take me to the room and be playful while waiting for my requested girl to come in. I don't like to wait and usually don't so one day she was trying to get me to stay when I said I would be back so she unbuckled my pants and went to her knees giving me a BBBJ. Recently at the new place I was seeing another girl and I guess there was some confusion in the number I called to schedule. So while my date was texting the handler Sofia took over for a minute stroking and sucking until my date freed up. She left came back in for the same reason. I got up from the tabke to get my phone and while looking at it she came from behind and reached around stroking me. She seems like a lot of fun but need more intel in the Bush.
    Sounds like you had some fun interaction while waiting. If my memory serves me right, she did have a bush, but she is so little I wasn't really noticing it that much. I remember being in mish position and pulling myself back to see action and she is juicy. If you are wanting it shaved down, maybe ask her to. LOL I like taking a shower before so maybe she will shave it down in the shower with you or just go all in and see if you can get passed it. Haha.

    Sasa is shaved and she will be back soon. At least she was before she left and at end of last month. She always provides a good massage with great teasing and a really nice BBBJ leading up to showtime.

    Good luck!

  10. #18378
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    While I had a one-off with her, it was fun and then I moved over to sexy Sasa but would like to see Sophia again. You are correct about where she is either one or the other and she told me the same. Not any travel while she was vaping. Haha.

    She did provide my first (fire & ice bbbj) so I can say that was a fun experience.
    How is the Bush from first hand experience?

    My only interaction from her is that she almost always answered the door at the old address and she would take me to the room and be playful while waiting for my requested girl to come in. I don't like to wait and usually don't so one day she was trying to get me to stay when I said I would be back so she unbuckled my pants and went to her knees giving me a BBBJ. Recently at the new place I was seeing another girl and I guess there was some confusion in the number I called to schedule. So while my date was texting the handler Sofia took over for a minute stroking and sucking until my date freed up. She left came back in for the same reason. I got up from the tabke to get my phone and while looking at it she came from behind and reached around stroking me. She seems like a lot of fun but need more intel in the Bush.

  11. #18377

    Reina

    I messaged Reina today and she seemed very cool through text but I wanted to see if anyone has seen her before? I'd appreciate any feedback.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ulb-74215.html

  12. #18376
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    When I spoke to Sophia last she said she doesn't travel. I assume that meant she's always at Music City spa, which I think is going by T spa again. But I guess she could go between T spa and relax. I've not had any time with Sophia although I have a good time with her when I go in. We have played around a little but I understand she has or had a pretty thick Bush which I'm not into.
    While I had a one-off with her, it was fun and then I moved over to sexy Sasa but would like to see Sophia again. You are correct about where she is either one or the other and she told me the same. Not any travel while she was vaping. Haha.

    She did provide my first (fire & ice bbbj) so I can say that was a fun experience.
    Last edited by Stim69; 09-21-26 at 15:25. Reason: for to add info

  13. #18375

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks  [View Original Post]
    Been hit up by quite a few of you. Senior members, I pushed up the details. Regular members, apologies, you need to start reporting! The rest that tried, I cleaned up my inbox.
    Pushed the address to a few of you. Looks like they have moved. I will let you know when she gives me the new location.

  14. #18374
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Sasa is not here and she told me that she will be here next month. I would guess Sophia is still here. I would contact Music City Spa and ask for her specifically and schedule. She could be at another location.

    Good luck!
    When I spoke to Sophia last she said she doesn't travel. I assume that meant she's always at Music City spa, which I think is going by T spa again. But I guess she could go between T spa and relax. I've not had any time with Sophia although I have a good time with her when I go in. We have played around a little but I understand she has or had a pretty thick Bush which I'm not into.

  15. #18373
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingGrey  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Nashville and will be in town all week and potentially next week. I have not visited any of the AMPs in Nashville before. I have done my due diligence and researched through this forum. Sasa and Sophia seem to be showing good reviews across the board. However, I'm not clear which location I need to pursue. Any clarification would be helpful. Other recommendations outside of AMP would be helpful as well. Cheers!
    Sasa is not here and she told me that she will be here next month. I would guess Sophia is still here. I would contact Music City Spa and ask for her specifically and schedule. She could be at another location.

    Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape