Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 3920 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58775

    "Brand New Spa"

    For anyone wondering about this location, go to the "Craigslist Advertising" page on here. Go to 9-06-2026, I posted my review of the chick and someone else added to it. Unless you like a tall, Chinese BBW, skip the place. No shower and she uses a ton of oil. Not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Was on CL and it seems that Zen spa has changed it's name. Now called Avalon.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...9fZC2K4KuBktnX

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...RUbLM5a3txeYcf

  2. #58774

    Not pure

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Excellent write-up of the Meiji service. I would also like to chime in with that the Japanese providers are legit Japanese, and not some other ethnicity masquerading as Japanese.
    Oh, 100% on the not being legit Japanese. I have like 3-4 girls who are full-blown Chinese who are pretending to be Japanese down where I am from. One is in her fucking 40's, full cosmetic and touch-ups, full Chinese, but lived in Japan for a few years, speaks a little bit of it, and said she is Japanese. But hey in the other side of the lawn, quote Peter Griffon, " Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these <tits ", doesn't matter what nationality they are, they look good enough to tap, tap .

    Just my 2 cents, I am sure there are others that the nationality must match the person type, for the pure experience, I can dig it.

  3. #58773
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Almost every Japanese Meiji provider offers BBFS as an extra. There are usually two options: "no condom come outside" for $100 and "no condom come inside -- creampie" for $200.

    Nako offered BBFS and I chose the "no condom come outside" option.

    Nako didn't stay in Orlando long. She appeared on the website Monday afternoon. I saw her on Tuesday and she was no longer on the website by Thursday morning. A provider will often leave early, sometimes after only a day or two, if they don't get enough customers. If you are interested in seeing a Meiji provider, I recommend seeing her as quickly as possible. Nako didn't mention what name she used in New York.

    Another advantage to an early in tour visit is that the provider is usually more enthusiastic and energetic at the beginning of a tour than near the end.
    Good ones like her are like finding an unicorn in the forest, you can get lucky if you find one but chances are they "don't" exist. Shame she is a high-demand girl, I am sure she is worth every penny though.

  4. #58772
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    For those mongers that complain about too many Meiji posts,
    I haven't really seen anybody complaining about too many Meiji posts. Way to unveil yourself. Jesus.

  5. #58771

    Zen Spa change

    Was on CL and it seems that Zen spa has changed it's name. Now called Avalon.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...9fZC2K4KuBktnX

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...RUbLM5a3txeYcf

  6. #58770

    Re: Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    For those mongers that complain about too many Meiji posts, I apologize in advance. But still, 14 months or so since the service came to town there are still some questions. So quick guide. Meiji is a service, not a standalone storefront, like M and why or Tokyo Spa, or whatever they're going by now. To make an appointment, you have to contact the scheduler, the number is on the website. Screening process varies. The website is mostly in Chinese, but if you use Google Chrome or other browsers that can translate, you can read about the providers. Most of what's written is gobbledygook. Pictures are sometimes the provider, albeit a photoshoped glamour picture and sometimes completely stolen from Internet Instagram models. Every girl is listed as 18 or 19 years old, LOL. Most of the providers are in their mid 20's. Many are quite beautiful. Prices are listed. If you compare prices with providers on sites like Tryst, it's actually quite reasonable, but more expensive than the local AMP's. What you get is a scheduled private visit without interruptions. Showering before activity is mandatory. Different providers have different options, but in general the Japanese providers offer BBFS as an upgrade. Reviews appear frequently as the girls rotate through. Like any service, YMMV. There have been some superstars and some duds. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Caution, may be habit forming.

    Meiji118.com
    Excellent write-up of the Meiji service. I would also like to chime in with that the Japanese providers are legit Japanese, and not some other ethnicity masquerading as Japanese.

  7. #58769

    [URL]Meiji118.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    How would I go about finding a Meiji provider?
    For those mongers that complain about too many Meiji posts, I apologize in advance. But still, 14 months or so since the service came to town there are still some questions. So quick guide. Meiji is a service, not a standalone storefront, like M and why or Tokyo Spa, or whatever they're going by now. To make an appointment, you have to contact the scheduler, the number is on the website. Screening process varies. The website is mostly in Chinese, but if you use Google Chrome or other browsers that can translate, you can read about the providers. Most of what's written is gobbledygook. Pictures are sometimes the provider, albeit a photoshoped glamour picture and sometimes completely stolen from Internet Instagram models. Every girl is listed as 18 or 19 years old, LOL. Most of the providers are in their mid 20's. Many are quite beautiful. Prices are listed. If you compare prices with providers on sites like Tryst, it's actually quite reasonable, but more expensive than the local AMP's. What you get is a scheduled private visit without interruptions. Showering before activity is mandatory. Different providers have different options, but in general the Japanese providers offer BBFS as an upgrade. Reviews appear frequently as the girls rotate through. Like any service, YMMV. There have been some superstars and some duds. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Caution, may be habit forming.

