rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 3923 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58830
    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Do these visits happen at a hotel or private residence? How do you guys pre-validate your safety?
    They rent hotels and houses; I've never felt unsafe in either. All it would take is one boyfriend-kicked-in-the-door-story here to ruin their business.

    You could conceal a firearm, but I think I'd rather be robbed by the boyfriend than by my attorney when I defended myself.

  2. #58829

    Re: 5 Star weekend hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.
    Or, they might have forgotten to turn the sign off before closing that night.

  3. #58828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1221
    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Do these visits happen at a hotel or private residence? How do you guys pre-validate your safety?
    Both, they move around. I only remember one safety issue that wasn't even that substantial about a guy that said he thought what was shady characters hanging around at the motel they had at the time in Altamonte since they've been here almost 2 years ago.

  4. #58827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1221
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.
    Try calling the place and asking??

  5. #58826

    5 Star weekend hours

    Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.

  6. #58825
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Juri. She is a young and cute Japanese.
    Do these visits happen at a hotel or private residence? How do you guys pre-validate your safety?

  7. #58824

    Juri at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Juri. She is a young and cute Japanese woman from Tokyo. Estimated age mid 20's and she said that she is 167 cm. Just under 5'6". Curvy body with B+ breasts or, possibly, small natural Cs with large eraser nipples. Auburn colored hair worn up and has a larger than average Asian behind that is nice to see and squeeze. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Has a pierced navel. Very friendly with decent English.

    We did the pre coital shower and a sensual cleaning. Then to the bed where she began with the standard nipple kissing opening and progressed to a skilled BBBJ. Switched to CG when erect and then to DATY. Juri played Disney music on her phone -- upbeat tunes in both Japanese versions mixed with the original English versions -- and the music enhanced the DATY experience. Juri is really into Disney. More on that later. She was responsive during DATY but did not want the soles of her feet massaged from that position as she is ticklish. Juri tasted very fresh and clean. Every Japanese provider I have seen has been extremely clean and hygienic.

    Progressed to 69 but not DATO (ticklish) and then to MISH for a powerful release almost on her belly button. Juri blocked any fluids from getting on her piercing with a timely tissue. We cuddled and spoke for a while after release. She said that she had been to Orlando once before just to visit Disney and that this is her first working tour in Orlando. She said that she hopes to visit Disney again before she leaves and that she has previously visited Disneyland and Tokyo Disney. Did I mention that Juri is really into Disney?

    We took the post coital shower, dressed and she walked me to the door. A hug and final kiss and I was on my way. I really enjoyed my visit with Juri and I highly recommend her.

  8. #58823

    "Brand New Spa"

    For anyone wondering about this location, go to the "Craigslist Advertising" page on here. Go to 9-06-2026, I posted my review of the chick and someone else added to it. Unless you like a tall, Chinese BBW, skip the place. No shower and she uses a ton of oil. Not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Was on CL and it seems that Zen spa has changed it's name. Now called Avalon.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...9fZC2K4KuBktnX

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...RUbLM5a3txeYcf

  9. #58822

    Not pure

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Excellent write-up of the Meiji service. I would also like to chime in with that the Japanese providers are legit Japanese, and not some other ethnicity masquerading as Japanese.
    Oh, 100% on the not being legit Japanese. I have like 3-4 girls who are full-blown Chinese who are pretending to be Japanese down where I am from. One is in her fucking 40's, full cosmetic and touch-ups, full Chinese, but lived in Japan for a few years, speaks a little bit of it, and said she is Japanese. But hey in the other side of the lawn, quote Peter Griffon, " Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these <tits ", doesn't matter what nationality they are, they look good enough to tap, tap .

    Just my 2 cents, I am sure there are others that the nationality must match the person type, for the pure experience, I can dig it.

  10. #58821
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Almost every Japanese Meiji provider offers BBFS as an extra. There are usually two options: "no condom come outside" for $100 and "no condom come inside -- creampie" for $200.

    Nako offered BBFS and I chose the "no condom come outside" option.

    Nako didn't stay in Orlando long. She appeared on the website Monday afternoon. I saw her on Tuesday and she was no longer on the website by Thursday morning. A provider will often leave early, sometimes after only a day or two, if they don't get enough customers. If you are interested in seeing a Meiji provider, I recommend seeing her as quickly as possible. Nako didn't mention what name she used in New York.

    Another advantage to an early in tour visit is that the provider is usually more enthusiastic and energetic at the beginning of a tour than near the end.
    Good ones like her are like finding an unicorn in the forest, you can get lucky if you find one but chances are they "don't" exist. Shame she is a high-demand girl, I am sure she is worth every penny though.

  11. #58820
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    For those mongers that complain about too many Meiji posts,
    I haven't really seen anybody complaining about too many Meiji posts. Way to unveil yourself. Jesus.

  12. #58819

    Zen Spa change

    Was on CL and it seems that Zen spa has changed it's name. Now called Avalon.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...9fZC2K4KuBktnX

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...RUbLM5a3txeYcf

  13. #58818

    Re: Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    For those mongers that complain about too many Meiji posts, I apologize in advance. But still, 14 months or so since the service came to town there are still some questions. So quick guide. Meiji is a service, not a standalone storefront, like M and why or Tokyo Spa, or whatever they're going by now. To make an appointment, you have to contact the scheduler, the number is on the website. Screening process varies. The website is mostly in Chinese, but if you use Google Chrome or other browsers that can translate, you can read about the providers. Most of what's written is gobbledygook. Pictures are sometimes the provider, albeit a photoshoped glamour picture and sometimes completely stolen from Internet Instagram models. Every girl is listed as 18 or 19 years old, LOL. Most of the providers are in their mid 20's. Many are quite beautiful. Prices are listed. If you compare prices with providers on sites like Tryst, it's actually quite reasonable, but more expensive than the local AMP's. What you get is a scheduled private visit without interruptions. Showering before activity is mandatory. Different providers have different options, but in general the Japanese providers offer BBFS as an upgrade. Reviews appear frequently as the girls rotate through. Like any service, YMMV. There have been some superstars and some duds. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Caution, may be habit forming.

    Meiji118.com
    Excellent write-up of the Meiji service. I would also like to chime in with that the Japanese providers are legit Japanese, and not some other ethnicity masquerading as Japanese.

  14. #58817

    [URL]Meiji118.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    How would I go about finding a Meiji provider?
    For those mongers that complain about too many Meiji posts, I apologize in advance. But still, 14 months or so since the service came to town there are still some questions. So quick guide. Meiji is a service, not a standalone storefront, like M and why or Tokyo Spa, or whatever they're going by now. To make an appointment, you have to contact the scheduler, the number is on the website. Screening process varies. The website is mostly in Chinese, but if you use Google Chrome or other browsers that can translate, you can read about the providers. Most of what's written is gobbledygook. Pictures are sometimes the provider, albeit a photoshoped glamour picture and sometimes completely stolen from Internet Instagram models. Every girl is listed as 18 or 19 years old, LOL. Most of the providers are in their mid 20's. Many are quite beautiful. Prices are listed. If you compare prices with providers on sites like Tryst, it's actually quite reasonable, but more expensive than the local AMP's. What you get is a scheduled private visit without interruptions. Showering before activity is mandatory. Different providers have different options, but in general the Japanese providers offer BBFS as an upgrade. Reviews appear frequently as the girls rotate through. Like any service, YMMV. There have been some superstars and some duds. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Caution, may be habit forming.

    Meiji118.com

  15. #58816

    TLC Massage Sanford Closed

    So apparently TLC over on 3rd Street in Sanford is gone.

    Any intel on other places around that area?

    Thanks in Advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape