Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 3920 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58756

    5 star. Should be 3 stars

    I've been reading all the reviews about this place and wanted to try it out. Drew Kimmy who is cute. But she seems inexperienced. She did ok in the shower but when we got back to the room, not so well. She wouldn't take it in her mouth very much, complaining that it's too big. Most girls do not have that problem. We went on to CG then k9 and more complaints. So I asked for Tiffany to join us. Up charge+100. I wasn't going to arrive with just Kimmy so it was worth it to me. Tiff is a trooper. Sucked it well enough while I had Kimmy massage my prostate. It worked. Note. I did see her rinse my mouthwash cup and put it back on the stack. Just a meh experience for me. Orchid and Tokyo rate much higher.

  2. #58755
    Quote Originally Posted by Green09  [View Original Post]
    Just went to see Ruby to see what is all about, communication was very easy fast respond through eva, easy access hotel on international dr, all outside access don't need go through front desk building #1. Ruby is about mid 30 white smooth skin her face look good, not spinner but not fat neither, MM C or even D, shave kitty, service suck a lot of no. No fiv, no playing with nipples (how the f you grab boobs but can't touch nipples?) she is the pro. Pretty much just pound and go. Hh VIP is $$ bare included so I just cream pie then leave. Everything is so mechanic, only good thing is BBBJ, nice pairs of C but can't play with. I won't repeat. Visit on 09/22.
    I have seen her a few times and have had a good experience. Maybe not as phenomenal as the first, but these girls are working and not every time can be a dream. She is good, nearly Eva good and I have no complaints. I didn't experience the not touching the nipples thing though. YMMV.

  3. #58754

    Cecelia at M&why gets better with each visit

    Hadn't made it into a spa in over a week so I text M&why on Monday night to check if I could see Cecelia again on Tuesday morning. Lucky for me she was available on short notice. When I had the dream that I arrived Tuesday morning she was unlocking the front door and grabbing a package that was left outside so I got to see her in natural lighting. Wow, I think she looks even better in bright lighting because you can really see how flawless her skin is, and wow her eyes are so incredible. Amazing. Anyway back into the room and she greeted me with a hug and we made out a bit. Cecelia is one of the all time great kissers. Ever see two hot girls kiss each other in Lesbian porn? She kisses me like that sometimes. Unforgettable, especially with her soft full lips. Went to the table shower and it was fantastic. Back in the room we kissed some more and I lifted her up on the table so she could spread her legs nice and wide while I started to to softly lick her very pretty pussy. I could have stayed there all day because she seems to really get into it and I love DATY her but I was anxious to have her ride me. On with the cover and she rode for a bit before I asked her to finish me off in 69. I love how her mouth feels when we are in this position and she lays flat against my body while finishing me in BBBJ and it feels so damn good with her body and those amazing boogs against my body. It seems that she can remember what I respond to and so she gets better every time I see her. This time we finished wit quite a bit of time left and she asked if I would like a massage. Wow she gives a great massage. I can not remember going to a Masssage Envy or similar and ever receving a massage that was as good as hers. What an amazing morning. Not a single customer came in until my hour was about up so that was really nice. They said it's been super slow so I may have to go back before the end of the month. Her last visit before this month was at the beginning of the year. I hope she doesn't stay away so long this time.

  4. #58753

    Ruby Asian

    Just went to see Ruby to see what is all about, communication was very easy fast respond through eva, easy access hotel on international dr, all outside access don't need go through front desk building #1. Ruby is about mid 30 white smooth skin her face look good, not spinner but not fat neither, MM C or even D, shave kitty, service suck a lot of no. No fiv, no playing with nipples (how the f you grab boobs but can't touch nipples?) she is the pro. Pretty much just pound and go. Hh VIP is $$ bare included so I just cream pie then leave. Everything is so mechanic, only good thing is BBBJ, nice pairs of C but can't play with. I won't repeat. Visit on 09/22.

  5. #58752

    Nako at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Nako. She is a young and attractive Japanese woman from Tokyo. Estimated age early 20's. She said that she was 167 cm. Almost 5'6". Taller than the average Japanese provider. Curvy body with natural C breasts and a larger than average Asian backside that was very squeezable. Very smooth and soft skin. Long black hair worn up and almost completely shaved with just a shadow of pubic hair. No tattoos. Friendly but reserved. Her English was limited but we worked through it and she used the translator app on her phone as needed.

    Did the pre coital shower and the "washi washi". Then to the bed where I laid face up while Nako began with the standard opening of nipple kissing. She worked her way down to a skilled BBBJ. Progressed to ACG and, when erect, switched to DATY. Nako had the J pop playing on her phone and I was really into the DATY when she stopped early -- "too wet". I spend a lot of time on DATY and she isn't the first provider to tell me to move on to another position. I just followed Nako's lead and we went back to more BBBJ and then MISH and, finally, a powerful release on her belly button.

    We rested for a while after release. Not much talking but I made it clear that I enjoyed her performance and company. She did say that this is her first visit to Florida and that she had previously worked in New York. I think she is relatively new to the business. I liked Nako and am happy to recommend her.