    Meiji118.com

  8. #58768

    TLC Massage Sanford Closed

    So apparently TLC over on 3rd Street in Sanford is gone.

    Any intel on other places around that area?

    Thanks in Advance.

  9. #58767
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Almost every Japanese Meiji provider offers BBFS as an extra.
    How would I go about finding a Meiji provider?

  10. #58766
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Almost made contact with her. Your report made me think twice.

    I hate when a chick acts like her tits are off limits. What next pussy, mouth and anal is off the menu.

    No wonder 20 something year olds choose porn.

    Just saying!
    So what you're saying is just because we pay for service it means we are automatically entitled to breaking a provider's limits? No, paying does not make us entitled. These girls are working to provide for themselves and their families. The moment we cross a line with something they are not comfortable with makes us the bad guy because it breaks the rules of consent. Certain providers have rules and if we don't like them, we can go somewhere else. Easy as that.

    The same thing applies to someone telling what you should and should not do at your job. Flip the table around and I am sure you'd behave the same as any provider. Did we somehow forget providers are human? I didn't.

  11. #58765

    BBFS Option / Nako

    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a BBFS option? Most JP girl that I met does. What was her name did she happen to mention in NY?
    Almost every Japanese Meiji provider offers BBFS as an extra. There are usually two options: "no condom come outside" for $100 and "no condom come inside -- creampie" for $200.

    Nako offered BBFS and I chose the "no condom come outside" option.

    Nako didn't stay in Orlando long. She appeared on the website Monday afternoon. I saw her on Tuesday and she was no longer on the website by Thursday morning. A provider will often leave early, sometimes after only a day or two, if they don't get enough customers. If you are interested in seeing a Meiji provider, I recommend seeing her as quickly as possible. Nako didn't mention what name she used in New York.

    Another advantage to an early in tour visit is that the provider is usually more enthusiastic and energetic at the beginning of a tour than near the end.

  12. #58764
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Almost made contact with her. Your report made me think twice.

    I hate when a chick acts like her tits are off limits. What next pussy, mouth and anal is off the menu.

    !
    Holes are off limits them are call HJ places LOL. If a FS place said their tits are off limits, that is a huge red flag that I would rather lose half than give her everything imo.

  13. #58763
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Nako. She is a young and attractive Japanese woman from Tokyo. Estimated age early 20's. She said that she was 167 cm. Almost 5'6". Taller than the average Japanese provider. Curvy body with natural C breasts and a larger than average Asian backside that was very squeezable. Very smooth and soft skin. Long black hair worn up and almost completely shaved with just a shadow of pubic hair. No tattoos. Friendly but reserved. Her English was limited but we worked through it and she used the translator app on her phone as needed.

    Did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". Then to the bed where I laid face up while Nako began with the standard opening of nipple kissing. She worked her way down to a skilled BBBJ. Progressed to ACG and, when erect, switched to DATY. Nako had the J pop playing on her phone and I was really into the DATY when she stopped early -- "too wet". I spend a lot of time on DATY and she isn't the first provider to tell me to move on to another position. I just followed Nako's lead and we went back to more BBBJ and then MISH and, finally, a powerful release on her belly button.

    We rested for a while after release. Not much talking but I made it clear that I enjoyed her performance and company. She did say that this is her first visit to Florida and that she had previously worked in New York. I think she is relatively new to the business. I liked Nako and am happy to recommend her.
    Does she have a BBFS option? Most JP girl that I met does. What was her name did she happen to mention in NY?

  14. #58762
    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for all the questions. I'm still trying to find my best option. Is 5 Star the same as Green Tea and the same as M&why?? When I googled them they all seem to have the same location photos.
    5 Star is on East Colonial. It may have been called Green Tea in the past, I don't quite remember. M&Y (aka Orchid) is on the other end of town, on Oakridge Road.

  15. #58761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Thanks for sharing

    Almost made contact with her. Your report made me think twice.

    I hate when a chick acts like her tits are off limits. What next pussy, mouth and anal is off the menu.

    No wonder 20 something year olds choose porn.

    Just saying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Green09  [View Original Post]
    Just went to see Ruby to see what is all about, communication was very easy fast respond through eva, easy access hotel on international dr, all outside access don't need go through front desk building #1. Ruby is about mid 30 white smooth skin her face look good, not spinner but not fat neither, MM C or even D, shave kitty, service suck a lot of no. No fiv, no playing with nipples (how the f you grab boobs but can't touch nipples?) she is the pro. Pretty much just pound and go. Hh VIP is $$ bare included so I just cream pie then leave. Everything is so mechanic, only good thing is BBBJ, nice pairs of C but can't play with. I won't repeat. Visit on 09/22.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape