Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 52334
-
09-23-26 08:47 #52229Senior Member

Posts: 2321BookerM. New meat Uju, Lexi.
Rokm. Ch /.
-
09-23-26 02:46 #52228Regular Member

Posts: 10Jessy
Pics are very close to the real thing as very little editing was done. I'd say her on the bed in beige lingerie is the closest one.
Petite and slim almost 4'11 so its a perfect size even with her heels on. Nice handful C cup that cups perfectly in my hands. They did not feel hard and felt just right. I'm sure they're MM but was done very nicely. I would say she is at most early 30's. I'm really bad at guessing asian girls age but as long as they're younger than my wife I'm a happy camper LOL. Her ass is something to be worshipped. I'm not sure if it's bbl or not but they were perfect peach shaped with handful to grab. Either she works them out or were blessed with rare genes that granted a kgirl with such fine ass.
Her english is basically nonexistent but hand signs and translator app got us through.
From the start to finish, she solely focused on me which I always appreciate and walk away feeling I didn't waste my time or money. On a side note she was such a horny freak haha I'd say her sex drive is higher than me once we got the session going.
Right as I entered the incall it was nonstop DFK. She has a flow with it which I couldn't help but follow, and it's really hot whenever the girl who has the know-hows takes the lead. We somehow make it to the bathroom while embracing each other in DFK. Did the quick blue toast and stepped into the shower. She mainly just washed me but the suspense got my cock at attention. After we dry off we walked to the bed while she led me holding my cock.
Then I laid down on the bed and motioned for a 69 which she happily obliged with a sly smile. She gets really wet when I was licking her kitty and her BBBJ would get intense little by little as she moaned when I slobbered over her spots. She was ok with me fingering her a little bit but she would intensify in devouring my cock. Before it was too late, I tapped her ass to stop and had her turn around to mount my dick in CG.
I slowly entered her tight kitty little by little for her to get used to my size. Then she took over with her kegel. I should've expected a small girl like her would be tight but maybe the atmosphere distracted me from noticing how tight it was. I had to hold on for my dear life as she tried her hardest to milk me dry in ACG. She noticed that too and would stop intermittently with a sweet DFK then would resume. I knew it was dangerous so I had her get into doggy then I forced myself to think about something else to not finish as her kitty somehow got even tighter. I realized it was pointless to hold off so I just blasted every bit of baby juice I had in her sexy pussy.
Afterward I just cuddled with her until my time ran out and she didn't even bother to go wash up my juice just letting it cook inside her tight snatch LOL. Did a quick post shower and I was on my way out. I'm still thinking about my time with this freaky nympho and might need to rub one out right now haha.
-
09-23-26 02:06 #52227Regular Member

Posts: 92The shocker!
Two in the pink one in the stink. It's a classic!
Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 02:03 #52226Senior Member

Posts: 106Jessy
I picked up some chatter on Jessy. I liked her spinner stats and hoped they would be right on or real close.
Jessy's pics are her; she was wearing the blue short skirt & white top in her pics. With very little P.S.'ing, to glam up and slim her down. But not by much.
MO, I would not call her a spinner, she is short but not as thin as my pick for a spinner would be. But Jessy has a nice sexy body with curves, a figure 8, MM's and hip implants. I would have liked to see her as her natural self.
Stats are 5', 105 lbs and 32 C's with a soft feel and responsive nipples.
Jessy gave a real friendly greeting LFK to DFK*, started getting acquainted, playing around, help with my clothes as she would hang them up.
*DFK was not deep, more like tongue play, but I'm good with that when I get IOP or RP!
Into the BR for hands wash and BT. She was playing with my Cock, I with her Breasts and Jessy would go from LFK to her DFK throughout the session.
Back in the BR Jessy slinks up close, holds my shoulders and starts with an LFK that turns into a, you guessed it, DFK. Making out and getting to know our bodies, her responsive nipples and wet Kitty has me going good, along with Jessy purring and her soft moans, I am liking her style!
She sits me on the edge and does a real slow move kissing and licking her way down, stopped at both my nipples too, and started an easy, slow, sensuous BBBJ. Good licks, kisses, flicking with good tongue work on the length, side and head add in BLS and I was digging her skill.
Nice and juicy action, I gave her an LFK / DFK and put Jessy on the bed. Made sure she was relaxed and started my Kitty massage. Jessy was really responsive, soft moans, thrusting her hips and chasing my fingers and tongue. That had me worked up pretty good, and we moved to the edge. A nice slow insert as Jessy responded to each small down stroke, getting wetter and opening up but staying snug. I really liked the feel of every inch of Jessy's Kitty!
I like a long haul stroke session, easy and sensuous, I find the girls like it too. So that's what we did and both of us enjoyed it, I know I did and I'm pretty sure Jessy did too from her responses and body language. Jessy's responses had me turned on and I came strong.
A quick cleanup and a short kick back time. But with my ever-increasing Korean and Jessy's minimal English we had fun and some laughs using her app, for me that is just another fun part of the session. Most of the girls like the attention and playfulness that happens in those learning and teaching connections, always (IMO) a good chemistry builder!
So, we had fun with that hook up and hit the farewell shower. This girl gave me a complete sensual shower washing me, front and back, neck to toes! Great attention from Jessy giving an, IMO, Oriental old time eastern wash down!
She helped with my clothes making sure I was squared away and good for the hallway walk. Hand in hand to the door, coast is clear, hug, kiss, have a good day and see you soon.
-
09-22-26 15:56 #52225Regular Member