  6. #58751

    Quiet

    Anybody been to quiet recently? Any reports from a visit there?

  7. #58750

    Venus Orlando

    Haven't heard anything about Venus on Curry Ford in awhile. Anybody get over there recently?

  8. #58749
    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    No problem, Man! Your information was good and helpful. I just didn't want someone searching for Blue Ocean by the main airport.
    Thanks for the clarification. That would have sucked!! And not in a good way. Yes, l'll be dropping someone at MCO And looking for a nearby option. You guys rock!!

  9. #58748

    Airport Snafu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojanmann  [View Original Post]
    It was my first time visiting Orlando. I didn't arrive by plane, and when I looked across the street from parking at Blue Ocean I didn't know which airport I was looking at. I had my mind, understandably, on something else. I hope you have a good time.
    No problem, Man! Your information was good and helpful. I just didn't want someone searching for Blue Ocean by the main airport.

  10. #58747

    This is why I defer to the locals.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    Trojanmann is referring to Orlando Executive (ORL), I believe, but when we in Orlando just say "airport," we usually mean Orlando International, which is MCO.
    It was my first time visiting Orlando. I didn't arrive by plane, and when I looked across the street from parking at Blue Ocean I didn't know which airport I was looking at. I had my mind, understandably, on something else. I hope you have a good time.

  11. #58746

    Which airport?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojanmann  [View Original Post]
    I'll disclose that I'm not from the area, so I may not be the best tour guide, but I had a good time at Blue Ocean a few years ago. I've read mixed reviews on the place since my visit, but I had a gorgeous Venezuelan there. The place is directly across the street from the airport perimeter fence. Maybe a local will tell you don't bother, so follow their advice. The notorious BIJ has already offered some advice, and he's knowledgeable, so I'll defer to him. I'd mention, though, that wherever you go, you'll be in a car anyway, even this place, and you have the entirety of Orlando, Kissimmee, and maybe other cities, depending on how much time you have. I'd schedule at least two hours for your lay over and transit time. Three would be better. If you're going to get laid over I can't think of a better place than Orlando.
    Trojanmann is referring to Orlando Executive (ORL), I believe, but when we in Orlando just say "airport," we usually mean Orlando International, which is MCO.

  12. #58745

    Near airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Are there any FS AMPs near the airport? First time in this area and I've got some time to indulge. Would love to make it worth my time. Any Intel appreciated.
    I'll disclose that I'm not from the area, so I may not be the best tour guide, but I had a good time at Blue Ocean a few years ago. I've read mixed reviews on the place since my visit, but I had a gorgeous Venezuelan there. The place is directly across the street from the airport perimeter fence. Maybe a local will tell you don't bother, so follow their advice. The notorious BIJ has already offered some advice, and he's knowledgeable, so I'll defer to him. I'd mention, though, that wherever you go, you'll be in a car anyway, even this place, and you have the entirety of Orlando, Kissimmee, and maybe other cities, depending on how much time you have. I'd schedule at least two hours for your lay over and transit time. Three would be better. If you're going to get laid over I can't think of a better place than Orlando.

  13. #58744

    Re: Near airport??

    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Are there any FS AMPs near the airport? First time in this area and I've got some time to indulge. Would love to make it worth my time. Any Intel appreciated.
    The closest decent FS AMP near the airport would probably be M&Y / Orchid on Oakridge Road. Not very close though, about 20-25 minutes by car depending on traffic.

    Venus on Conway and Curry Ford was pretty good too the last time I went, but that was a while ago. I don't know how things are there these days. It's also about 20 minutes by car.

    The closest one to the airport is Healthy Land, but reports are that it's a tourist trap. There are a couple of others on Hoffner, also close to the airport but reviews on those have not been great either.

  14. #58743

    Near airport??

    Are there any FS AMPs near the airport? First time in this area and I've got some time to indulge. Would love to make it worth my time. Any Intel appreciated.

  15. #58742

    Pass on Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCharger65  [View Original Post]
    I recently dreamed that I saw Anna at Missly. She wasn't my cup of tea. OK mm C-cups. OK face. Negative ass. Like a concave ass. If you're into ass, avoid at all costs.

    She was enthusiastic enough. Gave a great BBBJ to start. Then she suited me up for a ride. It felt like I was being slapped with a side of oiled beef. I did not enjoy it. So I asked her to finish me with her mouth and she obliged.

    Overall, would not repeat this dream. Damage was 240.

    There are also a couple of things about Missly that I don't love. I think they've been posted about before but I forgot until they happened. So for the benefit of anyone who hasn't read about or experienced Missly:

    - No shower. They just wipe you off with a chlorox smelling wet wipe.

    - They pull the cover out of a balled up paper towel. You just kinda hope that it came from a package before that.

    - They don't do the mouthwash shots. I know that's not exactly a biohazard decontaminant but damn at least its something.

    Good Hunting.

    S. C.
    Drew Anna last week. Possibly the worst case of halitosis I've ever experienced at an AMP. To the point where CG and Mish were out of the question. Had to really lock in to get a nut out in k9 luckily she doesn't flinch to deep strokes and sounds like she gets into it, which helped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape