Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 58833
-
09-25-26 16:32 #58818Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Meiji
Excellent write-up of the Meiji service. I would also like to chime in with that the Japanese providers are legit Japanese, and not some other ethnicity masquerading as Japanese.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:16 #58817Senior Member

Posts: 172[URL]Meiji118.com[/URL]
For those mongers that complain about too many Meiji posts, I apologize in advance. But still, 14 months or so since the service came to town there are still some questions. So quick guide. Meiji is a service, not a standalone storefront, like M and why or Tokyo Spa, or whatever they're going by now. To make an appointment, you have to contact the scheduler, the number is on the website. Screening process varies. The website is mostly in Chinese, but if you use Google Chrome or other browsers that can translate, you can read about the providers. Most of what's written is gobbledygook. Pictures are sometimes the provider, albeit a photoshoped glamour picture and sometimes completely stolen from Internet Instagram models. Every girl is listed as 18 or 19 years old, LOL. Most of the providers are in their mid 20's. Many are quite beautiful. Prices are listed. If you compare prices with providers on sites like Tryst, it's actually quite reasonable, but more expensive than the local AMP's. What you get is a scheduled private visit without interruptions. Showering before activity is mandatory. Different providers have different options, but in general the Japanese providers offer BBFS as an upgrade. Reviews appear frequently as the girls rotate through. Like any service, YMMV. There have been some superstars and some duds. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Caution, may be habit forming.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
Meiji118.com
-
09-25-26 15:57 #58816Senior Member

Posts: 168TLC Massage Sanford Closed
So apparently TLC over on 3rd Street in Sanford is gone.
Any intel on other places around that area?
Thanks in Advance.
-
09-25-26 15:15 #58815Senior Member

Posts: 57How would I go about finding a Meiji provider?
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:55 #58814Senior Member

Posts: 30So what you're saying is just because we pay for service it means we are automatically entitled to breaking a provider's limits? No, paying does not make us entitled. These girls are working to provide for themselves and their families. The moment we cross a line with something they are not comfortable with makes us the bad guy because it breaks the rules of consent. Certain providers have rules and if we don't like them, we can go somewhere else. Easy as that.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
The same thing applies to someone telling what you should and should not do at your job. Flip the table around and I am sure you'd behave the same as any provider. Did we somehow forget providers are human? I didn't.
-
09-25-26 11:54 #58813Senior Member

Posts: 547BBFS Option / Nako
Almost every Japanese Meiji provider offers BBFS as an extra. There are usually two options: "no condom come outside" for $100 and "no condom come inside -- creampie" for $200.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
Nako offered BBFS and I chose the "no condom come outside" option.
Nako didn't stay in Orlando long. She appeared on the website Monday afternoon. I saw her on Tuesday and she was no longer on the website by Thursday morning. A provider will often leave early, sometimes after only a day or two, if they don't get enough customers. If you are interested in seeing a Meiji provider, I recommend seeing her as quickly as possible. Nako didn't mention what name she used in New York.
Another advantage to an early in tour visit is that the provider is usually more enthusiastic and energetic at the beginning of a tour than near the end.
-
09-25-26 00:10 #58812Senior Member

Posts: 245Holes are off limits them are call HJ places LOL. If a FS place said their tits are off limits, that is a huge red flag that I would rather lose half than give her everything imo.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 00:06 #58811Senior Member

Posts: 245Does she have a BBFS option? Most JP girl that I met does. What was her name did she happen to mention in NY?
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:35 #58810Senior Member

Posts: 8545 Star is on East Colonial. It may have been called Green Tea in the past, I don't quite remember. M&Y (aka Orchid) is on the other end of town, on Oakridge Road.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:18 #58809Senior Member

Posts: 1668Thanks for sharing
Almost made contact with her. Your report made me think twice.
I hate when a chick acts like her tits are off limits. What next pussy, mouth and anal is off the menu.
No wonder 20 something year olds choose porn.
Just saying!
Originally Posted by Green09
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:28 #58808Senior Member

Posts: 57Sorry for all the questions. I'm still trying to find my best option. Is 5 Star the same as Green Tea and the same as M&why?? When I googled them they all seem to have the same location photos.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 17:33 #58807Senior Member

Posts: 1275 Star Kimmy
First time to 5*, Kimmy answered the door. She took me to a room and I asked her name. Was hoping to meet Tiffany as well and pick one, but she was the only one available. Went to the shower and she got naked. Overall nice body. Surprisingly nice ass, perfect full Cs, and average face. Probably 5'4" 110 lbs-ish if I had to guess. TS was pretty basic, cat bath, a little TUMA, good BBBJ but was overall kinda short. Possibly because another customer just arrived. Back in the room I sat on the edge of the bed and she went right down and started another nice BBBJ. After about 10 min she asked if I was ready for the cover and I said sure. She rolled it on and laid on the bed spread wide. Mostly shaved, a small amount of hair and perfect little box. I stood and pounded away for a good while. She got extremely excited when I started licking her tits while in standing mish. She's a gusher! She came at least 4 times and let me know. It was also quite obvious as the bed was soaked. The last time she told me to cum with her but I said I wanted her on top first. She obliged and jumped on as I laid on my back. One more orgasm and this time together. She left me inside for a good couple minutes and tried to get me to keep going but I was spent. Hot towel clean up, water, and put the door.
I had a good experience however because there's always so many options I'm not sure I'll see her again. I'd like to meet Tiffany next time.
-
09-23-26 16:01 #58806Senior Member

Posts: 854This is at M&Y / Orchid, on Oakridge.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 15:05 #58805Senior Member

Posts: 57What spa is this? It's quite unclear from your post.
Originally Posted by DavidWhite7164
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:07 #58804Senior Member

Posts: 2905 star. Should be 3 stars
I've been reading all the reviews about this place and wanted to try it out. Drew Kimmy who is cute. But she seems inexperienced. She did ok in the shower but when we got back to the room, not so well. She wouldn't take it in her mouth very much, complaining that it's too big. Most girls do not have that problem. We went on to CG then k9 and more complaints. So I asked for Tiffany to join us. Up charge+100. I wasn't going to arrive with just Kimmy so it was worth it to me. Tiff is a trooper. Sucked it well enough while I had Kimmy massage my prostate. It worked. Note. I did see her rinse my mouthwash cup and put it back on the stack. Just a meh experience for me. Orchid and Tokyo rate much higher.








Reply With Quote