Posts: 12Adora
Thank you Skyari and Randy for the detailed info on Adora. Saw her this morning and detailed description are correct. We spend a lot of time BBBJ, DATY / DATO / FIV / FIA in different positions. I did tried to Greek for the first time but I requested a condom.
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
What I didn't like is that she vaped a few times during the session.
Like I mentioned, I'm not a tall person. We even compared our heights as we stood in front of the mirror at the end of the session.
-
09-22-26 15:46 #52224Senior Member

Posts: 462She is around Boston as Chloe. I hope she comes back soon. Boston gets cold and miserable in the next few months.
Originally Posted by Xenile
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:13 #52223Regular Member

Posts: 7Biggest rack on the market.
Does anyone who has the biggest naturals that is modeling for G9? Biggest MM that feel natural would also be appreciated.
-
09-22-26 12:51 #52222Senior Member

Posts: 69Aemy
Aemy has a small, cute frame, nice little spinner. Lots of energy enthusiastic.
Cute mm nice nipples to play with and suck. After I made her comfortable.
Lots of kissing in the beginning. Liked to be ate out had lots of fun eating it and.
Eventually firing away inside the box.
-
09-22-26 11:59 #52221Senior Member

Posts: 305Celina
I booked Celina through Gray. Website shows B2 for 350. She was distant at the start. I had better service from other providers before, nothing to write much home this time. She opened up after the first round. She talked a lot about her past experiences. No nuru for me though, I asked her and she said she only does it "sometimes". Whatever that means. When I asked her for a 2nd round, she said she charges 50 extra. I told her that website does not say it but still gave her the extra. Little head is making the decisions at this point. I still enjoyed my time but if you are a 2 shot type, just bring extra. In hindsight, I would have just tried Tiana or Rai for variance of experience for the same cost. All good. On to the next one! Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 08:47 #52220Senior Member

Posts: 2321BookerM. New meat Wonie.
Rokm. Ch /.
-
09-22-26 00:41 #52219Senior Member

Posts: 1401We Miss her in Hawaii.
Originally Posted by TennisStar45
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 00:27 #52218Senior Member

Posts: 121Sammy is Not Hot
Saw Sammy in PV (Booker Gray / CGLA). Opened up the door and turned right around. The pics are nowhere near her and I have to guess that all the positive reviews I read are fake. She is fat and ugly.
-
09-21-26 22:08 #52217Senior Member

Posts: 170Cream
Cream has a small, cute body. Her face looks mature, and she has small pink nipples and a delicious pink pussy.
It is excellent for sucking nipples and the pussy; she is very receptive to it and enjoys it immensely.
Her butt is small, and her pussy is tighter than expected—it feels great. Of course, it looks beautiful too, making it a pleasure to lick for a long time.
She becomes full of energy when she gets aroused. You need to really stimulate her to get her excited. I think that's the key.
It is suitable for service hunters. It is recommended for service hunters.
-
09-21-26 18:29 #52216Senior Member

Posts: 170Adora
Adora is 5'6" tall.
Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12
[View Original Post]
She is tall and slender, and she excels at BBBJ and DT. She has fair, smooth skin and a beautiful backside. She is very enthusiastic about the service and also offers Greek sex. I didn't try Greek this time, but I plan to give it a go next time. She did encourage me to try it, and although I said I'd do it later, at the end of the session, she let me insert two of my fingersone into her pussy and the other into her anus.
It felt a bit strange doing it that way, but she liked it, and I found it fun too.
Please try out this new vendor as well.
Omgpink.net
-
09-21-26 14:58 #52215Regular Member

Posts: 21Alyssa
I tried out Alyssa through ROKM a couple of weeks ago. It was nice to be with someone who speaks English well. She was nice looking. A bit heavier than the photos (no surprise), but definitely the girl in the pictures.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
She was playful and pleasant. Usually, I have no trouble filling an entire hour with fucking before cumming, In this case, though, her squeeze box felt so good, and she used it so well, that I made my sperm donation well before the time was up. She generously gave me a solid massage, but she wasn't really pushing me towards round two. Service-wise she isn't a nympho. But I think that she enjoys herself.
In answer to Download X above, she is a (Brazliian) latina who offers full-service BBFS / CIP. Maybe the unicorn you are looking for.











Reply With Quote






