Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1713 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 25686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25671

    Zannah

    Has anyone met with Zannah? I kinda like her look.

    https://tryst.link/escort/azannah

  2. #25670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Englewood

    Anyone have any intel on this? If legit I can't imagine the local PD not busting them soon but who knows?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/616081261519

  3. #25669

    Ass in spades.

    Speaking of Springfield. Has anybody heard or seen anything from spades? Again, a bigger gal, but man oh man did she know how to make a man feel good. And having massive titties always did the trick for me. Any info is cool. Apologies for not adding to previous post.

  4. #25668

    Victoria

    Made it out the other night. Took a chance on Victoria, and holy Jesus she didn't disappoint. Wicked BJ, and the tongue blasting. My god. Yea she's bigger, but with her skills, idc. Big ass titties, and the big fat ass gives a great back view. Super tight kitty. Finished with a swallow. She's a solid time. Will repeat when I get the chance.

  5. #25667

    Coach, Full Mailbox

    CoachJohnson,

    I tried to send you a message but your mailbox is full.

  6. #25666

    No wonder.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.
    It's no wonder that the price of Pussy has gone up in Dayton.

    If someone is willing to pay that much for a drug user, then year I can see the girls on Seeking asking for $3-$5.

    Sadly it's the mongers on here that have done this to themselves.

  7. #25665

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Real. Little and tight.

    The downsides are that she's kind of a dead fish, wants you to nut and go. Don't pay for a longer visit, she'll treat them all like quick visits.

    She's essentially homeless. Once in awhile she'll get a room or she'll be crashing at somebody's place in a hood somewhere.

    Open about her addiction (crack I think) and she'll do it in front of you.

    But yeah, young and cute so I still hit it sometimes.
    Just saw her again and damn that pussy's good. I'm not here to drum up business for her but if anyone is curious she's currently got a room with her "sister" so no hood trips are needed.

    She quoted me 175 for a hhr and I broke my own advice and paid it. Probably should have just done a qv.

    She has two kittens in the room. One came on the bed while we were doing mish and stuck his face in my ass to sniff me.

    Is that bestiality? 😂.

  8. #25664

    Goes by Lainey

    Does anyone have any info on this one? She's on seeking. I did a search by name and nothing came up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-c4c27dada7a4

  9. #25663

    Imo Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.
    Her incall is messy and is upstairs in a house. Her female partner always goes out or downstairs to the basement when she's entertaining. I've seen her twice this year. First time she was okay. Second time, well that's why I haven't been back. Not very enthusiastic and mostly dead fish.

  10. #25662
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano71  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I'll be passing through from Columbus next week and thought I might stop to see her. Not expecting anything spectacular, but I find her cute and the location and donation fit my situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/683080961735
    It's been a while since I saw her, but I enjoyed her. She used to go by Jess, and you can find some old reviews on her if you look around. She gave great head, and let me hit it BBFS with CIP. She was tighter than most in her profession. Great rack, great ass, and was fairly priced. That was a couple of years ago, so maybe let someone else offer a more recent opinion if they can. But I'd revisit based on that past experience.

  11. #25661

    Cherry Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
    She's been reviewed. I've seen her a couple times and never had any of the concerns. Opinions vary so all I can say is reach out for yourself.

  12. #25660

    Cherry titties

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was quiet and shy and high. More of a dead fish in bed. Gave a decent bbj and cfs in mish. Was a quick finish for me. Room was dirty and lived in and a razor blade and powder on the dresser. I prob won't repeat.
    Was hoping your review would mention her very large saggy titties. They are quite spectacular, especially for a breast guy. Please give us your take on those magic melons.

  13. #25659

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/860610155737

    Couldn't find anything on her. Thoughts?
    Real. Little and tight.

    The downsides are that she's kind of a dead fish, wants you to nut and go. Don't pay for a longer visit, she'll treat them all like quick visits.

    She's essentially homeless. Once in awhile she'll get a room or she'll be crashing at somebody's place in a hood somewhere.

    Open about her addiction (crack I think) and she'll do it in front of you.

    But yeah, young and cute so I still hit it sometimes.

  14. #25658

    Jodi

    I saw my ATF today, had a wonderful experience again. Looking forward for the next time.

    Honestji.

  15. #25657

    No name?

    Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I'll be passing through from Columbus next week and thought I might stop to see her. Not expecting anything spectacular, but I find her cute and the location and donation fit my situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/683080961735

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape